Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Jeremy Star

Real Name Jeremy Star   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Agent.X7
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description PS4 and PC gamer. Add me to your friends list! Or don't. Also into music (playing and listening), hiking, firearms, movies, and writing/reading.
Homepage None given.
Signed On Jun 28, 2005, 16:58
Total Comments 2600 (Senior)
User ID 23400

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > Reload Released
10. Re: Reload Released Feb 15, 2015, 19:38 Agent.X7

Cutter wrote on Feb 15, 2015, 18:58:
jdreyer wrote on Feb 15, 2015, 18:54:
Cutter wrote on Feb 15, 2015, 14:58:
Reload is a realistic weapons and tactics trainer for one to four players that also happens to be a super fun, super fast playing game.

Um no, no it is not.

Hey, what happened to your avatar pic? I thought it really suited you.

I'm trying to change it, but it's all screwy like St. Louis.

Wow, I can't remember the last time you changed it. Was that Devil Boy from the old comics? (Didn't he ride a T-Rex or something?)

Whoops, just Googled that. I was thinking of Moon Boy and Devil Dinosaur from Marvel comics. Nothing to do with your avatar at all.

Origin - JStarX7
STEAM - Agent.X7
PSN - JStar_X7
Xbox Live - Agent X7

Now playing: *Deep Breath* AC IV & V, Hearthstone, Heroes of the Storm, Far Cry 3, Guild Wars 2, The Witcher (All of them), Fable Anniversary, ESO, Thief, Sunset Overdrive, and Rocksmi
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Reload Released
1. Re: Reload Released Feb 15, 2015, 13:16 Agent.X7

I don't think they know what the word "realistic" means. I've never seen a holographic crosshair float in the air in front of me at the range. (Unless I'm looking through my EOTech sight)  

Origin - JStarX7
STEAM - Agent.X7
PSN - JStar_X7
Xbox Live - Agent X7

Now playing: *Deep Breath* AC IV & V, Hearthstone, Heroes of the Storm, Far Cry 3, Guild Wars 2, The Witcher (All of them), Fable Anniversary, ESO, Thief, Sunset Overdrive, and Rocksmi

News Comments > NVIDIA Evolve Drivers
21. Re: NVIDIA Evolve Drivers Feb 15, 2015, 01:02 Agent.X7

This driver causes BF4 to crash to desktop at least once every few maps.  

Origin - JStarX7
STEAM - Agent.X7
PSN - JStar_X7
Xbox Live - Agent X7

News Comments > Molyneux's Godus Breaking Promises
19. Re: Molyneux's Godus Breaking Promises Feb 11, 2015, 02:26 Agent.X7

Wowbagger_TIP wrote on Feb 11, 2015, 00:55:
Seems like just another case of fools and their money. Seriously, this is Molyneux. WTF are people thinking giving him money?

No doubt. This from someone who LOVES the Fable series, but Molyneux is famous, FAMOUS for promising the sun and handing you a light bulb instead. If you didn't know going into it that you weren't going to get what he promised, well, you probably shouldn't be anywhere near Kickstarter anyway.

Origin - JStarX7
STEAM - Agent.X7
PSN - JStar_X7
Xbox Live - Agent X7

News Comments > Morning Consolidation
14. Re: Morning Consolidation Feb 10, 2015, 16:26 Agent.X7

Still sticking to my original assessment: Titanfall would have been way more fun with more people. I spent way too much time gunning down AI and looking for other players to kill. If they don't up the player count, I won't even bother.  

Origin - JStarX7
STEAM - Agent.X7
PSN - JStar_X7
Xbox Live - Agent X7

News Comments > Evening Mobilization
1. Re: Evening Mobilization Feb 9, 2015, 18:21 Agent.X7

Kind of like my phone being more powerful than my childhood NES.  

Origin - JStarX7
STEAM - Agent.X7
PSN - JStar_X7
Xbox Live - Agent X7

News Comments > Sunday Mobilization
5. Re: Sunday Mobilization Feb 9, 2015, 05:05 Agent.X7

Going to guess it's just an antibody test, which means trusting the results to go ahead and ride the popular pony could still wind up with you having HIV, Herpes, or HPV.

Read an article linked from the link. Just an antibody test for HIV and Syphilis. USELESS. HIV antibodies can take months to show up, meanwhile you can infect people and show up negative on this. Herpes is what, one in three people now? And this doesn't even test for it.

Origin - JStarX7
STEAM - Agent.X7
PSN - JStar_X7
Xbox Live - Agent X7

News Comments > Saturday Safety Dance
9. Re: Saturday Safety Dance Feb 7, 2015, 23:04 Agent.X7

Cutter wrote on Feb 7, 2015, 21:49:
Agent.X7 wrote on Feb 7, 2015, 21:18:
What I find surprising is that there are still quite a few people who don't "related" Republicans to Democrats, since they are basically all the same. Coke and Pepsi. They may smell a little different, but they're both bad for you.

Not true at all. They vote quite in opposition to each other most of the time. The Dems are no saints, but they come down on the side of the "people" more often than the Repigs.

Yeah, that's what they want you to think.

Origin - JStarX7
STEAM - Agent.X7
PSN - JStar_X7
Xbox Live - Agent X7

News Comments > Saturday Safety Dance
6. Re: Saturday Safety Dance Feb 7, 2015, 21:18 Agent.X7

HorrorScope wrote on Feb 7, 2015, 12:51:
What I find surprising is there are still quite a few people that still don't related Republicans to big business. This FCC - WH inquiry is another example. Big biz doesn't like what the FCC is doing, they go to the Republicans to see if they can find A Scandal(tm), because this is consumer friendly, that is no good anymore.

As for Samsung and the comments, fair point on they use our searches, but anything new, like recording and sending off living room conversation is just another initiative/branch of Homeland Security . Homeland Security is the new way to say Nazi in a "I need to know everything you do, just be be sure.", it just is. We've been duped and mislead, this is totally unamerican, the opposite of what we were founded on.

They say they do it to help us, but there will be closed meeting agreements the gov't forces them to sign, to put in their hooks and top that off with a double dose of even if it were on the up and up, their security sucks enough that hacker can go in, get it and use it for no good. The hottest oxymoron going right now has to be "Computer Security" and I try to get my youngest to go to school for that, I told him you go get a degree, it will pay well and you don't even have to be all that good at it, no one else has.

What I find surprising is that there are still quite a few people who don't "related" Republicans to Democrats, since they are basically all the same. Coke and Pepsi. They may smell a little different, but they're both bad for you.

Origin - JStarX7
STEAM - Agent.X7
PSN - JStar_X7
Xbox Live - Agent X7

News Comments > The Mighty Quest For Epic Loot Launches
7. Re: The Mighty Quest For Epic Loot Launches Feb 7, 2015, 16:03 Agent.X7

Can't tell who published this game. If you like game breaking bugs, this is the one for you! Hey, at least you didn't spend money on it, right?

(I say this because I downloaded and tried it. I can't get past the tutorial.)

Origin - JStarX7
STEAM - Agent.X7
PSN - JStar_X7
Xbox Live - Agent X7

News Comments > Assassin's Creed Rogue Pre-Purchases
4. Re: Assassin's Creed Rogue Pre-Purchases Feb 7, 2015, 14:49 Agent.X7

Pre-purchase now and be the first get to get screwed with our non-functional game!  

Origin - JStarX7
STEAM - Agent.X7
PSN - JStar_X7
Xbox Live - Agent X7

News Comments > Into the Black
2. Re: Into the Black Feb 4, 2015, 23:32 Agent.X7

Cutter wrote on Feb 4, 2015, 23:03:
Fell into a coma from an allergic reaction from a simple medical procedure? Wow! I'm curious what it was. Obviously it wasn't so simple. That's too bad, I quite enjoyed RvB when it first came out.

Probably a reaction to the anesthesia.

Origin - JStarX7
STEAM - Agent.X7
PSN - JStar_X7
Xbox Live - Agent X7

News Comments > etc., etc.
33. Re: Anita is a Humanist? Feb 4, 2015, 23:30 Agent.X7

What. The. Fuck. Do alligators have to do with any of this shit?  

Origin - JStarX7
STEAM - Agent.X7
PSN - JStar_X7
Xbox Live - Agent X7

News Comments > Battlefield Hardline Specs; Beta Preloads; Video
34. Re: Battlefield Hardline Specs; Beta Preloads; Video Feb 3, 2015, 19:20 Agent.X7

Julio wrote on Feb 3, 2015, 17:41:
Verno wrote on Feb 3, 2015, 14:37:
BF hacks are very advanced and widespread at this point. Also lol @ Punkbuster.

That's why I'd rather play bots. At least they don't cheat as much.
Wonder if hardcore FPS gaming is going to move to consoles which are more locked down (and therefore cheat resistant).

People cheat on consoles too.

Origin - JStarX7
STEAM - Agent.X7
PSN - JStar_X7
Xbox Live - Agent X7

29. Re: Battlefield Hardline Specs; Beta Preloads; Video Feb 3, 2015, 15:18 Agent.X7

Verno wrote on Feb 3, 2015, 14:37:
BF hacks are very advanced and widespread at this point. Also lol @ Punkbuster.

All Punkbuster does at this point is take up system resources. All of the good BF4 servers use something else to detect hacks. It's like they got a major contract with EA and stopped even trying.

Well, EA doesn't really want us to catch hackers. Undermines their player base.

Origin - JStarX7
STEAM - Agent.X7
PSN - JStar_X7
Xbox Live - Agent X7

26. Re: Battlefield Hardline Specs; Beta Preloads; Video Feb 3, 2015, 14:09 Agent.X7

The game is OK. It's still not a $60 game, it's a $20 or $30 mod for BF4. The guns look cheesy, they have no small details. The maps for 64 players seem a bit small.

OOOOOH, and the rampant, blatant cheating? Yeah, pass. (Seriously, half of the beta server I was on admitted to aimbotting. It's just a beta, dude! You mad bro?)

Origin - JStarX7
STEAM - Agent.X7
PSN - JStar_X7
Xbox Live - Agent X7

News Comments > Sony Online Entertainment Sold
29. Re: Sony Online Entertainment Sold Feb 2, 2015, 18:34 Agent.X7

Well, Smed is staying and still in charge, so there's hope for EQ NExt still. He seems pretty positive and says he can't wait to make games for the Xbox One.
http://tinyurl.com/n5pem8l

This comment was edited on Feb 2, 2015, 18:40.

Origin - JStarX7
STEAM - Agent.X7
PSN - JStar_X7
Xbox Live - Agent X7

News Comments > Sony Online Entertainment Sold
18. Re: Sony Online Entertainment Sold Feb 2, 2015, 16:46 Agent.X7

And you sold one of your only profitable brands because...? By all means, sell off Playstation and Sony Pictures as well. (I hear Disney would love those X-Men and Spider-Man brands back.)  

Origin - JStarX7
STEAM - Agent.X7
PSN - JStar_X7
Xbox Live - Agent X7

News Comments > Into the Black
4. Re: Into the Black Jan 30, 2015, 21:16 Agent.X7

Cutter wrote on Jan 30, 2015, 20:40:
I wonder if George is just done. He's always been lazy, but maybe he's too old and just burned out on Fire and Ice. I'll be amazed if he ever finishes the series. Hell, I'll be amazed if he lives to finish the series. At this rate Magic 8 Ball says 'Very unlikely!'.

He gets mad when people say that, but God damn if it doesn't take him 7 years to write one book. How long does he think his extremely overweight ass is going to live?

Origin - JStarX7
STEAM - Agent.X7
PSN - JStar_X7
Xbox Live - Agent X7

News Comments > Morning Tech Bits
11. Re: Morning Tech Bits Jan 30, 2015, 16:22 Agent.X7

People keep posting that 3D TV is dead. It's funny, since every new TV announced has 3D as a checkbox on the feature list. A bunch of journalists who can't read keep spreading this rumor that no new TVs have 3D.

The fact is that 3D is thriving. The new thing in 3D is glassless 3D, which is helped immensely by curved screens. Samsung most expensive, 108" TV that was on display had it, but somehow some journalists missed that.

Origin - JStarX7
STEAM - Agent.X7
PSN - JStar_X7
Xbox Live - Agent X7

2600 Comments. 130 pages. Viewing page 9.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo