Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Thomas Grimes

Real Name Thomas Grimes   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname SirKnight
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Apr 14, 2005, 23:42
Total Comments 1162 (Pro)
User ID 22923

User comment history
< Newer [ 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 ] Older >

News Comments > Morning Legal Briefs
2. Re: Morning Legal Briefs Aug 28, 2012, 11:18 SirKnight

I have the AT&T Galaxy S II and it's a great phone. The battery life is the best I've seen on Android so far (I'm sure there's newer phones that are better by now) and it's very fast. It would be a shame to see it go since you can get it real cheap now. It was worth the original price when released last year and it's absolutely worth the current price, which is right around $50 or so now.

The iPhone is a great phone for sure. It's very fast, made much better quality than any Android and the OS has always ran smoother than Android. I have a TON of money sunk in iOS apps and games, mostly games, which is why I still get tempted by an iPhone. But there are some things about my SII that I'd hate to give up right now. I would like a new iPod touch, as long as they release a 128GB version as my 64 is not cutting it at all.

Even though Apple is the king of stealing/copying, it has always been 100% obvious to me that Samsung has been ripping Apple off for quite some time now. Though, I could care less personally.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Out of the Blue
19. Re: RIP Neil Armstrong Aug 26, 2012, 00:47 SirKnight

Julio wrote on Aug 25, 2012, 20:03:
WarPig wrote on Aug 25, 2012, 18:33:
Just saw that Neil Armstrong died... damn. A true, true hero. Probably THE ultimate hero of my lifetime. I know he was one of many (astronauts that is, and they were all unbelievable) but damn, he was the man.

The BALLS of those men. My god.

Well if you believe he actually stepped foot on the moon. In my books, he was a pretty good actor.

Oh FFS. You're not one of THOSE are you?

News Comments > Steamships Ahoy - Counter-Strike: Global Offensive
9. Re: Steamships Ahoy - Counter-Strike: Global Offensive Aug 21, 2012, 14:31 SirKnight

deqer wrote on Aug 21, 2012, 13:52:
Did we ask for another Counter-strike? Nope. I think people are still enjoying the other one. And why change that now with a new CS? Why change everything these players have been learning and getting a feeling for. because you need to make more money? Welp, that's not our problem. So, don't make it our problem by shoving another CS product down our throats.

Dude, did you wake up with a porcupine in your butt or what? No one is shoving anything down your throat. Don't want it? Don't buy it.

I swear some people...

14. Re: Out of the Blue Aug 19, 2012, 18:45 SirKnight

Oh and also:
linky

13. Re: Out of the Blue Aug 19, 2012, 18:44 SirKnight

Scarcrux wrote on Aug 19, 2012, 17:48:
The egg yolk study is flawed: "This study found that egg yolk consumption was associated with increased fatty build-up in the arteries of the neck, though this was small when compared to the build-up expected with age. This study has important limitations which mean that it cannot be concluded that egg yolks are as bad for you as smoking:"

See this article for more details.

link1

link2

No reason to fear eggs at all. Not even several/many per day.

News Comments > More Diablo III 1.04 Class Previews
6. Re: More Diablo III 1.04 Class Previews Aug 17, 2012, 12:16 SirKnight

My battle net account was compromised yesterday. I received an email that my username/email for my account was changed to something @162.com I think it was. Turns out to be some chinese site. I was completely locked out of the account but after trying all day, I finally got a hold of someone on the phone at blizzard and they took care of it very quickly and painlessly. I was surprised it wasn't going to turn into a cluster fuck.

Damn hackers need to be thrown to the lions. For real.

News Comments > Into the Black
2. Re: Into the Black Aug 14, 2012, 21:56 SirKnight

GIVE ME BACK THE TITS!!!  

News Comments > Indie Royale Gone Fishin' Bundle
3. Re: Indie Royale Gone Fishin' Bundle Aug 12, 2012, 20:06 SirKnight

I thought this was going to be about fishing games.  

News Comments > Rumored Mafia 3 on Rumored Next-Gen Consoles
2. Re: Rumored Mafia 3 on Rumored Next-Gen Consoles Aug 8, 2012, 20:44 SirKnight

I'm glad to see a #3. I really liked Mafia 2 a lot. I've played it through many many times.

I hope they continue the story from Mafia 2. I really want to know what's going to happen with Joe. And of course Vito too.

News Comments > Doom 4 Will Support Oculus Rift
5. Re: Doom 4 Will Support Oculus Rift Aug 3, 2012, 22:17 SirKnight

I'd like to see this in Rage too. John is putting this code in idTech 5 for Doom so I don't see why it would not show up in a future Rage patch.

I look forward to my dev kit of this. Unless someone beats me, I'm adding support to Quake.

4. Re: Out of the Blue Aug 3, 2012, 12:36 SirKnight

Silicon Avatar wrote on Aug 3, 2012, 12:29:
Those street lamps melted because there was a dumpster fire nearby.

Quality journalism right there. But of course, what can you expect from a "green freak."

News Comments > Bullet Run Launches
13. Re: Bullet Run Launches Jul 31, 2012, 17:25 SirKnight

w00tie wrote on Jul 31, 2012, 14:32:
Looks like it was built on the Quake2 engine.

It's been a while since you've seen/played Quake 2 isn't it?

News Comments > GNU Guru: Linux Steam "Unethical"
25. Re: GNU Guru: Linux Steam Jul 31, 2012, 13:04 SirKnight

Mashiki Amiketo wrote on Jul 31, 2012, 11:20:
Beamer wrote on Jul 31, 2012, 10:52:
Since when does freedom mean everything is free?
It doesn't. This guy is out to lunch and always has been, Stallman doesn't have a book inside reality. As many people have already figured out. Funny enough he doesn't seem to have a problem with WINE. Umm...k? Doesn't that mean the same thing.

Well he doesn't have a problem with WINE because it's GPL. What the users do with it is not his or anyone's concern. The point is WINE respects the GPL and that's what he's going on about.

News Comments > Minecraft Patent Lawsuit
10. Re: Minecraft Patent Lawsuit Jul 22, 2012, 16:54 SirKnight

Doombringer wrote on Jul 22, 2012, 16:38:
Notch may be in the right, but his smug approach makes me want him to fail. The "I'll throw piles of money at them!" is little more than a boast. It isn't "cool" and it doesn't put him in a "good guy" light.

No that's just plain wrong. It shows he does not care about money like the patent trolls but instead cares about what's right.

News Comments > Steam Summer Sale Day Nine
3. Re: Steam Summer Sale Day Nine Jul 20, 2012, 14:02 SirKnight

I'm wondering about FEAR 3 too.  

News Comments > Fez Ports Coming?
9. Re: Fez Ports Coming? Jul 19, 2012, 13:10 SirKnight

Every time I see anything about this game I can't stop thinking about Fez from That 70's Show.

I said good day!

News Comments > Evening Safety Dance
2. Re: Evening Safety Dance Jul 18, 2012, 23:30 SirKnight

Only in the US it's spelled like that. That's one of those US vs British English differences.  

News Comments > Medal of Honor: Warfighter Alpha Footage
5. Re: Medal of Honor: Warfighter Alpha Footage Jul 16, 2012, 12:50 SirKnight

Yeah I knew it wouldn't take long before those videos were pulled.  

News Comments > LucasArts FPS Plans?
18. Re: LucasArts FPS Plans? Jul 10, 2012, 13:55 SirKnight

Moog wrote on Jul 10, 2012, 12:00:
Outlaws 2!!!

YES!!!

News Comments > etc.
2. Re: etc. Jul 6, 2012, 11:08 SirKnight

But the shotgun in that map is the double barrel. Kurt used a single.

I don't think this is a reference to Kurt or his band. What Sohakmet on that forum said makes a lot more sense. Seems to me this is more of a coincidence than anything.

http://filesmelt.com/dl/Screenshot_Doom_20120705_131023.png

1162 Comments. 59 pages. Viewing page 20.
< Newer [ 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo