Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Jeremy Star

Real Name Jeremy Star   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Agent.X7
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description PS4 and PC gamer. Add me to your friends list! Or don't. Also into music (playing and listening), hiking, firearms, movies, and writing/reading.
Homepage None given.
Signed On Jun 28, 2005, 16:58
Total Comments 2316 (Senior)
User ID 23400

User comment history
< Newer [ 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 ] Older >

News Comments > Watch Dogs DLC
1. Re: Watch Dogs DLC Jul 1, 2014, 19:58 Agent.X7

The Palace was either Gamestop pre-order or PS4 timed exclusive. Already played that mission. Pretty fun, but short.  

Origin - JStarX7
STEAM - Agent.X7
PSN - JStar_X7
Xbox Live - Agent X7
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Guild Wars 2 Living World Season 2 Begins
3. Re: Guild Wars 2 Living World Season 2 Begins Jul 1, 2014, 15:57 Agent.X7

There are a bunch of lesbian couples in GW lore. Caithe was with the leader of the Nightmare court before she turned evil. Marjori and the bimbo, whatshername, etc. Marjori was clearly gay way back in the beginning of season 1. It wasn't clear if the blond chick was until the very end of season 1.

Anyway, I love that they finally put a new land in! SO happy to explore another region from the original GW.

Origin - JStarX7
STEAM - Agent.X7
PSN - JStar_X7
Xbox Live - Agent X7

News Comments > WildStar Updated
5. Re: WildStar Updated Jul 1, 2014, 13:03 Agent.X7

Angrius Maximis wrote on Jul 1, 2014, 12:20:
GW2 is for casual fucks that collect costumes and like Jumping Puzzles. Its like asking WoW to go F2P. no thanks. It keeps scrubs like you out

Wow, surprising depth and insight! You're so much better than us! I'll just ignore you now, so I don't bring you down from your lofty heights.

Origin - JStarX7
STEAM - Agent.X7
PSN - JStar_X7
Xbox Live - Agent X7

News Comments > Out of the Blue
39. Re: Out of the Blue Jul 1, 2014, 01:28 Agent.X7

nin wrote on Jun 30, 2014, 18:15:
fiftykyu wrote on Jun 30, 2014, 18:14:
Ahh, the Steam sale. Apologies for the spam incoming...

Looks like I got around 150 games

Holy shit! You win the Prez award!

I keep seeing everyone's Steam sale list and they blow my mind. I bought The Wolf Among Us. And...yeah, that's it. Whoo, $8!

Origin - JStarX7
STEAM - Agent.X7
PSN - JStar_X7
Xbox Live - Agent X7

News Comments > CliffyB: Don't Call My Comeback a Comeback
11. Re: CliffyB: Don't Call My Comeback a Comeback Jun 30, 2014, 20:03 Agent.X7

JediPunisher wrote on Jun 30, 2014, 20:00:
During his brief retirement, Cliffy was hard at work building his throne... a GoW chainsaw crack cleaner toilet... a must have for every a-hole.

Hehe, they had a whole display case at Epic with GoW stuff in it. Some pretty cool stuff. Guitar, lunchboxes, etc.

Am I the only one who still wants them to remkae the original Unreal with the newest engine and then make an actual sequel? I loved Unreal.

Origin - JStarX7
STEAM - Agent.X7
PSN - JStar_X7
Xbox Live - Agent X7

36. Re: Out of the Blue Jun 30, 2014, 20:00 Agent.X7

jdreyer wrote on Jun 30, 2014, 18:10:
I haven't had cable or broadcast TV for 10 years. Only Netflix and disks. And no, I don't pirate. If I don't have anything I want to watch, I game.

Right there with you. Commercials make me nuts. Lack of unpackaged programming makes me nuts. I'd rather wait and buy the whole season on Amazon instant video or Blu-ray than watch 18 minutes of commercials per 40 minutes of show. I watch quite a few shows every year, and I spend less just paying for what I want than I would paying for cable or sat TV.

Origin - JStarX7
STEAM - Agent.X7
PSN - JStar_X7
Xbox Live - Agent X7

24. Re: Out of the Blue Jun 30, 2014, 15:47 Agent.X7

I agree with Creston.

When Sci-Fi canceled Farscape it wasn't because nobody was watching. It was their highest rated show. They just felt it wasn't a high enough profit margin. Not even that it wasn't profitable, it just wasn't bringing them swimming pools full of money to bathe in, so they canceled it. Same with Stargate SG-1, Warehouse 13, Eureka, oh shit, just name any decent, actual sci-fi show on SyFy and they canceled it. (Oh, and also because Bonnie Hammer is a sci-fi hating bitch. God only knows why you would hire her to run a fucking SCI-FI TV CHANNEL!)

Sci-fi fans are more than willing to support their shows. You could charge us for each episode and we would pay it, but for the fact that you (the TV industry) are too goddamn stupid to figure that out. (even when you've been told)

Shit, it took Fox over a decade to figure out that people love Firefly. Heads. In. The. Sand.

Origin - JStarX7
STEAM - Agent.X7
PSN - JStar_X7
Xbox Live - Agent X7

17. Re: Out of the Blue Jun 30, 2014, 12:38 Agent.X7

Creston wrote on Jun 30, 2014, 11:39:
4 ways Cracked's whining is really just a quite blatant shill.

It should be "4 ways the old white guys people in charge of networks are killing themselves by refusing to adapt and overcome."

Seriously.

Edited because Bonnie Hammer single-handedly ruined Sci-Fi.

Origin - JStarX7
STEAM - Agent.X7
PSN - JStar_X7
Xbox Live - Agent X7

21. Re: Out of the Blue Jun 28, 2014, 19:45 Agent.X7

Whee! Just got home from Epic games. Played Fortnite in a Stormchaser event. Free eats and such. Got some nice swag. Got to see part of the building. Man, working there looks fun as hell. Rock climbing wall, a slide from floor 2 to the ground floor, basketball court. Of course, they have these amenities because they probably work 12- 14 hour days, but I did that working for myself without any cool stuff to show for it.  

Origin - JStarX7
STEAM - Agent.X7
PSN - JStar_X7
Xbox Live - Agent X7

News Comments > Evening Legal Briefs
3. Re: Evening Legal Briefs Jun 28, 2014, 01:48 Agent.X7

jdreyer wrote on Jun 27, 2014, 17:03:
eRe4s3r wrote on Jun 27, 2014, 16:20:
Generic mobile artstyle vs generic mobile artstyle.. oh noes

It would be fine if it was just the style, as the original artist said. It turns out it's the same map with the same items in the same places in the same style. That's the issue.

But it's not. They look vaguely similar. That's it. Certainly not enough to ever win anything in court. Boo hoo, someone is using the same generic video game art style that I used. I stole it first!

Origin - JStarX7
STEAM - Agent.X7
PSN - JStar_X7
Xbox Live - Agent X7

News Comments > Op Ed
17. Re: Op Ed Jun 27, 2014, 21:09 Agent.X7

Game titles need to grow up, because look how mature Hollywood has been! Or "I'll claim to not like game titles for a shitty op-ed piece that will serve as click-bait."  

Origin - JStarX7
STEAM - Agent.X7
PSN - JStar_X7
Xbox Live - Agent X7

3. Re: Naked Sunbather Causes Traffic Chaos Jun 22, 2014, 15:12 Agent.X7

Science?  

Origin - JStarX7
STEAM - Agent.X7
PSN - JStar_X7
Xbox Live - Agent X7

News Comments > Play PC Titanfall for Free
44. Re: Play PC Titanfall for Free Jun 20, 2014, 22:00 Agent.X7

peteham wrote on Jun 20, 2014, 14:21:
Had plenty of fun with Titanfall when it first launched. With the exception of some VERY minor dabbling with Halo on 360, it's the only online FPS I've played since Quake 3 Arena and Enemy Territory, really.

A major gripe I have with these new games, is matchmaking causing a complete lack of community. Back in the day with dedicated servers, even though they'd be empty half the day, you'd eventually get to know the people you played with. In a game like Titanfall, while finding full games is as easy as pressing the PLAY button, there's just an endless stream of random faces to play, which gets boring for me fast. I suppose if you get really into it you could join the competition scene (which I assume exists in some form) but I was never *that* into it.

Somebody just needs to buy an Unreal license and kickstart a 24-64 player online shooter featuring vehicles, destructibility, and NO FUCKING DLC. Open it up for anybody to host their own server and anybody who has an Unreal license can make maps for it. (Hey, they're only $20 a month) Instant success.

Origin - JStarX7
STEAM - Agent.X7
PSN - JStar_X7
Xbox Live - Agent X7

News Comments > It Came from E3 2014, Part 13
3. Re: It Came from E3 2014, Part 13 Jun 18, 2014, 21:49 Agent.X7

Look at me, I'm so much better than this other journalist! I should write a self-congratulatory article about it!  

Origin - JStarX7
STEAM - Agent.X7
PSN - JStar_X7
Xbox Live - Agent X7

News Comments > Op Ed
33. Re: Op Ed Jun 18, 2014, 19:29 Agent.X7

#FirstWorldProblems

Men don't constantly hear discussion on their looks.

Because women never judge men based on looks, right?

Hollywood isn't like this

Ahahahahahahahaha! How can you even say that with a straight face?

Origin - JStarX7
STEAM - Agent.X7
PSN - JStar_X7
Xbox Live - Agent X7

13. Re: Out of the Blue Jun 18, 2014, 16:09 Agent.X7

nin wrote on Jun 18, 2014, 14:18:
Agent.X7 wrote on Jun 18, 2014, 13:48:
harlock wrote on Jun 18, 2014, 13:01:
that tooth thing is pretty damn funny considering dentists have been trying to say remineralisation is fictional/not real/hocus pocus new age shit for years now

fucking morons.. way too many "doctors" out there are just clueless assholes - blind cogs in the pharma machine

They're not clueless, they are money-hungry. Cavities are a staple money-maker for dentists.

And Transformers movies are hilarious. As long as you drink first and spend the entire movie laughing at how bad Bay has become. He's really just a satire version of his past self. The third movie is particularly funny. So many bad shots.

Check out Pain and Gain. Never would have guessed it was a Bay movie. Quite enjoyable, and based on actual events...

I did see that one, and I was pleasantly surprised. It wasn't a great movie, but it was very watchable. But man, you finish it and realize how stupid some people really are. I read up about the guys it is based on, and they really were that dumb.

Origin - JStarX7
STEAM - Agent.X7
PSN - JStar_X7
Xbox Live - Agent X7

6. Re: Out of the Blue Jun 18, 2014, 13:48 Agent.X7

harlock wrote on Jun 18, 2014, 13:01:
that tooth thing is pretty damn funny considering dentists have been trying to say remineralisation is fictional/not real/hocus pocus new age shit for years now

fucking morons.. way too many "doctors" out there are just clueless assholes - blind cogs in the pharma machine

They're not clueless, they are money-hungry. Cavities are a staple money-maker for dentists.

And Transformers movies are hilarious. As long as you drink first and spend the entire movie laughing at how bad Bay has become. He's really just a satire version of his past self. The third movie is particularly funny. So many bad shots.

Origin - JStarX7
STEAM - Agent.X7
PSN - JStar_X7
Xbox Live - Agent X7

News Comments > Watch Dogs Patch Plans & Homebrew Visual Upgrade
26. Re: Watch Dogs Patch Plans & Homebrew Visual Upgrade Jun 16, 2014, 16:52 Agent.X7

Frags4Fun wrote on Jun 16, 2014, 16:27:
There is a major flaw in the game's main character which destroys any sense of realism for me. He's supposed to be some vigilantly, right? He's running around fighting/stopping crime, right? So why is it ok (in his mind) to go and commit the exact same (or worse) crimes? The guy is a total hypocrite. How did the developers not realize this?

They did. It's mentioned several times by news commentators and other characters. He's a flawed character.

Personally I find him way more likeable than someone like Kratos, whose whole tortured existence is his own fault. Or the guy in the second Prototype who caused 90% of his own problems by being an asshole to everyone he met.

Origin - JStarX7
STEAM - Agent.X7
PSN - JStar_X7
Xbox Live - Agent X7

News Comments > Destiny Still Destined for PCs?
48. Re: Destiny Still Destined for PCs? Jun 16, 2014, 13:10 Agent.X7

InBlack wrote on Jun 16, 2014, 04:33:
Agent.X7 wrote on Jun 15, 2014, 16:54:
I can shoot 1K+ rounds out of real guns every range trip and not have tired hands.

Sounds...expensive...

Not if you buy cheap ammo.

Origin - JStarX7
STEAM - Agent.X7
PSN - JStar_X7
Xbox Live - Agent X7

News Comments > Destiny Still Destined for PCs?
45. Re: Destiny Still Destined for PCs? Jun 15, 2014, 19:23 Agent.X7

nin wrote on Jun 15, 2014, 18:18:
Played a few more missions and still on the fence. Got to the tank guy and couldn't go any further, as once again, no one was around...

I'll shoot you a friend X7. I don't multi much at all, but I'm always curious to see what other are playing/achievements, etc...

Hopefully they'll do another weekend later...

Beta is in July. I think you have to pre-order for that, though. I'm kind of waiting to see if they do a Collector's Edition, because I have a sickness.

I don't multi much either except in games that are all multi, like this or Driveclub when it comes out. I get all my multiplayer fun from the PC. ESO, BF4. Except Watch Dogs, because that just happens.

Origin - JStarX7
STEAM - Agent.X7
PSN - JStar_X7
Xbox Live - Agent X7

2316 Comments. 116 pages. Viewing page 12.
< Newer [ 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo