Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for shinchan0s

Real Name shinchan0s   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname None given.
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Nov 9, 2004, 01:16
Total Comments 499 (Amateur)
User ID 22255

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > Op Ed
3. No subject Oct 19, 2007, 08:57 shinchan0s

He's referring to the editorial section of WSJ... which everybody knows is another entity separate (ie: staffed by hairy, drooling, knuckle-dragging gorillas) from the rest of the paper which is rightly regarded as one of the best in the world. Who knows if that will continue though with regards to the recent buyout.

Anyway, Mossberg's a hack. I can't believe he gets paid as much as he does. The guy (literally) jacks off to pictures of his iPod and loves ramming a dildo in the form of Steve Job's dick into his asshole.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Hellgate: London Demo
23. Re: In-Game Advertising Oct 18, 2007, 18:32 shinchan0s

Bill Roper can go stick his shitty game up his fat, hairy ass. He can shit it out (because the game is shit) then eat it because he eats shit. He eats so much shit that whenever he opens his mouth shit comes out. He's so full shit.

Yeah.

News Comments > Morning Previews
1. No subject Oct 16, 2007, 13:46 shinchan0s

They should rename it Sim City Playskool.

News Comments > BioWare on the EA Deal
22. Re: No subject Oct 13, 2007, 09:58 shinchan0s

Guys, Bioware is done.

They were long past their prime anyway... good riddance.

News Comments > TF2 Beta Update
23. Re: Taking Off Work Oct 10, 2007, 06:35 shinchan0s

This is from the last update but it's worth mentioning (I think) since so many others here poo-poo'd the Heavy exploit as a mere annoyance:

I'm glad they finally fixed the Heavy exploit. I saw it all the time @ the servers I played in and to even the playing field I had use exploit myself - or tell others how to do it. It's not much when the Heavy is by himself but with a medic he's devastating. Especially with uber because he can cover way more ground with the exploit - I mean plain old uber'd Heavies were bad enough right? Rockets, grenades, sniper bullets are easily dodged and he can duck in and out of corners while the Heavy is killing you.

News Comments > Ships Ahoy - The Settlers: Rise of an Empire
6. Re: No subject Sep 26, 2007, 18:37 shinchan0s

Thanks for the info. I already installed the game but I haven't got around to touching it yet. Sounds like Settlers V all over again. Yeesh Blue Byte, get some brains.

No, I've never had the pleasure of playing any of the previous Settlers games. The only other god games I've played are the Black+White series (yuck) and Knights and Merchants - which I hear was pretty damn close to the original Settlers though but I'm such a graphics whore.

News Comments > Ships Ahoy - The Settlers: Rise of an Empire
4. No subject Sep 26, 2007, 06:16 shinchan0s

You know, this game looks an awfully like Settlers V. That game was horrible. I wonder how this game could be an different?

But I'm downloading it anyway. Can't say my hopes are all that high though.

News Comments > Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War -- Soulstorm Revealed
14. Re: No subject Sep 18, 2007, 16:20 shinchan0s

L O L.

The fucking Dark Eldar!?!?!?

Talk about scraping the bottom of the barrel. They're the laughingstock of the whole 40K universe! If they couldn't do Tyranids it was either the Dark Eldar or Sisters of Battle... so why make another expansion? Make the sequel already.

News Comments > StarCraft II Movie
32. Re: No subject Sep 17, 2007, 14:03 shinchan0s

There's no strategy in the Total War series anyway. I could just as easily say that I won a battle because my general had more stars and that the AI is pretty fucking retarded by not guarding against my (duh) flanking cavalry. Yeah, I can play the game of totally dumbing down the "strategy" of game X too!

Anyone who has played Starcraft knows the game isn't always about the numbers. You still have to account for all the other nuances and that's why the games still have to be played.

News Comments > Hellgate London Subscription Rates
33. Re: No subject Aug 23, 2007, 15:56 shinchan0s

If anyone needs to lighten up it's you, m00t.

We're all here to discuss games whether we like said game or not. It's just more fun to trash them IMO.

29. Re: No subject Aug 23, 2007, 14:54 shinchan0s

It's not that. We all just feel the need to comment on stuff outrageously retarded.

27. Paying 4 Hellgate makes U gay. R U gay? Aug 23, 2007, 14:36 shinchan0s

I know this game will EAT SHIT and all that but I'm still interested in some of the finer details concerning Subscription* accounts. Theoretically, couldn't some loserass just pay the fee for one month and diablo-grind that entire month to get all the shiny new items? If they didn't pay up for the following months would that guy lose all his premium gear? What about items stuffed in the extra stash slots? Do you lose them if your inventory is full? Or does all this shit go in stasis or something? What about if that person was a guild leader?

News Comments > New WoW Add-on Spied?
10. Re: No subject Aug 1, 2007, 09:49 shinchan0s

Who cares... where's Diablo III?

News Comments > Op Ed
2. He has an assface! Jul 30, 2007, 19:11 shinchan0s

Roger's 100% right on this issue. Videogames have no place in the realm of high art despite what dumbasses like Assface McPEmajor might think. Our transitory junk culture has its own place and everyone else apart from videogame/anime nerds are fine keeping it there. I'd rather get my opinions on art from an Art History undergrad raised in Idaho than from a regular village idiot like Assface here.

News Comments > Counter-Strike Online in Asia
6. Re: AZN CS Jul 28, 2007, 21:11 shinchan0s

D=

News Comments > Counter-Strike Online in Asia
2. Re: No subject Jul 28, 2007, 08:31 shinchan0s

Counturuuu-Strikuuu!

/It's okay. I'm AZN.

News Comments > Warhammer Online Beta Blooms
20. Re: No subject Jul 23, 2007, 18:52 shinchan0s

What are you talking about? The Witch Elf in the trailer is a completely faithful adaptation to the tabletop version, dude.

News Comments > etc.
2. Re: Soul Hunter :( Jul 21, 2007, 17:42 shinchan0s

I'm glad they got rid of the Soul Hunter. Bad design and an even worse unit concept.

News Comments > Morning Metaverse
1. Myspace and Facebook. Jun 25, 2007, 12:51 shinchan0s

Wow, a "brilliant" social scientist came up with that conclusion all by herself? People tend to gravitate toward their own kind? Really? What a revelation. I wonder if the exclusivity of Facebook (only college students could access it) had anything to do with it primarily being used by college students. I am [b]stunned[b].

Why is Xanga only made up of young Asians? I'd love to know. Is there a sociologist in the house?

News Comments > ETQW Beta for Free Accounts
80. Re: no more keys for today Jun 24, 2007, 17:15 shinchan0s

I just went from a 3 minute wait to a 17 minute wait.

Argh! Me too! I thought I seeing things...

I too will get a torrent.

499 Comments. 25 pages. Viewing page 18.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo