Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Bob

Real Name Bob   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname LittleMe
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Jun 15, 2005, 08:15
Total Comments 4613 (Master)
User ID 23321

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > QuakeCon 2014 in July
5. Re: QuakeCon 2014 in July Jan 30, 2014, 21:34 LittleMe

BobBob wrote on Jan 30, 2014, 19:48:
Carmack is gone. What's the point?

I don't think he contributed that much to the event.

Political freedom can only be preceded by economic freedom which is preceded by monetary freedom.
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > ESO Preorders; Imperial Edition Confirmed; Opening Cinematic
11. Re: ESO Preorders; Imperial Edition Confirmed; Opening Cinematic Jan 29, 2014, 19:58 LittleMe

A decade or two ago this sort of trailer was cool. Now it's... not. Still watching the game despite the trailer.  

Political freedom can only be preceded by economic freedom which is preceded by monetary freedom.

News Comments > Morning Consolidation
7. Re: Morning Consolidation Jan 29, 2014, 16:19 LittleMe

Julio wrote on Jan 29, 2014, 15:48:
American CEOs take as much as they can (and get it sadly). Performance is irrelevant, once they get the job they're set.

Sounds like an incentive to be a CEO of your own business then.

News Comments > Legend of Grimrock II Details and Screenshots
9. Re: Legend of Grimrock II Details and Screenshots Jan 27, 2014, 23:42 LittleMe

jacobvandy wrote on Jan 27, 2014, 22:19:
Ehh, how are you supposed to circle-strafe effectively with touch controls? Good luck with that!

Many people have been practicing this motion daily and for a long time too...

News Comments > On Sale
4. Re: On Sale Jan 27, 2014, 23:29 LittleMe

Cutter wrote on Jan 27, 2014, 21:11:
That was such jive, man. When they got those whales back the whales would have totally told the aliens that the humans had wiped out their kind and they had been kidnapped against their will and brought to the future by force. Then the alien ship would have destroyed earth. Or the new incarnation of Vger would have show up and they would have had a mighty battle...probably destroying the entire solar system and part of the galaxy in the process.

Haha!! Well maybe the whales were in on the conspiracy and hated the alien tin can ship. Little did Kirk or Spock know that the aliens had a whale fetish and it had nothing to do with what we were told!

Btw.. Nice try but nope you guessed wrong! Which actor played a leading part in a time travel movie and then played a leading role in a Trek movie 18 years later?

This comment was edited on Jan 27, 2014, 23:39.

News Comments > On Sale
2. Re: On Sale Jan 27, 2014, 19:09 LittleMe

Stormsinger wrote on Jan 27, 2014, 18:38:
Ooooh! I want a time machine!

Just be careful when you get out. They get red hot. But once you build one your chances skyrocket of being in a Star Trek movie 18 years later.

News Comments > Legend of Grimrock II Details and Screenshots
1. Re: Legend of Grimrock II Details and Screenshots Jan 27, 2014, 19:04 LittleMe

Awesome. I love the direction they are going and attention to detail they seem to be applying. Can't wait!  

News Comments > Morning Tech Bits
8. Re: Morning Tech Bits Jan 23, 2014, 12:01 LittleMe

SpectralMeat wrote on Jan 23, 2014, 09:17:
450k for a piece of glass?
Ouch

Yeah but they'll likely get a $10k discount on the replacement. I know this!

News Comments > Sunday Legal Briefs
2. Re: Sunday Legal Briefs Jan 19, 2014, 13:10 LittleMe

Task wrote on Jan 19, 2014, 12:20:
ďI just donít think we want to go to pre-9/11 just because we havenít had an attack.Ē What pre-9/11, the pre-9/11 where intelligence already had INTELLIGENCE on what was going on? Christ these "intelligence" people are ignorant, willful fools. But let's brew up another "cold war," because that seems necessary.

Yeah it's their typical propaganda spin bullshit. Beneath their vague warnings are veiled threats or at least self serving paranoid rhetoric.

3. Re: Morning Tech Bits Jan 18, 2014, 15:51 LittleMe

Yeah awesome story on the Cray supercomputer OS! A good 3hr rabbit hole for the afternoon.  

News Comments > Gatherings & Competitions
7. Re: Gatherings & Competitions Jan 16, 2014, 00:07 LittleMe

Women......  

News Comments > Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Online Steam Early Access
9. Re: Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Online Steam Early Access Jan 14, 2014, 19:11 LittleMe

xXBatmanXx wrote on Jan 14, 2014, 19:00:
Parias wrote on Jan 14, 2014, 18:54:
xXBatmanXx wrote on Jan 14, 2014, 18:51:
huh? Not just been worked on -but hasn't it been released for consoles like 3 years ago? Maybe diff game of similar name?

You might be thinking of "Future Solider". Which came out on PC too.

Copy. That might be it - I know I played one on the console a while back....over the years - they run together....

Their TC games are becoming hard to differentiate for me as well, but maybe that's because I don't play them. A straightforward numbering scheme would help.

News Comments > Morning Mobilization
34. Re: america.. FUCK YEH! Jan 14, 2014, 17:16 LittleMe

harlock wrote on Jan 14, 2014, 12:26:
(biased anti gun statistics rant)

Aren't most gun deaths from suicides and from the drug prohibition related violence? I know someone who committed suicide with a pistol and I'm sure his death is being exploited for anti gun propaganda stats such as what you quote. He chose to not harm anyone else even though he could no longer take living in this world.

News Comments > QUAKE LIVE Standalone Client Released; Linux and OS X Support Ends
3. Re: QUAKE LIVE Standalone Client Released; Linux and OS X Support Ends Jan 10, 2014, 16:05 LittleMe

Beelzebud wrote on Jan 10, 2014, 16:03:
id Software is just a logo to put on boxes.

Don't forget the Quad damage technology that has gone unused for years now.

News Comments > PlanetSide 2 Weekly Update Plans
5. Re: PlanetSide 2 Weekly Update Plans Jan 9, 2014, 11:48 LittleMe

LgFriess wrote on Jan 9, 2014, 11:16:
it IS fun to be in some of the monster battles that take place. One of my best gaming moments last year was watching a battle from a mountainside at night. I didn't even take part, just watched. The light show was amazing!

Yes this is where PS2 shines better than any FPS I know of right now. The epic battles are.... Truly epic!

Game needs some more vehicle variety per faction

Yes that could be great to have more types of them!!

1. KDE 4.11.5 Officially Released, Fixes Numerous Bugs. Jan 9, 2014, 11:14 LittleMe

The patch fixed every bug in KDE so they stopped development on it. It's now called KDE: Bugfree edition. Upcoming KDE 5 will re-introduce the bugs features so don't worry!

News Comments > Into the Black
3. Re: Into the Black Jan 8, 2014, 22:24 LittleMe

Thank you Blue.  

News Comments > Evening Metaverse
1. Re: Evening Metaverse Jan 8, 2014, 00:12 LittleMe

Now I'm going to pirate Ubuntu in retaliation. Oh wait....  

News Comments > Fallout 3 Removes GFWL?
37. Re: Fallout 3 Removes GFWL? Jan 7, 2014, 18:00 LittleMe

InBlack wrote on Jan 7, 2014, 14:58:
I had a few days of fun modding the shit out of it too...

Yes it's ironic how modding FO3/Skyrim/NV is so much fun. Feels so rewarding making them (hopefully) better games.

News Comments > Morning Metaverse
5. Re: Morning Metaverse Jan 6, 2014, 18:31 LittleMe

Flo wrote on Jan 6, 2014, 16:30:
Gold: created by colliding, exploding stars.
Bitcoins: uh, well...

Fed Reserve notes: created by an unaccountable banking cartel that compromises our political system and ensures our economic serfdom to their perpetual debt.

4613 Comments. 231 pages. Viewing page 6.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo