Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Jeremy Star

Real Name Jeremy Star   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Agent.X7
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description PS4 and PC gamer. Add me to your friends list! Or don't. Also into music (playing and listening), hiking, firearms, movies, and writing/reading.
Homepage None given.
Signed On Jun 28, 2005, 16:58
Total Comments 2310 (Senior)
User ID 23400

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > Morning Metaverse
4. Re: Neighborhood social networks Aug 19, 2014, 14:24 Agent.X7

Creston wrote on Aug 19, 2014, 10:48:
Knowing your neighbors is good for your health

So get on a social network that connects you to the guy living next to you! IT'S GREAT!

Rolleyes

It used to be you'd go over and talk to your neighbor, but it's apparently much better and healthier to just Friend them on a fucking social network.

I've never had good neighbors though, why the hell would I want to friend them on social networking, let alone RL?

Well, we had one lesbian couple that lived next door to my house in NY. They were really nice and considerate. They moved, and everyone else was an asshole. Of course, the year after we moved in, the whole neighborhood started going to shit. (When the economy tanked) Armed robberies, etc.

Origin - JStarX7
STEAM - Agent.X7
PSN - JStar_X7
Xbox Live - Agent X7
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Crytek to Repair Reputation with "Really High Quality Games"
30. Re: Crytek to Repair Reputation with Aug 19, 2014, 14:18 Agent.X7

dizave wrote on Aug 19, 2014, 14:12:
You guys are some whiny nerds. Wah fuck Crytek. They only put out like one game that changed FPS gaming in Farcry. They barley set a benchmark for graphics quality in their Crysis series. They have the nerve to release their games on console so other gamers can enjoy them? Those assholes. The truth is the PC industry and gamers needs companies like Crytek. The games they put out push consumers to upgrade hardware and entertain the shit out of me. You haters are some of the strangest nerds i've ever seen. You hate video games yet you are part of a community that's supposed to love them. Get the hell off the bluesnews community and go back to playing your magic the gathering neeerrrrds!

Are you 12 years old?

Edit: Lol, nin. Same time!

Origin - JStarX7
STEAM - Agent.X7
PSN - JStar_X7
Xbox Live - Agent X7

News Comments > Out of the Blue
24. Re: Out of the Blue Aug 18, 2014, 00:17 Agent.X7

xXBatmanXx wrote on Aug 17, 2014, 17:58:
jdreyer wrote on Aug 17, 2014, 17:30:
Acleacius wrote on Aug 17, 2014, 17:24:
xXBatmanXx wrote on Aug 17, 2014, 17:08:
nin wrote on Aug 17, 2014, 16:37:
Pretty sure people are giving money, dude.

Good, cause what I was seeing and hearing was making me plenty mad.
You might have gotten some misinformation, maybe you don't need to be mad, bro.
Ice Bucket Challenge Rules?

He's Batman. Perceived injustice riles him up.

F that!@ EVERYTHING RILES ME UP!

Your new avatar riles me up! I used to always know when you posted something because of your little 8-bit officer. Now I have to look at your name. I have to ACTUALLY READ YOUR NAME! WHY!?!?!

Origin - JStarX7
STEAM - Agent.X7
PSN - JStar_X7
Xbox Live - Agent X7

News Comments > Morning Consolidation
23. Re: Morning Consolidation Aug 14, 2014, 22:41 Agent.X7

Derpy Double Post. Nothing to see here.  

Origin - JStarX7
STEAM - Agent.X7
PSN - JStar_X7
Xbox Live - Agent X7

22. Re: Morning Consolidation Aug 14, 2014, 22:41 Agent.X7

Verno wrote on Aug 14, 2014, 12:53:
Cutter wrote on Aug 14, 2014, 11:28:
And if the Xbone was,'t a POS and could easily run everything 1080P Phil would then be saying the exact opposite. So why is this crap even considered newsworthy.

The head of Xbox opens his mouth, it is news. It's a billion dollar industry and like it or not the Xbox is a big part of it.

The head of Xbox opens his mouth, and out comes stupid. Sure, it's news, but man that guy always sounds like an asshole.

Origin - JStarX7
STEAM - Agent.X7
PSN - JStar_X7
Xbox Live - Agent X7

News Comments > Gatherings & Competitions
2. Re: Gatherings & Competitions Aug 14, 2014, 22:35 Agent.X7

ARMAGARD! Beautiful women is skimpy outfits is SEXIST! RAWR!  

Origin - JStarX7
STEAM - Agent.X7
PSN - JStar_X7
Xbox Live - Agent X7

News Comments > Rise of the Tomb Raider Xbox-clusivity "Has a Duration"
15. Re: Rise of the Tomb Raider Xbox-clusivity Aug 13, 2014, 21:02 Agent.X7

*To the tune of Bonanza*

Fuckity fuckity fuckity fuckity fuck you!

I LOVED the new Tomb Raider, but if CD/SE are going to fuck over fans like this, I'm not sure I am going to run out and buy it after XBone has their way for however many months.

Origin - JStarX7
STEAM - Agent.X7
PSN - JStar_X7
Xbox Live - Agent X7

News Comments > Rise of the Tomb Raider Xbox Exclusive; Skipping PCs
33. Re: Rise of the Tomb Raider Xbox Exclusive; Skipping PCs Aug 12, 2014, 15:42 Agent.X7

RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow, thanks Tomb Raider fuckheads. See you when youcome crying back to Sony because you lost all of you money making an Xbone exclusive. Maybe you should have fucking consulted Crytek first, eh?

Origin - JStarX7
STEAM - Agent.X7
PSN - JStar_X7
Xbox Live - Agent X7

News Comments > Into the Black
23. Re: Into the Black Aug 12, 2014, 00:26 Agent.X7

Heard about Robin Williams at a dinner party tonight. So depressing. 63 is kind of young now, I had hoped he would be making movies for a while to come.  

Origin - JStarX7
STEAM - Agent.X7
PSN - JStar_X7
Xbox Live - Agent X7

4. Re: Morning Consolidation Aug 11, 2014, 14:23 Agent.X7

nin wrote on Aug 11, 2014, 14:07:
Agent.X7 wrote on Aug 11, 2014, 14:02:
I am considering getting this for my PS4. I tried the Xbox version once, and the controls are so much better than on the PC. Of course, the PC beat it in every other aspect, but Blizz refuses to add controller support to the PC.

If they would let us have access to our pc characters (that are, you know, STORED ON THEIR SERVER), I'd be all over this. But I'm not grinding out hundreds of paragon levels again. Fuck that (and fuck them).

Hehe, I did not put that much time into it. I have 1 guy that played the campaign 2x and the add-on once, and a couple of lowbies that I was messing around with.

I dunno, though. I have both CEs for the PC. I might wait until this is cheap or used for PS4. (Or I might skip it if I am doing other things) Destiny is in a month, and I recently got back into Hearthstone, Dead Island, and I'm still banging out The Last of Us. (Which I am pretty close to beating so I stopped playing because I don't want it to be over. )

Origin - JStarX7
STEAM - Agent.X7
PSN - JStar_X7
Xbox Live - Agent X7

16. Re: Out of the Blue Aug 11, 2014, 14:19 Agent.X7

A lot of those auditions were after the actors were famous. (Matthew Fox auditioning for Sawyer on Lost, Jim Carrey, etc.)  

Origin - JStarX7
STEAM - Agent.X7
PSN - JStar_X7
Xbox Live - Agent X7

15. Re: Out of the Blue Aug 11, 2014, 14:11 Agent.X7

Blue wrote on Aug 11, 2014, 10:28:
InBlack wrote on Aug 11, 2014, 09:52:
Im not really sure what everyone has against sex in GoT or any literature/film/art for that matter. Its a subject, like any other, that should be open to the author's interpretation.

If you dont like it, ignore it! Or better yet, grab a pen and write something more to your liking! No need to rain on everyone's parade...

OMG ITS BOOBIEZ AND SEX!! *yawn*

A seminal piece of fantasy literature is being dissected by the prudish american audience because "SEX". Yeah, show us those 'smarts' USA!! (Or in this case, Aussieland...)

Did you read the article? It's a critique of how the scenes are written, not a prudish complaint that they're included.

The video game novel examples they provide are cringe-worthy to say the least.

Well, video game novels are cringe worthy at all times. This passage just made me laugh, though.

The feel of the floor was cold and rough, but Bodhi accepted most of it at first. It scratched her and she flinched away from it at first flinched into Abdel, who responded to the weakness by pulling her up and to him.

At first. At first. Is your editor asleep? Did you fail ALL of your writing courses? I mean, they teach you not to overuse adjectives and rhetoric, but clearly you were not paying attention.

Origin - JStarX7
STEAM - Agent.X7
PSN - JStar_X7
Xbox Live - Agent X7

2. Re: Morning Consolidation Aug 11, 2014, 14:02 Agent.X7

I am considering getting this for my PS4. I tried the Xbox version once, and the controls are so much better than on the PC. Of course, the PC beat it in every other aspect, but Blizz refuses to add controller support to the PC.  

Origin - JStarX7
STEAM - Agent.X7
PSN - JStar_X7
Xbox Live - Agent X7

15. Re: Out of the Blue Aug 11, 2014, 03:47 Agent.X7

xXBatmanXx wrote on Aug 10, 2014, 23:17:
nin wrote on Aug 10, 2014, 23:03:
Pigeon wrote on Aug 10, 2014, 22:53:
What you do see very clearly is the kid getting out and approaching the cars stupidly close to yell at Stewart.

As we learned in I76, "Never get out of the car."

*ding

Although a shitty thing - it was the kid's fault. And I don't even like Stewart.

Yup. EVERY SINGLE DRIVER from amateur hour all the way up to NASCAR knows better. Unless your car is on fire you do not leave it; Wait for the crash team.

It was a massive derp caused by losing his temper. Too bad he didn't live to learn from it. I guarantee you driving schools will be using that footage from now on to show drivers why it is so important to not get out of the car.

Edited to say: No way Stewart did it on purpose. From the videos he was behind the other car and couldn't have even known the kid was on the track until it was far too late to do anything.

Also, everyone is saying he gassed it right as he hit the kid. Sounds to me like he downshifted.

This comment was edited on Aug 11, 2014, 04:00.

Origin - JStarX7
STEAM - Agent.X7
PSN - JStar_X7
Xbox Live - Agent X7

News Comments > Evening Metaverse
8. Re: Evening Metaverse Aug 8, 2014, 23:12 Agent.X7

Creston wrote on Aug 8, 2014, 16:20:
900 writers sticking up for a piece of shit publisher who was already found guilty of price fixing in the Apple trial, and is still trying to collude to artificially keep ebook prices way higher than they should be.

I'll be very interested to see the ad this Sunday, so I know which 900 authors to avoid in the future. Fuck you and your attempts at price fixing. Fuck you right up your fucking ass with a rusty pipe.

Doug Preston is leading the pack. I'm with you. The publisher is fucking consumers, and Amazon is on MY side. I don't give a shit if you miss a payment on your boat. Maybe you should be pressuring your publisher to price e-books fairly instead of whining about Amazon.

Origin - JStarX7
STEAM - Agent.X7
PSN - JStar_X7
Xbox Live - Agent X7

7. Re: Out of the Blue Aug 8, 2014, 16:00 Agent.X7

Everything wrong with everything wrong videos:

They are stupid.
5 seconds of "research" on Google does not qualify you to give expert opinions.
Most of the morons making these are, well, morons. (Laura Croft, over and over when they pronounce it for you a million times in the game.)
Your opinions are just that: Opinions. And since you've proven yourself a moron by making an "Everything Wrong" video, your opinions are worth even less than the typical worthless ones.

Origin - JStarX7
STEAM - Agent.X7
PSN - JStar_X7
Xbox Live - Agent X7

News Comments > Ryse: Son of Rome Roaming onto PCs
24. Re: Ryse: Son of Rome Roaming onto PCs Aug 7, 2014, 15:16 Agent.X7

SirKnight wrote on Aug 7, 2014, 11:53:
nin wrote on Aug 7, 2014, 11:48:
It's the "please save our asses" port!

My exact thought the moment I read the headline. LOL!

Yup, I think we are all getting that vibe. Too bad the game in question didn't even do great on its original, exclusive console. I tried it. I looks great, but it's pretty repetitive.

Origin - JStarX7
STEAM - Agent.X7
PSN - JStar_X7
Xbox Live - Agent X7

News Comments > Take 2 Financials; Evolve Delayed
7. Re: Take 2 Financials; Evolve Delayed Aug 5, 2014, 22:15 Agent.X7

Trevellian wrote on Aug 5, 2014, 19:44:
Noooooooooooooooooooooooo
This game felt so solid and felt like it had so few bugs to be worked out in Alpha. And most importantly it was FUN. Why till February? I was so excited to be playing this with friends next month

What? It ran like shit on top of the line hardware. Half of the time other players were invisible. Oh, and the "gameplay" is boring as hell. Lets run in circles all over the map for half an hour! Yeah!

Origin - JStarX7
STEAM - Agent.X7
PSN - JStar_X7
Xbox Live - Agent X7

News Comments > Wing Commander 3 Free on Origin
6. Re: RE: Follow up Aug 5, 2014, 17:08 Agent.X7

Wah! EA is giving something away! How awful of them!  

Origin - JStarX7
STEAM - Agent.X7
PSN - JStar_X7
Xbox Live - Agent X7

11. Re: Out of the Blue Aug 5, 2014, 17:05 Agent.X7

http://kotaku.com/evolve-delayed-to-february-2015-1616525243

Evolve delayed until Feb 2015. Haha. Well, at least they listened.

Origin - JStarX7
STEAM - Agent.X7
PSN - JStar_X7
Xbox Live - Agent X7

2310 Comments. 116 pages. Viewing page 6.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo