Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Rhialto

Real Name Rhialto   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname None given.
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://Rhialto.com
Signed On May 6, 2005, 19:01
Total Comments 303 (Amateur)
User ID 23064

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ] Older >

News Comments > Screencheat Embraces Screencheating
8. Re: Screencheat Embraces Screencheating Jul 25, 2014, 11:06 Rhialto

The idea is excellent BUT if it has to get any success or some important FPS title owners hear of this, they can easily add a similar mode to some of their existing titles. That would not require a big modification.  

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Trine Enchanted Edition
3. Re: Trine Enchanted Edition Jul 24, 2014, 11:25 Rhialto

Again, for anyone with 3D Vision, this is a MUST HAVE. Simply gorgeous.  

News Comments > Areal Kickstarter Suspended
37. Re: Areal Kickstarter Suspended Jul 23, 2014, 08:25 Rhialto

Problem is that with PayPal, they REALLY collect money as we discuss NOW. People won't be able to have their money back.

While as a KS campaign, money was virtual until the last day and it got cancelled so nobody lost a dime.

News Comments > Areal Kickstarter Suspended
32. Re: Areal Kickstarter Suspended Jul 22, 2014, 21:49 Rhialto

This is a good news... sorta, well you get it.

BTW, I thought their twitter account was https://twitter.com/WG_tweet?

There you go, I knew I was right: https://twitter.com/ArealWestGames/status/481198526761029632

But why? If they cheat on twitter, they must be cheating somewhere else...

News Comments > Areal Conspiracy Theories
22. Re: Areal Conspiracy Theories Jul 21, 2014, 18:14 Rhialto

Those looking for the next S.T.A.L.K.E.R. game, with all this AREAL story I came to a new website yesterday and boy it was looking promising: http://www.raindropgame.com/ but KS campaign was not a succes.

Anyone have heard of it before today?

News Comments > Areal Funded; Putin a Backer?
7. Re: Areal Funded; Putin a Backer? Jul 20, 2014, 13:28 Rhialto

It is so crazy, isn't? Like if Putin would do such a thing... c'mon!

Then there are a few folks there who really have no life to fill in the Comments so badly. Sadly, KS doing nothing but I heard they sometimes take action the last day.

Yesterday I created this page dedicated to WG in hope they could stop current campaign (it's not too late even if they reached their goal) and work on something to start over stronger later.

Anyway, we will see what happens this thursday.

News Comments > Saturday Tech Bits
1. Re: Saturday Tech Bits Jul 12, 2014, 15:27 Rhialto

If it was the old OCZ, I conclude they would have never done this... I hope!  

News Comments > S.T.A.L.K.E.R. and Survarium Designer Joins Areal
8. Re: S.T.A.L.K.E.R. and Survarium Designer Joins Areal Jul 8, 2014, 12:59 Rhialto

Hey nin, do you post comments on the Areal KS page? I know you follow this story closely. No idea what is your name there.

I cannot comment there, not that I have a lot to say anyway, but I don't have an Amazon account and I don't plan to get one.

News Comments > S.T.A.L.K.E.R. and Survarium Designer Joins Areal
6. Re: S.T.A.L.K.E.R. and Survarium Designer Joins Areal Jul 8, 2014, 12:52 Rhialto

Let's see if they will answer my question here.  

News Comments > Areal: Spiritual Successor to S.T.A.L.K.E.R.
31. Re: Areal: Spiritual Successor to S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Jun 25, 2014, 17:15 Rhialto

I only hope it's real, being a fan of the S.T.A.L.K.E.R. series.

Unfortunatly, I'm not a member on KS and won't be as we also need to be a member on Amazon to pledge so I cannot go and comment over there but I've read many comments in hope of finding the truth.

Since many have raised a red flag I decided to do a quick search about that company. I fist noticed the recent Twitter account which show they are in Las Vegas, NV. Wow, I thought all those people where from Ukraine and surroundings. Las Vegas is also what show up on KS and I guess that was a requirement to start a campaign on Kickstarter.

So a quick look at a company calles West Games in Las Vegas and I find this which tell us they have reserved the WEST GAMES name in May and that this will expire in August. The address listed point to a house in the Spanish Bay residential complex as seen here. Maybe they work in the basement? Or is it Leonid Kovtun (name on KS) personnal address?

Maybe someone will find out soon enough... just don't tell anyone what I just told you!

News Comments > Play PC Titanfall for Free
37. Re: Play PC Titanfall for Free Jun 20, 2014, 16:50 Rhialto

Maybe they want to compete with the free to play MWO?

I play MWO and with my limited play time I see no reason to get into learning a new game...

News Comments > Trine Enchanted Edition Beta
5. Re: Trine Enchanted Edition Beta Jun 19, 2014, 13:31 Rhialto

djinn wrote on Jun 19, 2014, 13:02:
Rhialto wrote on Jun 19, 2014, 12:11:
For all those who like to play in 3D, Trine is a must have. It is simply gorgeous.

True. Generally dislike almost all 3d I've seen so far, except for Trine 2.

I don't know if it's your kind of game style but I love MechWarrior Online and DIII in 3D.

News Comments > Trine Enchanted Edition Beta
3. Re: Trine Enchanted Edition Beta Jun 19, 2014, 12:11 Rhialto

For all those who like to play in 3D, Trine is a must have. It is simply gorgeous.  

News Comments > etc.
9. H-L2 story May 25, 2014, 21:26 Rhialto

Nice article, thanks for pointing to that H-L2 story, it was an interesting read.  

News Comments > Diablo III Legendary Anniversary Buff Becomes Permanent
19. Re: Diablo III Legendary Anniversary Buff Becomes Permanent May 22, 2014, 12:55 Rhialto

I was telling to myself yesterday that current drop should be like this all the time and today I read it will, nice!

I don't own the expansion and won't before a huge sale as I stated before I already paid for something that was broken at start and took too long to get fixed (I quit playing 10 months).

And I must admit that I like the fact I'm stuck at 60 and can call lvl70 friends to either farm or rush a new char. Also they can find me yellow lvl 70 items with lower level requirements I can use but while I don't have friends close to me who play, I was only able to ask 3-4 people yet I met 10 month ago so I'm still waiting to get back to me with 'Hey look, I find this for you'.

The fact that legendary drops are bound to account and not always good, it's nice that they drop a bit more often than before. At least we can get brimstone and have an extra chance to craft. That's our only hope without expansion, no Kadala and such.

News Comments > S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Lost Alpha Mod
7. Re: S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Lost Alpha Mod Apr 28, 2014, 12:22 Rhialto

oops I gave the link to the announcement but forgot to give the link to the lastest video as well, which is: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sjh8sjkKR40

You may want to replace the older video with that newer one.

Another one but showing more gameplay: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HDgE5l367ls

I installed it but skipped the C redistribuable thing and such at the end of installation and the game refused to run. I will have to install again and see, time was missing.

This comment was edited on Apr 28, 2014, 12:53.

News Comments > Morning Patches
18. Re: Morning Patches Apr 10, 2014, 19:26 Rhialto

jacobvandy wrote on Apr 10, 2014, 19:10:
The price of gold has gone up, with TRILLIONS being taken out of circulation with the AH shutting down and all of that being bound to accounts. New players with nothing, and more money than time to spend playing, could easily spend $5 for that truckload of rares that took someone an hour or two of farming to gather.
Can we transfer gold from a player to another? I may have 105 millions to sell.

14. Re: Morning Patches Apr 10, 2014, 18:45 Rhialto

Hey nin, add me as a friend, you could help me farm in higher levels!
And maybe you have some lvl 60 items of no use now? I've sent an invite.

3. Re: Morning Patches Apr 10, 2014, 12:24 Rhialto

nin, I see you looked at the patch notes I posted. What I don't like is that patch means nerf-only for non-RoS users and I'm one of them.

It's being discussed here.

1. Re: Morning Patches Apr 10, 2014, 12:07 Rhialto

Blue you have it wrong, the hotfix is this one:
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/12471197317

303 Comments. 16 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo