Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Bob

Real Name Bob   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname LittleMe
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Jun 15, 2005, 08:15
Total Comments 4809 (Master)
User ID 23321

User comment history
< Newer [ 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 ] Older >

News Comments > Diablo III Auction Houses Closed
30. Re: Out of the Blue Mar 18, 2014, 15:28 LittleMe

Axis wrote on Mar 18, 2014, 15:03:
Playing the AH was more fun than playing the game. Not saying I liked the AH, but DAMN D3 is a snoozefest.

I got a guy to level 60 in a day and was able to farm torment immediately with ww, hota or boulder and I was bored to tears in a few hours of keep runs - didn't even bother to look at loot after awhile it's so insignificant unless its a legendary or set piece - just shoveled it off to the salvage man.

And on top of it all, lag was insane. Way worse than anything I'd experienced in PoE. If only Invasion was worth a shit, now I'm just back to other indies...

The game is much, much better now with v2+. Try it again. It's genuinely fun now. But yeah on release back in May 2012 the lag was atrocious and the game wasn't fun then.

Political freedom can only be preceded by economic freedom which is preceded by monetary freedom.
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Evening Previews
2. Re: Evening Previews Mar 17, 2014, 20:54 LittleMe

Agreed. Nothing about it grabs me. At least the quests seems all story related and not overly trivial or menial. The scenery is pretty but i found it boring to explore. Played maybe six hours. No way I'd pay 60 for that. I'll still read the release reviews but my hopes aren't high for ESO.

Political freedom can only be preceded by economic freedom which is preceded by monetary freedom.

News Comments > New USFIV Class Revealed
2. Re: New USFIV Class Revealed Mar 17, 2014, 13:57 LittleMe

jdreyer wrote on Mar 17, 2014, 13:32:
So, we've had various flavors of IV since 2007. Maybe time to make V?

That wouldn't be consistent with the SF series if they went to V so soon.

News Comments > Game Reviews
2. Re: Game Reviews Mar 15, 2014, 16:32 LittleMe

Loved his review. It's worth a buy... for $10 or less, not 60.  

News Comments > Morning Legal Briefs
5. Re: Morning Legal Briefs Mar 13, 2014, 12:53 LittleMe

Creston wrote on Mar 13, 2014, 11:44:
Put a gun against the shithead's face and pull the trigger.

She's already dead no need to shoot her.

News Comments > Evening Metaverse
1. Re: Evening Metaverse Mar 12, 2014, 23:08 LittleMe

protect consumers, and prevent money-laundering.

Guess which they really want to address. All this sort of talk is exactly what led us to having the Fed and an ultra financial elite who are above the law and with far too much power to manipulate and destroy markets. It starts small, always deceptive, always covering up their own failures or using their failures as reasons to expand their power.

News Comments > Morning Legal Briefs
4. Re: Morning Legal Briefs Mar 12, 2014, 16:04 LittleMe

Prez wrote on Mar 12, 2014, 15:35:
Tell me again how the Republicans and Democrats are different? This is why I scoff when I hear comments like "My party of choice cares more about the people than your party of choice!"

Exactly. It isn't left vs right.. It's Left And Right partnered together.

10. Re: Evening Metaverse Mar 12, 2014, 15:46 LittleMe

Beamer wrote on Mar 12, 2014, 02:32:
LittleMe wrote on Mar 12, 2014, 00:48:
Beamer wrote on Mar 6, 2014, 10:12:
And someone has some control over the ebb and flow of the dollar, which is actually a good thing.

They manipulate the dollar to benefit themselves (central banks) and benefit the political elite while robbing the populace through perpetual debt and inflation. Banks get bailouts despite their own failures and we get shafted to pay for it.

You realize your first sentence and your second sentence have nothing to do with each other, right? Even if we were solely on bitcoins, those banks could still have been bailed out.

The two sentences are related. I'll explain it for you. Controlling the ebb and flow of money supply (dollars) is done through interest rate manipulation by the Fed. The artificially low interest rates was the determining factor in the real estate housing bubble because it injected a massive amount of speculative money into the system. The eventual collapse of housing bubble is the biggest factor in their action to bailout these institutions.

And you are mistaken. If we were on bitcoins or another similar crypto currency, the bailouts could not have happened because BC's have a predetermined supply and new ones can't be manufactured on a whim. If you disagree then explain how. I know there is some loose governing body that administers BC's but I don't think they can do that, but I could be mistaken. It's a voluntary currency and the market would reject such an action as long as it's voluntary. That's why we are mandated to use Dollars because no one would want them otherwise.

8. Re: Evening Metaverse Mar 12, 2014, 00:48 LittleMe

Beamer wrote on Mar 6, 2014, 10:12:
And someone has some control over the ebb and flow of the dollar, which is actually a good thing.

They manipulate the dollar to benefit themselves (central banks) and benefit the political elite while robbing the populace through perpetual debt and inflation. Banks get bailouts despite their own failures and we get shafted to pay for it.

News Comments > Evening Mobilization
6. Sprint owner vows “massive price war” if it can buy T-Mobile. Mar 11, 2014, 23:38 LittleMe

So he'll dump his product on the market below cost to put the competition out of business and then raise it sky high afterwards. (I didn't RTFA)  

News Comments > Evening Patches
3. Re: Evening Patches Mar 11, 2014, 23:27 LittleMe

Played for a few hours today and had fun pretty much the whole time with a new barbarian char. First time playing since not long after release. Felt no local lag and other players lagged only a few times.

I think having a 120hz display helps this game a lot since it scrolls the screen all the time. It benefits maybe even more than FPS's at high refreshes. Yes the in-game fps counter said 60 but it felt like 120 and I'm certain the mouse cursor was moving at 120. The LCD information screen confirmed it.

This comment was edited on Mar 12, 2014, 00:04.

News Comments > Evening Interviews
6. Re: Evening Interviews Mar 11, 2014, 01:00 LittleMe

jimnms wrote on Mar 10, 2014, 22:02:
nin wrote on Mar 10, 2014, 19:27:
The Elder Scrolls Online - Ask Us Anything

Why a MMO?

MMO Money Greedy

MMO' Money, MMO' Money, MMO' Money!

News Comments > On Sale
5. Re: On Sale Mar 11, 2014, 00:52 LittleMe

When I see a sale on an early access game, it makes me think that they're broke and need cash to further fund the game development, reminiscent of the 1980's S&L banking crash.

That said, I think I'll buy GD at that price. heh

News Comments > U.K. Sales Charts
10. Re: U.K. Sales Charts Mar 11, 2014, 00:49 LittleMe

jacobvandy wrote on Mar 10, 2014, 18:55:
Nobody counts Steam sales, because they can't. No third party has access to the data, so any PC figures you read in these blurbs are always off. By a lot...

Oh right, now I remember that. TY

News Comments > U.K. Sales Charts
4. Re: U.K. Sales Charts Mar 10, 2014, 14:50 LittleMe

I'm surprised PC is only 6% of South Park sales!! Wow.. But PC sales have a much longer tail than console, yet I could see justifying a delayed PC release to better focus on the console release, if it works that way at Obsidian. *shrug*

Maybe we PC gamers have enough to play for now and are waiting for the %50 sale a few months from now. I know I am.

News Comments > Morning Interviews
1. Re: Morning Interviews Mar 10, 2014, 14:45 LittleMe

Good interview. I liked Computer Chronicles but always wanted longer episodes and more Amiga news (before '94). Glad Stewart is doing well today. He sure has aged!  

News Comments > Sunday Consolidation
2. Gaming's Area 51- Excavating Atari's Secret Burial Ground. Mar 9, 2014, 14:33 LittleMe

Would love to see them dug up, or even the place where they are buried.  

News Comments > Game Reviews
6. Re: Game Reviews Mar 9, 2014, 03:59 LittleMe

So... $7 sale and it will totally be worth that price!  

News Comments > Saturday Legal Briefs
3. Re: Saturday Legal Briefs Mar 9, 2014, 03:57 LittleMe

[VG]Reagle wrote on Mar 9, 2014, 00:58:
They ruled that all judges in the FICA (secret) court would hence forth use the constitution for toilet paper in all bathrooms.

Right... So nothing changed.

News Comments > Saturday Legal Briefs
1. Re: Saturday Legal Briefs Mar 8, 2014, 20:50 LittleMe

Yeah but what did the Super Secret Court rule?  

4809 Comments. 241 pages. Viewing page 13.
< Newer [ 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo