Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Jeremy Star

Real Name Jeremy Star   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Agent.X7
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage None given.
Signed On Jun 28, 2005, 16:58
Total Comments 2300 (Senior)
User ID 23400

User comment history
< Newer [ 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 ] Older >

News Comments > Sunday Consolidation
7. Re: Sunday Consolidation Jan 26, 2014, 19:09 Agent.X7

Cutter wrote on Jan 26, 2014, 18:41:
And so much for EQ Next. You'd think those idiots would have learned from the failure that's DCUO. MMOs do not belong on consoles. I don't some shitty control scheme because it has to be designed for console controllers. Pass.

You are aware that they can still use mice and keyboards on the PS4, right?

Origin - JStarX7
STEAM - Agent.X7
PSN - JStar_X7
Xbox Live - Agent X7
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Out of the Blue
35. Re: Out of the Blue Jan 26, 2014, 18:55 Agent.X7

Killswitch wrote on Jan 26, 2014, 00:49:
Redmask wrote on Jan 25, 2014, 23:16:
Vaccination does not cause autism, there is literally no science to support it

Until the cause of autism is found, I think it's a bit brash to rule out vaccinations as a cause. If someone is genetically predisposed to autism, the precipitating factor may very well be the introduction of the vaccine during a particular period of brain development.

sometimes you have shitty luck and are powerless to change the situation.

Seems a bit contradictory. If you believe in science, then there's no such thing as luck.

Uh, Chaos Theory? Yeah. Luck IS science.

Origin - JStarX7
STEAM - Agent.X7
PSN - JStar_X7
Xbox Live - Agent X7

33. Re: Out of the Blue Jan 26, 2014, 18:47 Agent.X7

xXBatmanXx wrote on Jan 25, 2014, 19:18:
Agent.X7 wrote on Jan 25, 2014, 16:55:
Hoop wrote on Jan 24, 2014, 14:34:
I don't know if this is common practice anywhere else but we (New Zealand) have replaced corked wine bottles with screw tops.
Very convenient.
Do you cork or screw where you are?

Noticed that a lot on wine in PA and NY too. Or the ones I buy, anyway. I do like wine, but unlike beer and coffee, I tend to like common wines. $13 a bottle seems to be my sweet spot for wine.

Fake corks are showing up in more and more items. Thought I read there is a cork shortage because of the demand and there is concearns about the new plastic fake corks changing the acidity of the wine.......have found some screw tops here and there, but noticing the foam/fake cork more.

Twist is bad if you plan to hold it for any amount of time. Not a very good seal.

I like the twist because it's easy to get off, but I always pop in my vacuum tops when I put the bottle back in the fridge. Some little suction thing with a rabbit picture on it. Keeps the wine good for a few days in the fridge. It's pretty awesome, except I used to have a whole bunch of the suction tops and they all got lost.

Origin - JStarX7
STEAM - Agent.X7
PSN - JStar_X7
Xbox Live - Agent X7

News Comments > Into the Black
10. Re: removed Jan 26, 2014, 18:44 Agent.X7

netnerd85 wrote on Jan 26, 2014, 01:49:
Agent.X7 wrote on Jan 25, 2014, 16:57:
nin wrote on Jan 25, 2014, 14:49:
Damn, what'd I miss???

Ranted about OCD people ranting and mentally handicapped name-calling. Wasn't really anything bad.
Lol, it was not needed and just hate filled ramble.

Yeah, so hate filled.

Origin - JStarX7
STEAM - Agent.X7
PSN - JStar_X7
Xbox Live - Agent X7

7. Re: removed Jan 25, 2014, 16:57 Agent.X7

nin wrote on Jan 25, 2014, 14:49:
Damn, what'd I miss???

Ranted about OCD people ranting and mentally handicapped name-calling. Wasn't really anything bad.

Origin - JStarX7
STEAM - Agent.X7
PSN - JStar_X7
Xbox Live - Agent X7

31. Re: Out of the Blue Jan 25, 2014, 16:55 Agent.X7

Hoop wrote on Jan 24, 2014, 14:34:
I don't know if this is common practice anywhere else but we (New Zealand) have replaced corked wine bottles with screw tops.
Very convenient.
Do you cork or screw where you are?

Noticed that a lot on wine in PA and NY too. Or the ones I buy, anyway. I do like wine, but unlike beer and coffee, I tend to like common wines. $13 a bottle seems to be my sweet spot for wine.

Origin - JStarX7
STEAM - Agent.X7
PSN - JStar_X7
Xbox Live - Agent X7

12. Re: Out of the Blue Jan 25, 2014, 16:39 Agent.X7

Frags4Fun wrote on Jan 25, 2014, 16:18:
JZ Temple wrote on Jan 25, 2014, 13:06:
1badmf wrote on Jan 25, 2014, 12:09:
is that NK article for real? it would be an absurd Onion article if they weren't capable of such buffoonery which they are. i mean, their population can't be THAT brainwashed... can they?!?

The government told them that they were really clever and landed at night

I love how they said that they traveled under the cover of darkness which would obviously be impossible since they would need to stay on the opposite side of the earth from the sun to stay "under the cover of darkness". I laughed so hard at the entire thing. It has to be a joke. I see now that others have confirmed it to be a joke. Excellent!

To be fair, the illustrious NK leader and his predecessor have claimed some rather ridiculous shit in the past, so it just makes it harder to tell if these stories are satire or not.

Kim Jong-il claimed to have never golfed before his first game in 1994, during which he got a 38-under par and retired a world record holder. He also claimed he wrote 1500 books during his 4 year tenure at a university.

Origin - JStarX7
STEAM - Agent.X7
PSN - JStar_X7
Xbox Live - Agent X7

News Comments > Morning Consolidation
53. Re: Morning Consolidation Jan 25, 2014, 16:32 Agent.X7

Redmask wrote on Jan 24, 2014, 22:48:
Axis wrote on Jan 24, 2014, 22:04:
Redmask you satisfied? You got two!

You're on shitlist from now on, not wasting a single more iota of my time or reading space. Good luck with your mental issues.

I find it's worth the 2 seconds to ignore someone to save my sanity. Axis is already there, so he must not have changed.

Origin - JStarX7
STEAM - Agent.X7
PSN - JStar_X7
Xbox Live - Agent X7

9. Re: Out of the Blue Jan 25, 2014, 13:48 Agent.X7

1badmf wrote on Jan 25, 2014, 12:09:
is that NK article for real? it would be an absurd Onion article if they weren't capable of such buffoonery which they are. i mean, their population can't be THAT brainwashed... can they?!?

No, it was a satirical article from Ireland's version of The Onion.

Origin - JStarX7
STEAM - Agent.X7
PSN - JStar_X7
Xbox Live - Agent X7

News Comments > Saturday Safety Dance
4. Re: Saturday Safety Dance Jan 25, 2014, 13:42 Agent.X7

Keep telling yourself that Cook. Whatever lets you sleep at night, I guess.  

Origin - JStarX7
STEAM - Agent.X7
PSN - JStar_X7
Xbox Live - Agent X7

News Comments > EQN Landmark Alpha System Requirements
6. Re: EQN Landmark Alpha System Requirements Jan 25, 2014, 00:10 Agent.X7

Paranoid Jack wrote on Jan 25, 2014, 00:06:
Even after watching a few videos I am confused. Seems like an MMO meets Minecraft meets test our future product with us type game?

It's pretty much Minecraft building the next EQ game. They are going to take well built assets from Landmark to use in EQ Next. At the same time, you get to have fun satisfying your urge to play Minecraft.

Origin - JStarX7
STEAM - Agent.X7
PSN - JStar_X7
Xbox Live - Agent X7

3. removed Jan 25, 2014, 00:08 Agent.X7

* REMOVED *
This comment was deleted on Jan 25, 2014, 09:39.

Origin - JStarX7
STEAM - Agent.X7
PSN - JStar_X7
Xbox Live - Agent X7

News Comments > EQN Landmark Alpha System Requirements
4. Re: EQN Landmark Alpha System Requirements Jan 24, 2014, 23:56 Agent.X7

Cutter wrote on Jan 24, 2014, 22:33:
Well my Vista 64 bit works just fine for my purposes. Not buying a new OS for a game. Especially a WoW clone.

WoW cloned EQ, so who is a clone? Is it a clone of a clone? Are the genes degrading as we speak? Especially since, you know, this is more of a Minecraft crossed with EQ thing.

Origin - JStarX7
STEAM - Agent.X7
PSN - JStar_X7
Xbox Live - Agent X7

News Comments > The Elder Scrolls Online and Thief Each Rated "M"
90. Re: why??? Jan 24, 2014, 14:20 Agent.X7

Creston wrote on Jan 24, 2014, 10:31:
Verno wrote on Jan 24, 2014, 09:22:
Games are fun, gamers suck.

Sadly, yeah. Well, at least in most cases. I had great fun running along with a very good RP guild as we kicked the shit out of Caledon Forest dynamic events last night in GW2.

(Yes, I know it's a lvl 15-30 zone. Sue me. )

In fact, I was amazed by how lively most zones were. Even the two starting zones I visited had around a dozen players in it in most areas. And I jump to a character who I had left in Caledon Forest over a year ago, and to my surprise there's like 50 players running around.

I think the "EVERY ZONE IS EMPTY EXCEPT ORR OR FRACTALS!" rhetoric we tend to hear every now and then is really rather exaggerated.

Yeah, there's always people on when I pop in, no matter what map or time. And LA is always a pain in the ass to log into.

Origin - JStarX7
STEAM - Agent.X7
PSN - JStar_X7
Xbox Live - Agent X7

17. Re: Out of the Blue Jan 24, 2014, 14:17 Agent.X7

Won't drink beer out of a can. Just cannot stomach it. Despise that Guinness started using a lot of cans instead of bottles.

Of course, most of the beer I prefer isn't even available in cans, so it's really not much of an issue for me.

Coffee and beer, two thing I am snobby about. Beer

Origin - JStarX7
STEAM - Agent.X7
PSN - JStar_X7
Xbox Live - Agent X7

9. Re: Into the Black Jan 24, 2014, 02:25 Agent.X7

jimnms wrote on Jan 23, 2014, 19:13:
I'll never know because the first question requires watching a Justin Bieber video.

I just picked the most likely answer without watching the video. Life is short, and I don't ever want to hear anything this douche has to say or sing.

Origin - JStarX7
STEAM - Agent.X7
PSN - JStar_X7
Xbox Live - Agent X7

70. Re: The Elder Scrolls Online and Thief Each Rated Jan 23, 2014, 18:50 Agent.X7

Rated M for "Meh."

Origin - JStarX7
STEAM - Agent.X7
PSN - JStar_X7
Xbox Live - Agent X7

News Comments > Morning Metaverse
12. Re: Morning Metaverse Jan 23, 2014, 18:48 Agent.X7

Fibrocyte wrote on Jan 23, 2014, 13:08:
Lord Tea wrote on Jan 23, 2014, 02:37:
Agent.X7 wrote on Jan 22, 2014, 21:20:
Fibrocyte wrote on Jan 22, 2014, 19:28:
Agent.X7 wrote on Jan 22, 2014, 17:49:
Fibrocyte wrote on Jan 22, 2014, 16:07:
Agent.X7 wrote on Jan 22, 2014, 13:10:
Great study. Completely ignores reality, but great study.

It makes sense. If your 'network' slows down or stops facebooking then you will to. Plus, the study cites data that shows a decline in FB traffic since Feb 2012.

I personally dislike FB. I only have an account to keep track of notifications from one organization that I am affiliated with - otherwise, I have no connections on the system and find it useless. In addition, the interface is pretty damn awful and the constant nagging that they do about updating your profile or 'do you know this person?' is a major turn-off.

Plenty of things "make sense" but are not true. There was no peer review, the model is based on diseases, and they are guessing based on how My Space rapidly declined. Guess what? Facebook has already outlasted My Space and as much as some people like to demonize it, social media is not a disease.

Haha so I see you read the article but not the study. Read the study, then respond or don't and remain ignorant.

HAHA, I see you can make stupid assumptions based on nothing. I read the study before I responded.

Apparently you didn't read past the introduction then, unless you completely ignore the fact that they modified the traditional SIR model based on the dynamics of OSN (see equations 3a - 3c). Taking this into account, the disease model actually is now perfectly applicable to social networks and they even explain why.

Thanks for posting this. I saw his last response and thought "He either lied about reading the study or is too stupid to understand it so this conversation can go no further."

He disagrees with me, so I will call him stupid, because that makes me feel better about myself!

Welcome to ignore.

Origin - JStarX7
STEAM - Agent.X7
PSN - JStar_X7
Xbox Live - Agent X7

1. Re: Into the Black Jan 23, 2014, 18:38 Agent.X7

28 apparently. I guess I miss with 2 rounds?  

Origin - JStarX7
STEAM - Agent.X7
PSN - JStar_X7
Xbox Live - Agent X7

67. Re: why??? Jan 23, 2014, 17:12 Agent.X7

RE: No swearing servers - I'm a regular on Polite and Friendly for BF4 (used to be BF3 too). Some of the admins are nazis about it, but the rule is really because a long time ago they got sick of 14 year olds stringing together 15 curses in a string of profanity that made no sense anyway, and because people often insult other people for no reason just to be assholes. It's actually nice to not have to see all the assholes blasting their mouths in chat.

Re: Camping - I LOVE when people cry about camping. It's so ridiculously stupid that it just makes me laugh. KILL. "FUCKING CAMPER!!!!RAWR!" Hey, numbnuts, defending the objective. Piss off.

It also makes me laugh at all the douchenozzles bitching about DMRs in BF4. STFU, nobody whined when I popped them in the head with an assault rifle set to semi-auto with a scope in BF3. All of the sudden any non-automatic fire gets whining about DMR losers who have no skill. Even if I am still doing it with an assault rifle and not a DMR. Yeah, you spraying automatic fire to get kills is SO much more skillful.

Origin - JStarX7
STEAM - Agent.X7
PSN - JStar_X7
Xbox Live - Agent X7

2300 Comments. 115 pages. Viewing page 26.
< Newer [ 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo