Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Trev

Real Name Trev   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Sc4r
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On May 27, 2005, 15:53
Total Comments 10 (Suspect)
User ID 23180

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

News Comments > Gauntlet Remake This Summer
41. Re: Gauntlet Remake This Summer Mar 17, 2014, 18:56 Sc4r

One of my fav arcade games when i was kid, have it on my arcade machine i have here with a bunch more, used to build my health up and sell the game off for a few dollars lol.  
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > John Carmack Leaves id Software
27. Re: John Carmack Leaves id Software Nov 22, 2013, 22:42 Sc4r

I remember when i 1st started coming here and it was nothing but all quake news :D, the good ole days.ID hasnt really released anything that ive liked since q2.Didnt like q3 and alot and doom3 was just dull as all hell.  

News Comments > Three Assassin's Creed Games in the Works
7. Re: Three Assassin's Creed Games in the Works Jun 15, 2013, 12:16 Sc4r

gawd i miss the 90's, best decade for gaming easliy  

News Comments > Saturday Consolidation
30. Re: Saturday Consolidation Sep 16, 2012, 10:13 Sc4r

vectrex hahaha 1 of my cousins had that thing. As far as the n64 goes i cant think of alot of games on it i played, goldeneye was def 1 the games we played the most, wave race was fun but i do think mario64 is way overrated though, i just found alot of the levels annoying to play and once i fnished it i had to no desire to ever play it again.  

News Comments > Battlefield: Bad Company 2 Movie
6. Re: Battlefield: Bad Company 2 Movie May 23, 2009, 14:24 Sc4r

nice cgi vid, now how about some gameplay  

News Comments > DNF in 2008 on PCs and Consoles? - Updated
6. No subject Feb 6, 2008, 12:08 Sc4r

If this game has any less of an impact that doom had on the gaming community and this game is a failure for how long its been in development.

News Comments > Battlefield 2 Demo
444. Re: No subject Jun 19, 2005, 02:22 Sc4r

If ur using the browser that came with the game[dont know if anythign supports this game now anyways] look to the rite and u can c what servers disabled the timelimit.

oops, just saw the post where it says dice is being lame and removing servers that removed the TL, not sure y they would do that, the TL is annoying.

This comment was edited on Jun 19, 02:24.

440. Re: No subject Jun 16, 2005, 00:50 Sc4r

I think i was just expecting more from the game, I like the original dooms better than D3, i recently played some wads i never played before for doom2 and they were fun, i think they were more fun bc there were alot more monsters attacking at once and there r open spaces and diff looking levels, i think it was mostly bc of the levels i didnt like D3, they were all 2 repetitive.

439. Re: No subject Jun 16, 2005, 00:50 Sc4r

I think i was just expecting more from the game, I like the original dooms better than D3, i recently played some wads i never played before for doom2 and they were fun, i think they were more fun bc there were alot more monsters attacking at once and there r open spaces and diff looking levels, i think it was mostly bc of the levels i didnt like D3, they were all 2 repetitive.

435. Re: No subject Jun 14, 2005, 16:58 Sc4r

I would say HL2 was one of the worst FPS in the last 2 years. (I would rather play Doom3 again...)

Maybe in all ur wisdom u can tell me whats so great about doom3 since there was not 1 piece of innovation in the game,all there was was nice graphics and the end. Couple of creatures springing out of nowhere, that was entertaining for about 3 levels.

Id's last couple of games have sucked. RTCW was ok but they didnt even make the game, same thing will prolly happen with Q4 bc raven is making it. Atleast HL2 had somewhat of a storyline, some new weapons[doom3 none], huge open areas[doom3 small cramped levels all the way through the game] and the Mp really sucked in it, boring levels and onyl 4 players, doesnt seem like they were even trying at all when they were makign this game.

Bf2 is a good game though :]

This comment was edited on Jun 14, 17:19.

10 Comments. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo