Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for space captain

Real Name space captain   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname space captain
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description Banned
Homepage None given.
Signed On Apr 9, 2005, 02:58
Total Comments 7699 (Guru)
User ID 22897

User comment history
< Newer [ 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 ] Older >

News Comments > TERA's $25 Horse
5. Re: TERA's $25 Horse Jun 27, 2012, 10:32 space captain

Frijoles wrote on Jun 27, 2012, 10:28:
Wowbagger_TIP wrote on Jun 27, 2012, 10:26:
Unbelievable that people buy that crap. So glad I never played WoW...

On a similar note, stop going to sporting events because sports are dumb. So glad I never went to a baseball game.

somebody touch a nerve there?

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Scrolls Alpha Nears; Beta Plans Explained
11. Re: Scrolls Alpha Nears; Beta Plans Explained Jun 25, 2012, 12:18 space captain

Dev wrote on Jun 25, 2012, 12:00:
It was just plain silly to fight beth over this (REGARDLESS of who was right). Mojang doesn't have nearly the resources to fight them and win, they should have renamed the game to something else, something more memorable, something they COULD trademark. Even if it had to have scrolls in the name, it could have been "Fantastical Combat Scrolls" or some such (just making up a silly name from the top of my head)

but then they would have lost to the MAN! and worse than that, the AMERICAN MAN!!

News Comments > Dead State Kickstarter Funded
12. Re: Dead State Kickstarter Funded Jun 23, 2012, 18:59 space captain

dog allies needs to be at like 240 or something  

News Comments > Curt Schilling on 38 Studios' Demise
73. Re: Curt Schilling on 38 Studios' Demise Jun 23, 2012, 14:12 space captain

its pretty easy to break it down.. if someone likes it, its "good"... if they dont like it, its "bad"

logic doesnt have anything to do with decisions like that

News Comments > PC Assassin's Creed III Delayed?
9. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Jun 23, 2012, 08:20 space captain

Jerykk wrote on Jun 22, 2012, 22:56:
Not sure why Ubisoft insists on delaying its PC ports.

PIRATESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

68. Re: Curt Schilling on 38 Studios' Demise Jun 23, 2012, 08:16 space captain

Prez wrote on Jun 23, 2012, 06:21:
I find it amusing that everyone speaks in absolutes i.e. "People just want to vote the Black Kenyan out of office!" (REALLY??) and equally absurd stuff, but then a guy like cappy comes in speaking rationally, logically rather than emotionally and in a very unbiased manner (what a concept!!!), and everyone suddenly agrees with him. I wish I could do that - good show cappy.

i find it amusing that people argue and debate over the governmental system as if it is legitimately functional and economically viable

seems like blind faith is some crucial bit of human nature... it used to be the holy church, now its the government

but when you see whats really going on, you cant blame people for hiding from it... its very understandable

News Comments > Mass Effect 3: Extended Cut Tuesday
18. Re: Mass Effect 3: Extended Cut Tuesday Jun 23, 2012, 08:03 space captain

Dades wrote on Jun 23, 2012, 01:16:
Starchild and the color coded endings were an embarrassing effort even

aint nothing but a party yall

28. Re: Curt Schilling on 38 Studios' Demise Jun 22, 2012, 18:33 space captain

partisan politics are already retarded, from go - but generally most of the fucked up ideas and perspectives are found on the "conservative" side of things

but really both sides are fucked up in general, especially due to the oppositional ideas/views that are generated automatically.. just because you are part of the other "team"... or because its like some kind of war where you must kill the enemy with genocide

its really become its own thing, its apart from any kind of real value in terms of actual governance and regulations

7. Re: Curt Schilling on 38 Studios' Demise Jun 22, 2012, 13:11 space captain

bhcompy wrote on Jun 22, 2012, 12:37:
Well, keep in mind he's a former professional athlete. He's used to seeing people hung out to dry by management all the time, livelihood and family be damned.

yeh those multi-million dollar salaries are such a hardship

those poor, poor pro atheletes

News Comments > Nuclear Union Announced
6. Re: Nuclear Union Announced Jun 22, 2012, 13:07 space captain

commie shit  

News Comments > PlanetSide 2 Trailer
35. Re: PlanetSide 2 Trailer Jun 21, 2012, 10:53 space captain

its more likely you just want some kind of excuse for getting your ass kicked

its ok, yeh they paid money thats why they are better than you, dont worry, everything is fine

News Comments > NVIDIA Beta Drivers Promise Performance Boosts
3. Re: NVIDIA Beta Drivers Promise Performance Boosts Jun 18, 2012, 17:50 space captain

NKD wrote on Jun 18, 2012, 17:13:
Planetside 2 SLI profile already? Nice.

oh hell yes

News Comments > Saturday Consolidation
59. Re: Saturday Consolidation Jun 18, 2012, 17:47 space captain

Dev wrote on Jun 18, 2012, 01:09:
I dunno, I'd never heard of thunderbolt until recently, and I still am not sure as to what it can do.
But here's a link as to what mobos have it onboard and what can have it added:
Text for your Link

Edit:
Looks like windows supports it with display minus a couple features

you can even get some features of Apple's Thunderbolt Display working if you're willing to accept a lack of pre-supplied software brightness controls and USB support.
http://www.engadget.com/2012/05/12/thunderbolt-on-windows-gets-hands-on/

Also looks like the thunderbolt add in card from asus has a loop through a displayPort to support the display that way through the thunderbolt port

im fairly familiar with it, im apple cert tech and i work on these bastards daily

its great for external devices, i really want that new thunderbolt UA audio interface ..

data transfer from mb air to new mb pro over thunderbolt is retarded fast

News Comments > Underrail Unveiled
4. Re: Underrail Unveiled Jun 18, 2012, 02:23 space captain

this has been in development for like 4 or 5 years now... so.. alpha?

looks good but im doubting it will be released anytime soon

56. Re: Saturday Consolidation Jun 17, 2012, 23:51 space captain

yeh the iMacs with thunderbolt have "target display" mode, so you can use it as a monitor for thunderbolt display output.. however i dont think the thunderbolt port on the new PCs are going to output display... its really just a port for the PCI-E bus

its not owned by apple, its intel tech... licensed exclusively to apple for a year, now thats up

who knows, maybe some pc mobos might try to output display

News Comments > Sunday Tech Bits
6. Re: Sunday Tech Bits Jun 17, 2012, 23:40 space captain

i wonder why you insiders arent on the board of directors? youve got all the history and facts, dude NEEDS you!  

News Comments > It Came from E3 2012, Part 16
15. im an ordinary guy, burning down the house Jun 17, 2012, 23:37 space captain

just fighting rhetoric with rhetoric  

News Comments > Saturday Tech Bits
8. guru meditation Jun 17, 2012, 19:09 space captain

apparently the doc will go into great detail about what went wrong.. amigas had 4096 color display back when VGA was still only 256.. i loved those machines, always wanted one but my family situation was lets say less than ideal

i still remember the agony of waiting like 22 hours for Turbo Silver to render one ray traced frame of some super low poly 3d model.. and using that text to speech app to make some fucking awesome prank calls... also lemmings...

good times

52. Re: Saturday Consolidation Jun 17, 2012, 19:00 space captain

wtf_man wrote on Jun 17, 2012, 18:31:
I just wish the fricken iMac would allow video input, so I could share it with my Windows Gaming Rig.

This is a segment from Ask The Techies showing you how to connect a PC on your network and run Windows on a Mac using Microsoft's free remote desktop connection.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zg4livj-J4c

News Comments > It Came from E3 2012, Part 16
13. Re: It Came from E3 2012, Part 16 Jun 17, 2012, 18:43 space captain

video games are entertainment.. the entertainment industry thrives on sex in general, its unavoidable and very understandable as far as im concerned

but really the argument against BOOTH GIRLS NOOOOOOO! sounds very much to me like those socially retarded nerds that have never even touched a chick, always wanting to come to their rescue and be the knight in shining armor.. because ultimately, they want that pussy too

maybe thats not whats happening here, but it happens enough in real life that i wouldnt discount some kind of similar thing

seriously, ask the fucking girls what they think.. try that one out, poindexter

7699 Comments. 385 pages. Viewing page 16.
< Newer [ 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo