Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Bob

Real Name Bob   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname LittleMe
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Jun 15, 2005, 08:15
Total Comments 4728 (Master)
User ID 23321

User comment history
< Newer [ 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 ] Older >

News Comments > PC Battlefield 1943 (Not) Released [Updated]
4. Re: PC Battlefield 1943 Released Sep 8, 2010, 22:17 LittleMe

Shows here as $15. Wasn't it initially announced (long, long time ago) as $10?

Political freedom can only be preceded by economic freedom which is preceded by monetary freedom.
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > PC Battlefield 1943 (Not) Released [Updated]
3. Re: PC Battlefield 1943 Released Sep 8, 2010, 22:13 LittleMe

Mcboinkens wrote on Sep 8, 2010, 22:03:
Only fun thing was air superiority,

Oh joy, another DICE game with griefers on the runway. Rolleyes

Political freedom can only be preceded by economic freedom which is preceded by monetary freedom.

News Comments > Evening Safety Dance
2. Re: Gamer suspended over name of W.Va. town- Fort Gay Sep 8, 2010, 22:11 LittleMe

I'm calling the feds reporting your Internet post as 'indecent.' Expect Bill Clinton to personally punch you in the face.

News Comments > Ships Ahoy - Amnesia: The Dark Descent
3. Re: Fortitude of a little child Sep 8, 2010, 18:50 LittleMe

joe2tiger wrote on Sep 8, 2010, 17:28:
Don’t laugh, but I already peed my pants from just installing the game….

That's why I don't like STEAM. The collector's edition comes with diapers for this contingency. STEAM should offer a coupon for them or something, but NO!

News Comments > Into the Black
2. Re: Into the Black Sep 7, 2010, 22:22 LittleMe

Turns out there really was a hero working on Company of Heroes.  

News Comments > King's Bounty: Crossworlds Trailer
2. Re: King`s Bounty: Crossworlds Trailer Sep 7, 2010, 22:17 LittleMe

Yeah not a good name for an expansion.

News Comments > South Korean Steam Ban Possible
4. Re: South Korean Steam Ban Possible Sep 7, 2010, 22:15 LittleMe

They say the cost of rating all these games would be great

It's a type of blackmail. This is typical of powerful bureaucracies that demand more money. Sacrifice freedom for security and this is the type of stuff that happens.

News Comments > Morning Mobilization
3. M2Z's Free, Wireless Nationwide Broadband Plan Killed- Thank the FCC. Sep 7, 2010, 18:43 LittleMe

The FCC is known to have heard complaints about M2Z's plan from existing wireless carriers.

This is the FCC that is going to rescue us from those Internet providers who might one prioritize our traffic against our will. Yeah, uh huh. The FCC is corporatist and is the last entity we want to have authority over Internet traffic.

News Comments > Out of the Blue
9. Scan WOW. NSFW. Sep 7, 2010, 16:27 LittleMe

Because a happy,ego stroked,complacent citizenry is the first step towards&#65279; consolidating political power,order your Scan Wow today so your citizens will shut the F@#% up and let you Govern"

WOW that is a fantastic parody.

RIP Brian Wood.

News Comments > Sunday Metaverse
3. Re: Cheap broadband Sep 5, 2010, 20:17 LittleMe

What's the difference between 6 mpbs and 40 mbps? For most people, not very much or nothing at all.

I'm not sure but I don't the big telcos benefit from saying we have cheap Internet service here. Don't they want government subsidies to 'stimulate' and 'boost' connectivity numbers? They're already getting billions in handouts, of which I think little has resulted and I'm sure they want more.

In any case, propaganda is the natural result of government intervention in the marketplace.

6. Re: Out of the Blue Sep 5, 2010, 04:38 LittleMe

Hoop wrote on Sep 4, 2010, 21:37:
Now that were 35 hours on some of you might be interested in these photos of the earthquake aftermath in my city.

Wow! Glad you are alright.

5. The crap we put up with getting on and off an airplane. Sep 5, 2010, 04:37 LittleMe

Of course it's not polite to inconvenience other passengers, but the treatment as a prisoner while flying is steadily becoming a human rights issue. Foreign policy isn't questioned, just our willingness to put up with an ever increasing police state.

News Comments > ArcaniA: Gothic 4 Demo This Month
8. Re: ArcaniA: Gothic 4 Demo This Month Sep 4, 2010, 21:26 LittleMe

Jerykk wrote on Sep 4, 2010, 21:21:
Is the fully patched combat in Gothic 3 different from the non-patched combat? Because the non-patched combat was crap. You just spammed the quick or normal attack until your enemy died. If you got the first hit, victory was guaranteed.

Yes I think so. First hit no longer guarantees a win. The page I linked to describes the mechanics. Different adversaries require different strategies. For example, the boars, which so many people complained about, should not be attacked by just left clicking. I think for boars you hold down right button while left clicking. Sticking to a melee char makes G3 more of a challenge.

6. Re: ArcaniA: Gothic 4 Demo This Month Sep 4, 2010, 21:12 LittleMe

I found fully patched Gothic 3's combat mechanics more enjoyable than Risen's. I also like G3's large explorable world more. Risen seems to dump creatures everywhere just to fill the land. Got old for me, fast. I know the general consensus is that Risen is the better game of the two, but not for me. I need to try Risen again.

2. Re: ArcaniA: Gothic 4 Demo This Month Sep 4, 2010, 19:31 LittleMe

Yeah I will also. They've sure been working on the game for a while now.. Almost four years? The world they've created looks nice. Two Worlds 2 is due first and I have hopes for that one also. No reason why both can't succeed. I hope so.

News Comments > Evening Metaverse
1. Universal 4Mbps broadband. Sep 4, 2010, 03:26 LittleMe

And here we have the statist quagmire of quotas, stimulus packages, FCC broadband definitions, etc etc.. I can't wait for the feds to help us get bleeding edge 3d graphics cards to everyone.

News Comments > Morning Consolidation
2. Re: Morning Consolidation Sep 3, 2010, 12:47 LittleMe

#3 looks like the Atari 1450XLD or the 1400. They did make some, but not many, of them.

(another 1450 XLD page)

This comment was edited on Sep 3, 2010, 12:57.

News Comments > On Stardock's Elemental Launch Fail
3. Re: On Stardock's Elemental Launch Fail Sep 3, 2010, 12:34 LittleMe

He sounds like the head man at Renham Industries.

The game is on retail shelves now. What are they going to do? Would be nice if they offered a credit for retail purchases and a refund for digital ones.

News Comments > Evening Legal Briefs
4. Re: Evening Legal Briefs Sep 3, 2010, 02:07 LittleMe

ACTA is yet more globalist corporatism. When will we as Americans learn that a government that has the power to give us everything we want, also has the power to take it all away? They are two sides of the same coin.

ACTA is one small part of the globalist agenda.

News Comments > No Medal of Honor Sales on US Bases
14. Re: No Medal of Honor Sales on US Bases Sep 2, 2010, 22:25 LittleMe

This might just be a publicity stunt? All 12 Gamestops on US bases are going to really hurt from this one.

4728 Comments. 237 pages. Viewing page 84.
< Newer [ 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo