Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Jeremy Star

Real Name Jeremy Star   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Agent.X7
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage None given.
Signed On Jun 28, 2005, 16:58
Total Comments 1976 (Pro)
User ID 23400

User comment history
< Newer [ 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 ] Older >

News Comments > Morning Consolidation
11. Re: Morning Consolidation Oct 18, 2013, 13:17 Agent.X7

Creston wrote on Oct 18, 2013, 11:38:
Verno wrote on Oct 18, 2013, 10:23:
Naughty Dog Won't Port The Last of Us To PlayStation 4.

I am totally ok with that, I want Naughty Dog working on new stuff and blowing our minds. I don't even want a sequel to The Last of Us, it was a perfectly fine standalone game.

Same. Awesome game, needs to be left on its own. Its story was told.

Naughty Dog has no plans. Now Sony, that's another story. Many ports are not done by the original design team. I have no doubt in a couple of years we'll be seeing most of the ND catalog from the PS3 on PS4 collection sets.

Driveclub is now delayed. I am left with a PS4 that will at most be used to check out the free PSN games until something comes out that I really want to play. Killzone 3 was OK with the gun accessory, but I am not getting that again just to play KZ4. I got it for KZ3 and then it sat unused for years until I finally sold it. I have no plans to buy the PS4 camera unless there is a killer app for it and plans for more killer apps after that.

Origin - JStarX7
STEAM - Agent.X7
PSN - JStar_X7
Xbox Live - Agent X7
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Out of the Blue
26. Re: Out of the Blue Oct 16, 2013, 18:01 Agent.X7

xXBatmanXx wrote on Oct 16, 2013, 16:43:
Agent.X7 wrote on Oct 16, 2013, 16:31:
Verno wrote on Oct 16, 2013, 15:55:
xXBatmanXx wrote on Oct 16, 2013, 14:44:
WoW! PSN+ is kicking ass!!!!

Huh? Did they announce a new batch of free games or something?

Yeah, what?

I hadn't checked the store in a while, was happy with what I found. Always wanted to play ICO and Shadow of the Colossus.

Gotcha. yeah, never played either and snagged them this Monday when I checked. So far Shadow is, um...dull.

Origin - JStarX7
STEAM - Agent.X7
PSN - JStar_X7
Xbox Live - Agent X7

News Comments > Watch Dogs Delayed to Spring 2014
45. Re: Watch Dogs Delayed to Spring 2014 Oct 16, 2013, 16:34 Agent.X7

Verno wrote on Oct 16, 2013, 12:39:
Ubisoft shares down 20% on the news, haha wow. Also Rayman Legends and Splinter Cell Blacklist failed to meet sales expectations. Shame about that, they were both very solid games but I suspect they are going through audience fatigue, you can't iterate on something forever.

I really didn't like the mission hub in Blacklist. It just took you out of the story every time. Plus the urgency of the game is a joke when you have 2 hours until the next Blacklist event, but you can do 5 hours of side missions and the world doesn't end anyway. The missions themselves were pretty fun, but I liked Conviction better.

Origin - JStarX7
STEAM - Agent.X7
PSN - JStar_X7
Xbox Live - Agent X7

18. Re: Out of the Blue Oct 16, 2013, 16:31 Agent.X7

Verno wrote on Oct 16, 2013, 15:55:
xXBatmanXx wrote on Oct 16, 2013, 14:44:
WoW! PSN+ is kicking ass!!!!

Huh? Did they announce a new batch of free games or something?

Yeah, what?

Origin - JStarX7
STEAM - Agent.X7
PSN - JStar_X7
Xbox Live - Agent X7

14. Re: Out of the Blue Oct 16, 2013, 13:49 Agent.X7

Brings to mind that Lifehack article that was linked yesterday. They had a funny chart showing the correlation of the fall of Internet Explorer's market share with the fall of the US murder rate.

DO they really have anything to do with one another? Probably not, but some idiot will always publish it in the media as fact.

Origin - JStarX7
STEAM - Agent.X7
PSN - JStar_X7
Xbox Live - Agent X7

News Comments > WARFACE Goes Live Next Week
12. Re: WARFACE Goes Live Next Week Oct 15, 2013, 18:08 Agent.X7

WARFACE...

...because nobody in their right mind would ever pay for a multiplayer Crytek game.

Act now and get free lag with your poor framerates!

Origin - JStarX7
STEAM - Agent.X7
PSN - JStar_X7
Xbox Live - Agent X7

29. Re: Watch Dogs Delayed to Spring 2014 Oct 15, 2013, 18:05 Agent.X7

Creston wrote on Oct 15, 2013, 17:59:
LurkerLito wrote on Oct 15, 2013, 17:10:
ROFL...that means I get a PS4 with no games, both titles I ordered are now delayed.

Edit: And everything else being released on 11/15 I have no interest in doh.

Cancel your pre-order for the console. :-shrug-:

Yeah, but if it's anything like the Wii craze you are rolling the dice on getting one in time to play any launch games. inFAMOUS Second Son is still suppsoed to be launch window release.

http://www.ign.com/wikis/playstation-4/PlayStation_4_Launch_Titles

Origin - JStarX7
STEAM - Agent.X7
PSN - JStar_X7
Xbox Live - Agent X7

28. Re: Out of the Blue Oct 15, 2013, 18:02 Agent.X7

Creston wrote on Oct 15, 2013, 16:54:
Agent.X7 wrote on Oct 15, 2013, 14:25:
I think The Crew needed to be delayed just to get noticed.

The Crew was never scheduled to be released this year. It's always been a 2014 title.

Right, what I mean though was it was scheduled to be released in the "launch window" of Nov - March. Sorry, looking back that was not clear.

Origin - JStarX7
STEAM - Agent.X7
PSN - JStar_X7
Xbox Live - Agent X7

27. Re: Watch Dogs Delayed to Spring 2014 Oct 15, 2013, 17:58 Agent.X7

LurkerLito wrote on Oct 15, 2013, 17:10:
ROFL...that means I get a PS4 with no games, both titles I ordered are now delayed.

Edit: And everything else being released on 11/15 I have no interest in doh.

Same boat. Pull up a life preserver and have a Mai Tai.

Origin - JStarX7
STEAM - Agent.X7
PSN - JStar_X7
Xbox Live - Agent X7

20. Re: Out of the Blue Oct 15, 2013, 14:25 Agent.X7

nin wrote on Oct 15, 2013, 14:02:
Apparently The Crew is delayed as well.

Yeah, that makes total sense, though. There is a crazy amount of racing games at launch. New Need for Speed, Forza, Driveclub...I think The Crew needed to be delayed just to get noticed.

Watchdogs? I don't know. I know it's open world, but so are a ton of games that are coming out. It appealed to me over the Pirate AC. (I love pirates, but more Johhny Depp less Etzio with a different costume.)

Origin - JStarX7
STEAM - Agent.X7
PSN - JStar_X7
Xbox Live - Agent X7

17. Re: Out of the Blue Oct 15, 2013, 14:17 Agent.X7

nin wrote on Oct 15, 2013, 13:35:
Yep, already had it ordered. Oh well, I'd rather they get it right than push something out half done.

Feel sorry for these folks. (Mine is a console only order, with the game ordered later.)

edit: Ouch, from a post there:

As of right now (just got off the phone with Amazon customer service), if you ordered the Watch Dog Launch Day Bundle, you will not receive your console until Watch Dogs is released in 2014. It's a developing story so the nice lady told me it's totally possible Amazon releases a statement in the next week. But, as of now you cannot switch bundles and you won't be getting your PS4 launch day if you pre-ordered the Watch Dogs Bundle.

Ouch, that would suck.

I can't even really think of any other games that were must buy this season for me, though. Watchdogs was the one thing the PS4 had that interested me at launch.

Beyond: Two Souls is out, played and beat it. Fantastic. BF4, of course. Maybe the new Rocksmith. Guess I don't have to rush to beat InFamous 2 since Watchdogs isn't going to take its place. Bored with GTA V already. (Not a huge GTA fan, had some fun but not really my thing.) Actually picked up Midnight Club: LA complete because the racing is so much better than in GTA. (Cars are way too floaty in GTA V)

Origin - JStarX7
STEAM - Agent.X7
PSN - JStar_X7
Xbox Live - Agent X7

10. Re: Out of the Blue Oct 15, 2013, 13:18 Agent.X7

Verno wrote on Oct 15, 2013, 13:08:
Yeah it sucks but I get the reasons. It really made zero sense launching AC4 and Watch Dogs so close together as they would directly compete. The AC3 release was a buggy nightmare so I would rather they take their time to polish Watch Dogs too, people are really unforgiving with bad launches for new IP. They also get to put some more time between GTA and Watch Dogs.

Killzone and AC4 for me I guess, waiting on reviews for the latter though. Resogun looks pretty solid too and I think I get DriveClub Lite with PS+. More than enough to keep me busy til early 2014.

I just hope the release of Destiny, Infamous and potential next gen/PC releases of GTA 5 don't bite them in the ass when they do launch.

Just sucks because Watchdogs was really the only launch date title I was interested in on the PS4. BF4 is PC all the way for me, haven't touched COD in years, not a big fan of AC. Looks like I will be playing, uh, Drive Club. Yeah.

Xbone has absolutely nothing, though. I will probably just sell my pre-order.

I guess they are great launch line-ups if you don't have a PC to play the shooters, or if you like sports games.

Origin - JStarX7
STEAM - Agent.X7
PSN - JStar_X7
Xbox Live - Agent X7

8. Re: Out of the Blue Oct 15, 2013, 13:00 Agent.X7

GAH! Watchdogs has been delayed until Spring! WTF are we supposed to play on our new consoles?

http://tinyurl.com/m72ym86

Origin - JStarX7
STEAM - Agent.X7
PSN - JStar_X7
Xbox Live - Agent X7

12. Re: Out of the Blue Oct 14, 2013, 14:06 Agent.X7

Pre-ordered the BF4 server today. 66 slot. (64 players, 2 commanders) Excited!  

Origin - JStarX7
STEAM - Agent.X7
PSN - JStar_X7
Xbox Live - Agent X7

News Comments > Sunday Consolidation
3. Re: Sunday Consolidation Oct 13, 2013, 17:12 Agent.X7

Fantaz wrote on Oct 13, 2013, 16:40:
I still think it was a big mistake for both PS4 and Xbox One to not be backwards compatible...

PS3 tried that last gen, because everyone said that's what they wanted. Then nobody wanted to pay $600 for a backwards compatible PS3. They learned that lesson well.

Origin - JStarX7
STEAM - Agent.X7
PSN - JStar_X7
Xbox Live - Agent X7

21. Re: Out of the Blue Oct 13, 2013, 00:08 Agent.X7

jacobvandy wrote on Oct 12, 2013, 16:18:
Yeah, it's called raw chicken, lots of people are grossed out by it (a lot slimier and squishy than raw beef, etc.), despite the fact they like to eat it once it's cooked. Grow a pair, Sally.

OK, jackass. Too bad for you I grew up on a farm. I've killed chickens for dinner with a hatchet. Guess fucking what? They ain't neon goddamn pink inside. Maybe you need to grow a brain?

Origin - JStarX7
STEAM - Agent.X7
PSN - JStar_X7
Xbox Live - Agent X7

13. Re: Out of the Blue Oct 12, 2013, 16:08 Agent.X7

jacobvandy wrote on Oct 12, 2013, 13:12:
Julio wrote on Oct 12, 2013, 10:00:
Yum, gotta love those chicken nuggets. Beaks & claws all round. Not totally surprising that chicken parts = chicken. I already avoid them, so no worries here.

It's not beaks and claws, lol. Though I have rarely gotten a little piece of bone in something like that (just spit it out like you do when you get something tough off a drumstick). These "scientists" (the one they quote is a professor/MD) found that the nuggets they cut up were half fat, skin, veins, connective tissue, and microscopic bone dust... AKA everything you get when you eat any cut of chicken with the bone in. Oooh, so terrible! It's not like human beings have thrived for thousands of years eating every morsel of an animal they could, no, we must be more discerning, like a child who wants the crusts cut off his PB&J.

Yeah, have you ever seen them make the goo that they put into chicken nuggets? It's pink, nasty paste.

http://youtu.be/rkDaajzamfA

And this is how they make the nuggets.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ftiITYwJkk

Origin - JStarX7
STEAM - Agent.X7
PSN - JStar_X7
Xbox Live - Agent X7

3. Re: Out of the Blue Oct 12, 2013, 12:10 Agent.X7

Honestly haven't used a card reader in about 6 years. Most of the gadgets that use the cards can connect directly via USB now, so I find it easier just to keep the cards in and plug a cord in.  

Origin - JStarX7
STEAM - Agent.X7
PSN - JStar_X7
Xbox Live - Agent X7

News Comments > Morning Legal Briefs
5. Re: Morning Legal Briefs Oct 11, 2013, 12:30 Agent.X7

NKD wrote on Oct 11, 2013, 10:25:
He might want to check with his record label before sending off letters. It's probable Rockstar already paid them.

Yeah, and the people in the posts following that article. Man. Totally ignorant of real life.

Why would Rockstar off this rapper money if they already paid for the song?

Because they have money to burn and it's cheaper to pay this joker off then deal with his bullshit lawsuit. If this goes to court it will probably come out that Rockstar paid the record company already and this guy is either owed by the record company or not owed jack shit.

Origin - JStarX7
STEAM - Agent.X7
PSN - JStar_X7
Xbox Live - Agent X7

News Comments > etc., etc.
1. Re: etc., etc. Oct 11, 2013, 02:23 Agent.X7

What ain't no country I ever heard of.  

Origin - JStarX7
STEAM - Agent.X7
PSN - JStar_X7
Xbox Live - Agent X7

1976 Comments. 99 pages. Viewing page 27.
< Newer [ 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo