Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Jeremy Star

Real Name Jeremy Star   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Agent.X7
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description PS4 and PC gamer. Add me to your friends list! Or don't. Also into music (playing and listening), hiking, firearms, movies, and writing/reading.
Homepage None given.
Signed On Jun 28, 2005, 16:58
Total Comments 2310 (Senior)
User ID 23400

User comment history
< Newer [ 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 ] Older >

News Comments > etc., etc.
1. Re: etc., etc. Apr 28, 2014, 18:32 Agent.X7

Haha, this is why you see used Desert Eagles in gunshops all the time. People think it's so cool because they shot it it video game X, or saw it in movie Y.

Little do they realize that a fully loaded Desert Eagle weighs a little over 5 pounds. That's right folks, let's go to the range and hold a 5 pound bag of sugar at arms length for a few magazines. Not so cool now, is it? Not to mention that even with the gas operated recoil system, the recoil is pretty hefty in every caliber, but especially in .44 and .50. Oh, and those .44 mag and .50 AE rounds are over $2 a shot.

Origin - JStarX7
STEAM - Agent.X7
PSN - JStar_X7
Xbox Live - Agent X7
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Is Destiny Destined for PCs?
1. Re: Is Destiny Destined for PCs? Apr 28, 2014, 17:57 Agent.X7

Psssh. We're Bungie. We're so used to fucking you PC guys that we could care less at this point. Buy a console, you scrubs!  

Origin - JStarX7
STEAM - Agent.X7
PSN - JStar_X7
Xbox Live - Agent X7

News Comments > Out of the Blue
15. Re: Top Gun Hard Lock Details Apr 28, 2014, 02:30 Agent.X7

Congrats! Here's to 18 more! Beer  

Origin - JStarX7
STEAM - Agent.X7
PSN - JStar_X7
Xbox Live - Agent X7

News Comments > Op Ed
7. Re: Privilege Apr 23, 2014, 21:44 Agent.X7

Zzzzzzz *snork* wha? Oh, more people whining about others being privileged on the internet. Zzzzzzzzzzzz.

Origin - JStarX7
STEAM - Agent.X7
PSN - JStar_X7
Xbox Live - Agent X7

News Comments > Legit Elder Scrolls Online Accounts Banned
60. Re: Legit Elder Scrolls Online Accounts Banned Apr 23, 2014, 01:15 Agent.X7

Osc8r wrote on Apr 22, 2014, 18:36:
Agent.X7 wrote on Apr 22, 2014, 00:32:
Osc8r wrote on Apr 21, 2014, 23:08:
Agent.X7 wrote on Apr 21, 2014, 16:31:
Fibrocyte wrote on Apr 21, 2014, 16:10:
Plus there's this for the technical folks out there.

I'm glad I didn't pre-order this game. Now I know not to play it. I'll wait for Wildstar.

I didn't pre-order anyway. Ended up liking it so much I went out of my way to find a CE.

Tried Wildstar this weekend with a key from Alienware. I can't believe people are so excited for this game. It's the same graphics as 10 year old World of Warcraft with the same combat. The introductory quests seem completely unfinished (where do I go next?) and BORING. I only played for a couple of hours, and I felt like I'd played this game before.

Minus the graphics part (they are little better than WOW, but still pretty average), you could just as easily be talking about ESO.

But yeah, wildstar is terrible.

Except combat in ESO is nothing like combat in WoW. And ESO lacks the annoying "kill 10 monster" quests.

Yes it is, especially if you play a ranger. The combat is the worst part of the game IMO.

And instead of kill 10 monster quests, they have talk to 10 people or... put out 10 fires, or the riveting fetch quests.

Revolutionary stuff!!!

And now we know you've never played it.

Origin - JStarX7
STEAM - Agent.X7
PSN - JStar_X7
Xbox Live - Agent X7

59. Re: Legit Elder Scrolls Online Accounts Banned Apr 23, 2014, 01:15 Agent.X7

ColoradoHoudini wrote on Apr 22, 2014, 21:33:
If you guys want a good new MMO.. Wildstar is open beta this weekend. Just go to the website, sign up for an account.. throw your name in the hat for the beta.. boom, youre in.

Best MMO i have ever played (thus far). It's not free to play (THANK GOD)..but 15 a month will be nothing if you get tons of time out of this title.. and you will.

Seriously.. Wildstar is awesome right now in its beta form. Free to playtest this weekend.. get on it. Stop messing around with substandard BS like ESO.

Hello NCSoft shill.

Origin - JStarX7
STEAM - Agent.X7
PSN - JStar_X7
Xbox Live - Agent X7

News Comments > Next Dragon Age Begins in October
51. Re: Next Dragon Age Begins in October Apr 23, 2014, 01:12 Agent.X7

Waiting for reviews, but not hopeful.

After ME2, DA2, and SWTOR, Bioware is not on my happy list.

Origin - JStarX7
STEAM - Agent.X7
PSN - JStar_X7
Xbox Live - Agent X7

News Comments > Evening Metaverse
6. Re: Evening Metaverse Apr 23, 2014, 00:53 Agent.X7

jdreyer wrote on Apr 22, 2014, 23:43:
jacobvandy wrote on Apr 22, 2014, 22:24:
Cutter wrote on Apr 22, 2014, 19:52:
What a world.

Exactly, it's the world eating that kind of shit up that is the reason he's being paid. I can't fault the guy for taking video on a vacation, and you have to post something like that online for your friends to see because it was probably the most interesting thing that he did over there... It's not his fault it went viral. Better to hit the social media lottery than try to act the victim and sue someone.

On the one hand, true. On the other, I hope the kicker gets arrested and charged. A kick to the head can kill you.

The train conductor who "kicked" him didn't actually kick him. He put his leg in front of a metal part of the train to stop it from taking this fucking stupid ass kid's fucking head off. He risked his own bodily health to save some fuckbag who will probably breed more little fuckbags.

You know what, in retrospect, let's throw the book at that conductor for saving this douche so he could dilute the gene-pool. He should have won a Darwin award.

Stupid selfie

Origin - JStarX7
STEAM - Agent.X7
PSN - JStar_X7
Xbox Live - Agent X7

48. Re: Legit Elder Scrolls Online Accounts Banned Apr 22, 2014, 00:32 Agent.X7

Osc8r wrote on Apr 21, 2014, 23:08:
Agent.X7 wrote on Apr 21, 2014, 16:31:

I'm glad I didn't pre-order this game. Now I know not to play it. I'll wait for Wildstar.

I didn't pre-order anyway. Ended up liking it so much I went out of my way to find a CE.

Tried Wildstar this weekend with a key from Alienware. I can't believe people are so excited for this game. It's the same graphics as 10 year old World of Warcraft with the same combat. The introductory quests seem completely unfinished (where do I go next?) and BORING. I only played for a couple of hours, and I felt like I'd played this game before.

Minus the graphics part (they are little better than WOW, but still pretty average), you could just as easily be talking about ESO.

But yeah, wildstar is terrible.

Except combat in ESO is nothing like combat in WoW. And ESO lacks the annoying "kill 10 monster" quests.

Origin - JStarX7
STEAM - Agent.X7
PSN - JStar_X7
Xbox Live - Agent X7

28. Re: Legit Elder Scrolls Online Accounts Banned Apr 21, 2014, 16:31 Agent.X7

Origin - JStarX7
STEAM - Agent.X7
PSN - JStar_X7
Xbox Live - Agent X7

10. Re: Out of the Blue Apr 21, 2014, 15:28 Agent.X7

FRELL YES!  

Origin - JStarX7
STEAM - Agent.X7
PSN - JStar_X7
Xbox Live - Agent X7

22. Re: Legit Elder Scrolls Online Accounts Banned Apr 21, 2014, 15:23 Agent.X7

jacobvandy wrote on Apr 21, 2014, 14:39:
TESO looks really damn good for an MMO, and to insist otherwise is just dumb. They can't have Skyrim graphics with that kind of world... Hell Skyrim's world barely functions at that level of fidelity. Their target audience includes low-end PCs, and the people who have to ask "will my laptop run this?" So that's another major factor.

What people do not seem to understand is that a single player game is easier on a GFX card because you have ONE player to draw (IF it's played in 3rd person) and then the terrain and monsters.

MMOs have to account for the fact that you can have HUNDREDS of players on screen EACH with a unique texture set, plus monsters and terrain. To have the same level of graphics as Skyrim would cause even people with bleeding edge machines to have single digit frame rates.

ESO has a huge PvP zone. I tried it for the first time yesterday and it was "dead." And by dead I mean only a couple hundred people around. At one point there were about 100 dominion players on my screen, and about 25 enemy players, plus about 25 NPCs. It all seemed to run smoothly, but it wouldn't have if it all had the graphical fidelity fo a single player game.

Origin - JStarX7
STEAM - Agent.X7
PSN - JStar_X7
Xbox Live - Agent X7

8. Re: Out of the Blue Apr 20, 2014, 21:37 Agent.X7

Wallshadows wrote on Apr 20, 2014, 16:28:
Stop forcing your religious beliefs on me! I am so offended right now!

Offense is something you choose to take or not. It takes a lot more energy to be offended than to ignore things.

That said, I hope you are joking.

BTW, if I was forcing my religious beliefs on you, you'd be tied to a table with me regurgitating dogma and torturing you into my way of thinking. Since I am not forcing you to do anything...yeah.

Origin - JStarX7
STEAM - Agent.X7
PSN - JStar_X7
Xbox Live - Agent X7

5. Re: Out of the Blue Apr 20, 2014, 15:02 Agent.X7

Happy Easter, this strange collision of pagan, Jewish, and Christian traditions.

Origin - JStarX7
STEAM - Agent.X7
PSN - JStar_X7
Xbox Live - Agent X7

News Comments > etc., etc.
5. Re: etc., etc. Apr 19, 2014, 01:19 Agent.X7

Creston wrote on Apr 18, 2014, 23:28:
Poor Dan Stapleton. Had his bought-and-paid-for review criticized and then had to go and whine about it.

People may not like Joe for his weird starts to his videos, but the guy does EXCELLENT reviews, and if there's shit wrong with a game, he will actually mention it. He gave Titanfall a 7/10, which seems reasonable, and said it was ridiculous that so many sites simply continued the hype, continued sucking MS cock, and gave it 9s and 10s.

I guess IGN gets all pissy when they get called out.

Yeah, I read that headline, watched the review, and read the Twitter back and forth. Sorry, but BOTH parties do not look ridiculous. Only IGN looks ridiculous for "calling out" that Joe guy for telling the truth.

But a 31 minute review. Damn. Now I know why I avoid a lot of You Tube content.

Origin - JStarX7
STEAM - Agent.X7
PSN - JStar_X7
Xbox Live - Agent X7

News Comments > Single-Player Hearthstone Plans
9. Re: Single-Player Hearthstone Plans Apr 14, 2014, 19:00 Agent.X7

nin wrote on Apr 14, 2014, 10:06:
Thought this sounded pretty cool...

Yeah, just wondering if this is a free ex-pack or a paid for one?

Whoops, read all the way to the bottom. Looks like you have to pay.

Origin - JStarX7
STEAM - Agent.X7
PSN - JStar_X7
Xbox Live - Agent X7

News Comments > Titanfall Expedition DLC Next Month
9. Re: Titanfall Expedition DLC Next Month Apr 13, 2014, 20:10 Agent.X7

Gadzooks wrote on Apr 13, 2014, 18:56:
"The DLC's story will take place after the multiplayer campaign"

Wait... wut? Titanfall had a story?

I think this is breaking news to all titanfall players.
Especially to those of us whose resolutions cut off the little window where it took place.

Origin - JStarX7
STEAM - Agent.X7
PSN - JStar_X7
Xbox Live - Agent X7

News Comments > Zombie MMORPG H1Z1 Announced
30. Re: Zombie MMORPG H1Z1 Announced Apr 10, 2014, 23:56 Agent.X7

I just...I mean...how does this fit at all with his "SWG players, welcome home" thing? Uh, Zombies....yeah, not seeing the connection.  

Origin - JStarX7
STEAM - Agent.X7
PSN - JStar_X7
Xbox Live - Agent X7

News Comments > Evening Consolidation
5. Re: Evening Consolidation Apr 10, 2014, 23:55 Agent.X7

CLICKBAIT!  

Origin - JStarX7
STEAM - Agent.X7
PSN - JStar_X7
Xbox Live - Agent X7

24. Re: Out of the Blue Apr 9, 2014, 19:48 Agent.X7

Cutter wrote on Apr 9, 2014, 13:31:
Agent.X7 wrote on Apr 9, 2014, 13:03:
The Mumbling Warrior probably died due to an enlarged heart, a side effect of his steroid use.

Meanwhile, check out something that really matters, like what Carl Sagan said.

He made millions of people happy. So yeah, that matters. In fact, it matters a whole lot more. Come talk to us when you've done the same.

You're just mad because I said it first and now you can't be seen to agree, so you have to attack instead.

Crack makes millions of people happy. Your logic sucks.

Origin - JStarX7
STEAM - Agent.X7
PSN - JStar_X7
Xbox Live - Agent X7

2310 Comments. 116 pages. Viewing page 17.
< Newer [ 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo