Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Jeremy Star

Real Name Jeremy Star   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Agent.X7
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage None given.
Signed On Jun 28, 2005, 16:58
Total Comments 1976 (Pro)
User ID 23400

User comment history
< Newer [ 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 ] Older >

News Comments > Enslaved: Odyssey for PCs This Month
7. Re: Enslaved: Odyssey for PCs This Month Oct 10, 2013, 15:18 Agent.X7

I was disappointing when the Dev team that made this game decided to remake Devil May Cry instead of doing a sequel.  

Origin - JStarX7
STEAM - Agent.X7
PSN - JStar_X7
Xbox Live - Agent X7
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Enslaved: Odyssey for PCs This Month
1. Re: Enslaved: Odyssey for PCs This Month Oct 10, 2013, 13:16 Agent.X7

Re: We are trying to recoup some losses from this title by re-releasing it years later.

A good game, BTW. Like a sci-fi Uncharted. I have a copy for my PS3, one of the only games I didn't beat and then immediately put on my store shelf.

Origin - JStarX7
STEAM - Agent.X7
PSN - JStar_X7
Xbox Live - Agent X7

News Comments > Morning Mobilization
6. Re: Morning Mobilization Oct 9, 2013, 18:11 Agent.X7

Fibrocyte wrote on Oct 9, 2013, 12:33:
This is interesting, though the article could have really benefited from a prototype picture or at least a mock-up.

http://tinyurl.com/m8c3wfs

http://tinyurl.com/m6mdpyv

Origin - JStarX7
STEAM - Agent.X7
PSN - JStar_X7
Xbox Live - Agent X7

News Comments > Star Wars: The Old Republic PvP Space Combat Expansion Announced
4. Re: Star Wars: The Old Republic PvP Space Combat Expansion Announced Oct 8, 2013, 19:34 Agent.X7

Ugh, the space combat was the worst part of a pretty blah game. Light Speed for the original SW Galaxies was way better. Coem to think of it, SWG was pretty much better in every respect. All we wanted were quests, but noooooo. The devs had to keep fucking with the base game instead.

Quests!
Everyone wants to be a Jedi? Ok!
NO! QUESTS!
Rework the entire combat system? OK!
NO YOU DICKWEEDS, QUESTS!
Redo all the skills? Alrighty!
ARG! *RAGEQUIT*

Origin - JStarX7
STEAM - Agent.X7
PSN - JStar_X7
Xbox Live - Agent X7

News Comments > Ships Ahoy - Borderlands 2 Game of the Year Edition
26. Re: Ships Ahoy - Borderlands 2 Game of the Year Edition Oct 8, 2013, 17:10 Agent.X7

Hellgate wasn't bad, it just wasn't worth a subscription price. That killed it before it really got traction.

Did they ever release the new version for the US? I know another company bought it and was running it in the EU.

Origin - JStarX7
STEAM - Agent.X7
PSN - JStar_X7
Xbox Live - Agent X7

News Comments > Call of Duty: Ghosts System Requirements
22. Re: Call of Duty: Ghosts System Requirements Oct 8, 2013, 00:30 Agent.X7

nin wrote on Oct 8, 2013, 00:07:
Agent.X7 wrote on Oct 7, 2013, 23:44:
Guess this one requires a 64 bit OS too? Nice to see them finally using the 64 bit processors we've had for a decade now.

Fuck, we're old...

38 is the new 28, baby!

Although I guess it's a sign when someone asks you about that old Matrix movie and you're like "What? The Matrix isn't old it just came out in...oh yeah. Shit."

Origin - JStarX7
STEAM - Agent.X7
PSN - JStar_X7
Xbox Live - Agent X7

News Comments > etc., etc.
2. Re: etc., etc. Oct 7, 2013, 23:47 Agent.X7

Theer are many games that you can go almost the whole game without killing. Dishonored comes to mind. Deus Ex. Probably some others.

I don't really know though. I suck at stealth and usually end up shooting the fuck out of everyone.

Origin - JStarX7
STEAM - Agent.X7
PSN - JStar_X7
Xbox Live - Agent X7

News Comments > Call of Duty: Ghosts System Requirements
18. Re: Call of Duty: Ghosts System Requirements Oct 7, 2013, 23:44 Agent.X7

Guess this one requires a 64 bit OS too? Nice to see them finally using the 64 bit processors we've had for a decade now.  

Origin - JStarX7
STEAM - Agent.X7
PSN - JStar_X7
Xbox Live - Agent X7

News Comments > Out of the Blue
34. Re: Out of the Blue Oct 6, 2013, 02:56 Agent.X7

nin wrote on Oct 6, 2013, 02:49:
Agent.X7 wrote on Oct 6, 2013, 01:16:
I finally got it to load the first race. It lagged and even though I ran through the checkpoints it told me I didn't. I finished dead last. PHJF was on, but neither of us had any bullets because other players kept ganking us. I started a death match mission and the game froze. Then I pretty much gave up.

I managed to get through the first race. Got first place, even after the guy who was in second tried to take me out, and caused a much worse wreck of his own.

I'm using our group only or solo, currently, until I figure out WTH is going on...(edit: actually, I'll probably stay with our group only, so as not to have internet jackasses in the way.)

For some reason, our new logo isn't showing up yet...

How do we do our group only? I found the join crew members thing and it put me in a server with PHJF and me from our crew and a bunch of random people.

Origin - JStarX7
STEAM - Agent.X7
PSN - JStar_X7
Xbox Live - Agent X7

31. Re: Out of the Blue Oct 6, 2013, 01:16 Agent.X7

nin wrote on Oct 5, 2013, 22:05:
Creston wrote on Oct 5, 2013, 19:02:
xXBatmanXx wrote on Oct 5, 2013, 18:22:
Noboy has said anything, so maybe no one is using it, but that PIS (Pibwasser) stock on BAWSAQ went up 10 dollars today.....I really hope you guys jumped on it. My 1.2M is now 26M.

Rockstar still doesn't seem to be able to actually realize what I want my character to look like.

You're not missing much. I can't even do the first mission: for the second time today, I'm trying to do the first race and the game just freezes at the "blurry city" scene while the radio plays away...awesome job, R*!

I finally got it to load the first race. It lagged and even though I ran through the checkpoints it told me I didn't. I finished dead last. PHJF was on, but neither of us had any bullets because other players kept ganking us. I started a death match mission and the game froze. Then I pretty much gave up.

Origin - JStarX7
STEAM - Agent.X7
PSN - JStar_X7
Xbox Live - Agent X7

News Comments > Battlefield 4 Beta Opens
44. Re: Battlefield 4 Beta Opens Oct 5, 2013, 13:16 Agent.X7

dubfanatic wrote on Oct 5, 2013, 12:56:
Apparently it's Punkbuster that caused my loading screen issue. Some things never change.

Yeah, I tried loading th egame again my my desktop last night and almost fell over when it actually started. Then I got stuck at the loading screen. PB update and it played. Very laggy, though. Not sure if it is my drivers, the unoptimized beta code, or just network lag.

Origin - JStarX7
STEAM - Agent.X7
PSN - JStar_X7
Xbox Live - Agent X7

2. Re: Out of the Blue Oct 5, 2013, 13:13 Agent.X7

Yeah, finally got my Shadowrun swag! And BF4 started working on my desktop!

Sorry to hear about your back, Blue. Back stuff sucks. I have been in physical therapy more times than I can count now for my back.

Origin - JStarX7
STEAM - Agent.X7
PSN - JStar_X7
Xbox Live - Agent X7

News Comments > Steam Hardware Prototype Details
14. Re: Steam Hardware Prototype Details Oct 4, 2013, 18:36 Agent.X7

MDB wrote on Oct 4, 2013, 16:32:
Who exactly is the target demographic for this? No way it'll be priced within the console range.

The Alienware crowd maybe?

Don't look at me, I have Alienwares that already play well with STEAM. Why would I buy a STEAM OS PC that can't run my other programs as well?

The controller? Maybe. Looks cool.

Origin - JStarX7
STEAM - Agent.X7
PSN - JStar_X7
Xbox Live - Agent X7

32. Re: Battlefield 4 Beta Opens Oct 4, 2013, 16:27 Agent.X7

Dacron wrote on Oct 4, 2013, 15:34:
I see users in game complaining of performance, even with similar specs to me. I hit recommended (2gb vid card instead of 3gb, 16gb ram instead of 8) with new Nvidia drivers and performance is crisp. A little slower after the building comes down and it gets foggy in the middle.

I don't even have the newest drivers on my laptop and I run on Ultra. I haven't checked the fps, but it seems smooth. No stuttering or choppy video.

i7-2670QM, 8GB RAM, SLI 580m

Origin - JStarX7
STEAM - Agent.X7
PSN - JStar_X7
Xbox Live - Agent X7

13. Re: Out of the Blue Oct 4, 2013, 15:29 Agent.X7

1badmf wrote on Oct 4, 2013, 13:47:
when i was a kid i remember eating an apple while taking a dump. i tried to flush the apple (barely eaten). the toilet never flushed again.

Nothing like the smell of human excrement to give man a real appetite, am I right?

Yuck.

Origin - JStarX7
STEAM - Agent.X7
PSN - JStar_X7
Xbox Live - Agent X7

14. Re: Battlefield 4 Beta Opens Oct 4, 2013, 12:42 Agent.X7

Xero wrote on Oct 4, 2013, 12:35:
Anyone else get an error when trying to launch the beta saying, you don't have access yet?

Prepare for massive bugs. I've been in since day 1 because I have BF3 premium. My work laptop logs in and plays no problems. My desktop at home won't even launch BF4, I get stuck at the blue ribbon.

Also awesome, my squad launched a boat onto a rooftop and were sniping with mini-guns yesterday. How did that boat get on one of the tallest buildings on the map? No clue. We were sailing it around the harbor and hit something and WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! We thought we were going to die, but no, we landed on a rooftop and lived.

Tanks hitting the road barricades tend to fly higher than choppers too.

Origin - JStarX7
STEAM - Agent.X7
PSN - JStar_X7
Xbox Live - Agent X7

7. Re: Out of the Blue Oct 4, 2013, 12:37 Agent.X7

Installing toilets is actually pretty easy. I had never done it before and I replaced both toilets in our house. No floods, no leaks. Of course, it requires bolt cutters to cut down the bolts after you install so you can place the nice plastic caps over them.

4 years later my bolts are still bare and uncut. Which reminds me, I need to buy bolt cutters.

Origin - JStarX7
STEAM - Agent.X7
PSN - JStar_X7
Xbox Live - Agent X7

12. Re: Battlefield 4 Beta Opens Oct 4, 2013, 12:33 Agent.X7

InBlack wrote on Oct 4, 2013, 10:25:
fawker wrote on Oct 4, 2013, 10:23:
lol at anyone who paid for the exclusive

Yeah. +1

LOL at ignorant people.

Origin - JStarX7
STEAM - Agent.X7
PSN - JStar_X7
Xbox Live - Agent X7

9. Re: Stanford's particle accelerator Oct 3, 2013, 13:30 Agent.X7

Creston wrote on Oct 3, 2013, 12:47:
You know what else is smaller than a grain of rice?! Heeeeyoooo... wait, what?

LOL. Everytime someone makes that sound I think of the announcer in some game I played a couple of years ago. (Some Steam release with guns and balls that reminded me of TF2...)

Origin - JStarX7
STEAM - Agent.X7
PSN - JStar_X7
Xbox Live - Agent X7

34. Re: Out of the Blue - NFL Picks Oct 3, 2013, 12:16 Agent.X7

xXBatmanXx wrote on Oct 3, 2013, 05:01:
Agent.X7 wrote on Oct 3, 2013, 01:46:
xXBatmanXx wrote on Oct 2, 2013, 22:38:
mch wrote on Oct 2, 2013, 21:38:
After all the horror stories, I haven't even attempted to play.

Are you guys actually successfully getting online? My one buddy has only gotten to the race tutorial and it crapped out.

Last night was a blast....tonight, can't even get on....

Oh good, so it's not just me. Again.

I got in log enough to sell all shares to buy PIS. Already made 500k off of 2M.

I managed to watch the intro, and then it just sat at the race, supposedly connecting me to other players for 15 minutes. Thankfully I had my Vita out and was playing LotR while I waited.

Origin - JStarX7
STEAM - Agent.X7
PSN - JStar_X7
Xbox Live - Agent X7

1976 Comments. 99 pages. Viewing page 28.
< Newer [ 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo