Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for James

Real Name James   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Akuinnen
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Jun 8, 2005, 18:47
Total Comments 232 (Novice)
User ID 23266

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ] Older >

News Comments > Op Ed
1. Re: Op Ed Aug 31, 2010, 18:05 Akuinnen

Next year they'll be saying console gaming is dead and everything will move to Facebook.  

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Dragon Age Witch Hunt DLC Next Month
15. Re: Dragon Age Witch Hunt DLC Next Month Aug 26, 2010, 08:44 Akuinnen

The whole description on that page is horribly written. Is Bioware even trying anymore? Their A team must be too busy making DA2 a button mashing God of War clone to put out a good conclusion to DA Origins.

News Comments > Dragon Age Witch Hunt DLC Next Month
14. Re: Dragon Age Witch Hunt DLC Next Month Aug 26, 2010, 08:06 Akuinnen

She was never heard from again... until now. Nearly a year has passed since the Archdemon's death, and word has reached the Wardens that Morrigan has returned to Ferelden.

She skipped town for a year and they call that "never heard from again"? I agree that it's bad that they are wrapping this up in a small DLC.

News Comments > Lineage II Addict Lawsuit
14. Re: Lineage II Addict Lawsuit Aug 20, 2010, 19:09 Akuinnen

Well he does live in Hawaii. I couldn't imagine there would be anything better to do in Hawaii than play a grindy Korean MMO.  

News Comments > Dungeons Trailer
9. Re: Dungeons Trailer Aug 19, 2010, 23:00 Akuinnen

Yes Please  

News Comments > Warhammer Online Patched
3. Re: Warhammer Online Patched Aug 18, 2010, 15:39 Akuinnen

LittleMe wrote on Aug 18, 2010, 14:11:
I tried this game on the cheap recently. I'd say the target age group for Warhammer Online is the 4 to 12 year olds.

Or adults with the maturity of a 4 to 12 year old. I liked the game but you have to group with 40 some odd people on voice chat to be effective. A number of the people on my server had serious psychological disorders and I got tired of listening to them.

News Comments > Gratuitous Space Battles Expansion Plans
6. Re: Gratuitous Space Battles Expansion Plans Aug 18, 2010, 15:26 Akuinnen

I got it recently on a Steam sale. I had fun with it. I liked tweaking the ships and formations to get just a few more points. I didn't mind not being able to control the action at all.

Some things I had problems with. I found that even setting my fighters caution to 99% they'd still die before returning to a repair module. Increasing the number of fighters didn't seem to fix this. I messed around with Frigates a bit but ended up not bothering with them. I also found myself wanting more and unique modules. I also found myself sticking with the hulls with the most modules and hard points regardless of hull bonuses.

News Comments > The Lord of the Rings Online Goes Free Next Month
4. Re: The Lord of the Rings Online Goes Free Next Month Aug 18, 2010, 11:38 Akuinnen

If you haven't tried it yet, I recommend trying out the Hobbit starting area in the Shire. It's my favorite of the starting areas.

The game is fun, but after a certain point I find myself spending more time traveling between quests and quest givers than playing. They really went overboard on that.

News Comments > Dragon Age II Date and Trailer
17. Re: Dragon Age 2 Date and Trailer Aug 17, 2010, 23:51 Akuinnen

Cutter wrote on Aug 17, 2010, 18:44:
Sounds like they're trying to turn it into Ass Creed 2. Dragon Age Meh.

I was thinking God of War

News Comments > On Sale
14. Re: On Sale Aug 17, 2010, 23:50 Akuinnen

Good thing I didn't pay $10 for Moxxi. Island of Doctor Ned is not bad. I might have more fun if I played as a class other than sniper. I haven't finished the Armory yet, but it seems the best out of the three.  

News Comments > John Carmack on Cloud Gaming and RAGE Dedicated Servers
22. Re: John Carmack on Cloud Gaming and RAGE Dedicated Servers Aug 14, 2010, 21:43 Akuinnen

tuddies wrote on Aug 14, 2010, 21:11:
PS3 has zero piracy? What is the problem, not enough interest?

Very hard to crack from what I read. Some big names tried and gave up.

News Comments > On Sale
7. Re: On Sale Aug 14, 2010, 19:50 Akuinnen

I bought the whole dang enchilada for $69. Doom has given me no end of enjoyment over the years and I feel guilty that "copied that floppy" from a friend back in 94.  

News Comments > Safety Dance
1. Re: Safety Dance Aug 14, 2010, 19:44 Akuinnen

That foursquare thing is lame. I don't really care that your at the Taco Bell on East Ave. I wouldn't want people to know where I was during the day. Social Networking isn't social, it's narcissistic.  

News Comments > Fallout: New Vegas Voice Talent
10. Re: Fallout: New Vegas Voice Talent Aug 10, 2010, 16:17 Akuinnen

No Penn & Teller?  

News Comments > On Sale
2. Re: On Sale Aug 6, 2010, 23:18 Akuinnen

I bought Gsb on this sale. So far I am having fun with it.  

News Comments > Batman: Arkham City Announced
23. Re: Batman: Arkham City Announced Aug 6, 2010, 02:04 Akuinnen

PHJF wrote on Aug 5, 2010, 19:11:
I hope Arkham City is actually, like, a city. I loved Island but I'd like them to flesh out the hub to more than just three little interconnected outdoor areas. Let me explore, dammit!

That's what I was hoping for. Stalking criminals on the rooftops of Gotham would be keen! Still the first game was fun, even if I quit at the last boss fight with the joker.

News Comments > Doctor Who: The Adventure Games Available Worldwide
29. Re: Doctor Who: The Adventure Games Available Worldwide Jul 25, 2010, 12:29 Akuinnen

Bloo wrote on Jul 25, 2010, 00:16:
I never thought I would see the day that but there is anti-american feelings brewing in the UK. Comments like this and how you conduct yoursevles abroad while mainly your governments actions are the reasons why.

I think we may have made a mistake when we made Zanthar and his Blues News comments the official view of 300 million people spread across 3 million square miles. It's making Bloo hate us.

We might want to bring this up at the next US meeting which I think is happening at Joes house. His wife will be making her excellent cookies.

News Comments > Lead and Gold Free Weekend Underway
3. Re: Lead and Gold Free Weekend Underway Jul 23, 2010, 19:44 Akuinnen

It's fun for $7 but the game crashes so much. Usually it locks up at viewing the servers to join.  

News Comments > Lead and Gold Free Weekend
1. Re: Lead and Gold Free Weekend Jul 21, 2010, 23:22 Akuinnen

Cool.. preloading it.  

News Comments > A Game of Thrones: Genesis Announced
12. Re: A Game of Thrones: Genesis Announced Jul 16, 2010, 21:17 Akuinnen

Eh.. bought A Feast for Crows with high expectations when it first came out and struggled through it.

I've already probably forgotten most of the characters and will have finished the whole Discworld series before the next books comes out.

232 Comments. 12 pages. Viewing page 5.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo