Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for the_itchy_tampon

Real Name the_itchy_tampon   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname the_itchy_tampon
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Dec 9, 2004, 05:04
Total Comments 1 (Suspect)
User ID 22530

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

News Comments > Nintendo's Next Move
56. Re: No subject Dec 9, 2004, 00:09 the_itchy_tampon

wow im late for this board but if any one reads this ...xbox and ps2 suck ass ps2 graphics suck and they shit games so fast they dont have any quality and if the same game is on gc the gc version has more and longer levels and x box has glitches up the ass iv only seen a few gc games with glitchs and thats the games that were made for all platforms iv never see one on a gc game and x box and ps2 arnt even game systems you smegma sacks they are the equiv. to me duct taping my dvd player to a ps1 and xbox is the same if they want to be a game console they need to make the diff between a dvd player and a game console in other words stick to what your good at and keep making dvd players hell i have been needing a new stove and dryer even a toilet maybe ill see what ps2 or x box are building next and i dont care whats stats say the gc games are better quality thats whay they have few games they turn time into quality not speed into crap the only reason to by an xbox is for a few games you realy like or u like online play and the reason to by ps2 is if you need a laxitive if you want a game with perfect graphics and great games get gc if u want to watch a dvd and/or use the net buy sumthin else

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

1 Comments. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo