Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Rowee

Real Name Rowee   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Rowee
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Apr 26, 2005, 05:26
Total Comments 6 (Suspect)
User ID 22992

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

News Comments > Why They Fear F.E.A.R. 2 in AU
16. Re: Why They Fear F.E.A.R. 2 in AU Nov 27, 2008, 00:46 Rowee

For those curious, there is an brief interview with Micheal Atkinson on the ABC's Good Game website:http://www.abc.net.au/tv/goodgame/video/

What a prick!

This comment was edited on Nov 27, 2008, 00:46.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Why They Fear F.E.A.R. 2 in AU
8. Re: Why They Fear F.E.A.R. 2 in AU Nov 26, 2008, 20:00 Rowee

Blame South Australia's Attorney General Michael Atkinson. He is the person stopping an R18+ classification and any debate surrounding it.  

News Comments > Crysis Warhead In Stores - Limited Installs & Online Authentication
57. Re: Sep 18, 2008, 18:20 Rowee

I can't find anywhere the actual specs required for the this game - (i went to their website but it doesn't seem to help). Has it been optimized to run faster since the Crysis Demo or is it wishful thinking?

News Comments > On Spore Piracy
47. Re: No subject Sep 14, 2008, 20:45 Rowee

What is the legality of purchasing the product but using cracks/downloading the pirate version?

I install an uninstall games all the time. I install it on my laptop too. Does that mean I will only be able to reinstall once on one computer?

Does that also mean the boot drive that i've ghosted and revert back to occationally will waste 1 precious game install??

News Comments > Payback Coming Down Under
7. No subject Nov 27, 2007, 20:44 Rowee

Hopefully with our new less conservative government, we'll get game classifications over MA15+ like movies.

The old fogies didn't realise that the average age of gamers these days is 30!

That being said, I got the game from another "source" and it is rather crappy - at least the controls are!

This comment was edited on Nov 27, 20:45.

News Comments > Prince of Persia The Two Thrones Date
7. Great stories, especially the first one! Nov 3, 2005, 23:54 Rowee

It was unfortunate that sands of time sold so poorly for such a critically acclaimed game - it was inevitable the path they had to go with the second one.

Warrior within was still pretty cool, had some great ideas and the fighting perfectly fitted into the darker storyline of being chased by that "Dharka creature" (those sepia chase sequences still scare me!).

I hope they can get the right mix of adventure and action in this one. One thing they have going for the series are the quality storylines and plot developments (especially for a game!)

Looking forward to this one and hope it's more of a cross between sands and warrior.

6 Comments. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo