Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Thomas Grimes

Real Name Thomas Grimes   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname SirKnight
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Apr 14, 2005, 23:42
Total Comments 1181 (Pro)
User ID 22923

User comment history
< Newer [ 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ] Older >

News Comments > It Came from BlizzCon 2010, Part 1
10. Re: It Came from BlizzCon 2010, Part 1 Oct 23, 2010, 19:23 SirKnight

Even though he came down kind of crooked, that should not have caused a break. Maybe a minor sprain in the ankle but that's it.

Drinking more milk and hitting the gym should be his obvious next step. He looked quite frail and out of shape to begin with.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Morning Mobilization
2. Re: Morning Mobilization Oct 22, 2010, 12:18 SirKnight

kxmode wrote on Oct 22, 2010, 11:41:
You know what else frustrates Steve Wozniak? Kids, on his lawn.

LOL!

News Comments > Out of the Blue
2. US man guilty of urging attack on South Park writers. Oct 21, 2010, 10:52 SirKnight

When reading that head line the first thing I thought of was CopperCab, the ginger dude from youtube. lol  

News Comments > etc., etc.
3. Re: etc., etc. Oct 21, 2010, 00:04 SirKnight

3dfx (GPU accelerated) on DOSBox would be the bee's knees.  

News Comments > Medal of Honor Patch Notes
3. Re: Medal of Honor Patch Notes Oct 20, 2010, 21:12 SirKnight

Headshot does the most damage? Who knew?  

4. Re: Out of the Blue Oct 18, 2010, 12:24 SirKnight

Blue, you really should try the 3rd degree chips. They're not that hot. From what I gather, I think you can handle them with no problem. I find most foods/sauces/etc are blown out of proportion when it comes to the hot variety. It's rare to find something that really is as hot as the marketing claims.  

News Comments > Next ARMA 2 DLC Next Month
6. Re: Next ARMA 2 DLC Next Month Oct 14, 2010, 19:07 SirKnight

The Half Elf wrote on Oct 14, 2010, 18:23:
007Bistromath wrote on Oct 14, 2010, 11:53:
BLUESNEWS EXCLUSIVE!!!

The following is a leaked transcript of voiceover clips from Private Military Company.

TAKE OUT THAT... ENEMY... ASSHOLE... 30 METERS WEST.

HOSTILE... VILLAGE... SOUTH OF THE OIL RIG.

COMMANDEER THAT... CHILD'S BICYCLE... ON THE LEFT.

Is it bad when the simulated voice work is 100% better then the rest of the voice work?

LOL! Yeah, the voice acting makes me gag. I really wish they could hire good actors for that because right now the acting is so bad it kills the immersion. One of the dudes, I think his name is Drake in the game, sounds like Charlie the Unicorn, lol! They are trying way too hard to sound American.

I kinda liked the voice acting in OFP though. It was far from great, but it was sure better than what came next in Arma 1/2. But there was just something about it that I liked for some reason. Maybe BIS should hire those guys again.

3. Re: Out of the Blue Oct 5, 2010, 11:57 SirKnight

I've had the 3rd degree. They're kinda hot but not too bad. Of course, I eat raw habaneros so yeah.  

News Comments > Morning Mobilization
5. Re: Morning Mobilization Oct 1, 2010, 14:51 SirKnight

Oh so Ballmer only gets 670K...boo hoo. Poor him. Looks like he'll have no choice now but to sleep in a cardboard box behind walmart.  

News Comments > Medal of Honor Open Beta Client
5. Re: Medal of Honor Open Beta Client Oct 1, 2010, 14:38 SirKnight

DangerDog wrote on Oct 1, 2010, 14:00:
I can't wait to play as the Taliban.

EA recently announced they changed the name from Taliban to Opposing Force. Too much backlash it seems.

edit: Ah it seems I missed Blue posting about this already right under this one.

News Comments > Gatherings & Competitions
2. Re: Gatherings & Competitions Oct 1, 2010, 08:58 SirKnight

Will is going to make John his bitch.  

News Comments > Ships Ahoy - Haunted House
9. Re: Ships Ahoy - Haunted House Sep 29, 2010, 23:19 SirKnight

I was just playing the demo for Amnesia. That's one freaky game. The water section is like aaahhhhh.

I now want to check out penumbra (made by the same dev). I remember hearing about it before but never looked into it. The video I watched of it looks freaky as hell too.

I don't expect haunted house to be anything like those two games as far as scary/freaky. The trailer shows it to be more cartoon action-ish. It still looks interesting though, even though my PC can't play it which is beyond lame. Guess I'll wait for the 360 version. :/

News Comments > Evening Metaverse
1. Re: Evening Metaverse Sep 28, 2010, 23:33 SirKnight

Xmarks shutting down really sucks!

Cross-platform and cross-browser bookmark syncing is a great thing.

News Comments > Evening Tech Bits
1. Re: Evening Tech Bits Sep 27, 2010, 22:16 SirKnight

That Commodore PC64 is kinda cool! Especially when running a C64 emulator on it.

They misspelled NVIDIA on that page. They put Nvidea. lol

News Comments > GOG.com Update
27. Re: GOG.com Update Sep 23, 2010, 19:19 SirKnight

I still use GetRight. Mostly as my torrent (legal stuff!) downloader though.  

News Comments > GOG.com Statement Expected Wednesday
9. Re: GOG.com Statement Expected Wednesday Sep 20, 2010, 19:15 SirKnight

Wolfox wrote on Sep 20, 2010, 18:09:
Now the latest rumor says that GOG.com was bought by Steam... I do hope not, as that's probably the direct opposite of what GOG.com was.

Well it would be fine to use Steam as the way to buy and download the games as long as they do not inject any DRM into them. I'm not sure if Valve would do that, but if so this would not be a bad thing. I like using Steam as my central hub for all my games. Including non-Steam games.

I hate DRM as much as anyone, but Valve's direction at it is the best form. It's the lesser of the evils at least. Still evil but it's livable for now I guess. Even though DRM is a waste of time for everyone and I just don't get why they keep using it. It makes ZERO difference in the real world.

News Comments > Morning Consolidation
6. Re: Morning Consolidation Sep 16, 2010, 13:18 SirKnight

The 360 hardware was outdated 5 years ago. It does not make sense to stretch it 5 more years. Easily my ass.

I never thought the 360 would be stretched this long actually. I remember when it came out thinking my PC at the time was far more powerful (it was!) and the 360 seemed rather weak and crusty then.

All games for years now have looked the same. It's getting quite boring actually. It's time for xbox 720 and PS4 with DX11/GL4 capabilities with compute (OpenCL/CUDA/etc). At least.

News Comments > Software First Sale Doctrine Slashed
6. Re: Software First Sale Doctrine Slashed Sep 10, 2010, 21:51 SirKnight

Oh yeah, this will help them make more money and offset/cut down on piracy...LOL!

If they make it where used games are illegal, I just won't buy games. Unless they lowered the prices by A LOT. Most of my games are used since new prices are ridiculous and not worth it. I rarely buy new. My exceptions are valve games, id games, red dead, uncharted, and uh not much else.

News Comments > DNF ShakyCam Footage
3. Re: DNF ShakyCam Footage Sep 3, 2010, 23:38 SirKnight

When I was watching this live earlier today on ustream, everyone was saying the same thing constantly. They were so annoyed at the cameraman.

It feels so weird and almost wrong that DNF is actually going to come out for real. If this was 3DR talking I would not believe it. But it is real indeed. Scary!

This comment was edited on Sep 3, 2010, 23:46.

News Comments > Duke Nukem Forever Press Release
21. Re: Duke Nukem Forever Press Release Sep 3, 2010, 18:59 SirKnight

Cutter wrote on Sep 3, 2010, 18:35:
Please let it launch and fail and go away for ever. Stupid IP, ricidulous history surrounding it, best off just to go away.

Who kicked you in the cooter?

Regen health = the devil. I'm already disappointed that Rage will have it. If Half Life ever does, I'll go insane. I'm hoping Doom 4 will not, but I'm sure it will.

1181 Comments. 60 pages. Viewing page 39.
< Newer [ 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo