Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Greenbelt, MD 08/22

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Jon

Real Name Jon   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Baudkarma
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Jun 7, 2005, 16:34
Total Comments 3 (Suspect)
User ID 23254

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

News Comments > NVIDIA Class-Action Suit
12. Re: Lawfirms Sep 10, 2008, 14:21 Baudkarma

Where'd you come up with that lawfirm name anyway? The linked article says that the lawsuit was brought "by New York law firm Shalov, Stone, Bonner & Rocco LLP".

The suit isn't being filed on behalf of Nvidias customers anyway. The suit states "This is a class action on behalf of all purchasers of Nvidia common stock between November 8, 2007, and July 2, 2008.". (italics mine)

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > TF2 Heavy Plans
17. Re: No subject Jul 2, 2008, 15:19 Baudkarma

Okay... two things. First, TF2 would have been pretty overwhelming if they had released it with all the unlockables and achievements available. The way Valve is doing things, players get to pick up the new stuff bit by bit. There's also a little spike of interest each time a new class gets released, which probably sells a few more copies.

I also suspect that Valve already has most of the achievements and unlockables planned out. Their invitation to dialog is probably intended to give those interested an idea of what they consider when they're planning these things. I've seen too many suggestions that were just plain stupid, or overpowered, or would require some massive reworking of the game engine.

News Comments > DNF Trailer (Or Lack Thereof) Follow-up
70. Re: No subject Jun 3, 2008, 19:09 Baudkarma

George Broussard is the Maroon giving his own company, his own money

I wonder why you are calling George dark red.

Homage?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E8gsaDdqGzA

3 Comments. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo