Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for UConn of the BBall

Real Name UConn of the BBall   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname UConnBBall
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ 23125337
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Jan 5, 2005, 13:45
Total Comments 286 (Amateur)
User ID 22654

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ] Older >

News Comments > Valve to Release Dota 2 "As Fast As We Can"
19. Re: RE: Follow up Sep 24, 2011, 01:40 UConnBBall

Welcome to the New Valve and what is happening for the next two years. League of Legends is a CASH COW like no other. MOBA is the future and it has already taking the top eSports scene and in my case all my playing time period.

I like the games and I like the multiplayer craziness of it all. I just want to get into the beta but I do plan on staying with LoL.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > League of Legends Dominion Beta
3. Re: RE: Follow up Sep 21, 2011, 23:02 UConnBBall

I got to play one game. It was a blast and a totally different game. Very fast and hectic.

Personally I will be staying with League of Legends over DotA2 just due to the way LoL feels and looks. I dont have a ton of time and I really like the way the game plays.

I have a prediction. DotA2 might be Heros of Might and Magic IV and League of Legends might be Disciples 2 all over again. Back then everyone was dismissive of D2 and just planned on skipping right to HMM IV once it was released. Everyone quickly realized that D2 was a better experience.

I played DotA and Demigod and the rest and LoL just is plan more fun to me. I do hope the best for DotA2 and valve. Riot has dropped allot of promises, but I sure do love the game.

News Comments > Xbox LIVE on Windows 8
28. Re: RE: Follow up Sep 13, 2011, 23:36 UConnBBall

How about PC Gaming is stronger then ever and now they could have owned this space but they tried to kill it. I say I am never going to trust MS with PC Gaming EVER.

Thank God for independent companies.

News Comments > What's Next for Frictional?
6. Re: RE: Follow up Sep 10, 2011, 00:39 UConnBBall

Just saw this to back up what I was saying.

Team Meat who developed Team Meat Boy vows never to work with Microsoft again.

http://www.develop-online.net/news/38606/We-wont-work-with-Microsoft-again-Team-Meat

I really think the era of PC Gaming's return to top dog status is really happening unless Microsoft cares to ruin it.

News Comments > What's Next for Frictional?
5. Re: RE: Follow up Sep 10, 2011, 00:15 UConnBBall

Console don't pay well for small independent games period. Sure there was Braid but how many time do we hear that XBox and Sony just aren't worth it since they pay out so little.  

News Comments > OS X League of Legends Ending Tonight
3. Re: OS X League of Legends Ending Tonight Sep 6, 2011, 22:05 UConnBBall

Companies just need to embrase OpenGL and have multi-OS support from scratch. Personally I want Linux support.  

News Comments > DOTA 2 in 2012?
6. Re: RE: Follow up Aug 19, 2011, 08:03 UConnBBall

Sadly I was so ready to leave League of Legends for DOTA 2 and after watching the tournament I think I will mainly play LoL. I think it is just in terms of Game Play and graphic style (Gulph) I am a old man with kids now and I hardly get to play. So when I do I jump on LoL and I have fun. DOTA 2 looks to be great but it sure has a higher learning curve and I think the community will hate me.

Still looking for a Beta Invite soon.

News Comments > DOTA 2 Beta Signups
2. Re: RE: Follow up Aug 16, 2011, 23:27 UConnBBall

I can't wait to try it out but I am really happy with League of Legends. That patches happen weekly and new heroes the game is always changing. Not like the old RTS 6 months till a broken game gets fixed. Tuetonic town centers from AOE 2 still makes me mad.  

News Comments > Morning Tech Bits
3. Re: RE: Follow up Aug 12, 2011, 20:17 UConnBBall

I also know that the end of PC Gaming has also happened since no one is making money with PC Games! <end sarcasm > i.e. Warcraft, Starcraft, Minecraft, League of Legends, Zynga, Popcap and Steam!  

News Comments > Frozen Synapse Demo and Sale
18. Re: RE: Follow up Aug 11, 2011, 20:12 UConnBBall

Buy it and play it. Multi-player is where it is at. Every match has been great and friendly.  

News Comments > Battlefield 3 Will Require Origin
80. Re: RE: Follow up Aug 11, 2011, 20:10 UConnBBall

Not buying  

News Comments > Op Ed
1. Re: RE: Follow up Aug 9, 2011, 10:32 UConnBBall

I try to buy from Gamersgate.com or gog.com just so there are so other alternatives, but if it is multiplayer and uses Steam services I buy it from Steam 100% of the time. The Steam community is what I want to keep. I hate having to find new friends on other services.  

News Comments > Altitude Free Weekend, Sale, Patch
4. Re: RE: Follow up Jul 21, 2011, 18:26 UConnBBall

Buy It!!!! I love this game so much.  

News Comments > Morning Metaverse
1. Re: RE: Follow up Jul 20, 2011, 10:48 UConnBBall

Um Google+ is like Twitter so please be scared that things you post to the public and be viewed by the public. It's not like Facebook where you can't post to the public on to your 1,000 friends or private message.  

News Comments > More on BF3 and Steam
11. Re: RE: Follow up Jul 18, 2011, 10:23 UConnBBall

It is stupid for EA to mess with the cash cow Valve. I wonder how long this EA Valve partnership will continue  

News Comments > Out of the Blue
6. Re: RE: Follow up Jul 18, 2011, 00:36 UConnBBall

My parents were caught in the traffic and then passed the accident. They called me crying saying that they knew many people had died. It was my anniversary and the story and the sound of my mother and father really made this tragic story hit a little closer to home. It could have been my parents even. It is so sad. Decisions effect so many people.  

News Comments > Morning Metaverse
3. Re: Morning Metaverse Jul 14, 2011, 11:17 UConnBBall

Finally Delivers 64-bit Flash

Actually Linux received the first beta of 64-Bit Flash two years ago. Then Adobe pulled it so they could finish on other platforms.

Just like they pulled support for AIR on Linux our 1%-2% numbers aren't what they thought Linux would be right now. Neither did I. I thought we would have passed OS X a few years ago I have no idea why people trust Apple for anything and Adobe is a close second.

News Comments > Morning Screenshots
5. Re: Morning Screenshots Jul 12, 2011, 17:38 UConnBBall

Game of Thrones does not make a good story for a RTS or any other video game period. If you want a great Game of Thrones game get the Living Card Game by Fantasy Flight Games.  

News Comments > CD Projekt RED Sued for Removing The Witcher 2 DRM
4. Re: CD Projekt RED Sued for Removing The Witcher 2 DRM Jul 8, 2011, 23:58 UConnBBall

Suing them means they made money by not having the DRM????? Hmmmm lesson learned or lawsuit for contract? Lawsuit  

News Comments > Line of Defense Details
1. Re: Line of Defense Details Jul 8, 2011, 23:57 UConnBBall

Wow this has the mixture of awesomeness Derek Smart and a MMORPG. The good doctor Smart will surely deliver a great product that is horrible received by small minded people who don't "get" gamers. Did Derek Smart rescue the other MMO that he was hired to fix?  

286 Comments. 15 pages. Viewing page 9.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo