Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Jeremy Star

Real Name Jeremy Star   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Agent.X7
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description PS4 and PC gamer. Add me to your friends list! Or don't. Also into music (playing and listening), hiking, firearms, movies, and writing/reading.
Homepage None given.
Signed On Jun 28, 2005, 16:58
Total Comments 2630 (Senior)
User ID 23400

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > Out of the Blue
8. Re: Out of the Blue Jun 11, 2015, 11:38 Agent.X7

Ah, that sucks. Just saw him in the Hobbit and I remember thinking that I can't believe he was still acting. He was in his 30s and acting when my mom was born.  

Origin - JStarX7
STEAM - Agent.X7
PSN - JStar_X7
Xbox Live - Agent X7
GOG - JStarX7
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Morning Interviews
5. Re: Morning Interviews Jun 11, 2015, 11:27 Agent.X7

Rossafur wrote on Jun 11, 2015, 09:58:
I should really check links before clicking so I don't give any hits to HuffPo, but I should have expected it was either from them or Kotaku...

--And there’s more of an expectation that women or different types of people have to adapt to it. They don’t really change anything about the culture and then wonder why there aren’t more diverse people there, then they shrug and say, “Well, they’re not interested.”--

So, more reference to how the culture of white American males has to change, from the same people who will continually defend the ways of the *truly* most brutally sexist/racist/bigoted cultures on the planet... Oh, and I think the nail salons really need to change up their "culture" to start attracting straight white males as employees, because I feel they should really be more representative of society at large, because though I've never walked into one before, obviously I'd totally start going if I saw some faces that looked like me.

--So, in a sense, the first character you see is female, sort of inverting these notions that male is default. And you can easily play the guy, but the female character is way cooler. And there’s something wonderful about that.--

Equality means... putting women first, and making them "way cooler" than males?

She writes that about Splatoon and then wonders when people accuse her of not really being a gamer. Well, a metric shitton of games have the female model come up as the default, but Splatoon is the first time she has encountered it. People will call you on your shit, and you will claim #GAMERGATE HATERZ!

Origin - JStarX7
STEAM - Agent.X7
PSN - JStar_X7
Xbox Live - Agent X7
GOG - JStarX7

16. Re: Out of the Blue Jun 7, 2015, 19:53 Agent.X7

6 miles up, 6 miles down! Hi-oh Silver!  

Origin - JStarX7
STEAM - Agent.X7
PSN - JStar_X7
Xbox Live - Agent X7
GOG - JStarX7

News Comments > Heroes of the Storm Livestream Today
2. Re: Heroes of the Storm Livestream Today Jun 7, 2015, 10:53 Agent.X7

HoSpanky wrote on Jun 6, 2015, 12:47:
New content? Maybe a new arena coming soon?

Yup, DIablo based expansion. High Heavens map and new DIII characters, the first of which is The Butcher!

Origin - JStarX7
STEAM - Agent.X7
PSN - JStar_X7
Xbox Live - Agent X7
GOG - JStarX7

17. Re: Out of the Blue Jun 5, 2015, 15:20 Agent.X7

I have a nasty scar on my right shin due to walking into a trailer hitch on a truck I was loading scrap from my house into. I wasn't planning on getting a tattoo on that leg, but Ithink I might be doing that someday.  

Origin - JStarX7
STEAM - Agent.X7
PSN - JStar_X7
Xbox Live - Agent X7
GOG - JStarX7

News Comments > Morning Consolidation
4. Re: Morning Consolidation Jun 4, 2015, 12:17 Agent.X7

nin wrote on Jun 4, 2015, 09:40:
Uncharted: The Nathan Drake Collection Leaks Early on PlayStation Store.

Man, I can't wait! Might be time to finally ditch the ps3.

I'm doing my happy dance right now! I already ditched the PS3, so this is great!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eaKX7h2Rydg

Damn, no Golden Abyss. Bluepoint did the conversion, so Naughty Dog was technically not lying when they said they weren't doing a PS4 remaster for Uncharted. Called that.

This comment was edited on Jun 4, 2015, 12:37.

Origin - JStarX7
STEAM - Agent.X7
PSN - JStar_X7
Xbox Live - Agent X7
GOG - JStarX7

News Comments > Evening Consolidation
1. Re: Evening Consolidation Jun 1, 2015, 20:31 Agent.X7

The one reason I still own an Xbone.  

Origin - JStarX7
STEAM - Agent.X7
PSN - JStar_X7
Xbox Live - Agent X7
GOG - JStarX7

News Comments > LEGO Worlds Announced; Early Access Begins
2. Re: EGO Worlds Announced; Early Access Begins Jun 1, 2015, 20:31 Agent.X7

You spelled EGGO wrong.

Wait, is this about breakfast games?

Origin - JStarX7
STEAM - Agent.X7
PSN - JStar_X7
Xbox Live - Agent X7
GOG - JStarX7

News Comments > NVIDIA Launches GTX 980ti; New Drivers; & GSYNC Features
32. Re: NVIDIA Launches GTX 980ti; New Drivers; & GSYNC Features Jun 1, 2015, 14:55 Agent.X7

Iinstalled these last night along with my second 970 GTX. (Got a new job, sold my 29" Ultrasharp) HotS has weird graphical artifacts when running SLi.  

Origin - JStarX7
STEAM - Agent.X7
PSN - JStar_X7
Xbox Live - Agent X7
GOG - JStarX7

News Comments > Heroes of the Storm Launch Event
7. Re: Heroes of the Storm Launch Event May 29, 2015, 19:34 Agent.X7

Osc8r wrote on May 29, 2015, 18:37:
MOBA for the console kiddies.

Should do well.

Squawk, squawk, squawk.

Origin - JStarX7
STEAM - Agent.X7
PSN - JStar_X7
Xbox Live - Agent X7
GOG - JStarX7

News Comments > WildStar Goes Free-to-Play
2. Re: WildStar Goes Free-to-Play May 28, 2015, 09:52 Agent.X7

Shocking! Well, now I can jump in whenever I get the urge.  

Origin - JStarX7
STEAM - Agent.X7
PSN - JStar_X7
Xbox Live - Agent X7
GOG - JStarX7

News Comments > Into the Black
3. Re: Into the Black May 26, 2015, 21:48 Agent.X7

I used to climb trees a lot as a boy. I rounded a particularly big trunk once and came face to face with a possum, who proceed to hiss and caused me to fall out of the tree. I suppose I was mentally scarred for life as I never have nice thoughts about those little bastards anymore.

Sort of like squirrels.

Origin - JStarX7
STEAM - Agent.X7
PSN - JStar_X7
Xbox Live - Agent X7
GOG - JStarX7

6. Re: Out of the Blue May 22, 2015, 19:31 Agent.X7

The Half Elf wrote on May 22, 2015, 17:51:
Because all the decorators I know are piffy queens that will still bitch, moan and complain, even with a day off.

Not that kind of decoration.

Origin - JStarX7
STEAM - Agent.X7
PSN - JStar_X7
Xbox Live - Agent X7
GOG - JStarX7

News Comments > Heroes of the Storm Open Beta
9. Re: Heroes of the Storm Open Beta May 20, 2015, 22:20 Agent.X7

It's not just the skill level either. Sometimes you get randomly stuck with Abathur, Azmodan, Sgt. Hammer, Li Li, and Malfurion against a team that is more balanced, or heavy on hero damage and there's nothing you can do except get destroyed.  

Origin - JStarX7
STEAM - Agent.X7
PSN - JStar_X7
Xbox Live - Agent X7
GOG - JStarX7

News Comments > Age of Conan Turns Seven
12. Re: Age of Conan Turns Seven May 20, 2015, 22:00 Agent.X7

Dagnamit wrote on May 20, 2015, 18:04:
Man, the first of the great so-called "WoW killers". There were so many.

AoC, Warhammer Online, Matrix, etc...

Yep, 1-20 in AoC was amazing. After that it was a turd.

Warhammer Online was fantastic...as long as you had a group to play with. So much content that required other people, very little other people to play it with.

I beta tested the Matrix and had no interest in playing it at release. Blah.

Origin - JStarX7
STEAM - Agent.X7
PSN - JStar_X7
Xbox Live - Agent X7
GOG - JStarX7

News Comments > NVIDIA Drivers for The Witcher 3
28. Re: NVIDIA Drivers for The Witcher 3 May 18, 2015, 16:01 Agent.X7

Quinn wrote on May 18, 2015, 15:00:
Give me a fucking break and tell your brother to grow the fuck up.

My opinion varies, so I will attempt to insult you by telling you to grow up. Yes, very mature. I applaud you, sir, for your creativity and intellect. Mad

Origin - JStarX7
STEAM - Agent.X7
PSN - JStar_X7
Xbox Live - Agent X7
GOG - JStarX7

7. Re: Out of the Blue May 18, 2015, 15:55 Agent.X7

HoSpanky wrote on May 18, 2015, 15:21:
The LiLi/Thrall team may have been a mistake in game reporting. My badge currently displays me as a level 50, despite the max being 40. If you're on a Lan with another person, even if you're not in the same game instance, it may tell you that you are in pre/post game info. We fired up HOTS at a Lan recently and got some incredibly weird behavior when NOT actually playing a match. It'd lie about who was using what character, and for which team. Actual in-game was correct.

As for idiot players...well, it's F2P. Best to get as many friends as possible on your team before going in. Especially important to bring a healer, since pickup healers rarely actually heal.

The badge is your ranked game level. 50 is the starting point, and you go down from there the more games you win, just like Hearthstone. (Except Hearthstone starts at 25)

Origin - JStarX7
STEAM - Agent.X7
PSN - JStar_X7
Xbox Live - Agent X7
GOG - JStarX7

3. Re: Out of the Blue May 18, 2015, 10:41 Agent.X7

Well, there's many kinds of "helping" in HotS.

One is Blue's kind - He clearly knows Li Li and as people who play Li Li can tell you, soloing is NOT how she is played. She just can't put out enough damage to make it worth while. I've had a 24 kill, 0 death game with her, but I was up the melee warriors butt the whole game.

Then there's the people who have clearly never played the character trying to tell people how to play it. "Why do you keep soloing mercs, Azmodan? I have to keep coming and bailing you out!" Um, no. No you don't. Azmodan excels at soloing mercs. And keeps. In fact, you should stay away from me and provide distraction so I can win the game for us.

And there are the blamers, who can't play the guy they chose, but are telling everyone else that we're losing because YOU SUCK.

And the kill chasers who think that we'll magically win if they kill every last enemy hero over and over. I laugh when we lose with 36 kills vs the enemies 5. It's like CS all over again. Great, you got 12 kills but the terrorists still detonated the bomb and we lost.

And the guy who leaps into the middle of the entire enemy team by himself. Over and over and over. Despite the fact that there's not a single character capable of winning in that situation. But keep trying, I'm sure it will happen for you.

Me? I rarely say anything to anyone. Why even waste my effort? Even helpful hints are usually meant with sarcasm or straight up verbal assaults. Mostly I just keep adding to my ignore list.

Origin - JStarX7
STEAM - Agent.X7
PSN - JStar_X7
Xbox Live - Agent X7
GOG - JStarX7

News Comments > Overwatch Video
26. Re: Overwatch Video May 14, 2015, 14:32 Agent.X7

Fion wrote on May 14, 2015, 13:15:
The hands don't take up any more screen space than a gun normally would so that doesn't bother me. The constant banter is something I would hope you could turn off. Other than that the issue seems to be the FoV, which looks to be set at 60. Huge no-no for a PC shooter.

Yeah, my biggest concern is that they wills crew the 21:9 monitor owners like they did with Heroes. (And tried to do with D3)

Origin - JStarX7
STEAM - Agent.X7
PSN - JStar_X7
Xbox Live - Agent X7
GOG - JStarX7

6. Re: Out of the Blue May 14, 2015, 11:31 Agent.X7

I ran track in high school, so I've known about the mystery holes on sneakers for quite some time. Thumbsup I recently passed the knowledge on to some people at the pizza shop who kept getting blisters. It's one of those things that you think everyone knows, but it's really a secret to everyone.  

Origin - JStarX7
STEAM - Agent.X7
PSN - JStar_X7
Xbox Live - Agent X7
GOG - JStarX7

2630 Comments. 132 pages. Viewing page 2.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo