Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Bob

Real Name Bob   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname LittleMe
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Jun 15, 2005, 08:15
Total Comments 4739 (Master)
User ID 23321

User comment history
< Newer [ 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 ] Older >

News Comments > PlanetSide 2 Weekly Update Plans
5. Re: PlanetSide 2 Weekly Update Plans Jan 9, 2014, 11:48 LittleMe

LgFriess wrote on Jan 9, 2014, 11:16:
it IS fun to be in some of the monster battles that take place. One of my best gaming moments last year was watching a battle from a mountainside at night. I didn't even take part, just watched. The light show was amazing!

Yes this is where PS2 shines better than any FPS I know of right now. The epic battles are.... Truly epic!

Game needs some more vehicle variety per faction

Yes that could be great to have more types of them!!

Political freedom can only be preceded by economic freedom which is preceded by monetary freedom.
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Morning Tech Bits
1. KDE 4.11.5 Officially Released, Fixes Numerous Bugs. Jan 9, 2014, 11:14 LittleMe

The patch fixed every bug in KDE so they stopped development on it. It's now called KDE: Bugfree edition. Upcoming KDE 5 will re-introduce the bugs features so don't worry!

Political freedom can only be preceded by economic freedom which is preceded by monetary freedom.

News Comments > Into the Black
3. Re: Into the Black Jan 8, 2014, 22:24 LittleMe

Thank you Blue.  

News Comments > Evening Metaverse
1. Re: Evening Metaverse Jan 8, 2014, 00:12 LittleMe

Now I'm going to pirate Ubuntu in retaliation. Oh wait....  

News Comments > Fallout 3 Removes GFWL?
37. Re: Fallout 3 Removes GFWL? Jan 7, 2014, 18:00 LittleMe

InBlack wrote on Jan 7, 2014, 14:58:
I had a few days of fun modding the shit out of it too...

Yes it's ironic how modding FO3/Skyrim/NV is so much fun. Feels so rewarding making them (hopefully) better games.

News Comments > Morning Metaverse
5. Re: Morning Metaverse Jan 6, 2014, 18:31 LittleMe

Flo wrote on Jan 6, 2014, 16:30:
Gold: created by colliding, exploding stars.
Bitcoins: uh, well...

Fed Reserve notes: created by an unaccountable banking cartel that compromises our political system and ensures our economic serfdom to their perpetual debt.

News Comments > SOE Premium Membership Changes
3. Re: SOE Premium Membership Changes Jan 4, 2014, 13:42 LittleMe

Yeah 500 SC wasn't much. I've been enjoying PS2 quite a bit lately. It's been my go-to game when I want to play an MP shooter. If you haven't played it in a long while try it again. It's good, but obviously not at 4am when the servers are devoid if players.

News Comments > Morning Tech Bits
18. Re: Morning Tech Bits Jan 2, 2014, 16:49 LittleMe

I think keyboard & mouse get in the way of the touchscreen-awesome interface. Just think of the whole screen as one big start button that tucks you in at night.

News Comments > New Year's Safety Dance
24. Re: New Year's Safety Dance Jan 1, 2014, 20:11 LittleMe

Lord Tea wrote on Jan 1, 2014, 19:03:
"Would NSA surveillance have stopped 9/11 plot?"

Of course not. 9/11 was an inside job that paved the way to the UPSA of today.

Yes we all know who profited enormously from it. Collectivists will gladly kill a few thousand when they think millions will gain from it. They think the many come before the few or the one. I believe that's the rhetoric they tell themselves. They rationalize it this way.

News Comments > New Year's Safety Dance
18. Re: New Year's Safety Dance Jan 1, 2014, 18:17 LittleMe

Yeah they put it right on toothpaste that you should not swallow it. Fluoride is indeed dangerous and lethal if you get too much in your system. It's a bio-accumulative toxin.

News Comments > Deadpool Game Disappearance
10. Re: Deadpool Game Disappearance Jan 1, 2014, 18:04 LittleMe

So is this game dead in the water?  

News Comments > Morning Safety Dance
2. Re: Morning Safety Dance Dec 30, 2013, 23:24 LittleMe

Well yes we've been conditioned to accept our political wishes will not be fulfilled. Instead they give us government-backed sports to satisfy our tribal instincts where they will have no consequences to the elite. Population control 101.

For some reason these lyrics come to mind... "Take no prisoners, take no shit."

News Comments > Steam Hits 7.6M Concurrent User Record
20. Re: Steam Hits 7.6M Concurrent User Record Dec 30, 2013, 13:54 LittleMe

Fion wrote on Dec 30, 2013, 12:57:
I'm willing to bed it's significantly more than 3.25m sold to PC. After all doesn't that site only track physical sales? I mean there are 700k people playing it right now on steam and it's barely mid-day on a Monday. No way 1/5 of all purchasers are playing it right now! That never happens in a long-term game like an MMOG two years after launch (and a year after any official content release), let alone a single player RPG.

This +1. I think a better game to compare it with, sales-wise, is Diablo III. So very roughly 10M on PC is my guess.

Oh and also... Sales years after release (the 'tail') are much more profitable so just because the price is lower doesn't matter as much. Sort of like people buying 30 year old albums on iTunes: it's very profitable.

News Comments > Sunday Tech Bits
8. Re: Sunday Tech Bits Dec 29, 2013, 22:22 LittleMe

Redmask wrote on Dec 29, 2013, 19:47:
Cutter wrote on Dec 29, 2013, 14:50:
A rebellion would be if they all said they were going back to Win7 and refuse to touch Win8 in its current state.

They can't because they don't control the licensing for Windows, Microsoft does. You can't 'go back to Windows 7' when you don't have the ability to give your users product keys for it.

IIRC a Win8 license works for Win7..

News Comments > Steam Top 10
25. Re: Steam Top 10 Dec 29, 2013, 22:17 LittleMe

Dirwulf wrote on Dec 29, 2013, 21:11:
At the top of the article it states the source.

Statistic Verification
Source: Bethesda Game Studios, Steam, Zenimax
Research Date: 12.19.2013

I don't believe them.

News Comments > Friday Metaverse
3. Re: Friday Metaverse Dec 27, 2013, 23:27 LittleMe

jdreyer wrote on Dec 27, 2013, 13:52:
Internet Archive puts classic 70s and 80s games online.

The other day, my internal monologue was saying, "I really miss Pong. Wish I could play that again." And now, presto!

Which version? The Magnavox Odyssey or Atari version? The latter had sound and a score counter.

News Comments > DayZ Week One Recap
19. Re: DayZ Week One Recap Dec 24, 2013, 22:25 LittleMe

xXBatmanXx wrote on Dec 24, 2013, 20:50:
They have your money - they are in no rush to hire more help.

There's more money out there.

News Comments > DayZ Week One Recap
16. Re: DayZ Week One Recap Dec 24, 2013, 17:00 LittleMe

Been playing for a couple days(z) now and am enjoying it. It seems that they are taking it seriously and adding significant features to the game, but obviously it's slow-going. I'd be surprised if the game is feature finished by Dec 2014. I'd guess they'll go final by summer/autumn '14 but I expect more to follow after full release. Seems to me they need to hire more developers to quicken the pace and improve the quality. Surely they've recouped their investment already and then some. They stand to make a whole lot of money if they could only deliver faster it seems to me.

News Comments > Saturday Tech Bits
8. Re: Saturday Tech Bits Dec 21, 2013, 19:15 LittleMe

Seems like supply for housing isn't meeting demand so prices skyrocket. Can't San Fran just zone higher density? Look at what China is doing.. They are building a *lot* of housing. Sure Shanghai is a concrete jungle but they have a (small) place to call home. We have a housing problem here too and everyone spends a lot of time in traffic because the zoning laws are written to benefit single family homes for which the banks get increasingly large mortgages. Suburban sprawl is a zoning issue, no?  

News Comments > Evening Legal Briefs
3. Re: Evening Legal Briefs Dec 19, 2013, 21:28 LittleMe

What goes around comes around...  

4739 Comments. 237 pages. Viewing page 13.
< Newer [ 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo