Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for A51Abductee

Real Name A51Abductee   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname None given.
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Jan 29, 2005, 11:43
Total Comments 309 (Amateur)
User ID 22780

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ] Older >

News Comments > Hitman: Blood Money Demo
29. Re: No subject May 22, 2006, 17:11 A51Abductee

Most games need to be played for at least 3 hours before one can pass proper judgement.

For some recent games, that's half of the total game content :-) hehe

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Hitman: Blood Money Demo Plans
4. No subject May 19, 2006, 03:49 A51Abductee

Please don't feed the trolls. Thanks :-)

News Comments > PRISM: Guard Shield Demo
9. Re: Rebellion?? May 9, 2006, 01:55 A51Abductee

LOL... based on asrof and jonny5's recommendations I am leeching this demo right now. Kinda like how we all slow down to see highway accident victims

News Comments > Microsoft Acquires Massive Inc.
8. Re: No subject May 5, 2006, 04:40 A51Abductee

Most of us seem to play games to escape reality, not experience more reality. Guess we can just play more historical WW2 shooters, Fantasy games, etc. to escape modern ads. No pizza boxes or soft-drink cans in Oblivion at least.

News Comments > Crusade Announced
15. Re: No subject May 3, 2006, 08:00 A51Abductee

somehow I don't think this title is going to sell very well in Iraq..

News Comments > BF2: Armored Fury Update
27. Re: interesting May 2, 2006, 02:34 A51Abductee

Some people claim that inflated military power and technology have no future when put up against basic human will. This can been seen in practice when some determined, drooling lunatic blows up an expensive M1126 Stryker with a washing machine timer and an old surplus artillery round. The Ho Chi Minh trail was often pretty much people physically pushing "cargo bicycles" around. Prolly scares the piss out General Dynamics and the rest of the Military Industrial Complex. It seems like these days Europe is bored with militarism and is pursuing diplomacy instead. Anyway, let em retire the A-10. Noone is stupid enough to attack us directly (China's historical secret weapon has been the human wave attack) and we've driven them all to a guerilla war anyway. That would probably make for a really boring FPS game though. Forgive the rant.

News Comments > Saturday Tech Bits
1. pr0n Apr 29, 2006, 20:33 A51Abductee

LOL at that cable pr0n article. too funny it hurts my lungs

News Comments > Source Engine Patches
11. No subject Apr 19, 2006, 22:55 A51Abductee

flashblock works great, thanks for the tip Tom

News Comments > PC Orrery Released
10. Nickle & Dimed Apr 18, 2006, 21:55 A51Abductee

The Oblivion Mod Wiki @

http://www.tescreens.be/oblivionmodwiki/index.php/Orrery

is saying that it takes approximately 20 minutes to complete this quest. If that's the case, I'm more inclined to agree with the people who deplore the apparent nickle&dime approach of Bethesda. Humble suggestion to Bethesda: Stop wasting your valuable resources on this $2 garbage and work on a complete expansion instead. Let the modders deal with this sort of mod. If you charged $2 for a 3DS-Max plugin for models I'm going to offer that alot more people would be interested.

News Comments > Oblivion Patch/Content Plans
11. Re: Do I want it for free? Apr 7, 2006, 10:50 A51Abductee

There's more than enough content in the vanilla game to keep people occupied for a LONG time. You can completely steer clear of these small addons and still have a gaming experience far above and beyond most of the other "$60 for 20 hours of play" nonsense that has been coming out lately. I don't see any problem with these small addons, its not like they released a broken game, declined to fix it, and still kept pooping out content expansions (*cough* BF2). I applaud them for releasing a fully functional construction set as well, although 3DS-Max support would have been nice. Its definately not a mobile-phone closed content system (at least on the PC). Just my two cents.

News Comments > StarForce Class Action
17. Re: Starforce is good! Mar 31, 2006, 21:07 A51Abductee

lol nice Fausticle.

Just hypothetically, wouldn't it be wonderful if Jack Thompson applied his legal expertise to this sort of thing, instead of just being a general PITA.

News Comments > Evening Q&As
3. Re: bethesda can't test worth shit Mar 29, 2006, 00:35 A51Abductee

I kinda feel bad for you 360 guys. At least the PC people can eventually mod and fix their game.

I think they did an OK job with quality assurance considering the amount of content in the game (hundreds of hours). There's bound to be some broken quests and issues. I totally agree that their presence on the Oblivion forums is lame though. There doesn't even seem to be anyone regularly stickfying the more useful threads, even when its requested by many. Ah well they are probably all taking a much deserved break or something.

News Comments > Ships Ahoy - Oblivion (Official)
231. Re: Character pics Mar 29, 2006, 00:27 A51Abductee

Very nice shots, Creston!

My favorite view in the game so far is from the Ayleid ruin Lipsand Tarn. Anyone else head up there yet? A ST hint if you're interested in finding it: its way up in the Colovian Highlands, directly north from the westernmost edge of the Chorrol city wall. Its quite a walk and climb though

If I could request any mod right now, I wish some group with voice talent would re-record some of the game dialogue. The 5-6 voice actors they use start to get old after awhile

Back to it... awesome game

News Comments > Ships Ahoy - Oblivion (Official)
206. Re: Some more Mar 28, 2006, 07:08 A51Abductee

I've finished Shrine of Molag Bal if you need a hint or something.

This game has completely ruined my sleep habits. Been playing it like a 13 year old on summer vacation instead of a 28 year old with a job.

News Comments > The Early Show
2. Re: No subject Mar 23, 2006, 19:47 A51Abductee

Like some others, I've moved on from GW now. Oblivion and Galactic Civ II are pwning all my freetime.. and then some.

News Comments > Galactic Civilizations II versus the Space Pirates
65. Re: thats not nice Mar 13, 2006, 07:20 A51Abductee

Going to go buy this game tomorrow as soon as I recheck my bank account. I hadn't really looked at the game until just reading this update tonight. Purchase 100% motivated by this StarForce BS and the game reviews I just finished reading. I already know I won't regret the purchase in the slightest.

News Comments > New ATI CATALYST Drivers
11. Re: No subject Mar 8, 2006, 23:00 A51Abductee

Well you'd be able to if you had an enthusiast card lol

News Comments > The Sims 2 Go New Wave
6. Re: No subject Mar 3, 2006, 02:02 A51Abductee

Haha, I was refering to his take on "People are People." Mine is of course just as bad if not worse

News Comments > The Sims 2 Go New Wave
1. No subject Mar 2, 2006, 23:56 A51Abductee

Wow, Blue, that was really bad. And you're showing your age too

"Little Sims 2,
you help them forget,
the world outside,
buy the latest expansion pack from the net."

Couldn't resist

News Comments > New Counter-Strike: Source Models
7. Re: Elite models have bluetooth! Mar 2, 2006, 06:35 A51Abductee

Yeah you can see the Moto Razr V2 phone on their belts too

309 Comments. 16 pages. Viewing page 14.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo