Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Bob

Real Name Bob   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname LittleMe
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Jun 15, 2005, 08:15
Total Comments 4889 (Master)
User ID 23321

User comment history
< Newer [ 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 ] Older >

News Comments > Morning Metaverse
5. Re: Morning Metaverse Oct 9, 2013, 13:28 LittleMe

Creston wrote on Oct 9, 2013, 12:26:
So for ten years companies have been working to promote telecommuting, put infrastructure in place to support it, etc etc etc, and now when we're finally at a point where we CAN have large amounts of people working from home, (and where every single car that's NOT on the road is beneficial to our climate) these same fucking companies turn shit around and make everybody come back into the office.

And for this kind of genius, we pay these CEOs millions and millions of dollars. Asstards.

What? So while the corporate suits are clueless, the local and federal governments are telecommuting? Nope. It's not happening for many reasons. But don't let that stop you from crying a river at how you hate people (who make a lot of money).

Perpetual debt is slavery.
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Morning Consolidation
8. Re: Morning Consolidation Oct 9, 2013, 13:10 LittleMe

Creston wrote on Oct 9, 2013, 11:20:
Part of Ken Kutaragiís vision of the PS3 was for the console to ship without a dedicated graphics processor, with the now infamous Cell chip handling ALL the processing.

How on earth is this moron in charge of the playstation division? Seriously? In 2005 you wanted to go without a dedicated graphics unit?

I'm guessing he thought that half a frame a MINUTE would have been suitable performance for the PS3. What a fucking idiot.

Yeah LOL it speaks volumes regarding how they went about creating the console. People who actually made games, or knew how hardware worked weren't making decisions, obviously.

Instead they had clueless suits who threw hundreds of millions of dollars at a crazy-ass cell processor and thought it would be better than anything because they apparently thought money solves all problems. Oh I forgot to say: PC gaming is dead.

News Comments > Morning Screenshots
2. Re: Morning Screenshots Oct 7, 2013, 22:27 LittleMe

It's probably some sort of dungeon crawler with weddings to crash considering that Owen Wilson plays the archer role!

Or maybe they used his likeness considering he won 'male model of the year' so decisively.

News Comments > Call of Duty: Ghosts System Requirements
10. Re: Call of Duty: Ghosts System Requirements Oct 7, 2013, 22:19 LittleMe

Also requires a white sheet & scissors. Imagine the physics as you run around with it on!

News Comments > Saturday Tech Bits
2. Dell declares the PC 'undead,' Windows 8.1 starts to shine. Oct 5, 2013, 13:20 LittleMe

So Windows 8.1 now comes with folks a bit more used to the new interface and it has improvements that address many of the things which really irritated a lot of users.

Not according to what I'm reading, Mr. Shill. I'm reading that 8.1 regresses more than it improves and that MS still isn't listening to the consumer, but is instead forcing a dumbed-down UI that we don't want on our PC's.

News Comments > Steam Hardware Prototype Details
2. Re: Steam Hardware Prototype Details Oct 4, 2013, 15:53 LittleMe

So reading this it comes across more of as a 'yet another gaming pc' move than it does an actual console. If it worked with 360/PS3 gamepads out of the box that would be a bonus. I'm okay with small steps though and this is good. They won't offer Windows as a pre-loaded OS? IMO they need to.

News Comments > Deus Ex Universe and New DX Game Revealed
18. Re: Deus Ex Universe and New DX Game Revealed Oct 2, 2013, 17:03 LittleMe

Why is everyone afraid to ask the important question! Will there be zombies or not?!?!  

News Comments > Evening Patches
3. Re: Evening Patches Oct 1, 2013, 22:38 LittleMe

The update locked my computer up for about 7 minutes. :/ Steady flow of updates to the game though. Looks like the MMO's are trying to spark interest to get of piece of the Christmas sales. Good idea.  

2. Re: Morning Metaverse Oct 1, 2013, 14:19 LittleMe

It wasn't worth over 9000.

News Comments > New NVIDIA GeForce Beta
4. Re: New NVIDIA GeForce Beta Oct 1, 2013, 00:47 LittleMe

Well these drivers made a huge improvement in SW:TOR ambient occlusion.  

News Comments > On Sale
2. Re: On Sale Oct 1, 2013, 00:45 LittleMe

jdreyer wrote on Sep 30, 2013, 23:39:
SotS: The Pit for $2.50? I'll be picking that up.

Yeah looks great. Sold!

News Comments > Morning Safety Dance
11. Re: Morning Safety Dance Oct 1, 2013, 00:08 LittleMe

Tom wrote on Sep 30, 2013, 19:37:
Even if the people did care, those in power have ensured there's nothing they can do about it.

Well it's both. We vastly out number them, but they have contingencies in place for many scenarios. They've created a well funded and trained military police-state to deal with us. They control the media and deliver a steady flow of lies and propaganda that support the public's constant state of fear. It's not just about the nsa.

News Comments > Morning Tech Bits
2. Re: Morning Tech Bits Sep 30, 2013, 11:20 LittleMe

ldonyo wrote on Sep 30, 2013, 10:29:
Hefty price premiums always await early tech adopters. That's the price for being on the bleeding edge

Yes and even the 'price premium' they state isn't that much.

Buyers will pay a 30 percent or higher premium for DDR4 memory compared to DDR3 next year, though the price differential is expected to decline to around 10 percent in 2015, Howard said.

I was expecting double to triple prices, at first.

News Comments > Sunday Safety Dance
2. Re: Sunday Safety Dance Sep 29, 2013, 12:28 LittleMe

RollinThundr wrote on Sep 29, 2013, 11:23:
Why aren't we throwing treasonous people like Feinstein in jail already?

Because the government doesn't represent us on the important issues like this. They represent an international globalist cartel of corporations. At or near the top of this cartel are those who control the central banks of the world. Follow the money. Ask yourself why we can't even audit the Fed, or even know what banks or people control it.

News Comments > Saturday Consolidation
4. Re: Saturday Consolidation Sep 29, 2013, 01:14 LittleMe

Narf2029 wrote on Sep 28, 2013, 23:47:
Porting to PC won't sell more XBones either...

So then they need to port the XBone to PC and go on another worldwide tour for PC, steering the tour bus only with M&K.

News Comments > Saturday Interviews
18. Re: Saturday Interviews Sep 29, 2013, 01:06 LittleMe

After watching the video, yes it does look like DI 2.0. I'm okay with that. Not excited, but okay... Presuming it will have a console UI, a locked 'living room experience' FOV, no modding, etc.. But it will be a fun throw away game, I hope.

News Comments > Battlefield 4 Modes Detailed
9. Re: Battlefield 4 Modes Detailed Sep 27, 2013, 12:58 LittleMe

NegaDeath wrote on Sep 27, 2013, 12:13:
All the cheating in BF3 has soured my previous love for the series. Logged into it for the first time in over a year this week. I spawned inside a closed room and got sniped through the wall by a guy across the map. Fun.

Learn 2 aim!

News Comments > Rising Storm: Free Island Assault Pack and Free Weekend
4. Re: Rising Storm: Free Island Assault Pack and Free Weekend Sep 27, 2013, 12:50 LittleMe

It's an awesome game, but lately I find myself playing Project Reality when I want to PvP. I'm a happy customer though especially considering their post-launch support and that Rising Storm improved upon RO2, imo.

News Comments > Dead Island: Riptide Sale, Free Weekend
6. Re: Dead Island: Riptide Sale, Free Weekend Sep 27, 2013, 12:42 LittleMe

SirKnight wrote on Sep 27, 2013, 12:01:
I liked Dead Island, even though I never finished it, and have been waiting on a good deal for this one. I'll check out the free weekend for sure.

Same, but I did finish it coop. I enjoyed it! The later game is also good fun. I recommend using the stutter remover and FOV tweaks (for the first game). Haven't played Riptide yet but this is a good price.

7. Re: Morning Metaverse Sep 26, 2013, 12:31 LittleMe

Flatline wrote on Sep 26, 2013, 12:02:
Basically, the hands-off shit is not freedom, it's anarchy.

It's would be irresponsible, not anarchy. In anarchy, people will act more responsibly because Big Brother isn't going to come to their rescue when they act irresponsibly.

4889 Comments. 245 pages. Viewing page 24.
< Newer [ 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo