Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Jeremy Star

Real Name Jeremy Star   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Agent.X7
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage None given.
Signed On Jun 28, 2005, 16:58
Total Comments 2251 (Senior)
User ID 23400

User comment history
< Newer [ 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 ] Older >

News Comments > Origins Ditches Discs
29. Re: Origins Ditches Discs Mar 31, 2014, 13:35 Agent.X7

You guys do realize that this only means the ORIGIN GAME STORE is no longer selling physical copies, but that EA games WILL be available in other retailers, right?  

Origin - JStarX7
STEAM - Agent.X7
PSN - JStar_X7
Xbox Live - Agent X7
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Out of the Blue
19. Re: Out of the Blue Mar 30, 2014, 19:47 Agent.X7

xXBatmanXx wrote on Mar 30, 2014, 10:01:
ESO

Alright guys, it is live.
I setup "BluesNews Pact" for the EbonHeart Pact.
(do we want one for each Alliance?)

Send me an invite or add me as friend (@xXBatmanXx), put a msg in there that you are from BN and I will add you to the Guild. I may setup one for each alliance if people are interested, or create one for each.

I created an Ebonheart Imperial DragonKnight.

/update: I went to create "BluesNews Covenant" and a single account can only create 1 Guild. I may recreate the guild, haven't decided.....

I REALLY need to stop saying I won't buy a game. Refused to even open beta ESO, but then early release comes around and somehow I find myself buying the digital copy so I can play. WTF? Something is shorted in my brain. I'm out of whiskey, that must be it.

Anyway, I am Khajiit (sp?) and on the, uh, Dominion thing.

Feeling like I need the CE, even though I didn't even want to buy this game. Good thing it's impossible to find now.

I'm going to go punch myself in the face.

Origin - JStarX7
STEAM - Agent.X7
PSN - JStar_X7
Xbox Live - Agent X7

18. Re: Season?!? Mar 30, 2014, 19:44 Agent.X7

Alamar wrote on Mar 30, 2014, 10:03:
ColBlister wrote on Mar 29, 2014, 15:00:
You think there's a "season" for BBQ? Naw, son. What you got right there is a "season" on your gumption. When I lived in Colorado, I kept the grill next to the sliding glass door that led to the deck. With that setup, the man-stove is always open for business. Sure, you get a little BBQ smoke inside sometimes, but that just whets the appetite. Long as the wind doesn't blow out the flame, your ribs'll do their happy-dance on the grill just fine, even in subzero weather.

I have had to crawl over feet of snow down my ramp to get to my BBQ a dozen times throughout the winter... Perfectly cooked, medium rare, NY Strip... So worth it...

-Alamar

We grill pretty much year round, except when there's 6 feet of snow and I don't feel like shoveling a path.

Or, we used to, anyway, when we were in NY. Now I'm in NC and have a covered porch in our apartment, but no grill yet. (Left it for the people renting our house...)

Origin - JStarX7
STEAM - Agent.X7
PSN - JStar_X7
Xbox Live - Agent X7

News Comments > Dead Space Free on Origin
25. Re: Dead Space Free on Origin Mar 27, 2014, 22:47 Agent.X7

xXBatmanXx wrote on Mar 27, 2014, 20:53:
Panickd wrote on Mar 27, 2014, 20:22:
siapnar wrote on Mar 27, 2014, 20:14:
Meh, I have no problem with Origin. It's stable, unobtrusive and works. At least from my experience

Not to mention if you have a problem an actual person will call or e-mail you before hell freezes over. One of the crap things about the whole Valve/Steam "flat management" bullshit.

I hate to say this - but I did get really good help when I contacted them about my BF Veteran number. Had to send some screens over of my cases and keys.... they converted my keys to Origin keys and it popped in there....

I need to do this.

Origin - JStarX7
STEAM - Agent.X7
PSN - JStar_X7
Xbox Live - Agent X7

News Comments > Morning Tech Bits
18. Re: Morning Tech Bits Mar 27, 2014, 18:37 Agent.X7

Creston wrote on Mar 27, 2014, 17:31:
jdreyer wrote on Mar 27, 2014, 14:27:
Oculus VR "never intended to sell the company".

They cut that quote off too early.

"We never intended to sell the company, but one day Zuck rolls up in his Lambo stretch limo with a dozen totally hot chicks, and the next thing we know we're doing lines of coke off their naked bodies. Zuck says, 'Boys, this can be your life if you sell out to me.' and in three days the deal was done!"

Shit, somebody rolls up in a Lexus with just two totally hot chicks, I'd sell.

It's the new American dream: Come up with a great idea and sell it to some idiot before everyone realizes that there is no way in hell to monetize it. Rinse and repeat until a famous actress is giving you a BJ on the deck of your beach house in Malibu while you waste $300 bottles of Tequila on margaritas.

Origin - JStarX7
STEAM - Agent.X7
PSN - JStar_X7
Xbox Live - Agent X7

News Comments > Morning Consolidation
6. Re: Morning Consolidation Mar 27, 2014, 11:44 Agent.X7

nin wrote on Mar 27, 2014, 09:23:
The Last of Us is Coming to PlayStation 4

Please be true. And bring GTA5 with you!

I would be surprised only if they didn't. GTAV, Last of Us, Uncharted 1-3, and Beyond Two Souls - I would bet my left nut all of these are coming to PS4 this year. They kept saying they weren't only so they didn't cannibalize the PS3 sales of these games before the PS4 was released.

Origin - JStarX7
STEAM - Agent.X7
PSN - JStar_X7
Xbox Live - Agent X7

News Comments > Evening Safety Dance
1. Re: Evening Safety Dance Mar 27, 2014, 00:43 Agent.X7

It's always the people crying the loudest about disarming people that are actually criminals. Of course you're anti-gun, you don't want the crime syndicates facing armed citizens.

This reminds of Govenor Shithead in NY, who was previously the toughest DA on prostitution. Who was also the biggest client of prostitution.

Origin - JStarX7
STEAM - Agent.X7
PSN - JStar_X7
Xbox Live - Agent X7

9. Re: Out of the Blue Mar 26, 2014, 16:29 Agent.X7

Creston wrote on Mar 26, 2014, 16:23:
The only way you'll ever get the entire Game of Thrones story is to watch the TV show, as Martin has little to no chance of finishing the books before he either croaks or just gives up altogether.

Well, we already know the ending.

John and Dany hook up, save the world, and then everyone dies anyway because George R.R. Martin.

Origin - JStarX7
STEAM - Agent.X7
PSN - JStar_X7
Xbox Live - Agent X7

5. Re: Out of the Blue Mar 26, 2014, 11:40 Agent.X7

InBlack wrote on Mar 26, 2014, 10:44:
I envy you Blue, reading the books for the first time was fucking awesome! Also, I highly recomend Martin's Fevre Dream. Its a rather strange novel but I found it to be at least as good as anything from the Ice and Fire saga and miles better than any of the convulted vampire shit that passes for fantasy or science fiction these days...

There are still fantasy and sci-fi books coming out all the time. Without vampires.

I have been reading Martin's fantasy series since he started it. I watched the first season of the show, but it pales in comparison with the books. (Plus, HBOs tendency to rip out sub-plots so that they can be replaced with more titty-time annoys me) So you probably have the right idea, Blue. I've seen plenty of movies that made me go read the book, and I enjoyed them both.

Origin - JStarX7
STEAM - Agent.X7
PSN - JStar_X7
Xbox Live - Agent X7

18. Re: Out of the Blue Mar 25, 2014, 18:33 Agent.X7

http://tinyurl.com/p32tuu5

Forbes article on it.

Yeah, that sucks. Goodbye, sweet dream of VR on the PC. Hello Farmville in SURROUND VISION!

Origin - JStarX7
STEAM - Agent.X7
PSN - JStar_X7
Xbox Live - Agent X7

News Comments > PC Battlefield 4 Naval Strike Delayed
18. Re: PC Battlefield 4 Naval Strike Delayed Mar 25, 2014, 17:14 Agent.X7

DangerDog wrote on Mar 25, 2014, 15:43:
Task wrote on Mar 25, 2014, 13:43:
fix an issue, yeah ok

the titan mode in 2142 was better

In this Naval Strike mode they had to cut content due to console limitations that PC's don't have.

I'm not sure that's due to a console limitation, from the videos it seems the aircraft carriers are really cramped quarters with long tight corridors. Getting out of the carrier would just be a long boring walk back out again. It's really just conquest with a rush mini-game that you can play or not, it's it's not like 2142 where you actually had to blow up the reactor.

The real console limitation is that almost all the maps are designed around max 24 players on older consoles, they make no concessions for 64 player matches for modes like Rush. Unless the teams are stacked it's hard to get a win on the Rush maps.

Rush is supposed to be 32 players max. Server operators can set it higher, but it's not balanced for that many people. On the PC, the map sizes change based on population limits, up to a max of 32 people.

Origin - JStarX7
STEAM - Agent.X7
PSN - JStar_X7
Xbox Live - Agent X7

News Comments > PC Battlefield 4 Naval Strike Delayed
9. Re: PC Battlefield 4 Naval Strike Delayed Mar 25, 2014, 12:54 Agent.X7

Hurray, because I don't have time for this yet!  

Origin - JStarX7
STEAM - Agent.X7
PSN - JStar_X7
Xbox Live - Agent X7

News Comments > Ships Ahoy - BioShock Infinite: Burial at Sea Episode Two
12. Re: Ships Ahoy - BioShock Infinite: Burial at Sea Episode Two Mar 25, 2014, 12:53 Agent.X7

Creston wrote on Mar 25, 2014, 12:28:
Raven wrote on Mar 25, 2014, 12:10:
It's Yiddish.

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/plotz

Huh. Never, ever heard that before, and I actually have a good friend who's Jewish and who I talk to every week.

Watch more Mel Brooks.

Origin - JStarX7
STEAM - Agent.X7
PSN - JStar_X7
Xbox Live - Agent X7

News Comments > Ships Ahoy - BioShock Infinite: Burial at Sea Episode Two
11. Re: Ships Ahoy - BioShock Infinite: Burial at Sea Episode Two Mar 25, 2014, 12:52 Agent.X7

Everything always comes at one time. Listen, former Irrational, I'm trying to beat INfamous Second Son, I've still got some play time left in the new Metal Gear, Yoshi's Island, and there a damn backlog already. Oh, and The Walking Dead new episode. Oh, and..Oh, really? The new BF4 DLC was delayed? Yeah!  

Origin - JStarX7
STEAM - Agent.X7
PSN - JStar_X7
Xbox Live - Agent X7

25. Re: Out of the Blue Mar 24, 2014, 17:05 Agent.X7

I just use my bluetooth phone earpiece for communication (Plantronics Voyager Legend) and my speakers for game sounds. If you don't have bluetooth built in to your pc, you can grab an Asus usb bluetooth adaptor for like $10 on Amazon or Newegg.

My new SB Z series card has a great directional mic for comms, but I have trouble hearing what people say back over my speakers with the game sounds.

Origin - JStarX7
STEAM - Agent.X7
PSN - JStar_X7
Xbox Live - Agent X7

9. Re: Out of the Blue Mar 22, 2014, 16:46 Agent.X7

nin wrote on Mar 22, 2014, 14:37:
Fantaz wrote on Mar 22, 2014, 14:32:
maybe Blue's News will be updated by dogs in the future.

Blue could RFID everything, and then when Gunnar gets in range, have it auto post.

"Just ate my food."
"Just took a dump out back, watch your step."
"Naptime!"

And tell Gunnar he can post any time he likes!

Haha. "My name is Gunnar and my dad...SQUIRREL!"

PS - Just spent hours reading those work notes and then the roommate notes linked after them. Damn you!

Origin - JStarX7
STEAM - Agent.X7
PSN - JStar_X7
Xbox Live - Agent X7

11. Re: Out of the Blue Mar 22, 2014, 02:38 Agent.X7

Yes! Been open for 1 day at my new location and already received threatening e-mails from a competitor, and they are flagging all my Craigslist posts. I love people!  

Origin - JStarX7
STEAM - Agent.X7
PSN - JStar_X7
Xbox Live - Agent X7

News Comments > Assassin's Creed Unity Announced
22. Re: Assassin's Creed Unity Announced Mar 21, 2014, 20:15 Agent.X7

1badmf wrote on Mar 21, 2014, 15:53:
if they really wanted to cut ties with the past -literally- they should just do a modern AC with tech out the wazoo. throw all the series conventions out the window and let a new reputable studio take a crack at it.

It'd be really cool if they did AC VI where you find out you've been in an Animus the whole time and it's like 2166. The world has been screwed, and you were trying to find out why even though Desmond seemed to have succeeded the world still pretty much ended. Out with muskets and swords, in with plasma guns and vibro knives. Environments from post apocalyptic towns and wilderness to one gleaming city that the Templars brutally dominate, to a space station where the Assassins have their secret base.

Otherwise, yeah, I'm bored with it too. Pirates saved IV, but this made me yawn.

Origin - JStarX7
STEAM - Agent.X7
PSN - JStar_X7
Xbox Live - Agent X7

15. Re: Out of the Blue Mar 19, 2014, 03:08 Agent.X7

jdreyer wrote on Mar 18, 2014, 17:28:
How Not To Kill Yourself With Household Items.

They put cinnamon on the list, but not nutmeg. It's actually possible kill yourself with a few teaspoons of nutmeg.

Did not know that. Of course, if you need to be told not to consume 4 tablespoons of Nutmeg, you're probably the guy that needs to be told not to point a loaded gun at your own head too.

Origin - JStarX7
STEAM - Agent.X7
PSN - JStar_X7
Xbox Live - Agent X7

14. Re: Out of the Blue Mar 19, 2014, 02:59 Agent.X7

jdreyer wrote on Mar 18, 2014, 17:12:
Creston wrote on Mar 18, 2014, 11:35:
I am absolutely buying a wireless electricity generator the second it becomes available.

I definitely do not want to live in a house with that much EM radiation floating around.

Most people in developed countries already do.

Cell phone, radio, power lines, wi-fi, microwaves, sat dishes, cordless phones, computer, bluetooth, etc. Even if you don't have it in your home, you'll still be subjected to its HORRIBLE MUTATING EFFECTS! ARG! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

This comment was edited on Mar 19, 2014, 03:05.

Origin - JStarX7
STEAM - Agent.X7
PSN - JStar_X7
Xbox Live - Agent X7

2251 Comments. 113 pages. Viewing page 16.
< Newer [ 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo