Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Jeremy Star

Real Name Jeremy Star   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Agent.X7
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage None given.
Signed On Jun 28, 2005, 16:58
Total Comments 1976 (Pro)
User ID 23400

User comment history
< Newer [ 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 ] Older >

News Comments > Quoteworthy: DICE on Lack of Annual Battlefields
8. Re: Quoteworthy: DICE on Lack of Annual Battlefields Aug 28, 2013, 13:39 Agent.X7

MajorD wrote on Aug 28, 2013, 10:21:
Verno wrote on Aug 28, 2013, 10:06:

A lot of the HC player base moved on unfortunately and IMHO its the only way to play BF3, the times I had to play normal with RL friends were abysmal.

I totally agree. The first time I played a non-HC server with some friends that wanted jump in and play, it was the last time. Everyone becomes bullet sponges, there is no intensity, and just seems flat. Yeah, HC is the only way to play in IMO as well.

Same here. HC is fun, the normal mode is ridiculous. Love emptying a whole mag into someone who then turns around and one shots you with a pistol.

Origin - JStarX7
STEAM - Agent.X7
PSN - JStar_X7
Xbox Live - Agent X7
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Dirty Bomb Renamed Extraction
4. Re: Dirty Bomb Renamed Extraction Aug 27, 2013, 19:24 Agent.X7

I loved Brink. I think people had different expectations based on the hype.  

Origin - JStarX7
STEAM - Agent.X7
PSN - JStar_X7
Xbox Live - Agent X7

News Comments > Out of the Blue
5. Re: Out of the Blue Aug 25, 2013, 15:13 Agent.X7

Ugh, those one cup coffee makers are awful in all ways imaginable. I do french press coffee every morning, and it's not THAT much work that I would drink shit coffee from a plastic cup instead.  

Origin - JStarX7
STEAM - Agent.X7
PSN - JStar_X7
Xbox Live - Agent X7

News Comments > Shadow of the Eternals Kickstarter Fails
21. Re: Shadow of the Eternals Kickstarter Fails Aug 25, 2013, 12:22 Agent.X7

Maybe the third times the charm?  

Origin - JStarX7
STEAM - Agent.X7
PSN - JStar_X7
Xbox Live - Agent X7

News Comments > etc.
4. Re: etc. Aug 24, 2013, 12:36 Agent.X7

In a world where cable news networks are edging closer to Jerry Springer than Dan Rather, one network has the stones...  

Origin - JStarX7
STEAM - Agent.X7
PSN - JStar_X7
Xbox Live - Agent X7

News Comments > Guild Wars 2 Free Trial & Heroic Edition Launch
19. Re: Guild Wars 2 Free Trial & Heroic Edition Launch Aug 23, 2013, 16:07 Agent.X7

Cutter wrote on Aug 23, 2013, 12:39:
Kamakazie wrote on Aug 23, 2013, 11:47:
ArenaNet has been adding new content every 2 weeks!

Dude, some new quests with existing content isn't really new content per se. Whole new lands, classes, questlines, crafting, all together means new content. Rift Storm Legion is an example. Any of the multitude of EQ2 expansions are examples. I'd happily buy it, but just rehashing the same old stuff does not float my boat.

Southsun Cove - whole new area with new crafting gathers and enemies
Whatever the one four weeks ago was called had a new area with new skills, a race, and pvp activities.
Queen's Jubilee - expanded an area of Divinity's Reach
Super Adventure Box - whole new area of retro style gaming

IN the future they will probably add new and bigger areas. It's barely been a year.

Origin - JStarX7
STEAM - Agent.X7
PSN - JStar_X7
Xbox Live - Agent X7

28. Re: Out of the Blue Aug 23, 2013, 12:28 Agent.X7

I'm Batman. I have no respect for people with no shopping agenda.

You see, Bruce, I like to pick up girls on the rebound from a disappointing relationship. They're more vulnerable and in much more need of solace and they're fairly open to suggestion. And, I use that to fuck them some place very uncomfortable.

Affleck works for me because I A) Don't even really like Batman, so whatever. and B) I like him in movies.

Origin - JStarX7
STEAM - Agent.X7
PSN - JStar_X7
Xbox Live - Agent X7

News Comments > Battlefield 4 Trailer
7. Re: Battlefield 4 Trailer Aug 23, 2013, 01:15 Agent.X7

Techie714 wrote on Aug 22, 2013, 22:51:
That is actually quite revolutionary and amazing for a mp game.

It's more evolutionary, but still fucking cool. The guy throwing the grenade in the train car and then locking the other guy in was funny.

Origin - JStarX7
STEAM - Agent.X7
PSN - JStar_X7
Xbox Live - Agent X7

News Comments > Ships Ahoy - Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Blacklist; Day One Patch Released
11. Re: Ships Ahoy - Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Blacklist; Day One Patch Released Aug 22, 2013, 16:09 Agent.X7

I finally got it working. I had to download it 3 times, and then it finally installed. UPlay's DL speed is horrible, so it took 2 days to get the game. Then I got to wait an hour for the patch to DL, because it was also slow and the game wouldn't play without it.

So far, I like it. It's not super different or exciting, but for a modern military 3rd person shooter, it's fun. The graphics are supposed to feature new tech by NVidia, but you have to know what you are looking for and look hard to see it. I really don't think the graphics are super awesomely fantastic, but they are good. I tricked out my F40 pistol (which I think is an FN in .40S&W) and my H&K G36c and shot the hell out of a bunch of generic middle-eastern bad guys in Benghazi. (Hysterical, considering the recent cover-up) But I shot them up stealthily, for the most part. Then I played a co-op mission solo on some apartment thing in the English Channel where I knocked out the guards and then threw them in the ocean to drown, which the game considers not killing them.

If you are looking for DAMN THIS IS THE BEST NEW GAME EVER! then you may be disappointed. If you want a solid stealth shooter or are a fan of Splinter Cell, you may still be disappointed, but I thought it was fun. Sam Fisher without Ironside was a bit weird, though.

Origin - JStarX7
STEAM - Agent.X7
PSN - JStar_X7
Xbox Live - Agent X7

News Comments > XCOM: Enemy Within Announced
30. Re: XCOM: Enemy Within Announced Aug 21, 2013, 21:30 Agent.X7

nin wrote on Aug 21, 2013, 10:26:
I like the idea of augmentation. However, despite having it on Steam and now PS3, I've yet to find time to play the damn thing...

Don't bother to play on PS3, nin. I got it free through PS+ and played for about 5 hours and then went and bought the PC version. It's a fun game, but the framerate on PS3 is horrible. It constantly dips to single digits and makes the game annoying to play.

Origin - JStarX7
STEAM - Agent.X7
PSN - JStar_X7
Xbox Live - Agent X7

News Comments > Evening Tech Bits
1. Re: Evening Tech Bits Aug 21, 2013, 19:58 Agent.X7

After having their MMO 7 mouse, I would never buy another PC product from them again. A $129 mouse with a laser sensor that locks up every few minutes.  

Origin - JStarX7
STEAM - Agent.X7
PSN - JStar_X7
Xbox Live - Agent X7

News Comments > The Elder Scrolls Online to Use Subscriptions
53. Re: The Elder Scrolls Online to Use Subscriptions Aug 21, 2013, 19:57 Agent.X7

JohnBirshire wrote on Aug 21, 2013, 18:07:
GW2 this, GW2 that. I hate to say this, but the game would fail as a subscription MMO because it isn't worth subscribing to. That is why they have an alternative revenue plan. They don't want EoS to make GW2 money, they want to make it worth subscribing to, and therefore make a lot more money. If that fails, THEN they can go FTP as a backup plan, there is no reason to START as a FTP game.

Well, it's your opinion, but I disagree. Go back a few years and it would have thrived, since they pump out content about 100x faster than WoW ever did.

Origin - JStarX7
STEAM - Agent.X7
PSN - JStar_X7
Xbox Live - Agent X7

News Comments > Diablo III: Reaper of Souls Expansion Announced
70. Re: Diablo III: Reaper of Souls Expansion Announced Aug 21, 2013, 17:50 Agent.X7

Redmask wrote on Aug 21, 2013, 17:42:
Krovven wrote on Aug 21, 2013, 17:38:
Most people on Blues have never even played Marvel Heroes. They were trashing it the day it was released without having played it themselves.

...he says while reading the minds of random internet people everywhere to bolster his own opinion.

Almost like there was a beta for a game that let people play it in advance and an early access period.

Or ridiculously funny videos featuring groups entirely made of the same character.

Origin - JStarX7
STEAM - Agent.X7
PSN - JStar_X7
Xbox Live - Agent X7

46. Re: The Elder Scrolls Online to Use Subscriptions Aug 21, 2013, 16:21 Agent.X7

Fibrocyte wrote on Aug 21, 2013, 15:42:
JeffD wrote on Aug 21, 2013, 14:57:
Guild wars 2 is living proof you can build a cutting edge MMORPG with no sub, ingame store, and NO P2W model! There is nothing, zilch in the store that gives a competitive edge. Lots of cosmetics, xp boosters, and pets. You can convert money to gold, but you would have to be pretty bad to not beable to afford the baseline excotics at level 80.

In GW2 it isn't expensive to purchase (or use dungeon currencies or karma obtained from events) max armour and swords, it is merely a preference because they all have their own skins. Infact as of now, it is even easier. All currencies are now account wide. This allows you to run dungeons and events on a main character and then purchase armor on an another. Imagine if WoW's dungeon and raid tokens were account bound and could be used on alts.

Meanwhile every 2 weeks, new themes content is added to the game.

Yes, but GW2 isn't nearly as good as a real MMO that's well done such as WoW. ESO could possibly be on WoW's level which means it'll warrant the sub fee.

Oh and those speculating on this going F2P are just idiots.

Yup, just idiots. We'll see. You think WoW is somehow a "real" mmo but GW2 isn't just because...why exactly?

Let's not forget, on consoles you are paying internet access, PS+ or XBox Live for multiplayer, and then ESO sub fees. Yeah, that'll go over well.

Origin - JStarX7
STEAM - Agent.X7
PSN - JStar_X7
Xbox Live - Agent X7

News Comments > Diablo III: Reaper of Souls Expansion Announced
34. Re: Diablo III: Reaper of Souls Expansion Announced Aug 21, 2013, 12:30 Agent.X7

Reactor wrote on Aug 21, 2013, 12:14:
While I can agree D3 has its issues, I still enjoy playing it from time to time multi. This expansion interests me... if the price is right.

Ditto. I recently started my character on Nightmare difficulty. Just finished act 1. It's not THAT horrible guys.

Games that come to mind that were way more disappointing:
SWTOR
Dead Space 3
Dead Island

Origin - JStarX7
STEAM - Agent.X7
PSN - JStar_X7
Xbox Live - Agent X7

24. Re: The Elder Scrolls Online to Use Subscriptions Aug 21, 2013, 12:22 Agent.X7

Whoops, I was interested, but suddenly I find myself no longer caring about ESO.  

Origin - JStarX7
STEAM - Agent.X7
PSN - JStar_X7
Xbox Live - Agent X7

News Comments > BF4 Open Beta in October; BF4 Premium & Battlepacks Detailed
32. Re: BF4 Open Beta in October; BF4 Premium & Battlepacks Detailed Aug 20, 2013, 23:33 Agent.X7

Redmask wrote on Aug 20, 2013, 22:46:
- Priority position in server queues: this is really scummy of them to do

- New content every week: this will be new weapon models and other dumb shit they prepared months ago

Has been that way. Not new.

Origin - JStarX7
STEAM - Agent.X7
PSN - JStar_X7
Xbox Live - Agent X7

News Comments > Ships Ahoy - Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Blacklist; Day One Patch Released
5. Re: Ships Ahoy - Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Blacklist; Day One Patch Released Aug 20, 2013, 23:26 Agent.X7

Can't even get the motherfucker to install from Uplay. Got a free copy with a GFX card, but it errors out when installing. Awesome.

Waited all day for this too.

Origin - JStarX7
STEAM - Agent.X7
PSN - JStar_X7
Xbox Live - Agent X7

26. Re: Out of the Blue Aug 20, 2013, 18:21 Agent.X7

Prez wrote on Aug 20, 2013, 17:07:
Twohy pissed me off with the second Riddick movie so bad I don't want to see another. I love the Riddick character, and Diesel played him perfectly in Pitch Black (a movie which I absolutely loved), then he had to go and get all stupid in Chronicles of Riddick. The whole movie should have been like the chase with Tooms and awesome prison escape on the incinerator planet, but instead we got some ridiculously stupid story about prophecies and chosen ones and destinies and world-ending baddies that only our hero can stop, blah blah blah. Blech! Just give me another game like Escape from Butcher Bay instead.

Really loved Pitch Black, and Chronicles was OK. Yeah, Vin threw in too much D&D stuff to make it as gritty and good as the first. I have high hopes for Riddick. Maybe this is one of those movie series where every other entry is weaker.

Origin - JStarX7
STEAM - Agent.X7
PSN - JStar_X7
Xbox Live - Agent X7

News Comments > BF4 Open Beta in October; BF4 Premium & Battlepacks Detailed
10. Re: BF4 Open Beta in October; BF4 Premium & Battlepacks Detailed Aug 20, 2013, 15:11 Agent.X7

Definite buy. I still play BF3 quite a bit.  

Origin - JStarX7
STEAM - Agent.X7
PSN - JStar_X7
Xbox Live - Agent X7

1976 Comments. 99 pages. Viewing page 33.
< Newer [ 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo