Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for Chris

Real Name Chris   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname Shreek
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Dec 7, 2004, 17:56
Total Comments 6 (Suspect)
User ID 22516

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

News Comments > StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty CE & Pricing
59. Re: StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty CE & Pricing Apr 8, 2010, 19:22 Shreek

How many of you guys complaining about the extra $10 for SC2 spend the $2.50 for a shitty tasting can of Red Bull how many times a week?  
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > DNF Was to Go Gold Today
22. Re: DNF Was to Go Gold Today Apr 3, 2010, 00:15 Shreek

Duke was a good game back whenever it came out, but there were a lot of other shooters that were just as good. It was the hype surrounding it and all the 3DR bullshit over the years that made it legendary. It was a good game. But not tattoo worthy, for chrissakes.  

News Comments > Enhanced Edition Patch for The Witcher
21. Re: Uncensored patch Sep 20, 2008, 19:04 Shreek

Hope you previous owners of the European version have success with patching. I prolly should have tried uninstall/reinstall and then patch, but I went out and bought the EE version in store.

News Comments > Enhanced Edition Patch for The Witcher
18. Uncensored patch Sep 20, 2008, 09:49 Shreek

The patch posted on Friday doesn't seem to work on the uncensored European version of the game. I tried it from both the Fileplanet download as well as the download from the CDProjekt's website. All I get is 'CatastrophicError' when it tries to update the local key file (and I am registered). If anyone had the uncensored European version and got the patch to work, please let me know.

News Comments > The Witcher Demo
29. Re: loading times Dec 15, 2007, 10:55 Shreek

I have XP Pro with roughly 3.25gb main memory and a SATA HD; my load times are 15-20 seconds. But this game is worth it; its one of the best RPGs I've ever played.

News Comments > Out of the Blue
42. Re: No subject Dec 7, 2004, 13:00 Shreek

The label on the back of my IBM keyboard tells me it was made somewhere in 1983. It has those clickety-clack keys with real springs underneath and it's so heavy I could stop a Rottweiler with it. It'll probably last another 20 years.

6 Comments. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo