Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for SebCain

Real Name SebCain   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname None given.
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Nov 1, 2004, 20:52
Total Comments 7 (Suspect)
User ID 22188

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

News Comments > Ships Ahoy - Half-Life 2
246. Re: No subject Nov 16, 2004, 17:34 SebCain

Well said buddy I love these armchair pricks who think they know it all and 'predicted' this to happen, yet if it went smoothly they'd be bitching or criticizing on something else. Just like my old ball and chain....they aint happy unless they are naggin' like a bitch.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

237. YEEEEEAAAAAGGHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! Nov 16, 2004, 17:23 SebCain

ARGGHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhh..................

*collapses to ground with a stroke*

...uhh...F Steam....ugh...

202. Winsock Error Nov 16, 2004, 16:55 SebCain

Failed with error 200: Failed to connect, winsock error 10061 "Connection Refused"

WTH is this... Does anyone else get this or have this? Ugh, once again, gotta love Steam and my inability to play this game.

197. This STEAM is such a F'N joke... Nov 16, 2004, 16:42 SebCain

Man this pisses me off so much I cant even play a goddamn gane I bought. What's pissing me off is how this is making me want to pirate this goddamn game b/c the jackasses who invented and thought of this lovely idea CANT GET THE F'N THING TO WORK!!! I've heard NOTHING postive about STEAM, EVER. Why do they still insist to have it?! I could probably go on IRC and get the full game in less time it would take me register and have my goddamn CDKEY approved.

This is BS. Utter and complete BS.

187. STEAM sucks so much ASS!! UGH Nov 16, 2004, 16:31 SebCain

Man, never before have I had to gone through such drama and headache JUST to play a F'n game I payed 50+ dollars for. JC here man, I don't care if it's day one or not, I should be able to walk into a store, buy something, and expect to take it home and play/use it without spending hours just trynig to get it worked right (in the case BS steam).

Does Steam do ANYTHING positive?!?! I mean really, do you think this will stop pirates?

News Comments > WoW Final Stress Test on FP
1. Mischevious stress test Nov 1, 2004, 19:05 SebCain

Pretty damn lame that they are making you pay yet again for an 8 day stress test. I wonder what sort of deal CashPlanet arranged with Blizzard for this little scheme.

News Comments > Metalheart: Replicants Rampage Demo
27. Re: ATI question Nov 1, 2004, 15:55 SebCain

Ugh man. This tries to copy Fallout so bad, they even have scorpion stingers as loot from the scorpions you kill. Even the handgun the chick uses looks exactly like the one in Fallout. Unfortunately, trying to copy fails miserably and the demo is terrible. If the poorly translated dialogue doesn't make you quit, the other parts will. Woulda been nice to have a Fallout-type game that was well done, but this doesn't even come close. To those thinking of downloading it, don't bother. Save your bandwidth.

7 Comments. 1 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo