Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Greenbelt, MD 08/22

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Reagle Beagle

Real Name Reagle Beagle   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname mpratt
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description fu
Homepage http://
Signed On May 16, 2005, 23:10
Total Comments 10 (Suspect)
User ID 23128

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

News Comments > On BF2 Sales
54. Re: No subject Jul 27, 2005, 18:11 mpratt

Wah, wah, I here the tears flowing over the poor sniper rifle. Personally I am glad they nerfed the sniper rifle. I am sick of games (like joint ops) that become sniper fests and you cant do anything without some lame sniper shooting half your squad.

I say tough noogies, get out of the grass and stop hiding and play like real men and use knives to kill. Not gay sniper rifles.

Personally Id nerf em some more.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Out of the Blue
43. Re: Help!!!! Jun 11, 2005, 20:37 mpratt

welcome to windows. I would reccomend that you reboot in windows and make sure BT doesnt run. Then you should be able to delete the file. Probably some running application is accessing it, it may actually be a windows application so you may not be able to delete it. A little trick some adware uses.....

You may drop to your knees now and give Bill Gates head....

This comment was edited on Jun 11, 20:38.

News Comments > Out of the Blue
25. Re: GTA:SA Jun 11, 2005, 17:05 mpratt

Here is a good suggestion that speeds up the menus and gets rid of the 5 splash screens when you start up the demo.

Move all the files in C:\Program Files\EA GAMES\Battlefield 2 Demo\mods\bf2\Movies

to C:\Program Files\EA GAMES\Battlefield 2 Demo\mods\bf2\Movies\New Folder\*.*

Then the game will start without the crap flash screens and also the menus will load and play quicker.

News Comments > Battlefield 2 Demo
368. No subject Jun 11, 2005, 17:03 mpratt

Here is a good suggestion that speeds up the menus and gets rid of the 5 splash screens when you start up the demo.

Move all the files in C:\Program Files\EA GAMES\Battlefield 2 Demo\mods\bf2\Movies

to C:\Program Files\EA GAMES\Battlefield 2 Demo\mods\bf2\Movies\New Folder\*.*

Then the game will start without the crap flash screens and also the menus will load and play quicker.

News Comments > Battlefield 2 Demo
263. Re: All this whining... Jun 10, 2005, 22:07 mpratt

"Keep yelling all you PC owners (I am one).

All your fucking bitching just makes game companies that much more confident that the PC game industry is D-E-A (fucking)D

DEAD

All game companies are going to make console games first. We all must pray that the consoles get it right this time and allow patches, have a keyboard/mouse, full internet browsing, etc.

The days of PC gaming are gone. Think not? Name a game in the next 12-18 months besides BF2 that has you by the balls?

Thats right. Guess you went to E3 right? NOTHING for the pc. Enjoy your last year or two with your computer. ”

People like you shouldn’t even be allowed to breed. PC games will forever rule at the two most important categories: Online capabilities and number of modifications available.

I have one last suggestion, delete your download and go troll the gamespy console loving forums. This is a PC gamers forum. Duh

This comment was edited on Jun 10, 22:11.

News Comments > Battlefield 2 Demo Plans
71. No subject Jun 7, 2005, 17:41 mpratt

"Let's just hope EA dont streamline/restructure DICE in the future"

Um too late, they just gave the pole to the Desert Combat team....

News Comments > Battlefield 2 Demo Plans
68. No subject Jun 4, 2005, 11:42 mpratt

"EA does not own DICE."

Yes they do dumb ass.

News Comments > Gears of War PC?
36. No subject May 24, 2005, 18:36 mpratt

So can I hook the xbox to my computer screen and play it on the computer?

News Comments > Gears of War PC?
34. No subject May 24, 2005, 18:26 mpratt

...the entire next gen flopping is possible in the same way that a black hole spontaneously opening up next to the Earth and swallowing it whole is possible.

...and that would be a bad thing?

This comment was edited on May 24, 18:28.

News Comments > Enemy Territory: Quake Wars Announced
59. No subject May 16, 2005, 19:11 mpratt

This actual looks like a good game. See the soldiers and something that is moving tanks around? Is that an aircraft???

Yah ID has me pissed at its nice technology but gameplay that has not gotten better since Q1.

This looks good. Can it be they are going to do something great???

I am all ears.....again I hope they dont end up screwing the pooch again like normal.

10 Comments. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo