Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Bob

Real Name Bob   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname LittleMe
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Jun 15, 2005, 08:15
Total Comments 4747 (Master)
User ID 23321

User comment history
< Newer [ 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 ] Older >

News Comments > The Elder Scrolls Online in Spring; New Trailer
23. Re: The Elder Scrolls Online in Spring; New Trailer Jun 11, 2013, 22:24 LittleMe

yonder wrote on Jun 11, 2013, 19:37:
Because June + 6 months = Spring?

For the southern hemisphere spring is indeed six months away. When I read the title, I thought it meant in the next two weeks because spring is now.

I previously thought the PC release version was due in the next 2-3 months, not 2014. Or is this just the console version. Now I need to search this again.

Political freedom can only be preceded by economic freedom which is preceded by monetary freedom.
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Battlefield 4 Trailers
13. Re: Battlefield 4 Trailers Jun 10, 2013, 22:51 LittleMe

I'm not surprised the graphics quality looks similar to bf3 and that's fine with me. I'm hoping that there are a lot of other game improvements like new vehicles, naval stuff, commander mode, settings, performance, maps etc all make bf4 a more polished and rounded-out battlefield game. That's more what interests me.

With regards to the poor MP skills in the vid, I think it's necessary because they want to show the gameplay slow enough so that the masses can see what's going on. But yeah, it was a little painful to watch.

Political freedom can only be preceded by economic freedom which is preceded by monetary freedom.

News Comments > Titanfall Announced
39. Re: Titanfall Announced Jun 10, 2013, 17:00 LittleMe

Beamer wrote on Jun 10, 2013, 15:56:
Has the average consumer wage kept up with inflation since the Xbox/360?

No.

News Comments > Morning Legal Briefs
15. Re: Morning Legal Briefs Jun 10, 2013, 13:19 LittleMe

Your government doesn't represent you. Mainstream media is filled with propaganda and lies. Elections are rigged. Presidential candidates knowingly lie on campaign and do a 180 turn because they were picked beforehand to do just that. You are meant to feel hopeless. You are meant to become psychologically dependent on these systems of control.

This is just a symptom of a deeper problem. Follow the money. From all the study I've done I think the Federal Reserv is the biggest cause of our woes. End the fed (and any FIAT currency) and stuff like this fascist spying on everyone can't be paid for. End the fed and our political system can return to control by the people. I believe it would help a lot.

But ending the fed also means some sacrifices and loss of control. It means we have to stop being control freaks, thinking we have all the solutions as a collective. It means embracing the individual and adopting some humility.

News Comments > Saturday Previews
1. Re: Saturday Previews Jun 8, 2013, 15:52 LittleMe

Awesome. I'm so glad TA successor games, like this one, are being made!

Alpha Early Access Begins: June 7th, 2013 - Alpha access may be restricted to online connection required

Beta Early Access Begins: September 6th, 2013 - Beta access may be restricted to online connection required

Retail Access Begins: December 15th, 2013

News Comments > Saturday Safety Dance
3. Re: Saturday Safety Dance Jun 8, 2013, 15:39 LittleMe

Cutter wrote on Jun 8, 2013, 15:24:
Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg also issued a strong denial, calling the PRISM reports ‘outrageous,’ and stating that his company has “never received a blanket request or court order from any government agency asking for information or metadata in bulk, like the one Verizon reportedly received. And if we did, we would fight it aggressively. We hadn’t even heard of PRISM before yesterday.”

Really? He said that? Did he say it with a straight face?

With countless millions of dollars of billable data, you betcha. I believe that any of these big corporations commit suicide if they knowingly fall on the wrong side of the powers that be. There's a term that applies here, "toe the line" and yes they are expected to do just that. Complicit isn't exactly the word I'd use. They play the game set before them. IMO.

News Comments > Saturday Safety Dance
2. Re: Saturday Safety Dance Jun 8, 2013, 15:30 LittleMe

Oh, they'll give us a temporary and superficial victory but the intent is to eventually spy on everyone under the premise that we are all potential trrorists. Think of all the jawbz this will create! Click your heels!

News Comments > Evening Safety Dance
4. Re: Evening Safety Dance Jun 7, 2013, 21:16 LittleMe

Cutter wrote on Jun 7, 2013, 20:42:
Choice is always a good thing. Funny thing is, I don't recall anyone having asked the public about this. Were any of you guys asked about this? Was it put to a vote or something? Hrm, so odd, because I'm usually up on these things and for the life of me I simply can not recall this choice the people supposedly made.

Exactly. He's spinning words and thinking to favor his arguments. He's a self-serving con artist, as are most politicians. I don't even believe that it's really about security, for the people. Their rampant law-breaking is about security of the establishment, the ruling elite.

Obama's '08 speech in Berlin was similarly Orwellian. The words of a well groomed tyrant were uttered and the crowd gobbled it up, hypnotized by his looks.

News Comments > Morning Screenshots
2. Re: Morning Screenshots Jun 7, 2013, 16:32 LittleMe

That's presently a mystery, Mr Cutter.

News Comments > Morning Legal Briefs
14. Re: Morning Legal Briefs Jun 6, 2013, 23:41 LittleMe

Obama & Bush are puppets. These decisions come from higher up.

News Comments > Marvel Heroes Launches
31. Re: Marvel Heroes Launches Jun 4, 2013, 16:48 LittleMe

EUTHANIZE wrote on Jun 4, 2013, 16:20:
If you are a Diablo/Marvel fan this game is a blast. If you didn't like D3 because it wasn't enough like D2, you'll also enjoy MH.

I've been playing since early beta and I really enjoy it.

I've watched some gameplay on YT and it looks good. I think Marvel+MMO fans will at least get some enjoyment from it, or a lot. It strikes me as more of a console game for look & feel, but with some more PC depth. But it's still an action-RPG... Congrats to Gazillion on the release!!

News Comments > On Sale
30. Re: On Sale Jun 2, 2013, 12:53 LittleMe

Quboid wrote on Jun 2, 2013, 11:34:
The perk trees in games like Skyrim and Civilization V (promotions) replace much of the detail which has been removed and add much more depth than a series of numbers steadily increasing. These add abilities which enhance your character(s) and develop the character in a direction you want better than incrementing skill values.

People look at what's removed but don't consider what's been added.

Well that would be great, except the skill trees in Skyrim are broken. Look at what the author of Skyrim Redone says about them on the mod description page. IMO the game needed a lot more polish before release.

News Comments > Hardware Reviews
6. Re: Hardware Reviews Jun 1, 2013, 21:11 LittleMe

Well it's also true that the market is demanding low power chips for mobile uses and not brute force speed. Even modern games on desktops are not taxing the Ivy Bridges. I can see why Intel went for the lower power direction. Intel didn't screw the pooch as did MS.

I guess many of those who waited for over a year and were so hyped for Haswell as thinking it would be a vast improvement are kicking their dog..

News Comments > On Sale
9. Re: On Sale May 31, 2013, 12:15 LittleMe

Creston wrote on May 31, 2013, 01:21:
The Telltale Humble Bundle is beyond ridiculous value. Bought.

Same. Great deal. Played the Back to the Future ep1 so far. It's cute. Ep 5 is supposed to be the best so I have a while yet...

News Comments > Morning Safety Dance
2. Re: Morning Safety Dance May 30, 2013, 15:46 LittleMe

Maybe varying degrees of communism or fascism are more widespread than we realize.

News Comments > Out of the Blue
7. Re: Out of the Blue May 27, 2013, 15:19 LittleMe

Draugr wrote on May 27, 2013, 14:46:
IN addition, posting things from the op-ed section of Forbes is not evidence of anything, nor was it relevant to the article. When I hear someone say stuff like "There can be no dispute that CO2 is not pollution but a natural substance essential to all life on the planet" Then we know we've entered fantasy land (obviously the statement itself is true, but willfully ignores several factors to try and favor his point, the most obvious being that there can be too much of a 'good thing.' We could say the exact same thing about the sun, but I don't think anyone would recommend hanging out outside all day, on a hot summer day, with no sunscreen as we know how harmful getting too much of that thing we STILL need live can be.)

Well since global warming is a a big political issue then it's a belief and not everyone believes it's a crisis. So I found his op-ed story link worthy. And yes, Blue does often just post one side of the story. The sky is falling.

Open your wallets and pay up to the globalist finance cartel who stand to make many trillions off of global warming scare mongering carbon derivatives while at the same time they monopolize, through carbon regulation, the production of goods we rely on to survive. It's slavery with a new face and I find that far scarier since human history is riddled with insanity such as this.

And for what it's worth I find the processes of mining coal often very destructive and abhorrent but that's not G.W.

News Comments > Sunday Legal Briefs
3. Re: Sunday Legal Briefs May 26, 2013, 15:52 LittleMe

Comment by LaeMing is full of win

'swindling their poor, elderly, and vulnerable slot players' is the exclusive monopoly of the state and its licensees.

News Comments > PC Destiny Talk
20. Re: PC Destiny Talk May 24, 2013, 14:52 LittleMe

Gadzooks wrote on May 24, 2013, 13:14:
For now, there really isnt a reason to put this on PC. The number of copies they would sell on PC just wouldnt justify the costs to port it well, and a bad port would be a stain on their companies portfolio. Better to just focus on maximizing console sales at the expense of the minority.

Well the old equation doesn't apply nearly as much for this new generation of consoles. They are much closer to PC architecture this time around so porting them is looking to be a lot faster and cheaper. They may even develop on PC (with a gamepad UI in mind) and then port to each console. Either way, I predict we are going to get a lot more console ports this time around but good ports, not bad ones.

The old crazy proprietary architectures for the PS2/PS3/X360 proved much more costly to developers than predicted. So this time around they far more standardized.

News Comments > Into the Black
5. Re: Into the Black May 23, 2013, 22:43 LittleMe

That, is why he failed. oh, wait..  

News Comments > Ships Ahoy - The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing
7. Re: Ships Ahoy - The Incredible Adventures of Van Helsing May 23, 2013, 18:50 LittleMe

It's a good aRPG.

edit: but right now it's rather buggy. They're actively patching the game so you might want to wait a week or more for things to settle.

This comment was edited on May 24, 2013, 00:32.

4747 Comments. 238 pages. Viewing page 26.
< Newer [ 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo