Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Rhialto

Real Name Rhialto   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname None given.
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://Rhialto.com
Signed On May 6, 2005, 19:01
Total Comments 322 (Amateur)
User ID 23064

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ] Older >

News Comments > GSC Game World Back in Business
14. Re: GSC Game World Back in Business Dec 22, 2014, 07:50 Rhialto

BTW if any of you fan could do a search on your HD for a specific file, I need it to resolve a crash occuring with my latest save. See here.  

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > World Wide Funder Refutes STALKER Apocalypse Collusion
16. Re: World Wide Funder Refutes STALKER Apocalypse Collusion Dec 19, 2014, 15:42 Rhialto

nin wrote on Dec 19, 2014, 15:04:
make me want to help get the word out about who they really are.
Same... that's why I had hope to get Anonymous on them. We would know everthing about those guys!

News Comments > World Wide Funder Refutes STALKER Apocalypse Collusion
12. Re: World Wide Funder Refutes STALKER Apocalypse Collusion Dec 19, 2014, 14:40 Rhialto

Someone should involve Anonymous to give these shitheads a lesson.

Sorry, I don't know why I'm so rude, maybe because these guys are getting on my nerves in keeping trying to steal people... and being a fan of S.T.A.L.K.E.R. I don't like when cowards use that name.

News Comments > Sullied Areal Returns as STALKER Apocalypse
19. Re: Sullied Areal Returns as STALKER Apocalypse Dec 12, 2014, 18:59 Rhialto

Article on Forbes by Erik Kain who also covered Areal  

General Discussion > BN display on mobile
9. No subject Dec 12, 2014, 13:36 Rhialto

Redmask wrote on Nov 29, 2014, 08:56:
I never noticed the left side of the site before haha. I will take a look at it this week when my girlfriend gets back from a business trip, she borrowed my tablet.
You are one of those behind BN?

News Comments > Sullied Areal Returns as STALKER Apocalypse
4. Re: Sullied Areal Returns as STALKER Apocalypse Dec 12, 2014, 10:51 Rhialto

They are pathetic... they don't know at all how to do business, specifically Eugene Kim who should stop showing his face. If they were a tad bright they would worked to get an entirly new crew for presenting the project and don't show any material related to Areal. Anyway, shame on these guys.

BTW, West Games in Vegas is no more. They quickly registered the name for a short period, in fact just long enough to grab all the money with Areal then disappear.

5. No subject Nov 13, 2014, 08:20 Rhialto

I don't know how many you are behind the scene... from your post it looks like no one has lot of knowledge of CSS, I would guess you have similar skills as me so while I was to propose to look at responsive design and the use of CSS media queries now I think the learning curve could be long and frustrating.

What about a KickStarter campaign to collect 1000$ to hire a pro and get it done? I have no idea of the revenu you collect with the ads ans such but asking for a small 1000$ should make it possible to succeed the campaign, and should be a big enough amount for a few hours to a pro to look into this.

Of course, maybe someone in the BN's audience will be able to help for free and get credited somewhere on the site too.

I believe the really first steps though would be to post this as a news on the main page, maybe in the 'etc.' or 'Out of the Blue' section or something so more people would see it and more chance that someone kindly offer you some help. That would be a good start.

3. No subject Nov 11, 2014, 08:31 Rhialto

Verno wrote on Nov 11, 2014, 08:27:
It looks roughly like that on mine as well.
Really? That's strange, it's the opposite from what we see on the computer where titles are bigger than articles.

Maybe they should think of a m.bluesnews.com? But again, after all those years, I look like the only one who care.

1. BN display on mobile Nov 11, 2014, 08:18 Rhialto

Hi,

Emailed BN but no answer yet. Was wondering if BN show like this for everyone on smartphone. I find it strange that the titles are so tiny. This is using Chrome on Android KitKat. I checked the little box to view as a computer but the presentation was the same.

While it's the first time I'm using a smartphone to visit BN, some have been visiting BN on smartphone for years already so if it was a problem with CSS it would have been reported and fixed a long time ago, no?

Regards

This comment was edited on Nov 11, 2014, 08:33.

News Comments > Saturday Previews
5. Re: Saturday Previews Nov 9, 2014, 19:46 Rhialto

MoreLuckThanSkill wrote on Nov 9, 2014, 07:50:
If you are adamant in not buying the expansion, I'd say it's time to quit. You have effectively beaten vanilla D3.
I tend to agree but there are so many items I still haven't found I'd like to get to better handle T6 with all my chars like the Moonward amu as a quick example so no I haven't beaten vD3 but I quit playing a month ago because I need an extra stash tab and that, without the expansion because the expansion will completly change the game and bring too many new items so I'll feel like I'm starting from scratch and I don't want that at any cost, I just want to enjoy more of vD3. I was still having some fun platying to find better equipement then get enough of a set to completly change a build but char space is missing, and stash space also.

I read they are thinking of how to solve those problems but they have not specified if vD3 is included in their thinking.

News Comments > Saturday Previews
1. Re: Saturday Previews Nov 8, 2014, 14:12 Rhialto

I must admit that I'm a bit pissed by Blizzard for the fact they don't care of all the players who don't have the RoS expansion, I'm not alone.

Still trying to get answers to http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/15140594385

News Comments > 10 Game Free Weekend on Steam Starts Tomorrow
3. Re: 10 Game Free Weekend on Steam Starts Tomorrow Oct 15, 2014, 21:12 Rhialto

If you love to play games in stereoscopic 3D, be sure to try the Trine 2 demo!  

News Comments > Train Simulator 2015 on Steam
5. Re: Train Simulator 2015 on Steam Sep 20, 2014, 08:14 Rhialto

Cutter wrote on Sep 18, 2014, 22:33:
Cool trailer. Always wanted to be a train engineer as a lad. It'd be a pretty sweet job taking your train through the desert, mountains, etc. all the seasons. That'd suit me just fine.
Same here!

I took a 20 mins ride yesterday after the upgrade. I see some problems with shadows in 3D so I wrote to support and I hope they are willing to fix problem for people who much better enjoy stereoscopic 3D.

News Comments > MechWarrior Online Rights Devoured by Piranha
7. Re: MechWarrior Online Rights Devoured by Piranha Sep 10, 2014, 12:26 Rhialto

I don't know about the 'behind the scene' but I must say I enjoy MWO. I never met the BT universe some people are talking about and never player the table top game. One day I saw that multiplayer game with big robots sending missiles, using lasers and machine guns and thought it was fun. I downloaded it and immediatly enjoyed the thing, which I still enjoy as of today. Simple as that.  

News Comments > Diablo III Season One Begins; So Does Complaining
8. Re: Diablo III Season One Begins; So Does Complaining Aug 30, 2014, 15:06 Rhialto

Ok I can safely post that here, it's a total fail. Looks like they forgot that the point of such a race to climb the leaderbord is to have everyone equal and follow the same path. What were they thinking enabling Adventure mode and such if those don't have a dedicated leaderboard?

Anyway, personally I still own the original D3 (no expansion) and seasons are available but it's garbage. I was not able to find an answer if we had a different leaderboard (because max lvl = 60) so I started a Monk to see how it goes and it's a waste of time, seasons were specifically designed for RoS owners.

News Comments > Into the Black
1. Re: Into the Black Aug 21, 2014, 19:28 Rhialto

Crazy... even if scripted and not fully accurate, it gives an idea of all what's going on on the internet with every breath you take.  

News Comments > First Diablo III Paragon 1000 Livestream
22. Re: First Diablo III Paragon 1000 Livestream Aug 12, 2014, 22:45 Rhialto

xXBatmanXx wrote on Aug 12, 2014, 19:26:
Anyone hava link to his profile at Blizz? Be cool to check out his gear/stats/time played.
You just had to click the underlined word player's in the news.

8. Re: First Diablo III Paragon 1000 Livestream Aug 12, 2014, 12:26 Rhialto

Done... I saw the new Paragon portrait message but cannot spot any differences.

True that I'm not sure the game deserve that much play time but oh well, to each his own.

5. Re: First Diablo III Paragon 1000 Livestream Aug 12, 2014, 12:15 Rhialto

In less than 5 mins he will reach 1000.  

News Comments > Screencheat Embraces Screencheating
8. Re: Screencheat Embraces Screencheating Jul 25, 2014, 11:06 Rhialto

The idea is excellent BUT if it has to get any success or some important FPS title owners hear of this, they can easily add a similar mode to some of their existing titles. That would not require a big modification.  

322 Comments. 17 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo