Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Jeremy Star

Real Name Jeremy Star   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Agent.X7
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage None given.
Signed On Jun 28, 2005, 16:58
Total Comments 2182 (Senior)
User ID 23400

User comment history
< Newer [ 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 ] Older >

News Comments > Battlefield 4 Patched
22. Re: Battlefield 4 Patched Dec 21, 2013, 12:57 Agent.X7

xXBatmanXx wrote on Dec 21, 2013, 09:41:
Got it for $20.00. When it works, it is fun. There are plenty of annoyances though....

Oh yeah, when it's working it's the best multiplayer fps out there. It's just...when it suddenly decides after one map that it will no longer load any maps. When it decides to freeze you so that a high ping player can kill you, because that's their idea of leveling the playing field. When you watch your double tap smack a guy in the noggin, blood flies, and the guy turns around and kills you and the screen says he was at full health. And the infamous trip over a rock and die bug that has been around since BF2 - You are running and then, suddenly, dead. KIA by nothing.

Not to mention that when it does decide to stop working, you either spend an hour using the repair function, or you are really fucked and have to re-download and install the game all over again.

Origin - JStarX7
STEAM - Agent.X7
PSN - JStar_X7
Xbox Live - Agent X7
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

19. Re: Battlefield 4 Patched Dec 21, 2013, 01:48 Agent.X7

Un-fucking-believable. Wow, got rid of the flickering, I guess, BECAUSE NOW I AM STUCK AT THE MOTHER FUCKING LOADING SCREEN AGAIN!

I am for real going to get my money back for this game and premium. I spend more time trying to get the piece of shit to load a map than I do actually playing.

Origin - JStarX7
STEAM - Agent.X7
PSN - JStar_X7
Xbox Live - Agent X7

News Comments > "Full-Fledged" Tom Clancy's: The Division on PCs
24. Re: Dec 21, 2013, 00:51 Agent.X7

Trevellian wrote on Dec 20, 2013, 16:14:
Agent.X7 wrote on Dec 20, 2013, 12:45:
This si the game that was for sure not coming to PC, now coming to PC, and now not going to be a port.

I hope this game is as good as the trailers make it look.

I don't recall them ever once saying "For Sure" not coming to PC. It was simply announced at E3 as a console title, and after 2 days of people spamming Ubisoft with PC interest they said they'd make a PC version.

They said it was console only at E3, then later commented they wouldn't rule out other platforms but didn't announce a PC version until August.

Origin - JStarX7
STEAM - Agent.X7
PSN - JStar_X7
Xbox Live - Agent X7

News Comments > Out of the Blue
6. Re: Out of the Blue Dec 20, 2013, 12:55 Agent.X7

Ah, Mother Russia. Moving backwards in time instead of forward, I see.  

Origin - JStarX7
STEAM - Agent.X7
PSN - JStar_X7
Xbox Live - Agent X7

News Comments > Hearthstone Open Beta Delayed
5. Re: Hearthstone Open Beta Delayed Dec 20, 2013, 12:48 Agent.X7

It's fun, but it's designed to suck your wallet dry rather than be a long lasting game. You can play for free all you want, but you will lose to anybody that spent money on cards. Kind of like Magic the Gathering. Which is why I quit that game a year after it started.  

Origin - JStarX7
STEAM - Agent.X7
PSN - JStar_X7
Xbox Live - Agent X7

News Comments > "Full-Fledged" Tom Clancy's: The Division on PCs
15. Re: Dec 20, 2013, 12:45 Agent.X7

This si the game that was for sure not coming to PC, now coming to PC, and now not going to be a port.

I hope this game is as good as the trailers make it look.

Origin - JStarX7
STEAM - Agent.X7
PSN - JStar_X7
Xbox Live - Agent X7

10. Re: Battlefield 4 Patched Dec 20, 2013, 12:43 Agent.X7

And what did they break today?  

Origin - JStarX7
STEAM - Agent.X7
PSN - JStar_X7
Xbox Live - Agent X7

News Comments > Ships Ahoy - The Walking Dead: Season 2
26. Re: Ships Ahoy - The Walking Dead: Season 2 Dec 19, 2013, 23:32 Agent.X7

eRe4s3r wrote on Dec 19, 2013, 16:00:
Agent.X7 wrote on Dec 19, 2013, 12:21:
"We ARE the Walking Dead!" - Rick

When it comes to acting and story that's certainly true

Yeah...that was from the comic.

Origin - JStarX7
STEAM - Agent.X7
PSN - JStar_X7
Xbox Live - Agent X7

News Comments > Into the Black
2. Re: Into the Black Dec 19, 2013, 23:30 Agent.X7

This reminds me that I need to watch my favorite Christmas movie this weekend!

Now I have a machine gun.
Ho - Ho - Ho

http://youtu.be/0si6wsZWn6g

Origin - JStarX7
STEAM - Agent.X7
PSN - JStar_X7
Xbox Live - Agent X7

News Comments > Evening Legal Briefs
7. Re: Evening Legal Briefs Dec 19, 2013, 23:23 Agent.X7

Creston wrote on Dec 19, 2013, 22:23:
The death penalty? Really? For showcasing how fucked up our government has gotten, he deserves the death penalty?

Well, let's start reviewing some of these CIA clowns, shall we? I'm sure we'll need to build a few more hanging posts.

No kidding. Hey fuckhead, for violating every single citizens' 4th amendment rights, you should be shot by a firing squad for treason. Don't worry, there will be hundreds out there with you on the line. You can all go together when you go.

Origin - JStarX7
STEAM - Agent.X7
PSN - JStar_X7
Xbox Live - Agent X7

News Comments > BF4 Flickering Fix Tomorrow
6. Re: BF4 Flickering Fix Tomorrow Dec 19, 2013, 23:17 Agent.X7

We're going to fix the flickering before the holidays...because we need to introduce some even more horrible bugs before we leave on holiday. HOPE YOU ENJOY THEM, JERKWADS!  

Origin - JStarX7
STEAM - Agent.X7
PSN - JStar_X7
Xbox Live - Agent X7

16. Re: Out of the Blue Dec 19, 2013, 18:46 Agent.X7

Frags4Fun wrote on Dec 19, 2013, 18:42:
Oh nooooo! The zombies got NegaDeath before he could finish his comment.

haha, I was trying to highlight secret text and failing. Good to know that I'm not crazy. I mean, it's bad that he probably had his brains eaten and all, but at least I'm not cracked.

Origin - JStarX7
STEAM - Agent.X7
PSN - JStar_X7
Xbox Live - Agent X7

News Comments > Morning Consolidation
8. Re: Morning Consolidation Dec 19, 2013, 15:05 Agent.X7

DangerDog wrote on Dec 19, 2013, 13:30:
Battlefield 4 Xbox One 'kill trading' patch hits today.

Share the pain xbox one players, share the pain.

Has to be the worst patch yet for the game, the netcode has taken a step way back. Hit detection is so bad people suspected that DICE did a secret nerf to all the weapons.

HAHA! We fucked up the game royally and won't fix it until after the holiday season! SUCK IT CUSTOMERS! HAPPY HOLIDAYZ, JERKWADS!

Origin - JStarX7
STEAM - Agent.X7
PSN - JStar_X7
Xbox Live - Agent X7

News Comments > Morning Consolidation
7. Re: Morning Consolidation Dec 19, 2013, 15:04 Agent.X7

Beamer wrote on Dec 19, 2013, 13:38:
InBlack wrote on Dec 19, 2013, 10:20:
garrywong wrote on Dec 19, 2013, 10:06:
I just don't get it. Why do these people torture themselves trying to rlease their indie games on consoles?

Didnt you hear? $$$$$$$ BECOZ CONZOLES == MONEYZ $$$$$$$$$

Minecraft PC sales: 13 million copies
Minecraft 360 sales: 10 million copies

Noting, of course, that the PC had 2 years of open testing and then a year of full game sales before it was even on the 360.

It just came out on the PS3.

Origin - JStarX7
STEAM - Agent.X7
PSN - JStar_X7
Xbox Live - Agent X7

News Comments > Ships Ahoy - The Walking Dead: Season 2
24. Re: Ships Ahoy - The Walking Dead: Season 2 Dec 19, 2013, 12:21 Agent.X7

"We ARE the Walking Dead!" - Rick  

Origin - JStarX7
STEAM - Agent.X7
PSN - JStar_X7
Xbox Live - Agent X7

52. Re: Out of the Blue Dec 19, 2013, 01:25 Agent.X7

Sepharo wrote on Dec 18, 2013, 22:24:
Beamer wrote on Dec 18, 2013, 22:20:
He didn't seem to realize what people were arguing with him about. But, clearly, people with darker skin are more at risk for a vitamin d deficiency than those with lighter skin.

You're giving him the benefit of the doubt. If he didn't know why he was wrong then he has a reading comprehension problem because Agent.X7 explained it with the first reply.

He's Canadian. The cold or the moose droppings or something mess with their logic. I mean, come on, their bacon is even wrong! One country in the world has to have their own version of bacon. Canada. Yeah, that says it all.

Origin - JStarX7
STEAM - Agent.X7
PSN - JStar_X7
Xbox Live - Agent X7

News Comments > etc., etc.
1. Mass Effect Dec 18, 2013, 19:45 Agent.X7

I hate articles that say that. No kidding? Really? The people developing the game have the ability to play around in it? You don't say? AMAZING!

Hey, I'm alpha testing a game right now, can I write an article about how it's playable? Of course, I can't name the game, and only the handful of us in alpha and the devs can play it, but it IS playable. Herp-a-fucking-derp.

And for anybody that hasn't tried it but has a real guitar or bass, Rocksmith is a blast.

Origin - JStarX7
STEAM - Agent.X7
PSN - JStar_X7
Xbox Live - Agent X7

45. Re: Out of the Blue Dec 18, 2013, 19:41 Agent.X7

Beamer wrote on Dec 18, 2013, 19:36:
Agent.X7 wrote on Dec 18, 2013, 19:33:
Cutter wrote on Dec 18, 2013, 18:40:
Agent.X7 wrote on Dec 18, 2013, 17:00:
Yes, because people of different skin colors don't need vitamin D. This has to be the dumbest thing I have seen you type yet.

In fact, a one second search of the web would show you that it has been theorized that people with darker skin tones are actually MORE at risk of being vitamin D deficient.

How stupid are you? Our skin reacts to the sun, and in turn we produce Vitamin D. It's why it's called the sunshine vitamin. It's also why people of Asian and Black origin who live in sunbelts closer to the equator are more likely to be lactose intolerant. They're out in the hot sun almost every fucking day so why on earth would they be vitamin D deficient? Whereas those who have lived in northern climes for the last several thousand years are vitamin D deficient without dairy. And we have negative reactions to it like SAD. I wasn't being racist, you idiot. Jesus, pull your head out of your ass.

How about you stop being ignorant and actually look up what I said? Hmmm? At no point did I call you a racist. You can call me stupid all you like, but it's not me opening my mouth and saying the first ignorant thing that comes to mind every day. LOOK. IT. UP.

I first found it in Wikipedia, but since for some reason some people here never trust Wikipedia (perhaps because they often get proven wrong by it) I found it from Harvard:
Here

Interesting, I never knew that.

Is it opposite day today? Why did nobody tell me?

Origin - JStarX7
STEAM - Agent.X7
PSN - JStar_X7
Xbox Live - Agent X7

43. Re: Out of the Blue Dec 18, 2013, 19:35 Agent.X7

xXBatmanXx wrote on Dec 18, 2013, 18:43:
Agent.X7 wrote on Dec 18, 2013, 16:57:
eRe4s3r wrote on Dec 18, 2013, 16:14:
xXBatmanXx wrote on Dec 18, 2013, 14:28:
hahaha did this get posted here yet?

Fargo Man Arrested For Clearing Snow With Flamethrower - Fox stated that he was simply “fed up with battling the elements” and that he did not possess the willpower necessary to move “four billion tons of white bull shit”.

Didn't want to link the story, looks like the website was hijacked....

last I checked this news story was a hoax If not, correct me please ^^

Pretty sure it was actually a farcical article, like something the Onion would print. There is no law against "fire-breathing weaponry." I mean, come on, that even sounds made up. I can't believe people always fall for these.

Have you been to Fargo? Do you know anyone from North Dakota!? Other than the movie? (which is in ND, NOT MINNESOTA) If you had been there, or know any poeople from the area - this doesn't really seem like it would be fake.

Just sayin.....if it is - oh what a travesty I posted it. geez..

Jesus, what is it today? Everybody has their panties in a wad.

Origin - JStarX7
STEAM - Agent.X7
PSN - JStar_X7
Xbox Live - Agent X7

42. Re: Out of the Blue Dec 18, 2013, 19:33 Agent.X7

Cutter wrote on Dec 18, 2013, 18:40:
Agent.X7 wrote on Dec 18, 2013, 17:00:
Yes, because people of different skin colors don't need vitamin D. This has to be the dumbest thing I have seen you type yet.

In fact, a one second search of the web would show you that it has been theorized that people with darker skin tones are actually MORE at risk of being vitamin D deficient.

How stupid are you? Our skin reacts to the sun, and in turn we produce Vitamin D. It's why it's called the sunshine vitamin. It's also why people of Asian and Black origin who live in sunbelts closer to the equator are more likely to be lactose intolerant. They're out in the hot sun almost every fucking day so why on earth would they be vitamin D deficient? Whereas those who have lived in northern climes for the last several thousand years are vitamin D deficient without dairy. And we have negative reactions to it like SAD. I wasn't being racist, you idiot. Jesus, pull your head out of your ass.

How about you stop being ignorant and actually look up what I said? Hmmm? At no point did I call you a racist. You can call me stupid all you like, but it's not me opening my mouth and saying the first ignorant thing that comes to mind every day. LOOK. IT. UP.

Origin - JStarX7
STEAM - Agent.X7
PSN - JStar_X7
Xbox Live - Agent X7

2182 Comments. 110 pages. Viewing page 24.
< Newer [ 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo