Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Bob

Real Name Bob   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname LittleMe
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Jun 15, 2005, 08:15
Total Comments 4614 (Master)
User ID 23321

User comment history
< Newer [ 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 ] Older >

News Comments > Obsidian Entertainment Tease
9. Re: Obsidian Entertainment Tease Sep 10, 2012, 22:49 LittleMe

Call of Fallsiege. Rattlehead's suggestion sounds like a more informed guess than Shack's guesswork seeing as he referenced the Ouroboros with the serpent eating its tail.  

Political freedom can only be preceded by economic freedom which is preceded by monetary freedom.
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Saturday Consolidation
2. Re: Saturday Consolidation Sep 9, 2012, 01:31 LittleMe

Says just as much about Bethesda and how they seem to lack talented engine programmers and/or their failure to provide adequate post-game patch support.  

Political freedom can only be preceded by economic freedom which is preceded by monetary freedom.

News Comments > Just Cause 2 MP Mod Beta Event
3. Re: Just Cause 2 MP Mod Beta Event Sep 8, 2012, 02:21 LittleMe

Oh yeah! Apparently the server is in Europe though so there'll be some lag for us over here.

News Comments > Evening Legal Briefs
3. Re: Evening Legal Briefs Sep 4, 2012, 21:19 LittleMe

Yeah what many people call freedom I call oppression or tyranny.

News Comments > Guild Wars 2 Status Report
70. Re: Guild Wars 2 Status Report Sep 3, 2012, 12:50 LittleMe

Any expensive MMO release like GW2 is 'risky' from a business perspective. They took big risks.  

News Comments > Steam Top 10
4. Re: Steam Top 10 Sep 2, 2012, 17:00 LittleMe

Dev wrote on Sep 2, 2012, 15:48:
especially ones that aren't the latest CoD.

Bingo!!!!!!

News Comments > Guild Wars 2 Status Report
18. Re: Guild Wars 2 Status Report Sep 2, 2012, 16:56 LittleMe

El Pit wrote on Sep 2, 2012, 15:25:
Guild Wars 2 Status Report: I'm enjoying it thoroughly. End of status report.

Ditto. Having a blast. Beautiful and enormous world.. Great game! I expect launch some hitches. I can wait for the AH but have had access to it a few times. GW2 is an explorer's delight.

News Comments > Guild Wars 2 Bans; Sales Success
30. Re: Guild Wars 2 Bans; Sales Success Aug 31, 2012, 13:14 LittleMe

DeadlyAccurate wrote on Aug 31, 2012, 12:43:
Warskull wrote on Aug 31, 2012, 12:33:
I agree here, the bans are in poor form. They need the ability to trade-lock players. Then they can give the player the choice between being trade locked or having their items/money rolled back.

In fact, the game could auto trade-lock people who have an unusually high accumulation of wealth.

Considering that both the mail system (the only way to directly trade) and the trading post have been down for most of this week, *everyone* is trade-locked at the moment. Wouldn't really be much of a punishment for exploiters.

Yeah and considering these people have proven themselves to be cheaters, they're much more likely to cheat again. And what about the next exploit that does more damage? Anet here is having outstanding form. Saying "it's just a game" is a rationalization of abusing both Anet and their customers.

News Comments > The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Hearthfire Announced
30. Re: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim - Hearthfire Announced Aug 28, 2012, 18:04 LittleMe

Bethesda, sure go ahead and sell this for the console crowd but damn, you promised big DLC packs and this doesn't seem like it to me. It has many quest bugs and many other bugs too but Skryim is already looking like abandon-ware. You abandon every game you make like clockwork.  

News Comments > Guild Wars 2 Head Start Begins
7. Re: Guild Wars 2 Head Start Begins Aug 25, 2012, 17:53 LittleMe

heroin wrote on Aug 25, 2012, 16:11:
So far its way better than D3 or The Old Republic, so I am happy to not be disappointed for once in a long time. *cut*

I played The Old Republic for two weeks, I kept wondering if I liked the game and kept pushing myself to play it. It had no soul and it was really boring through and through. I can tell I like GW Two a lot just from playing it for four hours. The world looks great, the combat feels good and the events are organic and a lot of fun.

For $60? Its absolutely worth it.

The Half Elf wrote on Aug 25, 2012, 16:49:
Hated Guild Wars 1, loving Guild Wars 2.

Very much agreeing with both of you. GW2 is worth every penny of 60 bucks for fans of the genre. It feels like a polished MMO that's been out for a while.

Guild Wars 2 longplay - starting gameplay & basics - combat, user interface, quests, skills, etc

News Comments > Dark Souls Resolution Hack
21. Re: Dark Souls Resolution Hack Aug 24, 2012, 17:57 LittleMe

killer_roach wrote on Aug 24, 2012, 16:12:
It's not exactly easy to polish a PC port when a studio has no experience doing anything for PC.

Yes this is why companies outsource things they can't do internally as well or at all.

News Comments > Steamships Ahoy - Dark Souls: Prepare To Die Edition
13. M&K fix solution Aug 24, 2012, 01:42 LittleMe

Here's a post on NFOhump forums on a M&K solution:

If anyone wants to play this game with a M&K and hates how "jittery" the controls feel... if you buy an XIM Edge ($89) and connect it between your mouse and PC it completely fixes mouselook.

Here is my setup:

PC <- XIM Edge Port 1 <- 360 Pad (required for XIM security)
PC <- XIM Edge Port 2 <- Mouse
PC <- XIM Edge Port 3 <- NA
PC <- Keyboard

I know it's a wild setup but it does give you nearly perfect mouse controls in game. So there you have it. Dark Souls PC with with internal HD resolution and functional M&K support.

Irony.

News Comments > Steamships Ahoy - Dark Souls: Prepare To Die Edition
7. Re: Steamships Ahoy - Dark Souls: Prepare To Die Edition Aug 24, 2012, 00:20 LittleMe

Seems very strange they didn't just outsource the PC port. I'll buy it, eventually.

News Comments > Morning Tech Bits
4. Re: Morning Tech Bits Aug 20, 2012, 20:11 LittleMe

Grendle wrote on Aug 20, 2012, 17:54:
I concur. Can you imagine the noise and corruption of the signal 160 million miles would have? They could have bricked it.

Error detection & correction of the data isn't the main hurdle.

News Comments > NVIDIA's Free Borderlands 2 Promotion
27. Re: NVIDIA's Free Borderlands 2 Promotion Aug 17, 2012, 03:30 LittleMe

eunichron wrote on Aug 16, 2012, 21:46:
I have an EVGA GTX 680 and in terms of noise it is about the same as the 5870 that it replaced.

Sounds like an air flow issue. My EVGA GTX680 is a lot quieter than my ATI 5870. I have my case open and that drops temps significantly.

News Comments > Out of the Blue
4. Re: Out of the Blue Aug 15, 2012, 16:42 LittleMe

Be glad Honda is paying for it. Toyota won't even acknowledge our issues we have that are widely talked about in Internet forums. Headlights that constantly go off at night, etc.. Toyota screwed us on their own mistakes.

News Comments > C&C Generals 2 Becoming F2P Command & Conquer
33. Re: C&C Generals 2 Becoming F2P Command & Conquer Aug 15, 2012, 16:31 LittleMe

To me it's all about execution. They could do it right, or fail. Will it have an advanced tournament system? Will it have the ability to mute or kick trolls? Will they dumb down the ability to pick what server we play on? For that mater, will it even have dedicated servers? Will it have a coop campaign? To me these are more important questions than f2p.

News Comments > Big Sleeping Dogs DLC Plans
7. Re: Big Sleeping Dogs DLC Plans Aug 14, 2012, 02:03 LittleMe

A long play through of the whole game - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kOyFjXTnx4k&feature=plcp

Looks good. Please reconnect your controller.

News Comments > Diablo III 1.04 This Month
18. Re: Diablo III 1.04 This Month Aug 11, 2012, 00:30 LittleMe

Dades wrote on Aug 11, 2012, 00:21:
I love the misdirection. Please ignore our massively embarrassing security breach, here's some patch scraps that mostly reverse bone headed decisions people warned us about!

I approve of this message.

News Comments > U.S. Retail Game Sales Continue Decline
2. Re: U.S. Retail Game Sales Continue Decline Aug 9, 2012, 21:32 LittleMe

A large part of this is because bailouts & stimulus don't work. Central planning cronyism is fail. Governments don't 'run' economies, they ruin them.

4614 Comments. 231 pages. Viewing page 30.
< Newer [ 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo