Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Kedyn

Real Name Kedyn   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Kedyn
Email Concealed by request
ICQ 518445
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Jun 16, 2005, 12:55
Total Comments 584 (Apprentice)
User ID 23330

User comment history
< Newer [ 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 ] Older >

News Comments > Violent Games Set Boys Hearts' Aflutter
3. Re: Violent Games Set Boys Hearts' Aflutter Nov 13, 2008, 22:38 Kedyn

Boys like violence? Shocker!

Seriously, what the fuck? Do they want to raise a nation of pussy girlymen? Because that's what it's turning into. Who the fuck are we going to get to defend our country if no one is capable of violence?

This comment was edited on Nov 13, 2008, 22:45.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Fallout 3 Sells Big
132. Re: Fallout 3 Sells Big Nov 12, 2008, 20:01 Kedyn

So Jerykk, you're a developer? For who?  

News Comments > Battlestations: Pacific Movie
4. Re: Battlestations: Pacific Movie Nov 11, 2008, 20:26 Kedyn

I'd love to see a Nexus 2...

I really need to play the Midway, I guess. Didn't know they were the same developers.

News Comments > Jumpgate Evolution Beta is Big
8. Re: Jumpgate Evolution Beta is Big Nov 11, 2008, 19:05 Kedyn

Of course the Jumpgate Evolution Beta is BIG! They've been dangling this fucking beta in front of us for like a year now!  

News Comments > The Blame Game
2. Re: The Blame Game Nov 9, 2008, 15:57 Kedyn

I have an idea : let's get the government to tell us what is right! Yes, big government always knows best! That way, rather than sacking up and doing things ourselves, The Powers That Be can do it!  

News Comments > etc.
10. Re: etc. Nov 7, 2008, 22:35 Kedyn

I knew something was wrong when a lot of old, great games were at the bottom, with a bunch of crappy console shit at the top.

Speaking of Super Mario Bros. the Movie... I saw that in theaters. Twice. And I even bought the official magazine.

News Comments > Free Realms Beta
1. Re: Free Realms Beta Nov 7, 2008, 21:36 Kedyn

We should all get together and turn this family oriented game into a cell pool of sex and deviance. Anyone else in?  

News Comments > All Aspect Warfare Announced
4. Re: All Aspect Warfare Announced Nov 7, 2008, 00:03 Kedyn

Intriguing. Graphics aren't too bad either. Only thing I have a problem with is that the dude's arms are kinda hanging out to his sides, kinda like Ralphie's little brother Randy in A Christmas Story after his mother finished bundling him up. But hey, maybe the suit does that?

Is it going to be multiplayer, Mr. Smart?

News Comments > Morning Consolidation
11. Re: Morning Consolidation Nov 1, 2008, 04:54 Kedyn

I played the demo to Mirror's Edge on my brother's PS3 a few hours ago and loved it. I thought the controls were very slick and intuitive. I honestly can't wait to get the game and play it with my PC's gamepad.  

News Comments > Op Ed
3. Re: Op Ed Oct 31, 2008, 18:43 Kedyn

Sorry, another Star Wars MMO will never be better than another KotOR.

Agreed. I want a deep story with real choices, not some shitty grindfest where my only "choice" is my "spec".

MMOs will be the death of gaming.

News Comments > The Million Witcher March
31. Re: The Million Witcher March Oct 30, 2008, 22:41 Kedyn

I have a feeling I really missed out by skipping over this game..

feel free to flog me accordingly.

Let me just say that it's nice to play a game that is rated M for more than just violence, blood, and filthy language.

News Comments > Gaming Reality TV
9. Re: Gaming Reality TV Oct 30, 2008, 20:51 Kedyn

There's already a show like this on the G4 or whatever network, and honestly, it's about as fun as watching paint dry.

But hey, I'm ready to compete.

News Comments > Evening Tech Bits
1. Re: Evening Tech Bits Oct 30, 2008, 00:59 Kedyn

Mac users are more fortunate...

How are Mac users more fortunate about anything? They don't get any games for their shit machines! I suppose they're fortunate because they can act all hip and pretentious and look down upon the lowly Windows users, while the Windows users are too busy not giving a FUCK because they're too busy *gasp* PLAYING GAMES?

News Comments > Out of the Blue
1. Re: Out of the Blue Oct 30, 2008, 00:54 Kedyn

Supreme Surrender... God. So funny.  

News Comments > The Elder Scrolls V in 2010?
18. Re: The Elder Scrolls V in 2010? Oct 30, 2008, 00:53 Kedyn

The conversations are so bad though coming off of Mass Effect.

Bad? I've heard lots of people talk about how bad Mass Effect is for conversations and dialogue. How bad is Fallout? Pretty much only one choice?

News Comments > The Elder Scrolls V in 2010?
3. Re: The Elder Scrolls V in 2010? Oct 29, 2008, 17:40 Kedyn

Don't worry, soon this will all be about the insidious new DRM that they're developing, which will use its advanced super-secret spyware to somehow find out through your keyboard what blood type you are and sell that information to the Red Cross.

It also won't let you play the game unless you pay more money.

FEAR THE BOOGIEMAN!!!

News Comments > Fallout 3 (and Far Cry 2) DRM Follow-up
17. Re: Fallout 3 (and Far Cry 2) DRM Follow-up Oct 29, 2008, 17:37 Kedyn

Hey, if you want to reward their behavior of treating you like a thief, go right ahead - I'll take the version with no install problems.

Iíll continue to support plenty of other devs with my cash. Ones that treat my fairly, and not dictate what software I'm allowed to have on my computer.

I don't feel like a thief if I actually BUY the game. Not my fault some of you retards can't troubleshoot yourselves out of a wet paper bag.

News Comments > Dragon Age: Origins Interview
9. Re: Dragon Age: Origins Interview Oct 29, 2008, 17:11 Kedyn

...the instant reaction in these forums was "wow those graphics suck"...

It's called "stylized", which is like World of Warcraft's graphics, only they look like shit.

But... but... LOOK HOW CINEMATIC THAT DIALOG IS!!1!

It really bothers me how many reviewers/previewers think Mass Effect's dialog system is somehow better than the traditional system where you can actually read your responses and have to think about them.

I don't want a spectacular next-gen experience. I want good ole gameplay, depth and a classical RPG. If i want "next-gen", i'll buy Fable and other button smashers ...

*sigh* This thread is making me want to play Baldur's Gate, Baldur's Gate II, or Planescape : Torment. As much as I did enjoy Mass Effect, the dialogue options left much to be desired.

News Comments > Fallout 3 (and Far Cry 2) DRM Follow-up
8. Re: Fallout 3 (and Far Cry 2) DRM Follow-up Oct 29, 2008, 17:05 Kedyn

Let's see, which is easier? Troubleshooting their bullshit, or starting a torrent?

Troubleshooting their bullshit. Sounds easy to me. But then again, I've used a computer for more than five minutes.

I have CD burning software and Daemon Tools. I had problems installing, but the problems went away the moment I shut down Daemon Tools. I don't know if this is a end-all-be-all solution but it seems to me if anyone has problems with installation and has CD emulation they may want to temporarily turn it off.

Some games just don't want to run with Daemon Tools even installed on your machine due to copy protection. I've run into that problem before, and fixed it easily by just uninstalling Daemon Tools.

Oh sonuvabitch. Think I'll try out Amazon's returns policy. And good thing I pirated this for the 360 when it leaked, heh.

UR A WINNUR!! HUR HUR!

News Comments > Rome: Total War Free with Empire: Total War Pre-Purchase
22. Re: Rome: Total War Free with Empire: To Oct 29, 2008, 17:00 Kedyn

Rome : Total War is over four fucking years old now. Why shouldn't they give it away? Not like people are clamoring to go out any buy it still.

I'd preorder Empire : Total War if they offered Medieval II : Total War rather than Rome. I have Rome and the expansion and played the everloving shit out of them, but skipped completely on Medieval II.

584 Comments. 30 pages. Viewing page 16.
< Newer [ 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo