Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for shinchan0s

Real Name shinchan0s   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname None given.
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Nov 9, 2004, 01:16
Total Comments 497 (Amateur)
User ID 22255

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > Diablo Movie Confirmed
16. Re: music Jun 18, 2007, 08:04 shinchan0s

I'd much rather see a Diablo movie than another Diablo game. The cinematics were the only good parts of the games.

Wrong! Try again.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Neverwinter Nights 2 Patch
6. Re: No subject Jun 14, 2007, 08:10 shinchan0s

I actually got around to finishing the game's "slow and boring" first chapter but I can't bring myself to keep playing. Anytime the urge to play NWN2 comes up it just dissolves away in the memories I have of that terrible chapter. That and the A.I. is so freaking dumb.

Obsidian sucks. Don't you dare defend them!

News Comments > StarCraft II Announced
84. No subject May 20, 2007, 00:06 shinchan0s

I get the feeling all these haters were either too young and stupid (omg the grafix sux) or too old and jaded (duurr I never liked the original anyway) to enjoy Starcraft and Diablo. Yeah, you guys can suck it. Way to ruin a thread 10 years in the making.

News Comments > StarCraft II Announced
9. No subject May 19, 2007, 10:48 shinchan0s

I could cry.

Starcraft with a graphical update... that's what everybody wants! I'm glad Blizz decided not to fuck with a good thing like with Warcraft 3. It looks incredible!!!

Bring on Diablo 3!

News Comments > World of StarCraft?
32. Re: No subject May 5, 2007, 21:12 shinchan0s

Holy shit.

I don't want to believe this but if it's true and if it's anything like "WoW in space" I hope this blows up in their fucking faces.

It would be pretty cool if were similar to something like Shattered Galaxy though.

But you know it's a WoW clone. I hope every single executive at Blizzard dies in a horrible plane crash. I really do.

News Comments > Saturday Matinee
2. Lamer? Apr 21, 2007, 17:44 shinchan0s

I take it Lulu's last name is pronounced "lah-mehr"?

News Comments > Medieval II: Total War - Kingdoms Announced
7. Re: Cool Mar 31, 2007, 11:35 shinchan0s

I agree 100-fucking-percent, SMA.

The main problem with R:TW and M2:TW is that they have too many damn cities! I not a micro freak by any means (I hated WC3) but I'm anal just enough to want control over every city's build orders since the AI governors are so retarded.

To relieve some of the micromanagement CA really needs to severely cut down on the number of cities (especially around Eastern Mediterranean el oh el) and have only the major or strategic cities controllable. You only collect taxes/manpower/extra generals from all the other cities. An added benefit is that battles in the field become a whole lot more meaningful - I mean siege after siege is boring right?

Personally I don't think assloads of cities with assloads of micromanagement equals that much depth but it apparently does to some. I suppose CA could replace that "lost depth" with added features like army supply/attrition blah blah blah.

And finally get diplomats, princesses, priests, assassins, spies off the board. Make it simple (Ha!) like Europa Universalis. Better yet just combine the two games. Well whatever.

News Comments > Morning Tech Bits
2. Re: No subject Mar 21, 2007, 12:52 shinchan0s

I've wanted to buy into satellite radio the last couple of months. But I don't want to invest in a company that could be gone in a year.:o Hopefully the merger happens - it could paradoxically create more competition in the radio market.

News Comments > etc.
1. No subject Mar 17, 2007, 15:11 shinchan0s

Put up some newer, high profile games sold by the sponsors. Check.

Make an "old school" game #1 so we can keep our street cred. Check.

Put in a game nobody ever played (including us writers) to show everybody that we're true connoisseurs of the craft. Check.

This is Grade A quality listing, folks. We really needed another Top-whatever list from IGN.

News Comments > On C&C3 Bugs
9. Re: No subject Mar 8, 2007, 14:42 shinchan0s

Bugs and all, it's better than Supreme Commander that's for sure. Reminds me of Red Alert 2 (which is a good thing) but EA makes it so I won't buy it.

Fuck. EA.

News Comments > Evening Previews
4. No subject Feb 17, 2007, 11:58 shinchan0s

GamesRadar is a garbage site.

News Comments > Command & Conquer 3: Tiberium Wars Demo Soon
12. Re: Not Interested Feb 13, 2007, 18:49 shinchan0s

ver since Red Alert, this franchise has sucked, sucked, sucked!

I dunno. I rather like Red Alert 2 and Yuri's Revenge. Very underrated games IMO.

I only played C&C Generals because my college roommate forced me to.

News Comments > Sunday Previews
6. Re: No subject Feb 12, 2007, 10:08 shinchan0s

Supreme Commander is an exact copy of Total Annihilation (right down to the lousy pathfinding) with slightly better graphics...

But is that really such a bad thing? Spamming Cans and Sumos was so much fun back in the day. Now if only my computer was capable of running a multiplayer game. It's too bad you can only play the Cybran in the demo.

Oh yeah, "Shivering Isles"? More like "SHITering Isles". Oblivion sux.

News Comments > Supreme Commander Demo Tomorrow
28. Re: No subject Feb 6, 2007, 13:02 shinchan0s

HOLY SHIT IT'S OUT! TOTAL ANNIHILATION IS BACK!!!!!!!

News Comments > Supreme Commander Demo
5. Re: Retarded Download Registration Feb 6, 2007, 12:56 shinchan0s

I gave up looking and queued up in Fileplanet. But I can wait all day today.

News Comments > Tuesday Game Reviews
1. No subject Feb 6, 2007, 12:49 shinchan0s

Cute Knight? Sounds like effing Princess Maker!

Yeah, I played Princess Maker when I was an anime nerd in high school. Wanna fight about it? Well do ya?

News Comments > Wednesday Game Reviews
2. No subject Jan 24, 2007, 19:12 shinchan0s

They're about 10 months too late with a Rise of Legends review. Multiplayer shouldn't have even got mentioned in that article since whatever kind of community that game had died many months ago.

Yeah, BHG fucked up big and a promising franchise got sunk.

News Comments > BF2142 Booster Pack Info
13. Re: No subject Jan 17, 2007, 20:28 shinchan0s

Suck my dick, EA.

/sorry guys, just mailin' it in today.

News Comments > Dance Beta
7. Re: ghey Jan 15, 2007, 13:43 shinchan0s

It's not a horrible idea actually. It's not an MMORPG in the traditional sense (paying a subscription for a level treadmill with the focus on getting better gear) but an app that allows someone to connect with other DDR+Dancemania fans. That being said I wouldn't consider buying it. DDR is meant for the arcades and I'm also horrible at it.

/stopped playing when I started college
//still gets the itch sometimes though
///thinks DDR gets a bad rep because it seems to attract so many awkward 15 year olds with acne and bad hair at the arcades

News Comments > Subscription Hellgate: London
25. Re: There goes my purchase. Jan 10, 2007, 08:10 shinchan0s

Fuck 'em. The game looked like shit anyway. I hope Bill Roper accidently rams his nuts into a desk corner. He's a hack and he doesn't deserve to have anymore children.

497 Comments. 25 pages. Viewing page 19.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo