Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Jeremy Star

Real Name Jeremy Star   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Agent.X7
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage None given.
Signed On Jun 28, 2005, 16:58
Total Comments 2250 (Senior)
User ID 23400

User comment history
< Newer [ 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 ] Older >

News Comments > Ships Ahoy - Watch Dogs; First Reviews
53. Re: Ships Ahoy - Watch Dogs; First Reviews May 27, 2014, 17:45 Agent.X7

As far as some of the complaints I have read here:
Someone said that the blowing garbage and giant traffic pile-ups were missing. That's not true. I've seen some massive accidents (caused by me, hehe.) and witnessed all sorts of garbage flying about.

Trying to upload a 4 minute clip showing a wreck I caused and garbage right now.

Origin - JStarX7
STEAM - Agent.X7
PSN - JStar_X7
Xbox Live - Agent X7
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Ships Ahoy - Watch Dogs; First Reviews
44. Re: Ships Ahoy - Watch Dogs; First Reviews May 27, 2014, 15:34 Agent.X7

This is why I bought it on PS4. Consistent framrate. Looks amazing.(Better that Infamous: Second Son, which looked really good.) Driving is great. Shooting is pretty good for controller. I put in 6.5 hours last night after getting it at Midnight, and I think it is great.

Keep in mind that I wasn't the biggest fan of GTA V. Couldn't finish the single player and played 1 night of multi before I sold it.

My only issue is being able to walk into a gun store in Chicago and purchase a fully automatic rifle. WTF? We can't even do that in North Carolina. I'm pretty sure Chicago is not going to allow that even in the near future.

Origin - JStarX7
STEAM - Agent.X7
PSN - JStar_X7
Xbox Live - Agent X7

News Comments > Memorial Consolidation
3. Re: Memorial Consolidation May 26, 2014, 14:22 Agent.X7

As someone who bought Tomb Raider Definitive edition and has pre-ordered The Last of Us on PS4, I would so buy INfamous 1/2 remastered. Naughty Dog is already rumored to be working on Uncharted remasters. (Which I would also buy.) I wouldn't mind Beyond being redone either. Unfortunately my other wish would be Enslaved, and they wouldn't even make a sequel to that game, so I doubt a remaster is coming.  

Origin - JStarX7
STEAM - Agent.X7
PSN - JStar_X7
Xbox Live - Agent X7

News Comments > The Elder Scrolls Online Cralorn Launches
17. Re: The Elder Scrolls Online Cralorn Launches May 25, 2014, 21:40 Agent.X7

jdreyer wrote on May 24, 2014, 13:03:
Agent.X7 wrote on May 24, 2014, 02:38:
xXBatmanXx wrote on May 23, 2014, 15:34:
Ash wrote on May 23, 2014, 15:14:
Does anyone plays & enjoys this game?
My beta play-through felt extremely hollow.

Yup. Running 6 characters. Each specializes in a craft, but will probably move my Alchemy to my Provisioning character. The update changed a hell of a lot.

My desktop has been down for almost a month, and now Watchdogs is coming out on Monday night, so I didn't re-sub when my 30 days were over. I have a pre-paid card to reactivate my sub, but I am waiting until I will play it instead of wasting 30 days playing something else.

Plus, it's been in the 80s most of the month and I've been doing a lot of hiking and training.
Just wondering what your hiking and training skill levels are up to.

Hehe. My hiking skill is ok, but my training is is pretty high. My training could always be higher, but it averages about $100 a class.

Tomorrow I will be working on my fake hacking skills right after I level up my hurry up and wait skill.

Origin - JStarX7
STEAM - Agent.X7
PSN - JStar_X7
Xbox Live - Agent X7

News Comments > Evening Metaverse
2. Re: Evening Metaverse May 24, 2014, 02:43 Agent.X7

Julio wrote on May 23, 2014, 18:16:
I'm cheering Amazon on for this one. Ebooks should be substantially cheaper.

Yeah, it sucks for a while for customers wanting those books, but Hachette already got busted for price fixing. Fuck them. IN the end Amazon will win. They account for 60% of ALL book sales. Hachette has no choice but to capitulate, unless they fancy bankruptcy.

Remember when games and books were going to be cheaper when they didn't have to be physical products? Now they don't have to be physical, but they want you to pay every bit as much for them anyway.

Origin - JStarX7
STEAM - Agent.X7
PSN - JStar_X7
Xbox Live - Agent X7

News Comments > The Elder Scrolls Online Cralorn Launches
10. Re: The Elder Scrolls Online Cralorn Launches May 24, 2014, 02:38 Agent.X7

xXBatmanXx wrote on May 23, 2014, 15:34:
Ash wrote on May 23, 2014, 15:14:
Does anyone plays & enjoys this game?
My beta play-through felt extremely hollow.

Yup. Running 6 characters. Each specializes in a craft, but will probably move my Alchemy to my Provisioning character. The update changed a hell of a lot.

My desktop has been down for almost a month, and now Watchdogs is coming out on Monday night, so I didn't re-sub when my 30 days were over. I have a pre-paid card to reactivate my sub, but I am waiting until I will play it instead of wasting 30 days playing something else.

Plus, it's been in the 80s most of the month and I've been doing a lot of hiking and training.

Origin - JStarX7
STEAM - Agent.X7
PSN - JStar_X7
Xbox Live - Agent X7

News Comments > Op Ed
36. Re: Op Ed May 22, 2014, 16:04 Agent.X7

CLick-bait article gets people on the internet upset at one another. News at 11.  

Origin - JStarX7
STEAM - Agent.X7
PSN - JStar_X7
Xbox Live - Agent X7

News Comments > Wolfenstein: The New Order Shipped, Reviewed
43. Re: Wolfenstein: The New Order Shipped, Reviewed May 20, 2014, 14:30 Agent.X7

MindStalker3 wrote on May 20, 2014, 12:10:
Agent.X7 wrote on May 20, 2014, 10:58:
InBlack wrote on May 20, 2014, 10:56:
After Rage, anything on that engine is a no buy for me.
What did it have sex with your mother? Not the best engine in the world, but what's your particular issue to it?

You asinine comment aside, iDtech 5 is a piece of shit engine. The "megatextures" take up ridiculous amounts of hard drive space and look horrible unless it is distant scenery. Textures pop-in because of the way the engine streams. Rage, for all the hype about megatextures, looked awful. The textures were muddy and low rez like they were from a decade ago.

Origin - JStarX7
STEAM - Agent.X7
PSN - JStar_X7
Xbox Live - Agent X7

News Comments > Wolfenstein: The New Order Shipped, Reviewed
22. Re: Wolfenstein: The New Order Shipped, Reviewed May 20, 2014, 10:58 Agent.X7

InBlack wrote on May 20, 2014, 10:56:
Kajetan wrote on May 20, 2014, 10:42:
MajorD wrote on May 20, 2014, 10:22:
Hopefully we won't see it with DOOM 4 using the idTech 6 engine.
I doubt that we will see Doom 4 at all. I doubt that we will see idTech 6 after Carmack left. There is no one left an id, who is able to do that.

And yes, idtech 5 is horrible. Only good for rendering highly detailled, vast landscapes and nothing more.

We will see a Doom4. Its almost inevitable. Sure it wont be made by id (or at least no one from the original team) and it probably wont be coming out any time soon but it will get made. You can bet your house on that.

Sure it will, since Wolf pre-orders came with a guarantee of beta testing it. It's gign to be on Idtech 5 though. After Rage, anything on that engine is a no buy for me.

Origin - JStarX7
STEAM - Agent.X7
PSN - JStar_X7
Xbox Live - Agent X7

News Comments > Wolfenstein: The New Order Preloads
27. Re: Wolfenstein: The New Order Preloads May 20, 2014, 10:56 Agent.X7

nin wrote on May 20, 2014, 07:42:
Frijoles wrote on May 20, 2014, 01:35:
So I managed to get it running (updated the AMD drivers). Works now. Lots of in-game cut scenes in the first 30 min (no quicktime events so far). Need to get some sleep, but I'm enjoying what I saw. Not to spoil, but the "enemies" you see at the very start are impressive (what they are, not how they fight). On that note, don't play on the default setting. It's really fucking easy. Bump it up a notch.

So far so good.

Reviews look decent this morning...

Agent.X7 wrote on May 20, 2014, 01:25:
Reading reviews, this seems like a mediocre FPS with a 10-12 hour campaign released the week before one of the most anticipated games this year.

7s and 8s is "mediocre"?

In a world were games average 7 and 8 all the time, yes. I read the reviews, though, not the scores. Scores are generally meaningless since I have seen so many reviews where it sounds like the reviewer has a bunch of complaints about the game and yet gives it a 7 or 8 score.

Origin - JStarX7
STEAM - Agent.X7
PSN - JStar_X7
Xbox Live - Agent X7

News Comments > Wolfenstein: The New Order Preloads
11. Re: Wolfenstein: The New Order Preloads May 20, 2014, 01:25 Agent.X7

Reading reviews, this seems like a mediocre FPS with a 10-12 hour campaign released the week before one of the most anticipated games this year.

IN other words, if you really want to play this, wait a few weeks. It'll be $20 before you know it, and that's what it seems worth.

Origin - JStarX7
STEAM - Agent.X7
PSN - JStar_X7
Xbox Live - Agent X7

News Comments > F.E.A.R. Online Beta Next Week
16. Re: F.E.A.R. Online Beta Next Week May 19, 2014, 15:16 Agent.X7

Fantaz wrote on May 19, 2014, 15:03:
nobody ever really played the multiplayer portion that much. they even made the multiplayer (Fear Combat) free back in 2006.

having myself run the FearWiki.com site and being active in the Fear scene long ago i know this very well.

The multiplayer on the original FEAR was a lot of fun.

Origin - JStarX7
STEAM - Agent.X7
PSN - JStar_X7
Xbox Live - Agent X7

News Comments > The Division Delayed
15. Re: The Division Delayed May 16, 2014, 02:27 Agent.X7

Darth Vader NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!  

Origin - JStarX7
STEAM - Agent.X7
PSN - JStar_X7
Xbox Live - Agent X7

News Comments > Dragon Age Inquisition Inquisitor's Edition
23. Re: Dragon Age Inquisition Inquisitor's Edition May 14, 2014, 03:25 Agent.X7

I am the king of buying overpriced collector's editions, however...

Bioware.
Oh cool, I bet the statue is...wait, what? No statue? WHY THE FUCK IS THIS $170 THEN?!?!
Bioware.

Did I mention, Bioware?

I'm actually looking forward to Sunset Overdrive, and I'm going to wait until the reviews are in on this.

Origin - JStarX7
STEAM - Agent.X7
PSN - JStar_X7
Xbox Live - Agent X7

News Comments > Evening Mobilization
1. Re: Evening Mobilization May 12, 2014, 20:50 Agent.X7

Was I the only one who read the title and thought Nick Fury was playing Portal?  

Origin - JStarX7
STEAM - Agent.X7
PSN - JStar_X7
Xbox Live - Agent X7

News Comments > Is Destiny Destined for PCs?
33. Re: Is Destiny Destined for PCs? Apr 28, 2014, 22:51 Agent.X7

I'm sorry. I get annoyed at developers who claim to "love" pc gamers, but who never do anything for them.

I apologize if my complains have made all of you lose your minds over it. Holy shit, for all the bitching you guys do you sure love to stick it to someone else when they do it.

Fucking hypocrites.

Origin - JStarX7
STEAM - Agent.X7
PSN - JStar_X7
Xbox Live - Agent X7

23. Re: Is Destiny Destined for PCs? Apr 28, 2014, 21:30 Agent.X7

jacobvandy wrote on Apr 28, 2014, 19:02:
Kevin Lowe wrote on Apr 28, 2014, 18:40:
Agent.X7 wrote on Apr 28, 2014, 18:34:
Kevin Lowe wrote on Apr 28, 2014, 18:20:
Agent.X7 wrote on Apr 28, 2014, 17:57:
Psssh. We're Bungie. We're so used to fucking you PC guys that we could care less at this point. Buy a console, you scrubs!
In what way has Bungie "fucked" you? What specific harm was inflicted?

You mean other than taking a PC game and hyping it for years and then deciding it was instead an Xbox exclusive? Only to release it years later as a shitty port? Or making the sequel not only years later than the Xbox version, again, but ALSO making it so you had to have Vista to play it?
Yeah, but what did you actually lose? Did a game you already had purchased disappear from your library?

No no, the definition of "fucked" has changed. It now applies even when you only feel you've been wronged.

Yes, because "fucked" has ever had a set definition.

Origin - JStarX7
STEAM - Agent.X7
PSN - JStar_X7
Xbox Live - Agent X7

22. Re: Is Destiny Destined for PCs? Apr 28, 2014, 21:29 Agent.X7

Kevin Lowe wrote on Apr 28, 2014, 18:40:
Psssh. We're Bungie. We're so used to fucking you PC guys that we could care less at this point. Buy a console, you scrubs!

You mean other than taking a PC game and hyping it for years and then deciding it was instead an Xbox exclusive? Only to release it years later as a shitty port? Or making the sequel not only years later than the Xbox version, again, but ALSO making it so you had to have Vista to play it?
Yeah, but what did you actually lose? Did a game you already had purchased disappear from your library?

I'm sorry, do you not know how the word "fucked" is used in the English language?

Origin - JStarX7
STEAM - Agent.X7
PSN - JStar_X7
Xbox Live - Agent X7

21. Re: Is Destiny Destined for PCs? Apr 28, 2014, 21:28 Agent.X7

The Half Elf wrote on Apr 28, 2014, 21:11:

You mean what Microsoft did when they bought Bungie? Or how MICROSOFT made Halo 2 a Vista exclusive?
As for hype, Halo did for FPS shooters (especially on consoles) what Quake did for 3D gaming.

Sorry but you just sound like a whiny bitch who didn't get the right color convertible on your sweet 16.

As opposed to all you that have nothing better to do than pick apart my Bungie hate post? Good game! Name calling especially makes you look like you have a valid argument.

Clearly Bungie LOVES PC gamers. You know, since we're definitely getting a PC version of Destiny.

Oh...wait...

Origin - JStarX7
STEAM - Agent.X7
PSN - JStar_X7
Xbox Live - Agent X7

7. Re: Is Destiny Destined for PCs? Apr 28, 2014, 18:34 Agent.X7

Origin - JStarX7
STEAM - Agent.X7
PSN - JStar_X7
Xbox Live - Agent X7

2250 Comments. 113 pages. Viewing page 13.
< Newer [ 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo