Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for everyone

Real Name everyone   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname None given.
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Feb 7, 2005, 14:02
Total Comments 618 (Apprentice)
User ID 22821

User comment history
< Newer [ 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 ] Older >

News Comments > 3D Realms "Not Closing"
7. Re: 3D Realms "Not Closing" May 18, 2009, 17:37 everyone

JESUS CHRIST, 3DR! JUST FUCKING DIE ALREADY!  
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > TF2 Meet the Spy Video
28. Re: TF2 Meet the Spy Video May 18, 2009, 14:32 everyone

Maybe it's a hint that they're working on throwable sappers for the next update...? They've done that kind of thing before--show something in a video that illustrates a feature for a later update.  

News Comments > Sunday Q&A Roundup
2. Re: Sunday Q&A Roundup May 18, 2009, 14:24 everyone

Another case of someone with an overinflated sense of self-importance talking themselves up on the internet is more along the lines of what your post sounded like, to me.  

News Comments > 3D Realms Denies Buyout Offer
29. Re: 3D Realms Denies Buyout Offer May 17, 2009, 22:34 everyone

Of course you don't get it because you're a Half-Life fanboy, not a Duke Nukem one.

Oh please. That is a ridiculous hypothesis. Nobody cares or cared about DNF. Nobody was on the edge of their chair waiting for it to come out. This whole fiasco is just dumb, and everybody is just making fun of 3DR for being a load of bullshit that never came true. Nobody REALLY cares that DNF is never going to see the light of day, and it really has nothing to do with fanboyism.

News Comments > Creative Rebate and Switch
35. Re: Creative Rebate and Switch May 14, 2009, 19:19 everyone

Also, Creative just announced they're building giant ovens. No idea what that's all about...

But yeah, Creative hardware has always been overrated. Their drivers are bloatware, and it's slow. I don't honestly know why people still buy sound cards in this day and age. Most modern onboard solutions are just as good, if not much better than a sound card any day. The only reason to get one is if you don't have an onboard option, but then, stop buying cheap motherboards. There is no reason to have another high latency card in your system using up resources and CPU cycles.

33. Re: Creative Rebate and Switch May 14, 2009, 19:11 everyone

if Creative/ATI/NVidia/etc/etc really created such bad products, they would go out of business, replaced by someone better.

Umm.. How do you figure? You can't be replaced by "someone better" if there are no others. Seriously. What, you think some other companies would just miraculously pop up out of nowhere, thinking "oh look, nobody makes videocards anymore! Maybe I should start!" ? Right.

20. Re: Creative Rebate and Switch May 14, 2009, 14:43 everyone

I like turtles!  

News Comments > Team Fortress 2 Sniper Bow Clarification
1. Re: Team Fortress 2 Sniper Bow Clarification May 13, 2009, 14:14 everyone

Jeez Blue, why are you so slow? The internet knew about this at least 24 hours ago. :\  

News Comments > TF2 Sniper Update Details
19. Re: TF2 Sniper Update Details May 13, 2009, 02:06 everyone

Wait wait wait.. Snipers can stick players to walls now? What the fuck? Why are you doing all this bullshit, Valve? STICK TO THE FPS FORMULA! Stop making it annoying to play! God damn, it's bad enough that Scouts can knock you back from 100 feet away and stop you in your tracks with a baseball from across the map. Now snipers can hang you up to dry? I swear, with each update, the game is losing its appeal more and more.  

News Comments > More DNF Media?
2. Re: More DNF Media? May 11, 2009, 18:37 everyone

Um... Because it was still in development. You don't intentionally let loose details until you're sure they're all nailed down. There are many reasons for this; most notably because they may not be finalized, and you don't want to misrepresent your product.  

News Comments > Goodbye from 3D Realms
26. Re: Goodbye from 3D Realms May 9, 2009, 14:35 everyone

Here's hoping Broussard and others are sued in a major way for the misleading extortion of the industry the 3DR clan has exercised in the name of DNF. I want to see a major search and seizure and audit of all 3DR machines to see just how much content had been created for the game during that 13 year stock scam. I'm betting not much, if any. Those screenshots are bunk.  

News Comments > Duke Nukem Forever Screenshots? Updated
50. Re: Duke Nukem Forever Screenshots? Updated May 9, 2009, 12:40 everyone

Doesn't appear to be much direction involved in those screenshots or concepts. They appear to be from some generic FPS, nothing that screams Duke Nukem 3D sequel. Seems to confirm much of cries over DNF being a scam, or completely mismanaged.

Exactly. I kept thinking "Prey" looking at those. Maybe they just showed left over assets from that game since they had nothing to show for what they had been doing for the past 13 years on dn3d.

25. Re: Duke Nukem Forever Screenshots? May 8, 2009, 15:53 everyone

3dRealms might be a joke but you're a cunt for talking so much shit behind your keyboard. Why don't you post your awesome resume on here for everyone to marvel at, hotshot?

First you agree with me, then you try to attack me. Wow. Someone's conflicted. This is about a fucking dipshit who had astronomical expectations but no means for reaching those expectations. This isn't about me, but if you must know, I'm a graphic designer. What are you? When do you get out of high school, kid? Or was it INTO high school? Get off your high horse and stop trolling for attention.

edit - in fact, you even misconstrued my original comment. I wasn't even saying 3DRealms was a joke. The company turned into one, but only because of one or two guys who had more vision than realism. There were a lot of insanely talented people there, and it's a shame they had to be with that particular company. Don't twist my words and say I'm the one talking shit, you prick.

This comment was edited on May 8, 2009, 16:01.

18. Re: Duke Nukem Forever Screenshots? May 8, 2009, 15:21 everyone

part of me wants to beleive that this is just a PR thing since George always said we'd all know "in a big way" when Duke was ready.

That "in a big way" bullshit was just Broussard's huge douche-lips flappin' in the wind about how BADASS he, personally, was going to make a game that was nowhere near completion. He's so magical, he can just make a beautiful bed of flowers out of mounds of horse shit. He is actually a big stuffed animal, but he's stuffed full of bullshit and hype and when you pull the string in his back, he spouts phantom dreams that have the power to brainwash dipshits and idiots into thinking he's actually a talking stuffed animal! It's really quite amazing to witness...

Anyway, remember years and years ago, like in the Commander Keen days, those guys would get together and bullshit about this REALLY AWESOME game called QUAKE and how it was gunna be the most amazing motherfucking thing you've ever seen? Yeah it was gunna be this caveman guy named Quake holding a hammer called mjolnir and shit. You'd run around with this fucking hammer and beat the ever-loving shit out of baddies. Yeah and you'd get hit, and your guy would fall and tumble and roll and when you would be pissing your pants because it was gunna be so fucking realistic and awesome! We all know how awesomely true that turned out several years later (after Wolf3d and Doom) when Quake finally showed up as an unfinished, unpolished techdemo (just like Crysis).

Broussard and Romero need to get married and commit suicide together, because I think that's the only way we're going to get them both to stfu. They already had gay relations back in the Apogee days, so it's only natural.

News Comments > Need for Speed Undercover Patch
8. Re: Need for Speed Undercover Patch May 8, 2009, 02:57 everyone

Yeah, you can delete it and then redownload it anywhere you want under your account. And that transfer thing is not 100% correct. If you bought a game in physical form and have the retail box, you can have it swapped to a different account. You just provide Valve with proof that you own the game.  

News Comments > On Sale
6. Re: On Sale May 7, 2009, 21:19 everyone

Interesting. I heard about Impulse for the first time today in a comment here on Blue's. Now there's a bloody story about it. Is someone planting PR bits in an effort to get some exposure?

I looked around on Impulse, and, sadly, they don't appear to have too many good games in their catalog. In their current state, I don't see them really competing with Steam.

News Comments > Need for Speed Undercover Patch
2. Re: Need for Speed Undercover Patch May 7, 2009, 21:15 everyone

God damn. Do people actually play this shitty game? Come on EA, you can polish a turd all you want, but in the end, it's still a turd.

Speaking of which, when are you gunna go out of business?

News Comments > Fallout 3 Broken Steel Fixed
16. Re: Fallout 3 Broken Steel Fixed May 7, 2009, 18:17 everyone

Nope, people just need point their browsers to the Fallout forums and they can read all the endless complaints of bugs.

Now subtract 90% for user error and general dipshitery when it comes to hardware/software issues, and you're left with actual bugs. Myself, I have yet to encounter any real bugs. Go figure.

This comment was edited on May 7, 2009, 18:20.

News Comments > 3D Realms Closing?
78. Re: 3D Realms Closing? May 7, 2009, 14:20 everyone

I told you so.

Honestly, I don't see how this could be considered a bad thing for the industry. What has 3dRealms done in the last 10 years? Nothing. Oh sure, they'll have you believe they were working diligently on Duke, but truth be told, they were not. I can't say I'll miss being reminded of that dumb piece of shit game every few months. It's never coming out. Good riddance, 3dr. And what the fuck does Apogee have to do with this story? Really? So they worked on a few games together over a decade ago. Wow. Yeah because Apogee is relevant these days. They may as well close their doors also.

News Comments > Richard Garriott Lawsuit Follow-up
4. Re: Richard Garriott Lawsuit Follow-up May 6, 2009, 14:45 everyone

Wow what a douche.

"HAI GAIZ, REMEMBER ULTIMA? THAT WAS AWESOME HUH? I'M STILL USEFUL I PROMISE! HAI U THINK I COULD GET PAID FOR ALL THAT TIME I SAT AROUND THINKING ABOUT NEW IDEAS? THX."

618 Comments. 31 pages. Viewing page 21.
< Newer [ 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo