Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for shinchan0s

Real Name shinchan0s   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname None given.
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Nov 9, 2004, 01:16
Total Comments 499 (Amateur)
User ID 22255

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > Dance Beta
7. Re: ghey Jan 15, 2007, 13:43 shinchan0s

It's not a horrible idea actually. It's not an MMORPG in the traditional sense (paying a subscription for a level treadmill with the focus on getting better gear) but an app that allows someone to connect with other DDR+Dancemania fans. That being said I wouldn't consider buying it. DDR is meant for the arcades and I'm also horrible at it.

/stopped playing when I started college
//still gets the itch sometimes though
///thinks DDR gets a bad rep because it seems to attract so many awkward 15 year olds with acne and bad hair at the arcades

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Subscription Hellgate: London
25. Re: There goes my purchase. Jan 10, 2007, 08:10 shinchan0s

Fuck 'em. The game looked like shit anyway. I hope Bill Roper accidently rams his nuts into a desk corner. He's a hack and he doesn't deserve to have anymore children.

News Comments > Morning Previews
2. Re: No subject Jan 8, 2007, 17:12 shinchan0s

Hey, tweakboy.

I fucked your mom.

You got a one sentence response for that?

---

... Anyway, I just want to say that I love reading the previews and reviews from Eurogamer. Those guys tell it like it is and even trash the hyped games. Their articles have substance which is more than I can say for Gay-mes Raduuuurrr - seriously, why stretch out a three paragraph article over four fucking pages? Though by all means keep the Eurogamer articles coming.

News Comments > Sam & Max Episode 2: Situation Comedy Demo
10. Re: No subject Jan 7, 2007, 05:02 shinchan0s

Plan on going out with a bang, eh tweakboy?

(He spammed every thread on the front page!)

News Comments > Tabula Rasa Beta Signups
24. Re: Signed Up Jan 6, 2007, 11:37 shinchan0s

Haha that's funny, Jerykk. I could've repeated the same spiel about your favorite game Oblivion!

MMO's *snort* BAD! GRRRRRR!!!!

Let me guess... you became jaded once you couldn't find a raiding guild when you reached 60 in World of Warcraft? I went through the same thing. Soloing gets boring after a while and you start nitpicking:(.

/To be fair I had the same opinion of MMO's a year ago.
//But the BC expansion has rekindled my interest.
///And I mean no offense. I just luv trashing Oblivion.

News Comments > Oblivion Add-on Revealed
23. Re: No subject Jan 5, 2007, 07:33 shinchan0s

You guys actually played through vanilla Oblivion!?

What the Christ?

By the way, the "land changing" gimmick (note to Bethesda: it needs its own cheesy name) will be as lame (probably just shifting around a few NPC's) as the original's "Radiant™ A.I." (Radiance!!!) since they just needed to make up more bullshit for more hype.

RADIANCE!!!

(edit) Tags.

This comment was edited on Jan 5, 07:35.

News Comments > Op Ed
1. No subject Jan 4, 2007, 11:21 shinchan0s

Suck my man tits, Dirty Sanchez. I want the full game. I'll subscribe to Gametap when I feel the sudden urge to play a Sonic game.

News Comments > Morning Consolidation
21. Oh ma gawd. It could happen, TB! Jan 3, 2007, 17:40 shinchan0s

What if Sony gets their asses handed to them by Microsoft and Nintendo here in the United States? I wonder if the West would continue to see the large influx of Japanese RPG's (like Persona or DragonQuest) and games (like Katamari Damacy) we have now. I doubt Japan would go through the hassle of porting those games over to the 360 and publishers here aren't going to bother releasing niche titles which need profits from high volume sales - which they got with the popular PS2.

If the PS3 tanks and the 360 is king then guys like me would have to wait every 3-4 years for Square/Enix to shit out another ugly, overblown Final Fantasy game (because Final Fantasy is all we'll ever get to see) for our RPG fix.

Why couldn't Sony just make a more powerful PS2? Fucking dumbasses. Let's just hope the Wii wins then :o.

/not a Nintendo fanboy!

News Comments > HL2 Pirates Vikings and Knights II
2. Re: yay Jan 2, 2007, 12:44 shinchan0s

It looks like fun so I guess that means nobody plays it.

News Comments > 2006 Games of the Year, Part 10
2. Re: Interesting... Dec 29, 2006, 08:47 shinchan0s

The guys over at Thresh's Firingsquad suck donkey dick anyway. This article just confirms that they're retarded as well.

News Comments > Morning Consolidation
27. No subject Dec 29, 2006, 05:46 shinchan0s

Oh jesus TB. Oh Jesus! LOL. Oh jesus...

L. O. FUCKING. L.

You vastly (VASTLY) overrate the "hardcore player" in the economics of console gaming. There are many (MANY) more potential sales from casual gamers than from hardcores (examples include the Sims, World of Warcraft and the Madden franchise but if you want a hardware example look at the sales numbers for the Nintendo DS and PSP). Even factoring in their number of purchases they still make up a tiny fraction of the market. Their value to Microsoft, Sony and Nintendo is also diminished by the fact that they'll purchase all the consoles anyway because... ya know... they're HARDCORE.

Give me a break.

I think this year's console war is more reminiscent of the DS vs. the PSP. Yeah, look how that turned out. The innovative and casual-friendly DS utterly (UTTERLY) annihilates the more powerful and hardcore machine that was (R.I.P) the PSP. Market dominance in home console gaming is overrated (like the PS3 and TB's mom) anyway. Just this past year Nintendo has made the largest profit from games despite being in third place.

/I'm not a Nintendo fanboy. I know I sound like one though.
//I just hate (HATE) Sony and Microsoft for cutting into my (much beloved) PC gaming.
///Just kidding TB. Your mom was great.

News Comments > 2006 Games of the Year, Part 1
4. Re: No subject Dec 19, 2006, 13:42 shinchan0s

- I guess Mr. Newell once again threatened to shove his cock up Gamespy's asses unless they gave "Episode One" an award.

- CoH was the better game but Dark Crusade is more popular and more fun. Come on admit it.

- (Vanilla) Oblivion was retarded. RETARDED.

- I haven't touched GalCiv2 in like forever. I'm playing Sim City 4 right now. LOL.

- Call of Cthulu wins the Quietest Release of the Year award from me. I had no idea it was actually out!

- NWN2 and Medieval 2 Total War are in a deadlock for Buggiest Release of the Year. Congratulations, you bunch of retards! You both win a copy of "Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion for the XBOX360" PC version.

News Comments > Medieval II: Total War Patch Tomorrow, Steam Update Today
2. Re: No subject Dec 15, 2006, 00:50 shinchan0s

is this the patch that makes it fun

No fred, you moron, that's the next patch. This patch fixes jack shit.

News Comments > Morning Mobilization
1. No subject Dec 14, 2006, 10:50 shinchan0s

Final Fantasy Tactics > you.

News Comments > Into the Black
9. Re: Live Chat Dec 6, 2006, 23:41 shinchan0s

Damn. I really believed he would have made it out alive.

News Comments > etc., etc.
1. No subject Dec 6, 2006, 10:37 shinchan0s

Ok...

News Comments > EVE Online Expands Tuesday
20. Re: sounds interesting Nov 27, 2006, 07:32 shinchan0s

I can never get past the two week trial. In the beginning I think it's the best game ever but it seriously drags. The constant travelling and the "PvE" stink.

News Comments > Titan Quest: Immortal Throne Announced
10. Re: No subject Nov 15, 2006, 17:06 shinchan0s

Iron Lore could've taken a huge dump on my computer after swiping fifty bucks from my wallet and saved me the effort of actually purchasing a copy of their turd for a game. Diablo my ass. More like Diarrheablo.

News Comments > Tuesday Game Reviews
1. Fun but still disappointing -_- Nov 14, 2006, 12:00 shinchan0s

Good review from 1up. They kept the same score which was reasonable. NWN2 is what NWN's campaign should've been. That's it. It's good but the game was obviously rushed to meet the holidays so it's not soooo good. Baldur's Gate was great and Neverwinter Nights will never be great.

News Comments > Ships Ahoy - Medieval II: Total War
11. Re: No subject Nov 13, 2006, 20:55 shinchan0s

Shogun is probably the only game in the last 10 years that lived up to the massive hype it got. Rome was a slight disappointment but Medieval II looks to make up for it.

And the next Total War game will be fantasy-based. Book it.

499 Comments. 25 pages. Viewing page 20.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo