Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Bob

Real Name Bob   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname LittleMe
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Jun 15, 2005, 08:15
Total Comments 4747 (Master)
User ID 23321

User comment history
< Newer [ 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 ] Older >

News Comments > Breach Released, Standalone Server Plans
6. Re: Breach Released, Standalone Server Plans Jan 26, 2011, 19:22 LittleMe

Sepharo wrote on Jan 26, 2011, 19:20:
LittleMe wrote on Jan 26, 2011, 19:18:
There are some new gameplay vids posted on YT. It's a decent arcadey shooter for younger gamers (teenagers).

It's a generic console fps with health regen.

Poor man's CoD4:MW2:BO?

I'd say it's a poor man's BC2 since it has destructible environs. But since BC2 can be had for not much more and BC2 is a much better game, there's no compelling reason to get this game, my opinion.

Political freedom can only be preceded by economic freedom which is preceded by monetary freedom.
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Breach Released, Standalone Server Plans
4. Re: Breach Released, Standalone Server Plans Jan 26, 2011, 19:18 LittleMe

I was tempted to buy it at that price. I decided against it after watching the new gameplay vids on YT. It's a decent, but generic, arcadey shooter with health regen for younger gamers (teenagers).

Political freedom can only be preceded by economic freedom which is preceded by monetary freedom.

News Comments > Op Ed
2. Re: The Benefits of Videogames Jan 26, 2011, 15:00 LittleMe

space captain wrote on Jan 26, 2011, 11:43:
our current global situation has already resulted from gaming and competition, not in spite of it

What? From where do you get that conclusion?

In my opinion, it is 'fear and want' are the two driving forces that cause so much human suffering (our current global situation), not gaming and competition. A certain amount of competition and gaming is healthy, even.

The driving force behind the fear and want are our perceived disconnection from who/what we truly are, so we try to compulsively make up the difference, which doesn't work.

News Comments > King's Quest III Redux Announced
10. Re: King's Quest III Redux Announced Jan 25, 2011, 18:40 LittleMe

In '88 I almost bought KQ3 for the Amiga until I saw how bad the graphics were. Hehe. Also probably didn't have the patience for it. A friend highly recommended it to me and I'm glad this remake will finally give me the chance, with better graphics. ty ty ty  

News Comments > Magicka and Demo Now Available
10. Re: Magicka and Demo Now Available Jan 25, 2011, 18:38 LittleMe

Yeah wow this game is clever, cute and fun. Performance is not so great though with stuttery graphics performance. Yes its worth $10!

Yay.. Back to Project Reality now.

News Comments > Evening Previews
2. Re: Evening Previews Jan 25, 2011, 01:51 LittleMe

Agreed. RPG combat is probably the most important thing to focus on now, and so far not given enough attention. I found Oblivion's combat almost boring. Graphics only go so far.

Good article. Just what I wanted to see from Beth.

News Comments > Morning Legal Briefs
1. Freedom! Danger! Talking heads sound off about net neutrality. Jan 24, 2011, 18:12 LittleMe

This political drama was started by NN advocates who have made it a political issue instead of an issue about our personal choices as a consumer.

News Comments > DC Universe Online Patched
1. Re: DC Universe Online Patched Jan 23, 2011, 14:31 LittleMe

It looks like a good MMO and I hope it does well but it looks too kiddie for my taste.  

News Comments > Duke Nukem Forever in May
26. Re: Duke Nukem Forever in May Jan 21, 2011, 23:24 LittleMe

I'm stocking up on more food than usual knowing this might be released.  

News Comments > Evening Legal Briefs
1. The Companies Who Support Censoring The Internet. Jan 20, 2011, 22:31 LittleMe

The glaring obviousness of our corporatistic society. If you still think we have a capitalist economic system, please learn what is corporatism.

This comment was edited on Jan 20, 2011, 23:44.

News Comments > Evening Legal Briefs
1. "search neutrality" Jan 19, 2011, 23:00 LittleMe

Yeah!!! I think everything should be regulated by the government to be neutral. You can't speak to any one person more than anyone else. You can't eat one type of food more. Blue can't give more news to one game developer more than any other. Game developers must be neutral to all platform types and should never favor the PC or console over the other. Neutrality, neutrality, neutrality, neutrality ftw!

Just imagine the uncontrolled chaos if people were free to do as they wish without harming other people? We can't let that happen!

News Comments > World of Starcraft Modder Gets Job Offer
3. Re: World of Starcraft Modder Gets Job Offer Jan 19, 2011, 22:52 LittleMe

nm  

News Comments > Morning Metaverse
2. # U.S. Official: Wikileaks Revelations 'Embarrassing But Not Damaging'. Jan 19, 2011, 18:25 LittleMe

Internal U.S. government reviews have determined that a mass leak of diplomatic cables caused only limited damage to U.S. interests abroad, despite the Obama administration's public statements to the contrary.

Thanks Blue.

News Comments > Evening Metaverse
2. FCC, DOJ near approval for Comcast-NBC deal: report. Jan 18, 2011, 22:13 LittleMe

Because Comcast operates on franchise agreements which give them government-granted market exclusivity, they should not be allowed to merge with NBC. Think about it for a second, NBC will have direct control of the stream of information into your home. Government helping to deliver corporate control of our Cable service and vice versa? Anyone else's warning flags going up?

Woe to us if the TV god box that we worship ever falls into the wrong hands.

News Comments > New NVIDIA Reference Drivers
2. Re: New NVIDIA Reference Drivers Jan 18, 2011, 16:09 LittleMe

Optional nickname wrote on Jan 18, 2011, 16:01:
Nvidia Catalyst?

Yes, NVIDIA and AMD merged. This is their stealthy announcement. zing!

News Comments > BF2142 Patch Beta Extended
4. Re: BF2142 Patch Beta Extended Jan 18, 2011, 03:27 LittleMe

Zardoz5 wrote on Jan 17, 2011, 21:43:
I guess they wanted all the noise to go to BC2V. Too bad since 2142 is the superior game.

I tend to agree. Much deeper and varied gameplay. I like some of the BC2 stuff like some of the automatic callouts but yeah, 2142 has some great stuff in there.

News Comments > Evening Safety Dance
3. Re: Patriot Act up for renewal and no one notices Jan 15, 2011, 10:43 LittleMe

Prez wrote on Jan 15, 2011, 07:50:
The more things change...

Yeah.. One of the signs we live under tyranny is that policy doesn't significantly change from one administration to the next.

News Comments > Gold - BREACH
14. Re: Gold - BREACH Jan 14, 2011, 11:42 LittleMe

space captain wrote on Jan 14, 2011, 11:39:
unfortunately its not pertinent to your own life but rather a shield against any light that would be cast on it

Hmm, maybe you are right.

13. Re: Gold - BREACH Jan 14, 2011, 11:40 LittleMe

JaguarUSF wrote on Jan 14, 2011, 11:37:
I e-mailed the press contact just to be sure, and yes, the game has full mouse support.

LOL thanks. You know it was a joke, right?

11. Re: bored? Jan 14, 2011, 11:38 LittleMe

space captain, it's a very pertinent sig considering all the egos complaining here on the BN forums.  

4747 Comments. 238 pages. Viewing page 69.
< Newer [ 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo