Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for shinchan0s

Real Name shinchan0s   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname None given.
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Nov 9, 2004, 01:16
Total Comments 497 (Amateur)
User ID 22255

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > Alien Isolation About 15 Hours
15. Re: Alien Isolation About 15 Hours Jun 18, 2014, 13:15 shinchan0s

I don't consider Creative Assembly a quality developer or Sega a respectful publisher. It's a great premise, but I wouldn't have high expectations for this one.  
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Female Lead Cut from Assassin's Creed: Unity
12. Re: Female Lead Cut from Assassin's Creed: Unity Jun 11, 2014, 11:06 shinchan0s

Verno wrote on Jun 11, 2014, 11:02:
shinchan0s wrote on Jun 11, 2014, 10:59:
I never buy the "I'd rather look at a girl's ass while I'm playing cuz I'm totally an alpha male" tripe either. Any guy who's that insistent on playing females secretly wants to become one. There's nothing else to it.

I'm sure you're kidding around because of what he said but haha wow that's uh really funny.

If your protagonist isn't chugging beer, wearing a wife beater and driving a huge truck (phallic replacement) then you just aren't a mans man!

Yeah, both arguments are pretty silly. For the record though, if I had a choice, I'll always play as a guy.

News Comments > Female Lead Cut from Assassin's Creed: Unity
8. Re: Female Lead Cut from Assassin's Creed: Unity Jun 11, 2014, 10:59 shinchan0s

descender wrote on Jun 11, 2014, 10:30:
You like looking at dudes? I don't. I'd rather a femshep option in every game please.

I don't buy the "I can't get immmersed" crap either, as if "believing" you are a ninja assassin time traveler is any more or less realistic or engaging than pretending you are a female doing the same thing.

I never buy the "I'd rather look at a girl's ass while I'm playing cuz I'm totally an alpha male" tripe either. Any guy who's that insistent on playing females secretly wants to become one. There's nothing else to it.

Cutter wrote on Jun 11, 2014, 10:20:
Well seeing as the target market for these games is probably 99.9% male I can't imagine too many would care, much less want to play a chick. I certainly have no desire to do so. 'I'm going to stab that fucker in the heart! Oh fooey I broke a nail.'

According to Bioware, 20% of players pick Femshep in Mass Effect. 99.9% of that group are probably guys though.

News Comments > Rainbow Six: Siege Announced
17. Re: Rainbow Six: Siege Announced Jun 10, 2014, 13:15 shinchan0s

Too console-y. Pass. Go fuck yourself, Ubisoft. Amazing that you can't outdo a game made 15 years ago.  

News Comments > Morning Crowdfunding Roundup
2. Re: Morning Crowdfunding Roundup Jun 2, 2014, 19:40 shinchan0s

For a second I thought it was a kickstarter to revive the Reboot cartoon.  

News Comments > Free Battlefield 3 on Origin
5. Re: Free Battlefield 3 on Origin May 28, 2014, 20:19 shinchan0s

Already got it the LAST time it was free.  

News Comments > Ships Ahoy - Watch Dogs; First Reviews
55. Re: Ships Ahoy - Watch Dogs; First Reviews May 27, 2014, 18:33 shinchan0s

Yakubs wrote on May 27, 2014, 10:14:
It's bad enough that every imagination-deficient American is naming their poor kid Aiden these days -- now imagination-deficient game developers are naming their characters Aiden too?

Thank you! I hate that fucking name with a passion.

News Comments > Age of Conan Turns Six; Adds PvP Update
8. Re: Age of Conan Turns Six; Adds PvP Update May 20, 2014, 23:19 shinchan0s

LittleMe wrote on May 20, 2014, 21:26:
Does anyone have something to say in comments besides beating the game up? As in, saying something insightful and current about the game?

Well, ummm I guess I like the first movie better than the books... and there goes all my nerd cred.

As for the game? Not a damn thing.

News Comments > Hegemony Rome: The Rise of Caesar Released
6. Re: Hegemony Rome: The Rise of Caesar Released May 18, 2014, 10:01 shinchan0s

dj LiTh wrote on May 18, 2014, 02:02:
shinchan0s wrote on May 17, 2014, 16:39:
Cutter wrote on May 16, 2014, 21:41:
Just finished re-watching the Rome series. Two bad it was only two seasons. Verenus and Pullo were great.

I still don't understand how that series got cancelled and, like 2 years later Game of Thrones is a hit. They're practically the same show!

Or 5 years... with one being pure fantasy and the other historical with a few exceptions, but ya... sure...

Sex and swords. Even has some of the same actors. To me, they're the same show.

4. Re: Hegemony Rome: The Rise of Caesar Released May 17, 2014, 16:39 shinchan0s

Cutter wrote on May 16, 2014, 21:41:
Just finished re-watching the Rome series. Two bad it was only two seasons. Verenus and Pullo were great.

I still don't understand how that series got cancelled and, like 2 years later Game of Thrones is a hit. They're practically the same show!

2. Re: Hegemony Rome: The Rise of Caesar Released May 16, 2014, 21:22 shinchan0s

Phillip II was a pain in the ass to play since you had to micromanage everything on this big-ass map. Not exactly hitting their target audience which I'm pretty sure skews on the older side.  

News Comments > Hearthstone Balance Change Plans
9. Re: Hearthstone Balance Change Plans May 8, 2014, 14:33 shinchan0s

The sky is blue, water is wet, and Hunters are IMBA. What else is new?  

News Comments > Morning Metaverse
13. Re: Morning Metaverse Apr 25, 2014, 18:34 shinchan0s

Verno wrote on Apr 25, 2014, 11:20:
Google to end forced G+ integration, drastically cut division resources

Thank fucking heavens. I am so sick of going to Youtube, being asked to create a G+ profile or have it ask me which user I want to be when I only have one friggin account there. It's a shame because I find some aspects of G+ to be worthwhile but a stupid name and their poor handling ruined it.

Seriously, it aggravates me to no end that I have to log off my gmail account first before I can login to my pre-G+ Youtube account. Couldn't find a way to link them.

News Comments > Free Red Orchestra 2 Promotion
8. Re: Free Red Orchestra 2 Promotion Apr 23, 2014, 17:47 shinchan0s

Much preferred the original RO.  

News Comments > Saturday Mobilization
18. Re: Saturday Mobilization Apr 20, 2014, 14:42 shinchan0s

Soooo... Baldur's Gate, huh?  

News Comments > Game Reviews
9. Re: Game Reviews Apr 15, 2014, 16:33 shinchan0s

Axis wrote on Apr 15, 2014, 13:04:
Shocked that PC gamer got the review pretty much right...

Yeah, I was going in expecting a 85+ score. WTF.

News Comments > Civilization: Beyond Earth Revealed?
23. Re: Civilization: Beyond Earth Revealed? Apr 13, 2014, 04:46 shinchan0s

It's gonna be really hard to top Alpha Centauri, but I look forward to hearing more about this one.

(I hope they at least bring back the voice acting and the guy who wrote the tech quotes)

News Comments > Star Citizen Gameplay Trailers
129. Re: Evening Mobilization Apr 12, 2014, 15:56 shinchan0s

I thought it looked nice, but for the amount Star Citizen backers are plunking down for this game you could have gotten the Elite Dangerous alpha with an Oculus Rift dev kit.

Anyway, has there ever been a rockstar developer from the 90s who hasn't crashed and burned in the last 10 years? Peter Molyneaux to a certain extent maybe...

News Comments > Diablo III XP Bonus
26. Re: Diablo III XP Bonus Apr 5, 2014, 12:40 shinchan0s

I bought RoS for the Crusader (cuz Pally is my fav). The game is boring and the story is embarrassing. Partway through Act 2, after the sewers and rescuing you know who, I have absolutely no desire to play any further. Ugggghhhh.

Maybe I'll give PoE another try.

News Comments > Amazon Hires Hocking & Swift
2. Re: Amazon Hires Hocking & Swift Apr 3, 2014, 01:12 shinchan0s

I wonder if Amazon will ever pay a dividend.  

497 Comments. 25 pages. Viewing page 2.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo