Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Kedyn

Real Name Kedyn   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Kedyn
Email Concealed by request
ICQ 518445
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Jun 16, 2005, 12:55
Total Comments 591 (Apprentice)
User ID 23330

User comment history
< Newer [ 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 ] Older >

News Comments > Atari: Used Game Sales "Extremely Painful"
17. Re: Atari: Used Game Sales Dec 3, 2008, 20:13 Kedyn

I love Gamestop. The fact that they're on every fucking corner now here in Wichita is just a sign of how big video games have become.

It's also funny that Gamestops are just glorified pawn shops staffed with minimally paid drooling retards.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > The Old Republic Action Figures & Comics?
4. Re: The Old Republic Action Figures & Comics? Dec 3, 2008, 14:25 Kedyn

Proof that games are no longer about game play or story, but about marketability.  

News Comments > On GTA IV PC DRM
115. Re: On GTA IV PC DRM Nov 29, 2008, 03:51 Kedyn

Boo hoo hoo, wahh, DRM, piracy, wahhh...

I'm buying this game, DRM or not, like I've bought every good game so far this season, because my hobby is *playing* games, rather than *bitching* about them.

News Comments > Tabula Rasa Closing
17. Re: Tabula Rasa Closing Nov 21, 2008, 16:40 Kedyn

* REMOVED *
This comment was deleted on Nov 21, 2008, 18:09.

News Comments > Tabula Rasa Closing
6. Re: Tabula Rasa Closing Nov 21, 2008, 14:39 Kedyn

Hopefully this is a signal that the MMO bubble has burst, and developers can go back to making games I actually have a chance of purchasing. It's called market saturation, you morons; you make a game almost identical to a dozen other games and expect it to sell? What planet are these people living on? Oh, oh, but ours has guns! And aliens! Yeah!

Totally. The only subscription game that I'd play is Planetside 2, if they ever make it, or another MMOFPS.

News Comments > Out of the Blue
27. Re: Star Trek Trailer # 2 Nov 18, 2008, 16:50 Kedyn

and the rest of the trailer? Eh. It just looks way too "clean" even for Star Trek.... "sterile" would be a better word for it.

Star Trek has always looked sterile and clean compared to other scifi franchises. At least, to me, anyway.

I personally think it looks awesome. I'll probably go see it the first night it's in theaters.

News Comments > Violent Games Set Boys Hearts' Aflutter
7. Re: Violent Games Set Boys Hearts' Aflutter Nov 14, 2008, 02:32 Kedyn

Yes, send those violent yet scrawny/overweight fps nerds out to battle!

I agree with your point on the topic of pussy girlymen, however

Yea, yes, I know, the unhealthy geek stereotype works here. However, some of the best FPS players I've met have been in pretty good shape. I think doing more than sucking down the Bagel Bites, pizza rolls, and regular Pepsi might have helped their gaming skills.

News Comments > Violent Games Set Boys Hearts' Aflutter
3. Re: Violent Games Set Boys Hearts' Aflutter Nov 13, 2008, 22:38 Kedyn

Boys like violence? Shocker!

Seriously, what the fuck? Do they want to raise a nation of pussy girlymen? Because that's what it's turning into. Who the fuck are we going to get to defend our country if no one is capable of violence?

This comment was edited on Nov 13, 2008, 22:45.

News Comments > Fallout 3 Sells Big
132. Re: Fallout 3 Sells Big Nov 12, 2008, 20:01 Kedyn

So Jerykk, you're a developer? For who?  

News Comments > Battlestations: Pacific Movie
4. Re: Battlestations: Pacific Movie Nov 11, 2008, 20:26 Kedyn

I'd love to see a Nexus 2...

I really need to play the Midway, I guess. Didn't know they were the same developers.

News Comments > Jumpgate Evolution Beta is Big
8. Re: Jumpgate Evolution Beta is Big Nov 11, 2008, 19:05 Kedyn

Of course the Jumpgate Evolution Beta is BIG! They've been dangling this fucking beta in front of us for like a year now!  

News Comments > The Blame Game
2. Re: The Blame Game Nov 9, 2008, 15:57 Kedyn

I have an idea : let's get the government to tell us what is right! Yes, big government always knows best! That way, rather than sacking up and doing things ourselves, The Powers That Be can do it!  

News Comments > etc.
10. Re: etc. Nov 7, 2008, 22:35 Kedyn

I knew something was wrong when a lot of old, great games were at the bottom, with a bunch of crappy console shit at the top.

Speaking of Super Mario Bros. the Movie... I saw that in theaters. Twice. And I even bought the official magazine.

News Comments > Free Realms Beta
1. Re: Free Realms Beta Nov 7, 2008, 21:36 Kedyn

We should all get together and turn this family oriented game into a cell pool of sex and deviance. Anyone else in?  

News Comments > All Aspect Warfare Announced
4. Re: All Aspect Warfare Announced Nov 7, 2008, 00:03 Kedyn

Intriguing. Graphics aren't too bad either. Only thing I have a problem with is that the dude's arms are kinda hanging out to his sides, kinda like Ralphie's little brother Randy in A Christmas Story after his mother finished bundling him up. But hey, maybe the suit does that?

Is it going to be multiplayer, Mr. Smart?

News Comments > Morning Consolidation
11. Re: Morning Consolidation Nov 1, 2008, 04:54 Kedyn

I played the demo to Mirror's Edge on my brother's PS3 a few hours ago and loved it. I thought the controls were very slick and intuitive. I honestly can't wait to get the game and play it with my PC's gamepad.  

News Comments > Op Ed
3. Re: Op Ed Oct 31, 2008, 18:43 Kedyn

Sorry, another Star Wars MMO will never be better than another KotOR.

Agreed. I want a deep story with real choices, not some shitty grindfest where my only "choice" is my "spec".

MMOs will be the death of gaming.

News Comments > The Million Witcher March
31. Re: The Million Witcher March Oct 30, 2008, 22:41 Kedyn

I have a feeling I really missed out by skipping over this game..

feel free to flog me accordingly.

Let me just say that it's nice to play a game that is rated M for more than just violence, blood, and filthy language.

News Comments > Gaming Reality TV
9. Re: Gaming Reality TV Oct 30, 2008, 20:51 Kedyn

There's already a show like this on the G4 or whatever network, and honestly, it's about as fun as watching paint dry.

But hey, I'm ready to compete.

News Comments > Evening Tech Bits
1. Re: Evening Tech Bits Oct 30, 2008, 00:59 Kedyn

Mac users are more fortunate...

How are Mac users more fortunate about anything? They don't get any games for their shit machines! I suppose they're fortunate because they can act all hip and pretentious and look down upon the lowly Windows users, while the Windows users are too busy not giving a FUCK because they're too busy *gasp* PLAYING GAMES?

591 Comments. 30 pages. Viewing page 16.
< Newer [ 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo