Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Sir Graves

Real Name Sir Graves   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname None given.
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Dec 28, 2004, 23:04
Total Comments 170 (Novice)
User ID 22616

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ] Older >

News Comments > Out of the Blue
10. Re: Out of the Blue Feb 26, 2012, 17:35 Sir Graves

Ha, people who don't like watching the Oscars always think they're gonna sway others to their way of thinking (you can tell), but I'm here to tell ya, it won't work. Those of us who enjoy the show (and anything to do with movies) and have grown up with it as a family viewing tradition, will continue to watch, debate and enjoy it. Sorry.

Different strokes, man. Some like it, some don't. It's all good.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

11. Re: Out of the Blue Feb 23, 2012, 15:29 Sir Graves

Spring is approaching? First I've heard.  

News Comments > Tribes Ascend Beta Key Giveaway
3. Re: Tribes Ascend Beta Key Giveaway Feb 11, 2012, 15:06 Sir Graves

Silly Hi-Rez. "Liking" on FB is so 2011.

And I still won't do it in 2012.

News Comments > Star Wars Battlefront III Outed?
17. Re: Star Wars Battlefront III Outed? Feb 8, 2012, 15:25 Sir Graves

3rd Person Action/Adventure sequel

I always played the BF games in first-person, whether they like it or not. 3rd Person in shooters is yucky--light sabers or no.

News Comments > Minecraft Interview
16. Re: Minecraft Interview Jan 30, 2012, 03:08 Sir Graves

HUGE Minecraft fan here, and I like Notch as well. This story is very relevant for me. I definitely dig it.

P.S. Haters gonna hate and stuff. What else is new and who really cares?

News Comments > MS Flight for Free in Spring
22. Re: MS Flight for Free in Spring Jan 4, 2012, 15:21 Sir Graves

Have to wait and see, obviously, but I gotta say that it doesn't really look all that great to me in the latest teaser video on their site. The graphics almost look like an older, outdated version. I'm definitely expecting greater graphics fidelity in this next iteration, and will be sorely disappointed if it gets watered down due to the new F2P model. Still gonna stay hopeful despite being kind of worried about this latest announcement.  

News Comments > Postal III in December?
4. Re: Postal III in December? Oct 21, 2011, 16:30 Sir Graves

Read this as Portal III for a second, thought I was going nuts.  

7. Re: Out of the Blue Oct 16, 2011, 16:28 Sir Graves

I met Ian Hunter (and Mick Ronson) at a music store autograph session many years ago. I was a kid and had no idea who they were at the time, and quickly shrugged it off. Needless to say, I came to appreciate that experience more years later.  

News Comments > Primal Carnage Footage
12. Re: Primal Carnage Footage Sep 19, 2011, 16:24 Sir Graves

Really looks fun for a change of pace sometime, but dang, when's it coming out? I mean, been seeing trailers for this for oh, a year, year and a half(?) now, and it's always "alpha" footage and they always talk like it still has a long way to go. Hard to stay excited for this when it seems like it's never actually coming out.  

News Comments > DICE on Releasing BF3 Mod Tools: "We Are Considering It"
3. Re: DICE on Releasing BF3 Mod Tools: "We Are Considering It" Sep 1, 2011, 16:27 Sir Graves

They're "considering" it. Sure.

Prediction; won't happen.

News Comments > Kanye West to Headline Call of Duty XP
23. Re: Kanye West to Headline Call of Duty XP Aug 24, 2011, 16:32 Sir Graves

Wow. This series is SO not what I'm about anymore.

Bring on BF3 already!

News Comments > BF3 Themed Co-op
7. Re: BF3 Themed Co-op Aug 19, 2011, 16:06 Sir Graves

I was totally excited when I first heard this was going to have a co-op campaign built-in(!), but then they announced that it was only two player and now I don't care at all. Two player co-op does me (and my gaming group) no good. Hey DICE; on PC, 4-player is the usual minimum for co-op these days. That two-player junk is for consoles.

Still waiting to hear if there will be bot support for all multiplayer game modes (for those of us who prefer to play privately with just a couple or few friends).

News Comments > War of the Roses Announced
5. Re: War of the Roses Announced Aug 17, 2011, 15:26 Sir Graves

Dang... third-person again? I prefer first-person for combat shooters.

This is exactly what kept my friends and I from buying Lead and Gold for our weekly gaming sessions (which sounded really cool for something different). Well, that and the lack of full bot support, since we play privately and often need bots to round out teams and add chaos for our small group. Most reviews I read originally (for Lead and Gold) backed up that gripe and mentioned the awkward feel of it being in third-person.

When it comes to shooters, no first-person no buy.

News Comments > Borderlands 2 Trailer
6. Re: Borderlands 2 Trailer Aug 16, 2011, 16:55 Sir Graves

Only thing about it (short as it is) is that they did state that it's 100% in-game footage. So there's that anyway. The grass looks good.

Either way, can't wait for this!

11. Re: Out of the Blue Jul 28, 2011, 17:13 Sir Graves

Blue, I sometimes wonder why you even dare to go out of the house. Seems like every time you go to do something, whether it be driving or just walking the dogs, you have some kind of brush with stupidity and /or death! LOL.

I don't get it. I do stuff like that all the time (and been doing said stuff for years) and it pretty much usually goes very normally, with nothing much to report. I go, do my thing and come back. Done. It generally just works.

Just be careful out there, man, cuz like you keep saying, you do somehow tend to attract this kind of weird stuff consistently for whatever reason.

News Comments > Quoteworthy - id on Mobile Gaming
1. Re: Quoteworthy - id on Mobile Gaming Jul 24, 2011, 16:59 Sir Graves

Keep yer itty-bitty, tiny-screen mobile games or "apps", id, and please just concentrate on making real games (which take you long enough as it is).  

23. Re: Out of the Blue Jul 22, 2011, 16:29 Sir Graves

I'm a big fan of air-conditioning. Without it, summer in the house is just downright sticky and miserable when it gets into the upper 80s and above (which it does...pretty much most of the summer in Michigan), let alone these annual heat waves. But with it? Forget about it. I don't even know there's a heat wave going on unless I step outside. Feels fine in here.

The bills are appreciably higher for a few months, yes, but for me it's way worth it when I consider the alternative. When we happen to have a power outage in the summer on a really hot night, I feel like I'm literally gonna die. Hard to sleep and everything. No thanks.

26. Re: Out of the Blue Jul 20, 2011, 17:23 Sir Graves

If it wasn't so dang SCORCHING out and there weren't so dang many mosquitos in the evening when it's muggy like this, I'd get my telescope out and look at the moon (or bark at it).  

News Comments > etc.
2. Re: Mad Catz Announces Shipping of Licensed Cessna Pro Flight Products Jul 19, 2011, 16:31 Sir Graves

This might excite me, Mad Catz, if Microsoft would finally get the new version of Flight Simulator finished. Haven't heard anything on it in a long time. I'm waiting to return to flight simming until my favorite (MSFS) is made modern again and with renewed support.  

News Comments > Morning Safety Dance
2. Re: Morning Safety Dance Jul 19, 2011, 16:17 Sir Graves

It's been revealed that many of these punks are teens, so they grief like immature teens will do--for the lulz, apparently. Silly stuff like this Murdoch thing.

Important stuff like that and revealing innocent gamers' identities and hacking gaming infrastructures so gamers can't play their online games for weeks at a time, and hacking games we hold dear like, Minecraft.

Great, noble heroes, these kids. We sure do appreciate all they're doing for us, too.

170 Comments. 9 pages. Viewing page 5.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo