Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Greenbelt, MD 08/22

Regularly scheduled events

User information for shinchan0s

Real Name shinchan0s   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname None given.
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Nov 9, 2004, 01:16
Total Comments 491 (Amateur)
User ID 22255

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > StarCraft II Movie
32. Re: No subject Sep 17, 2007, 14:03 shinchan0s

There's no strategy in the Total War series anyway. I could just as easily say that I won a battle because my general had more stars and that the AI is pretty fucking retarded by not guarding against my (duh) flanking cavalry. Yeah, I can play the game of totally dumbing down the "strategy" of game X too!

Anyone who has played Starcraft knows the game isn't always about the numbers. You still have to account for all the other nuances and that's why the games still have to be played.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Hellgate London Subscription Rates
33. Re: No subject Aug 23, 2007, 15:56 shinchan0s

If anyone needs to lighten up it's you, m00t.

We're all here to discuss games whether we like said game or not. It's just more fun to trash them IMO.

29. Re: No subject Aug 23, 2007, 14:54 shinchan0s

It's not that. We all just feel the need to comment on stuff outrageously retarded.

27. Paying 4 Hellgate makes U gay. R U gay? Aug 23, 2007, 14:36 shinchan0s

I know this game will EAT SHIT and all that but I'm still interested in some of the finer details concerning Subscription* accounts. Theoretically, couldn't some loserass just pay the fee for one month and diablo-grind that entire month to get all the shiny new items? If they didn't pay up for the following months would that guy lose all his premium gear? What about items stuffed in the extra stash slots? Do you lose them if your inventory is full? Or does all this shit go in stasis or something? What about if that person was a guild leader?

News Comments > New WoW Add-on Spied?
10. Re: No subject Aug 1, 2007, 09:49 shinchan0s

Who cares... where's Diablo III?

News Comments > Op Ed
2. He has an assface! Jul 30, 2007, 19:11 shinchan0s

Roger's 100% right on this issue. Videogames have no place in the realm of high art despite what dumbasses like Assface McPEmajor might think. Our transitory junk culture has its own place and everyone else apart from videogame/anime nerds are fine keeping it there. I'd rather get my opinions on art from an Art History undergrad raised in Idaho than from a regular village idiot like Assface here.

News Comments > Counter-Strike Online in Asia
6. Re: AZN CS Jul 28, 2007, 21:11 shinchan0s

D=

News Comments > Counter-Strike Online in Asia
2. Re: No subject Jul 28, 2007, 08:31 shinchan0s

Counturuuu-Strikuuu!

/It's okay. I'm AZN.

News Comments > Warhammer Online Beta Blooms
20. Re: No subject Jul 23, 2007, 18:52 shinchan0s

What are you talking about? The Witch Elf in the trailer is a completely faithful adaptation to the tabletop version, dude.

News Comments > etc.
2. Re: Soul Hunter :( Jul 21, 2007, 17:42 shinchan0s

I'm glad they got rid of the Soul Hunter. Bad design and an even worse unit concept.

News Comments > Morning Metaverse
1. Myspace and Facebook. Jun 25, 2007, 12:51 shinchan0s

Wow, a "brilliant" social scientist came up with that conclusion all by herself? People tend to gravitate toward their own kind? Really? What a revelation. I wonder if the exclusivity of Facebook (only college students could access it) had anything to do with it primarily being used by college students. I am [b]stunned[b].

Why is Xanga only made up of young Asians? I'd love to know. Is there a sociologist in the house?

News Comments > ETQW Beta for Free Accounts
80. Re: no more keys for today Jun 24, 2007, 17:15 shinchan0s

I just went from a 3 minute wait to a 17 minute wait.

Argh! Me too! I thought I seeing things...

I too will get a torrent.

74. Re: no more keys for today Jun 24, 2007, 17:04 shinchan0s

I got a key on the first try (right on top of the release) but I'm having trouble downloading the client.

Figures. Bileplanet suuuuuucccckkksssss.

48. Re: Canceled my Pre-Order Jun 24, 2007, 14:07 shinchan0s

It's already 2:07 EST. WTF give me my key!

News Comments > Diablo Movie Confirmed
16. Re: music Jun 18, 2007, 08:04 shinchan0s

I'd much rather see a Diablo movie than another Diablo game. The cinematics were the only good parts of the games.

Wrong! Try again.

News Comments > Neverwinter Nights 2 Patch
6. Re: No subject Jun 14, 2007, 08:10 shinchan0s

I actually got around to finishing the game's "slow and boring" first chapter but I can't bring myself to keep playing. Anytime the urge to play NWN2 comes up it just dissolves away in the memories I have of that terrible chapter. That and the A.I. is so freaking dumb.

Obsidian sucks. Don't you dare defend them!

News Comments > StarCraft II Announced
84. No subject May 20, 2007, 00:06 shinchan0s

I get the feeling all these haters were either too young and stupid (omg the grafix sux) or too old and jaded (duurr I never liked the original anyway) to enjoy Starcraft and Diablo. Yeah, you guys can suck it. Way to ruin a thread 10 years in the making.

News Comments > StarCraft II Announced
9. No subject May 19, 2007, 10:48 shinchan0s

I could cry.

Starcraft with a graphical update... that's what everybody wants! I'm glad Blizz decided not to fuck with a good thing like with Warcraft 3. It looks incredible!!!

Bring on Diablo 3!

News Comments > World of StarCraft?
32. Re: No subject May 5, 2007, 21:12 shinchan0s

Holy shit.

I don't want to believe this but if it's true and if it's anything like "WoW in space" I hope this blows up in their fucking faces.

It would be pretty cool if were similar to something like Shattered Galaxy though.

But you know it's a WoW clone. I hope every single executive at Blizzard dies in a horrible plane crash. I really do.

News Comments > Saturday Matinee
2. Lamer? Apr 21, 2007, 17:44 shinchan0s

I take it Lulu's last name is pronounced "lah-mehr"?

491 Comments. 25 pages. Viewing page 18.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo