Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Jeremy Star

Real Name Jeremy Star   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Agent.X7
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage None given.
Signed On Jun 28, 2005, 16:58
Total Comments 2156 (Senior)
User ID 23400

User comment history
< Newer [ 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 ] Older >

News Comments > Out of the Blue
35. Re: Out of the Blue Nov 25, 2013, 15:43 Agent.X7

Cutter wrote on Nov 25, 2013, 13:25:
Keep the faith, pal.

Know what Jesus and I have in common? We've both been crucified. I went 3 and 10 yesterday.

Wow, dude. You are the guy at the funeral that knocks over the casket. You know that, right?

Origin - JStarX7
STEAM - Agent.X7
PSN - JStar_X7
Xbox Live - Agent X7
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

113. Re: Out of the Blue Nov 25, 2013, 04:44 Agent.X7

eDave wrote on Nov 25, 2013, 02:03:
Hudson; a beautiful and treasured friend to all of us and will be dearly missed by all.

My humble condolence's Blue. She really was a Wonder Dog!

http://www.bluesnews.com/screenshots/games/misc/20041101/img_0924.jpg

OMG, Levelord. That's a name I haven't heard in a long time.

Origin - JStarX7
STEAM - Agent.X7
PSN - JStar_X7
Xbox Live - Agent X7

75. Re: Out of the Blue Nov 24, 2013, 16:19 Agent.X7

nin wrote on Nov 24, 2013, 13:18:

I'm crying...these are the times where "I'm sorry" doesn't seem adequate to cover the the situation.

So very very sorry to hear...

Right there with you. I read that and actually yelled "Oh, no!" It feels like just yesterday that Blue was telling us that he got Hudson.

So sorry for your loss, Blue.

And that offensive advertisement link, omg. Nothing drives home how much the world has changed better than looking at ads from the previous century. Some of those would not only get you fired today, but probably killed as well.

This comment was edited on Nov 24, 2013, 16:28.

Origin - JStarX7
STEAM - Agent.X7
PSN - JStar_X7
Xbox Live - Agent X7

10. Re: Out of the Blue Nov 23, 2013, 16:39 Agent.X7

TIME just did an article on the whole Sophia Stewart thing. It's just Internet Bullshit.

http://tinyurl.com/q643syw

Origin - JStarX7
STEAM - Agent.X7
PSN - JStar_X7
Xbox Live - Agent X7

News Comments > Fallout 4(?) "Nuclear Winter" Teased
24. Re: Fallout 4(?) Nov 22, 2013, 17:01 Agent.X7

Atomic wrote on Nov 22, 2013, 11:48:
Can someone explain to me why a new game would be considered Fallout 4? Why is NV not counted as number 4?

For the same reason there were 2 Assassin's Creed games between II and III.

Or because New Vegas was made by another company and Bethesda wanted to call theirs 4.

Origin - JStarX7
STEAM - Agent.X7
PSN - JStar_X7
Xbox Live - Agent X7

News Comments > Telltale's Game of Thrones Game?
14. Re: Telltale's Game of Thrones Game? Nov 22, 2013, 02:08 Agent.X7

Hopefully it follows TWD format and is based on the books and not the TV series.  

Origin - JStarX7
STEAM - Agent.X7
PSN - JStar_X7
Xbox Live - Agent X7

62. Re: Out of the Blue Nov 21, 2013, 17:41 Agent.X7

xXBatmanXx wrote on Nov 21, 2013, 17:28:
Agent.X7 wrote on Nov 21, 2013, 17:23:
Creston wrote on Nov 21, 2013, 17:09:
Agent.X7 wrote on Nov 21, 2013, 17:07:
Creston wrote on Nov 21, 2013, 16:54:
Agent.X7 wrote on Nov 21, 2013, 16:52:
Creston wrote on Nov 21, 2013, 15:53:
xXBatmanXx wrote on Nov 21, 2013, 15:51:
Good way to end up in jail.

For doing what, exactly?

Pissing off a cop.

Heh, I'd seriously like to see them try to take that to trial.

It's not about taking it to a trial. How ruined is your day now that you had to spend the night in a holding cell or had a pile of tickets dropped in your lap that you now have to take the time to fight or pay for?

Where is this pile of tickets coming from? Again, if you inform a cop of your rights, what exactly is he going to write you up for? Him getting pissed off is not a valid reason for writing me a ticket. If I'm abusing him, threatening him or things like that, sure. If you politely hand him something like the aforementioned card along with your driver's license, what exactly are you doing that you think is against the law?

Cops don't have the authority to just randomly fucking write tickets and detain people.

No, they don't. But since when has that ever stopped anyone?

All the time every time. I and other officers I train and work with, NEVER stop someone "just because". Again, can't speak for other people, but not all cops are bad cops. Yea, there are bad ones, and I hope they are dealt with, lose their jobs, and a criminally charged - I sure as hell won't work with them and don't want anything to do with them.

It is so easy to have a reason to stop a car, I never understood why "bad cops" would have to make up a reason. I see thousands of cars a shift, it wouldn't even cross my mind to stop one for no reason. Which is probably why I have never lost a case.

I'm not saying all cops are bad. However, cops are just like everyone else. Oh, I can't believe that guy was a serial killer, he was so quiet and nice. Oh, I can't believe that officer was skimming dope from suspects, he was such an upstanding cop.

PS - nobody has to take my word for the shit that happens. Google some cop forums and read in their own words the dickish things some of these guys do.

Origin - JStarX7
STEAM - Agent.X7
PSN - JStar_X7
Xbox Live - Agent X7

60. Re: Out of the Blue Nov 21, 2013, 17:34 Agent.X7

xXBatmanXx wrote on Nov 21, 2013, 17:13:
North Texas article:

*UPDATE TO THE VIDEO ABOVE** Fort Worth police initially said they could not immediately find any record of their officers being involved in the roadblock, but on Tuesday police spokesman Sgt. Kelly Peel said that the department's Traffic Division coordinated with the NHTSA on the use of off-duty officers after the agency asked for help with the survey.

"We are reviewing the actions of all police personnel involved to ensure that FWPD policies and procedures were followed," he said. "We apologize if any of our drivers and citizens were offended or inconvenienced by the NHTSA National Roadside Survey."

Don't be mad at cops, be mad at the NHTSA.

Be mad at the state of society. Our wasteful and ridiculous war on drugs, terror, and whatever else we can think of has slowly gotten people used to a police state that encourages this kind of bullshit.

Origin - JStarX7
STEAM - Agent.X7
PSN - JStar_X7
Xbox Live - Agent X7

55. Re: Out of the Blue Nov 21, 2013, 17:23 Agent.X7

Creston wrote on Nov 21, 2013, 17:09:
Agent.X7 wrote on Nov 21, 2013, 17:07:

For doing what, exactly?

Pissing off a cop.

It's not about taking it to a trial. How ruined is your day now that you had to spend the night in a holding cell or had a pile of tickets dropped in your lap that you now have to take the time to fight or pay for?

Where is this pile of tickets coming from? Again, if you inform a cop of your rights, what exactly is he going to write you up for? Him getting pissed off is not a valid reason for writing me a ticket. If I'm abusing him, threatening him or things like that, sure. If you politely hand him something like the aforementioned card along with your driver's license, what exactly are you doing that you think is against the law?

Cops don't have the authority to just randomly fucking write tickets and detain people.

No, they don't. But since when has that ever stopped anyone?

Origin - JStarX7
STEAM - Agent.X7
PSN - JStar_X7
Xbox Live - Agent X7

54. Re: Out of the Blue Nov 21, 2013, 17:19 Agent.X7

Creston wrote on Nov 21, 2013, 17:07:
PHJF wrote on Nov 21, 2013, 17:04:
Ohio used DUI before switching a number of years ago to OVI: Operating a Vehicle while Impaired. OVI is all-inclusive. You can be arrested for OVI'ing on a bicycle. It is also illegal to be in possession of keys to and intoxicated in a parked car while in the driver's seat.

Ah, okay. To be honest, I have no problem with DUI/OVI or whatever stops. Those genuinely have to do with safety, mine included.

It's the other stops that are horseshit. And in the 10 years that I've lived here, I've twice gotten stopped for insurance-checks, once for god knows what reason as they just stopped me, took a look inside, and moved me on (I guess they were hunting someone), and never for a DUI check.

They most likely weren't looking for anybody. If they can see something in plain view that is suspicious, that gives them probable cause to search your vehicle without your permission. It's how they pop people for drugs, guns, and other illegal stuff all the time. Some idiot will have a baggie on the back seat or a bong sticking out from under a seat. You probably wavered a bit and they bit, hoping to score an arrest.

Origin - JStarX7
STEAM - Agent.X7
PSN - JStar_X7
Xbox Live - Agent X7

43. Re: Out of the Blue Nov 21, 2013, 17:07 Agent.X7

For doing what, exactly?

Pissing off a cop.

Origin - JStarX7
STEAM - Agent.X7
PSN - JStar_X7
Xbox Live - Agent X7

31. Re: Out of the Blue Nov 21, 2013, 16:52 Agent.X7

For doing what, exactly?

Pissing off a cop.

Origin - JStarX7
STEAM - Agent.X7
PSN - JStar_X7
Xbox Live - Agent X7

15. Re: Out of the Blue Nov 21, 2013, 13:43 Agent.X7

Verno wrote on Nov 21, 2013, 12:55:
NegaDeath wrote on Nov 21, 2013, 12:52:

Then there's the father that was arrested for picking up his kids on foot.. Apologies if posted before.

Hahah what the hell is wrong with humanity? That is the dumbest fucking thing I've read about in awhile, there must be something else to that we don't know.

Nope, just a deputy on a power trip. Sorry, Deputy, school policy is NOT law. I would sue the fuck out of the sheriff's office.

Origin - JStarX7
STEAM - Agent.X7
PSN - JStar_X7
Xbox Live - Agent X7

News Comments > Black Mesa Goes Commercial
42. Re: Black Mesa Goes Commercial Nov 20, 2013, 22:57 Agent.X7

Cutter wrote on Nov 20, 2013, 21:09:
Jesus, are you people thick? I obviously didn't mean Valve was doing this. I said thanks for nothing, regarding Valve. And the other bit was, yeah, we've all played HL backward and forward, and Source is antiquated as it is, so remaking the game we all know backward and forward with an antique engine isn't doing anyone any favours all around when all we really want to see is HL3 with a new engine? Is that clear enough for everyone? Want me to send it out in braille? FFS people!

Oooooooh Canada! Thanks for ginger ale, but not for Cutter! Oooooh Canada, and also Maple butter!

Origin - JStarX7
STEAM - Agent.X7
PSN - JStar_X7
Xbox Live - Agent X7

News Comments > Morning Consolidation
25. Re: Morning Consolidation Nov 20, 2013, 17:53 Agent.X7

Redmask wrote on Nov 20, 2013, 17:43:
JSP wrote on Nov 20, 2013, 16:48:
3 biggest PS4 1st party games: Knack, Killzone, Resogun
3 biggest from Xbone: Forza 5, Dead Rising 3, Ryse

Xbox One wins the first round, unfortunately, on quality and selection of games alone. That is what you want in the end. Games.

The only decent titles there are Resogun, Forza and Killzone so yeah no, I'd say if anything the PS4 wins. Not that it's really much of a contest because both launch lineups are leaning heavily on third party stuff.

And the PS4 can do 1080p on the third party stuff. Narf!

Origin - JStarX7
STEAM - Agent.X7
PSN - JStar_X7
Xbox Live - Agent X7

News Comments > Morning Consolidation
24. Re: Morning Consolidation Nov 20, 2013, 17:52 Agent.X7

JSP wrote on Nov 20, 2013, 16:48:
3 biggest PS4 1st party games: Knack, Killzone, Resogun
3 biggest from Xbone: Forza 5, Dead Rising 3, Ryse

Xbox One wins the first round, unfortunately, on quality and selection of games alone. That is what you want in the end. Games.

Mmm, your opinion being completely valid because you have played how many of these games?

I've been playing Killzone on PS4. Took me a long time to get semi-used to the controller in a FPS, but the game itself is actually quite fun. Levels are large, with about half being very open like Crysis. (The original, not the two corridor shooter sequels.) The graphics are a mix of 3 year old PC stuff and new stuff, so they look pretty good. Certainly better than some PC FPS games. (Rage!)

Resogun is basically a FTP arcade shooter with a bunch of cool graphics effects and a ton of physics particles. Not my thing.

Knack? I cannot bring myself to play. Not my style of game.

Ryse, Dead Rising 3, Forza? NOT OUT YET! So nobody wins shit because you can't even compare them yet.

Origin - JStarX7
STEAM - Agent.X7
PSN - JStar_X7
Xbox Live - Agent X7

News Comments > Black Mesa Goes Commercial
26. Re: Black Mesa Goes Commercial Nov 20, 2013, 15:07 Agent.X7

Ryan Lange wrote on Nov 20, 2013, 13:30:
Cutter wrote on Nov 20, 2013, 10:53:
Whilst super for them, it means sweet FA to me and many others who really wanted to see HL3 instead of a remake of a 15 year old game we can all play blindfolded made with an outdated engine - and they're charging for it. Knock yourself out however.

I'm not here frequently, but I don't think I've ever seen you say anything positive that wasn't immediately overshadowed by a really negative comment. You're just a big bag of hate, aren't you?

He's Canadian.

Origin - JStarX7
STEAM - Agent.X7
PSN - JStar_X7
Xbox Live - Agent X7

News Comments > Ships Ahoy - Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag
18. Re: Ships Ahoy - Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag Nov 19, 2013, 23:07 Agent.X7

Redmask wrote on Nov 19, 2013, 22:52:
D4rkKnight wrote on Nov 19, 2013, 21:56:
They are selling content on day 1 for $20 (Gold edition). I can't justify giving money to a company that does this. Small things don't bother me, but it's a mini expansion and they want $$$ for it. Remember the holiday sale is right around the corner and this will no doubt receive a discount.

So what? It's a huge game, unprecedented level of content even for an Assassin's Creed game. Let them sell the $20 season pass, you really don't need to buy it, you're getting a great game with 50+ hours of content for a good asking price. I was really bored with the AC games but this reinvented the franchise.

This. I made it halfway through Brotherhood and gave up on the series. I tried Liberty on the Vita and it was OK, but not good enough for me to finish it. This game is actually making me want to play it.

Got the PS4 version, because WTF else am I going to use it for?

Origin - JStarX7
STEAM - Agent.X7
PSN - JStar_X7
Xbox Live - Agent X7

News Comments > Morning Metaverse
8. Re: Federal Reserve: While bitcoins hold “promise,” we have no regulatory authority. Nov 19, 2013, 16:30 Agent.X7

dj LiTh wrote on Nov 19, 2013, 16:25:
Mikus_Aurelius wrote on Nov 19, 2013, 15:53:
LittleMe wrote on Nov 19, 2013, 12:57:
That's the point of it. The Fed can't steal the value of them by inflating away the value. That's precisely why the coins are valuable. It's a decentralized currency. We don't want your stinking regulations!!!

I'm not really sure why the anti-government types have it out for the federal reserve. We haven't had unhealthy inflation in this country since the 70s. What other federal agency can claim 30 years of success?

The interesting thing here is that technology has created a speculative instrument that it is impossible to regulate. How long before hedge funds start encoding their assets in a similar way? Next time Wall Street tanks our economy, we might not even know who did it.

Except the federal reserve isnt a Federal agency, its a private entity.

One made up of the very banks responsible for tanking our economy several times. I guess they have been as "successful" as most government agencies, which is to say, not.

Origin - JStarX7
STEAM - Agent.X7
PSN - JStar_X7
Xbox Live - Agent X7

News Comments > Morning Metaverse
4. Re: Morning Metaverse Nov 19, 2013, 12:57 Agent.X7

Federal Reserve: While bitcoins hold “promise,” we have no regulatory authority

And that, boyos, is the whole fuckin' point.

Origin - JStarX7
STEAM - Agent.X7
PSN - JStar_X7
Xbox Live - Agent X7

2156 Comments. 108 pages. Viewing page 29.
< Newer [ 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo