Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Sir Graves

Real Name Sir Graves   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname None given.
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Dec 28, 2004, 23:04
Total Comments 171 (Novice)
User ID 22616

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ] Older >

News Comments > Morning Safety Dance
2. Re: Morning Safety Dance Jul 19, 2011, 16:17 Sir Graves

It's been revealed that many of these punks are teens, so they grief like immature teens will do--for the lulz, apparently. Silly stuff like this Murdoch thing.

Important stuff like that and revealing innocent gamers' identities and hacking gaming infrastructures so gamers can't play their online games for weeks at a time, and hacking games we hold dear like, Minecraft.

Great, noble heroes, these kids. We sure do appreciate all they're doing for us, too.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > RailWorks 3 Announced
12. Re: RailWorks 3 Announced Jul 16, 2011, 18:39 Sir Graves

A while back Microsoft announced a return to their Train Simulator series from several years ago. That's what I'm really waiting for. I really loved the first one. An acquired taste, for sure, but I was into it.

I'd grab a cup of coffee, load up a scenic route (the Rockies were a favorite), take a virtual window seat and crank up the room-rattling surround sound, then just sit and gaze out the window at the passing scenery (which was totally cutting edge and breathtaking at the time...and still looks good today). I'd JUST do that. And I loved it.

News Comments > Evening Tech Bits
22. Re: Evening Tech Bits Jul 13, 2011, 16:52 Sir Graves

Welp, they got Blockbuster out of the way so now it's happy ball fun time! Knew this was coming (and as others have said, it'll most likely get worse with more increases and dwindling streaming titles). Nice.  

News Comments > On BF3 Multiplayer
23. Re: On BF3 Multiplayer Jul 1, 2011, 16:43 Sir Graves

Still wondering (though I'm doubting) if there's going to be bots to fill out servers, like BF1942, BF Nam and BF2 had but BFBC2 didn't, for people who don't like to play with posterior chapeaus, and like to JUST play with family and friends on their own privately hosted servers. Like we currently do in BF2, TF2, L4D, CS:S, etc., etc., etc...

If play "our way" still means their way (like in BFBC2)--being forced to play with jerks and strangers on pub servers only, with no AI bots to add to privately hosted games across all game modes, so you can realistically just play with friends--then no thanks. No buy (like BFBC2).

News Comments > New Minecraft Beta
12. Re: New Minecraft Beta Jul 1, 2011, 16:18 Sir Graves

Not like I'm really interested in this game anyway, but punching sheep would be a draw.

Actually, you can still totally do it (have to punch till it dies now and it will give you 1 wool), but now shearing is just way quicker and more rewarding (yields a lot more wool). Although that all depends on how rewarding punching sheep is to you, I guess.

News Comments > Battlefield Heroes Hacked
9. Re: Battlefield Heroes Hacked Jun 27, 2011, 16:12 Sir Graves

Quite a nice group of teens, that LulzSec.

R.I.P. jerks.

News Comments > WoW Your Friends for Free
7. Re: WoW Your Friends for Free Jun 25, 2011, 16:07 Sir Graves

You want me to pay a monthly subscription fee, Blizzard? Still trying to get me to do that after all these years? Not gonna happen. I'll stick with Guild Wars, thank you (if it wasn't sub-free, I wouldn't play that, either).  

News Comments > Battlefield 3 Has 10 Co-op Maps
4. Re: Battlefield 3 Has 10 Co-op Maps Jun 24, 2011, 17:04 Sir Graves

Info says co-op only supports 2 players? Bummer.

Hope that's just for the campaign and that you'll still be able to add bots to private MP games. I play regularly with a small group every weekend (L4D, CS:S, Minecraft, TF2) and we don't like playing with jerks on public servers, so we only play privately with each other. Pretty much won't buy this game if it forces you to play with non-friends on pub servers.

News Comments > BF3 Campaign Around 6-10 Hours
44. Re: BF3 Campaign Around 6-10 Hours Jun 10, 2011, 18:48 Sir Graves

6-10? Possibly only around SIX?? If it's that, then wow. Ten is lame enough these days (I'm old school where campaigns always lasted way longer), but if it's less than even that, it's a bummer. I hoped it was going to be meatier (that's what she said). I mean, yeah "MP is the point", etc., etc., etc., but still. For some of us, SP is also important and has a huge appeal.

What happened to the "twelve hours" of campaign you mentioned recently, DICE?

News Comments > THQ Signs Turtle Rock
11. Re: THQ Signs Turtle Rock May 27, 2011, 16:32 Sir Graves

Didn't know people left Valve, voluntarily.

Kim Swift, to name one, did it a couple years ago.

News Comments > Ghost Recon Online Announced
8. Re: Ghost Recon Online Announced May 24, 2011, 18:31 Sir Graves

Third-person shooter? Yuck. No thanks.  

News Comments > New Left 4 Dead 2 Mutation
4. Re: New Left 4 Dead 2 Mutation May 21, 2011, 15:59 Sir Graves

No way am I doing that, I want to earn my expert achievements (only 2 to go) the real way, through regular campaign. Wouldn't mean much to me otherwise. But that's me.  

News Comments > Out of the Blue
24. Re: Out of the Blue May 17, 2011, 16:57 Sir Graves

I think in a rare twist for me I'll probably play the console game first

Oh, don't go down that road, man. Not you.

News Comments > Gold - Mount & Blade: With Fire and Sword
2. Re: Gold - Mount & Blade: With Fire and Sword Apr 26, 2011, 17:57 Sir Graves

Technically, they're (the developers) referring to it lately as an "expansion", not a "sequel" (though signs seem to point to the official sequel being underway). And it's priced accordingly at only $14.99.  

News Comments > Playable Overgrowth
4. Re: Playable Overgrowth Apr 19, 2011, 16:19 Sir Graves

Hmm, maybe it's 6 people?  

News Comments > Portal 2 Nears
138. Potatoes Apr 19, 2011, 02:05 Sir Graves

If eating french fries would have counted towards this, then I'd have done my part today for sure.  

News Comments > Out of the Blue
11. 2001 Apr 6, 2011, 16:43 Sir Graves

Kudos, Blue, for pointing out the 2001 anniversary (one of my favorite films)! You're obviously a man of culture and good taste.

The Blu-ray on my HDTV (65" 1080p DLP) with the Digital Surround and all that, is just MIND BLOWING!!!

News Comments > Hawken Gameplay Trailer
23. Re: Hawken Gameplay Trailer Mar 31, 2011, 17:14 Sir Graves

Elessar wrote on Mar 31, 2011, 10:57:
When I go online to fight, I want to fight against people with a brain

That doesn't describe most of the random people I play with online.

News Comments > Duke Nukem Forever Delayed Until June
43. Re: Duke Nukem Forever Delayed Until June Mar 24, 2011, 16:54 Sir Graves

Knew this would happen!  

News Comments > Lead and Gold Free Weekend; Free DLC; Sale
3. Needs first-person & bots! Mar 24, 2011, 16:50 Sir Graves

If it was first-person, my friends and I all would have all gotten this by now. In a shooter you need first-person. We await the next installment (if they ever do another) and hope they add it.

Oh, bots as well. Sometimes only a couple of us can jump in and play whatever game, and we like to have bots to at least fill up our matches when there's only a couple of us playing (just so there's more action and chaos and stuff). No bots? We don't buy (when it comes to shooters at least). We don't pub, only play private.

171 Comments. 9 pages. Viewing page 6.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo