Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Bob

Real Name Bob   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname LittleMe
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Jun 15, 2005, 08:15
Total Comments 4612 (Master)
User ID 23321

User comment history
< Newer [ 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 ] Older >

News Comments > Ken Rolston Joins Turbine
11. Re: Ken Rolston Joins Turbine Oct 20, 2012, 19:43 LittleMe

BobBob wrote on Oct 20, 2012, 18:34:
Would like to see a Rise of Nations 2. A great game that just needs a face lift.

This.

Political freedom can only be preceded by economic freedom which is preceded by monetary freedom.
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Quoteworthy
5. Re: Quoteworthy Oct 19, 2012, 20:05 LittleMe

"Consumers wonít pay for crap."

Doesn't mean EA will stop trying to sell it.

Political freedom can only be preceded by economic freedom which is preceded by monetary freedom.

News Comments > PlanetSide 2 Next Month
26. Re: PlanetSide 2 Next Month Oct 19, 2012, 18:29 LittleMe

I've played the beta for a while and I agree with all the naysayers here. The world is way too big and bases swapping gets old, or whichever team has more players tends to start advancing. Maybe with more full servers the fun factor will improve. Yes it has a huge potential to be a great game, but it isn't right now. But since it's F2p, so do give it a try. It has its moments and they can be great.  

News Comments > Project Eternity Did Pass $4M
6. Re: Evening Consolidation Oct 17, 2012, 22:47 LittleMe

slaka wrote on Oct 17, 2012, 22:31:
Please don't suck please don't suck please don't suck please don't suck

This might be a good litmus test to see how publishers often ruin games.

News Comments > Gone Gold - Tropico 4 Gold Edition
2. Re: Gone Gold - Tropico 4 Gold Edition Oct 17, 2012, 22:43 LittleMe

I found T4 to be very stable in the post-campaign stages with expansive island developments, unlike T3. I like continuously developing and improving my island in sandbox mode so T4 was a big step up from T3.

News Comments > More "Dragonborn" Skyrim DLC Hints
18. Re: More Oct 17, 2012, 18:23 LittleMe

Bethesda must already be one year into developing their next game because there's no way these DLC are taking much manpower to make. The latest Skyrim patch was a slap in the face to their fans and customers.

News Comments > Morning Metaverse
1. Violentacrez Fired: Michael Brutsch Loses Job After Reddit Troll Identity Exposed By Gawker. Oct 16, 2012, 16:00 LittleMe

Narcissists don't understand the consequences of their actions. Inside is a part of him that is a five year old mind that never matured. The feds regularly hire internet/forum trolls. Go there to continue your life's path of destruction.

News Comments > Ships Ahoy - Borderlands 2: Captain Scarlett and her Pirate's Booty
31. Re: Ships Ahoy - Borderlands 2: Captain Scarlett and her Pirate's Booty Oct 16, 2012, 15:06 LittleMe

Rattlehead wrote on Oct 16, 2012, 10:58:
I would not trust GMG, many banks, including mine, have them listed under fraudulent websites.

Yes my bank has locked my CC/bank account twice from my only two GMG purchases. It's frustrating when it happens, too. The second time they specifically named out GMG as a site that has frequent fraudulent game purchases occur from stolen CC#'s. I asked them to greenlight (lol) GMG for my account and they said they'd 'look into it'.

BL2 also fell of my radar rather quickly, but partly due to other games coming out. It did get repetitive though.

News Comments > Morning Safety Dance
1. Texas school uses RFID badges to track student locations. Oct 15, 2012, 14:56 LittleMe

Yeah get them conditioned early for a slave life of being tracked & monitored. They forgot to call any students 'potential terrorists' for not wearing their RFID.  

News Comments > Ships Ahoy - Dishonored
7. Re: Ships Ahoy - Dishonored Oct 9, 2012, 23:15 LittleMe

nin wrote on Oct 9, 2012, 23:05:
I've also seen two different reviews mention turning off objective markers. It encourages you to explore, and you see a lot more of the game that way, instead of bee-lining directly for the next checkpoint.

I see people saying to keep the objective markers on as a guide to where NOT to go because if you have them off, you may enter the objective area and start an obligatory cut-scene and then be forced to the next part of the game before you finish the last area.

News Comments > Ships Ahoy - Dishonored
5. Re: Ships Ahoy - Dishonored Oct 9, 2012, 23:04 LittleMe

Sepharo wrote on Oct 9, 2012, 21:15:
I need to hear some reviews from you members of the glorious PC gaming master race.

Here's a steller dirty console peasant review of Dish Onored- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LdRTdL_R9i4

News Comments > Morning Safety Dance
1. Homeland Security 'fusion' centers spy on citizens, produce 'shoddy' work, report says. Oct 8, 2012, 15:23 LittleMe

"The Department opted not to inform Congress or the public of serious problems plaguing its fusion centers and broader intelligence efforts. When this subcommittee requested documents that would help it identify these issues, the department initially resisted turning them over, arguing that they were protected by privilege, too sensitive to share, were protected by confidentiality agreements, or did not exist at all."

Duh! Reminds me of the speech JF Kennedy gave as a warning, and I quote:

"The dangers of excessive and unwarranted concealment of pertinent facts, far outweighed the dangers which are cited to justify it. .... There is little value in ensuring the survival of our nation if our traditions do not survive with it. And there is very grave danger that an announced need for security will be seized upon by those anxious to expand its meaning, to the very limits of official censorship and concealment. ... Its preparations are concealed, not published, its mistakes are buried, not headlined. Its dissenters are silenced, not praised. No expenditure is questioned, no rumor is printed, no secret is revealed."

This comment was edited on Oct 8, 2012, 15:30.

News Comments > XCOM: Enemy Unknown Reviews
18. Re: XCOM: Enemy Unknown Reviews Oct 8, 2012, 13:33 LittleMe

Mr. Tact wrote on Oct 8, 2012, 12:40:
LittleMe wrote on Oct 8, 2012, 12:31:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zz94mUWwblU

Excellent review.
Wow -- the definition of clueless. (the reviewer, I assume you are being sarcastic)

LOL yeah he's intentionally trolling with all his reviews. His Sherlock Holmes review is great too. But this is my favorite of his - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d5dM8tjnJC0 (ghost recon future soldier)

News Comments > XCOM: Enemy Unknown Reviews
14. Re: XCOM: Enemy Unknown Reviews Oct 8, 2012, 12:31 LittleMe

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zz94mUWwblU

Excellent review.

News Comments > Saturday Legal Briefs
2. Re: Saturday Legal Briefs Oct 6, 2012, 15:38 LittleMe

Not only can they devastate individual lives and legitimate businesses, they also undermine our nationís financial stability, can jeopardize the health of our citizens, and even threaten our national security.

They're gearing up to call pirates terrorists. Remember, suspected terrorists can be held indefinitely without a trial and perpetually tortured. Your tax dollars at work.

News Comments > Evening Tech Bits
2. Apple posts Jobs tribute video. Oct 6, 2012, 13:51 LittleMe

So is the cult worship more about Apple or Jobs? I guess Apple, but it seems symbiotic also.

News Comments > On Sale
9. Re: On Sale Oct 6, 2012, 12:36 LittleMe

jimnms wrote on Oct 5, 2012, 23:52:
I bought Borderlands 2 from them and they didn't email me my Steam key until several days after it had released.

Whoa that sucks. That didn't happen with me though. I got my key on September 14th, the day I pre-ordered, four days before launch.

News Comments > Loot Drop's Tom Hall/Brenda Brathwaite Kickstarter
22. Re: Loot Drop's Tom Hall/Brenda Brathwaite Kickstarter Oct 3, 2012, 14:12 LittleMe

Phasenoise wrote on Oct 3, 2012, 13:44:
Bill Borre wrote on Oct 3, 2012, 12:49:
I assume that we'll be seeing Kickstarters from dead developers soon.

I hope so. I'd love a M.U.L.E. rekindling. (A good one)

A M.U.L.E. remake was done, not too long ago by his children iirc.

News Comments > Loot Drop's Tom Hall/Brenda Brathwaite Kickstarter
17. Re: Loot Drop's Tom Hall/Brenda Brathwaite Kickstarter Oct 3, 2012, 12:32 LittleMe

Jivaro wrote on Oct 3, 2012, 11:54:
It could very well be poor timing too, I mean honestly...

I read that as 'poor triming' and thought... what? Oh, yeah.

News Comments > Guild Wars 2 Patched
13. Re: Guild Wars 2 Patched Oct 2, 2012, 12:49 LittleMe

Verno wrote on Oct 2, 2012, 12:42:
BobBob wrote on Oct 2, 2012, 12:40:
Is this game as good as Torchlight 2?

It's a totally different kind of experience, can't really compare them IMHO. It's well worth the money if you like MMOs at all but if you don't like MMOs then I wouldn't bother.

Agreed. Or put another way... GW2 is a vastly bigger game. Doesn't necessarily mean better, just bigger. Much bigger production values. But yeah, they don't compare well at all.

4612 Comments. 231 pages. Viewing page 28.
< Newer [ 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo