Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for everyone

Real Name everyone   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname None given.
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Feb 7, 2005, 14:02
Total Comments 617 (Apprentice)
User ID 22821

User comment history
< Newer [ 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 ] Older >

News Comments > EVE Bank Robbery
11. Re: Awesome! Jul 3, 2009, 15:32 everyone

I wish more could have been done to him in real life though.

Why? Who cares! The guy was fucking creative, and he should be applauded for it. I think it's awesome what he was able to do.

Don't forget, there were stupid nerds who were ... nerdy enough to spend real money on fake money inside a videogame! I mean come on, seriously? Somebody fucking gave this guy MONEY for CREDITS in a GAME, so they could buy FAKE shit! That's fucking pathetic, and I congratulate the guy for exploiting those dipshits and getting himself some REAL shit from some nerds who don't realize there is a world outside of their computer games. I wish him the best.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Metaverse
1. Firefox 3.5 downloaded 5 million times Jul 3, 2009, 13:05 everyone

WOW! ARSTech felt it was such a worthy story that they published it TWICE! :O  

News Comments > L4D DLC & L4D2 Demo Plans
3. Re: L4D DLC & L4D2 Demo Plans Jul 2, 2009, 17:02 everyone

Who cares. The game isn't even any good. After 15 minutes, you've seen all there is to see. Endless spam hoards aren't a fun game mechanic. I mean, really, how has this become a successful franchise? I knew right away from the beginning of the over-effort they put into the first game's advertising campaign that this was going to be a bad game. Yet, somehow, it sold tons.

Someone tell me how this game is appealing at all.

News Comments > China Hasn't Banned Gold Farming
17. Re: China Hasn't Banned Gold Farming Jul 1, 2009, 14:54 everyone

So sophomoric.

So learn to not be dumb.

News Comments > Tales of Monkey Island Next Week; Movie
5. Re: Tales of Monkey Island Next Week & Movie Jul 1, 2009, 14:53 everyone

I think lemons were discovered to work first.  

News Comments > Tales of Monkey Island Next Week; Movie
2. Re: Tales of Monkey Island Next Week & Movie Jul 1, 2009, 13:09 everyone

Yarrrrly.  

15. Re: China Hasn't Banned Gold Farming Jul 1, 2009, 13:08 everyone

Obviously if the game is flawed enough to allow something like this in the first place, it's not a game any sane person would want to play. Seems more like work to me, and not fun at all.

If you're flipping out because China still gets to make money off your shitty little pastime, maybe you're taking a videogame just a little too seriously. Get off your asses and get a job or go to school to learn to use grammar properly or something.

13. Re: China Hasn't Banned Gold Farming Jul 1, 2009, 12:53 everyone

Do humanity a favor & PLEASE dont breed! Folks what you see in the above quote is idiocracy in it's real form...

Oh, don't you worry. I never plan on breeding. Babies are fucking up this planet almost as much as China. Didn't you read what I wrote before? We need less babies. Just look at all the hard gangster wannabes shooting up neighborhoods.

And you don't put an apostrophe with "its" unless you're trying to say "it is." Go to school.

9. Re: China Hasn't Banned Gold Farming Jul 1, 2009, 12:17 everyone

Honestly, I don't care about dipshits in China being suckered. But seriously, can't we just fucking nuke everyone in China off the face of the earth and start over? My god. There are billions of people on the planet, and most of them are in China. What REALLY has China done to better the world? Nothing. They pollute, they ignore international law, they are run by a crazy dictator who should be sniped in the face, and they simply WILL NOT STOP BREEDING. Simple solution: Free up the land for those of us who are worth living.  

News Comments > Firefox 3.5
25. Re: Firefox 3.5 Jun 30, 2009, 17:14 everyone

Wait 3.5 was just released officially today? I've been using it for weeks already. What the hell is the difference? I don't think mine is a release candidate. The about window says
Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.9.1) Gecko/20090616 Firefox/3.5 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729)

Maybe this official version is newer.. I dunno. I also have 3.6a1pre installed, and it's a LOT faster at loading pages. It's not even called Firefox. It's called Minefield. Been using that for a few weeks as well. Not sure which I like better as neither one lets all my extensions work quite yet.

News Comments > Mass Effect 2 Replay Changes
9. Re: Mass Effect 2 Replay Changes Jun 30, 2009, 08:03 everyone

Bioware's games have ranged from decent to great. They haven't made a good RPG in a while though.

I hate RPGs and I loved ME1. Maybe that's the distinction you're looking for. You like RPGs, so maybe ME1 was a little too simplistic for you or something. I had a ton of fun with it, and I expect the sequel will please on similar levels. Sure, ME1 had its flaws, but that didn't ruin the experience for me.

News Comments > Left 4 Dead Patched
14. Re: Left 4 Dead Patched Jun 30, 2009, 07:58 everyone

I played this once and it felt like a Co-op version of serious sam with zombies. I don't know why everybody loves it so much.

I know! I don't get it either. I'm glad I played on a free weekend and didn't have to shell out serious dough for this shitty excuse for a game. I can't believe they made a second one.

News Comments > Left 4 Dead Patched
11. Re: Left 4 Dead Patched Jun 30, 2009, 05:24 everyone

Games by EA and Bethesda are almost flawless compared to releases by Bohemia Interactive (Armed Assault franchise) and GSC (Stalker franchise)!

Just to put this into the right perspective.

And NO, I haven't bought L4D yet. The game is worth $19,99, so I'll wait for the price drop.

News Comments > No StarCraft II LAN Confirmed
55. Re: No StarCraft II LAN Confirmed Jun 29, 2009, 21:30 everyone

In other words: "We decided to drop LAN support, so people wouldn't have a free alternative to the new monetized version of battle.net we will be introducing with SC2"  

News Comments > Out of the Blue
13. Re: Out of the Blue Jun 28, 2009, 16:17 everyone

I think it's really sad. Think of how his family is taking this. Billy seemed like a really nice guy who took his work seriously. How about MJ's family too.. He had three children.

I say next will be Patrick Swayze before the end of the year...

Hehe.. Kind of ironic. I was just at a Crazy, Lazy, Patrick Swayze Days Of Summer party last night. It was a themed party with a lot of fun.

26. Re: Out of the Blue Jun 26, 2009, 17:18 everyone

Does anybody know what "...and the long public silence he was scheduled to break next month" is in reference to? What was going to happen next month?  

24. Re: Out of the Blue Jun 26, 2009, 15:27 everyone

Not to disrupt the current MJ discussion or anything, but I don't think that UAC Chainsaw is all that spectacular. Somebody spray painted a stencil of "U A C" on a wimpy-looking chainsaw. Big deal. Wish it looked something like the DOOM chainsaw.  

News Comments > Grand Theft Auto IV Patch
19. Re: Grand Theft Auto IV Patch Jun 20, 2009, 13:38 everyone

I don't have any framerate counters installed, but it's not choppy at all. No slowdown. I think the lowest avg I got on the benchmark was 56 or so.  

News Comments > Grand Theft Auto IV Patch
12. Re: Grand Theft Auto IV Patch Jun 19, 2009, 16:32 everyone

Yay. Maybe this fixed one or two of the memory leaks. >:\

Hopefully this will make the game playable in XP32 by limiting the resources used below 2 GB. Game is large address aware, but since the /3GB switch makes many drivers go berserk, it doesn't matter. Only in 64 bit Windows does it matter.

XP32 here. Smooth as silk, and I have the details maxed through the commandline options. i7 920@4ghz, Diamond 4870x2 XOC, 3gb OCZ.

This comment was edited on Jun 19, 2009, 16:34.

617 Comments. 31 pages. Viewing page 19.
< Newer [ 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo