Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for shinchan0s

Real Name shinchan0s   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname None given.
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Nov 9, 2004, 01:16
Total Comments 489 (Amateur)
User ID 22255

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > Diablo 3 Rumor
4. Re: No subject May 21, 2008, 10:10 shinchan0s

I'm already sick of waiting for Starcraft II. Wake me up when they have a release date. So... 2012 then?

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Age of Conan Movie/Preview
3. No subject May 11, 2008, 18:28 shinchan0s

*chucks his copy of WoW out the window*

News Comments > Safety Dance
7. Re: GTAIV Backlash May 7, 2008, 11:11 shinchan0s

Video game bloggers are losers, CNN sucks and Glenn Beck is an idiot.

*yawn* What else is new?

News Comments > Saturday Safety Dance
4. Re: No subject May 4, 2008, 13:46 shinchan0s

Meh. Mine is dusty but it's black for a reason. I also only take one shower a day. Horrible I know.

News Comments > New Jailbreak: Source
6. Re: Oh Shit! May 4, 2008, 13:15 shinchan0s

The mod scene was better back in Quake's heyday. Hell, PC gaming in general was better.

News Comments > Team Fortress 2 Patch, Free Weekend Underway
37. Re: Wait a sec... May 3, 2008, 10:50 shinchan0s

lol. You just couldn't keep your fat mouth shut, could you? Thank you for proving my point, again.

ajlajflkajfalksjfajaljflajaoisflkasfjalsfj

I'm so angry right now. Oh god. RAAAAAGE.

By all means keep it up.

19. Re: Wait a sec... May 2, 2008, 23:25 shinchan0s

So you admit to cheating then? You sorry, sorry little piece of shit!

Huuuuuuuuurrrr. Like I care.

10. Re: Wait a sec... May 2, 2008, 21:22 shinchan0s

The funny thing is that after looking at the list of medic achievements when they posted it a couple of weeks ago, I knew right then that we were going to see a bunch of ridiculous, non-teamplay farming behavior because that sort of thing is necessary to complete some of the achievements. Did Valve really not expect this?

What's really funny is that all the newcomers will see all the shit going on with the medic spam and achievement farming believing it to be typical gameplay. The game was SO much better before this new release. I have to kill HOW MANY Scouts with my Syringe gun?

The weapons were kinda blah. The bloodsucker seemed useful but invulnerability is way more useful than the Kritzkrieg (it should charge up faster). The ubersaw just sucked - I got more crits with the regular bonesaw. I'll admit that I cheated to get the unlocks but Valve took them away anyway so no harm done I guess. They should just scrap the whole BF2 gimmick and give everyone the damn guns already. They're definitely not upgrades. I certainly won't be farming for them.

News Comments > Gold - Penny Arcade Adventures
32. Re: No subject May 1, 2008, 21:57 shinchan0s

http://www.penny-arcade.com/comic/2006/04/10/
Damn, that's some impressive prose. You can call it pretentious mental masturbation, but that writing coupled with Gabe's face in the last panel is teh win.

That's my favorite PA comic. It's especially awesome to anyone who's familiar with Warhammer fluff.

News Comments > Gold - Penny Arcade Adventures
25. Re: No subject May 1, 2008, 19:44 shinchan0s

You know what I think? I think the blend of Tycho's (I know his name isn't Tycho blah blah) pretentious writing style and liberal swearing is funny. It just works. But I guess that's just me. I try not to over-analyze my gaming web comics. I realize that whatever Holkins motivations are for writing in such a way is irrelevant. It's gimmicky anyway but it separates PA from other comics like B^U.

News Comments > TF2 Update Next Week, No Portal 2 this Year
15. Re: No subject Apr 26, 2008, 18:30 shinchan0s

it seems like a lot of the community ES maps are easier to defend than attack

This.

News Comments > Fallout 3: Collectors Edition
35. Re: No subject Apr 12, 2008, 11:18 shinchan0s

I like how PC CE costs $10 more then console regular edition lol. PC ftw!

Pirate tax?

News Comments > Red Alert 3 Beta Key Info
3. Re: No subject Apr 7, 2008, 15:05 shinchan0s

Bethesda or EA? Pick your poison. They both suck.

(EA would be the lesser of the two evils IMO.)

News Comments > Penny Arcade Adventures Release Details
16. Re: ... Mar 28, 2008, 06:54 shinchan0s

PA has been more hit-or-miss lately but I still love it. If the nobody here else does... that's fine, I can understand it.

Bob the Angry Flower (not gaming I know - but a lot of geeky references) is the best there is.

B^U????? Seriously, what the hell? CAD is the WORST web comic there is! Give me a break. THIS I CANNOT WRAP MY MIND AROUND.

This comment was edited on Mar 28, 17:44.

News Comments > Sunday Q&As
6. Re: No subject Mar 23, 2008, 21:44 shinchan0s

does ne1 believe to see anal in the

Yeah, all the time.

News Comments > Op Ed
2. Re: No subject Mar 22, 2008, 16:43 shinchan0s

The author has a huge hard-on for Oblivion.

Take that for what you will.

(His taste in games is shit.)

News Comments > Team Fortress 2 Updated
8. Re: No subject Mar 21, 2008, 19:33 shinchan0s

Updated CTF mode to remember the player who stole the intelligence from the enemy base and reward that player if the flag is captured by someone else.

THANK YOU!!!!! This used to bother me extremely.

News Comments > Sins of a Solar Empire Demo
24. Re: Combat Mar 21, 2008, 19:22 shinchan0s

Yeah, that's my main beef with the game. I mean Homeworld came out like freaking 10 years ago! It's a big deal considering combat (the game overall isn't very deep) is the only thing going for SoaSE.

News Comments > Sims 3 Details
14. Re: Please die? Nah, Sims is great! Mar 19, 2008, 22:04 shinchan0s

The vast majority is made up of women? The fanbase for the Sims is closer to a 50/50 split between genders. You'd be surprised at the number of guys (and what they look like) who play the Sims "legitimately". Heck, I used to play the original Sims a fuckton. I'll admit though, if a girl's going to own one PC game there's a 99.9% chance it will be a Sims game.

The Sims is good and bad for PC gaming. Good because it forces casual people to upgrade their PCs up to par and stores have to provide SOME space for PC games. Bad because well it's the Sims and EA, I guess.

News Comments > World of Warcraft Patch Details, Trailer
2. Re: yay Mar 19, 2008, 21:52 shinchan0s

Haven't you been to the official forums recently?

Blizz has totally neglected the hardcore raider community. It was a slap in the face to WoW's most dedicated players by reducing raid sizes to 25 and 10. The 40 man raids were the greatest. I raid for fun! Blizz also narrowed the gear disparity between arena gear (more like welfare epix amirite?) and raid gear. Unconscionable. What's the point of raiding now if a raider can no longer kill 5 casuals in 2 seconds? I worked hard for that gear! This game isn't about fun for the majority - it's about entitlement for the minority at the expense of the rest! I obviously know more than professional game designers; this is not at all about my own self-interest but what's truly best for the game community. What Blizzard has done now... how is that fair!? Waaaaaah! Somebody change my diaper! I f***ing stink!

PS: Sarcasm. Raiders and Druids are the scum of the earth. The forums are more entertaining than the game itself. blahblahblahblhablah

489 Comments. 25 pages. Viewing page 15.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo