Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Rhialto

Real Name Rhialto   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname None given.
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://Rhialto.com
Signed On May 6, 2005, 19:01
Total Comments 311 (Amateur)
User ID 23064

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ] Older >

News Comments > 10 Game Free Weekend on Steam Starts Tomorrow
3. Re: 10 Game Free Weekend on Steam Starts Tomorrow Oct 15, 2014, 21:12 Rhialto

If you love to play games in stereoscopic 3D, be sure to try the Trine 2 demo!  

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Train Simulator 2015 on Steam
5. Re: Train Simulator 2015 on Steam Sep 20, 2014, 08:14 Rhialto

Cutter wrote on Sep 18, 2014, 22:33:
Cool trailer. Always wanted to be a train engineer as a lad. It'd be a pretty sweet job taking your train through the desert, mountains, etc. all the seasons. That'd suit me just fine.
Same here!

I took a 20 mins ride yesterday after the upgrade. I see some problems with shadows in 3D so I wrote to support and I hope they are willing to fix problem for people who much better enjoy stereoscopic 3D.

News Comments > MechWarrior Online Rights Devoured by Piranha
7. Re: MechWarrior Online Rights Devoured by Piranha Sep 10, 2014, 12:26 Rhialto

I don't know about the 'behind the scene' but I must say I enjoy MWO. I never met the BT universe some people are talking about and never player the table top game. One day I saw that multiplayer game with big robots sending missiles, using lasers and machine guns and thought it was fun. I downloaded it and immediatly enjoyed the thing, which I still enjoy as of today. Simple as that.  

News Comments > Diablo III Season One Begins; So Does Complaining
8. Re: Diablo III Season One Begins; So Does Complaining Aug 30, 2014, 15:06 Rhialto

Ok I can safely post that here, it's a total fail. Looks like they forgot that the point of such a race to climb the leaderbord is to have everyone equal and follow the same path. What were they thinking enabling Adventure mode and such if those don't have a dedicated leaderboard?

Anyway, personally I still own the original D3 (no expansion) and seasons are available but it's garbage. I was not able to find an answer if we had a different leaderboard (because max lvl = 60) so I started a Monk to see how it goes and it's a waste of time, seasons were specifically designed for RoS owners.

News Comments > Into the Black
1. Re: Into the Black Aug 21, 2014, 19:28 Rhialto

Crazy... even if scripted and not fully accurate, it gives an idea of all what's going on on the internet with every breath you take.  

News Comments > First Diablo III Paragon 1000 Livestream
22. Re: First Diablo III Paragon 1000 Livestream Aug 12, 2014, 22:45 Rhialto

xXBatmanXx wrote on Aug 12, 2014, 19:26:
Anyone hava link to his profile at Blizz? Be cool to check out his gear/stats/time played.
You just had to click the underlined word player's in the news.

8. Re: First Diablo III Paragon 1000 Livestream Aug 12, 2014, 12:26 Rhialto

Done... I saw the new Paragon portrait message but cannot spot any differences.

True that I'm not sure the game deserve that much play time but oh well, to each his own.

5. Re: First Diablo III Paragon 1000 Livestream Aug 12, 2014, 12:15 Rhialto

In less than 5 mins he will reach 1000.  

News Comments > Screencheat Embraces Screencheating
8. Re: Screencheat Embraces Screencheating Jul 25, 2014, 11:06 Rhialto

The idea is excellent BUT if it has to get any success or some important FPS title owners hear of this, they can easily add a similar mode to some of their existing titles. That would not require a big modification.  

News Comments > Trine Enchanted Edition
3. Re: Trine Enchanted Edition Jul 24, 2014, 11:25 Rhialto

Again, for anyone with 3D Vision, this is a MUST HAVE. Simply gorgeous.  

News Comments > Areal Kickstarter Suspended
37. Re: Areal Kickstarter Suspended Jul 23, 2014, 08:25 Rhialto

Problem is that with PayPal, they REALLY collect money as we discuss NOW. People won't be able to have their money back.

While as a KS campaign, money was virtual until the last day and it got cancelled so nobody lost a dime.

News Comments > Areal Kickstarter Suspended
32. Re: Areal Kickstarter Suspended Jul 22, 2014, 21:49 Rhialto

This is a good news... sorta, well you get it.

BTW, I thought their twitter account was https://twitter.com/WG_tweet?

There you go, I knew I was right: https://twitter.com/ArealWestGames/status/481198526761029632

But why? If they cheat on twitter, they must be cheating somewhere else...

News Comments > Areal Conspiracy Theories
22. Re: Areal Conspiracy Theories Jul 21, 2014, 18:14 Rhialto

Those looking for the next S.T.A.L.K.E.R. game, with all this AREAL story I came to a new website yesterday and boy it was looking promising: http://www.raindropgame.com/ but KS campaign was not a succes.

Anyone have heard of it before today?

News Comments > Areal Funded; Putin a Backer?
7. Re: Areal Funded; Putin a Backer? Jul 20, 2014, 13:28 Rhialto

It is so crazy, isn't? Like if Putin would do such a thing... c'mon!

Then there are a few folks there who really have no life to fill in the Comments so badly. Sadly, KS doing nothing but I heard they sometimes take action the last day.

Yesterday I created this page dedicated to WG in hope they could stop current campaign (it's not too late even if they reached their goal) and work on something to start over stronger later.

Anyway, we will see what happens this thursday.

News Comments > Saturday Tech Bits
1. Re: Saturday Tech Bits Jul 12, 2014, 15:27 Rhialto

If it was the old OCZ, I conclude they would have never done this... I hope!  

News Comments > S.T.A.L.K.E.R. and Survarium Designer Joins Areal
8. Re: S.T.A.L.K.E.R. and Survarium Designer Joins Areal Jul 8, 2014, 12:59 Rhialto

Hey nin, do you post comments on the Areal KS page? I know you follow this story closely. No idea what is your name there.

I cannot comment there, not that I have a lot to say anyway, but I don't have an Amazon account and I don't plan to get one.

News Comments > S.T.A.L.K.E.R. and Survarium Designer Joins Areal
6. Re: S.T.A.L.K.E.R. and Survarium Designer Joins Areal Jul 8, 2014, 12:52 Rhialto

Let's see if they will answer my question here.  

News Comments > Areal: Spiritual Successor to S.T.A.L.K.E.R.
31. Re: Areal: Spiritual Successor to S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Jun 25, 2014, 17:15 Rhialto

I only hope it's real, being a fan of the S.T.A.L.K.E.R. series.

Unfortunatly, I'm not a member on KS and won't be as we also need to be a member on Amazon to pledge so I cannot go and comment over there but I've read many comments in hope of finding the truth.

Since many have raised a red flag I decided to do a quick search about that company. I fist noticed the recent Twitter account which show they are in Las Vegas, NV. Wow, I thought all those people where from Ukraine and surroundings. Las Vegas is also what show up on KS and I guess that was a requirement to start a campaign on Kickstarter.

So a quick look at a company calles West Games in Las Vegas and I find this which tell us they have reserved the WEST GAMES name in May and that this will expire in August. The address listed point to a house in the Spanish Bay residential complex as seen here. Maybe they work in the basement? Or is it Leonid Kovtun (name on KS) personnal address?

Maybe someone will find out soon enough... just don't tell anyone what I just told you!

News Comments > Play PC Titanfall for Free
37. Re: Play PC Titanfall for Free Jun 20, 2014, 16:50 Rhialto

Maybe they want to compete with the free to play MWO?

I play MWO and with my limited play time I see no reason to get into learning a new game...

News Comments > Trine Enchanted Edition Beta
5. Re: Trine Enchanted Edition Beta Jun 19, 2014, 13:31 Rhialto

djinn wrote on Jun 19, 2014, 13:02:
Rhialto wrote on Jun 19, 2014, 12:11:
For all those who like to play in 3D, Trine is a must have. It is simply gorgeous.

True. Generally dislike almost all 3d I've seen so far, except for Trine 2.

I don't know if it's your kind of game style but I love MechWarrior Online and DIII in 3D.

311 Comments. 16 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo