Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for venomhed

Real Name venomhed   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname None given.
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description Banned
Homepage None given.
Signed On Oct 16, 2004, 00:24
Total Comments 964 (Graduate)
User ID 22091

User comment history
< Newer [ 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 ] Older >

News Comments > BF2142 Beta Concludes
14. Don't hold your breath Sep 16, 2006, 02:40 venomhed

Still nothing from EA about the hacks that are out for BF2 and BF2142 because they cannot fix them.

Great.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Ships Ahoy - Call of Juarez
7. Outlaws Sep 16, 2006, 02:39 venomhed

"Hey marshall!!!"

god that game was incredible!

Shit, Juarez has been on the torrent sites for 2 weeks now. havent tried it, looks cool.

News Comments > Gold - Gothic 3
21. Chris B Sep 13, 2006, 14:15 venomhed

Highly doubt the black goblins. they attack in Mass and that is gothics FATAL combat flaw. You cannot attack groups at all.

Otherwise the combat was cool, one on one.

News Comments > F.E.A.R.: Extraction Point Demo
8. Yawn Sep 13, 2006, 14:13 venomhed

Boring, referring to the first game. Purpose of expansion?

None.

NIN, where is you signature file about me fucking you up?

News Comments > Gold - Gothic 3
18. Goodbye Oblivion Sep 13, 2006, 13:22 venomhed

This game is going to absolutely SQUASH oblivion. Maybe not in the looks dept, but in depth and originality.

Oblivion doesn't stand a chance.

News Comments > F.E.A.R.: Extraction Point Demo
1. Yawn Sep 13, 2006, 13:21 venomhed

Boring.

News Comments > Oblivion Expansion Denial
8. History repeats Sep 13, 2006, 13:20 venomhed

back when i worked on the second elder scrolls game, shit can't remember the name, I got into a HUGE argument with the developers.

I said "Why created 15,000 duplicate towns and instead be more like the Ultima series. Have 6-8 unique towns"

They went off on me. "We arent Ultima!" etc.

I see they are STILL doing the same shit. Oblivion is a nice looking game, but after 4-5 weeks of moderate playing it again felt so repetitive.

Enter Gothic. This is how to do a game. Smaller, richer, more detailed.

i don't want a 100 hour game. I want a 20 hour detailed game that I can complete in 30 days on mild-moderate playing. bethesda has failed this with the elder scrolls ever since it's inception. They are SO arrogant and keep doing the same thing over and over.

Boring.

News Comments > 3DR/DNF Rumors Follow-up
9. Idiot Aug 31, 2006, 12:07 venomhed

George is a complete bafoon. Absolutely imcapable of completing a project and blames everyone else for his short comings.

100% Asshole.

News Comments > EA & Crytek Follow-up
15. well Aug 29, 2006, 23:26 venomhed

This comment was edited on Aug 29, 23:27.

News Comments > EA & Crytek Follow-up
2. Uh huh Aug 29, 2006, 12:15 venomhed

Where have we seen that statement before?

Later this week "EA aquires Crytek!"

News Comments > BF2 Patch Update
8. Hump Aug 28, 2006, 13:04 venomhed

I just love when people use acronoyms as if we all know what game you're talking about?

As for the patch, it must be a bitch to test this patch with 2 EA personnel. The rest of the "team" is working on more content like shit add on booster packs and BF2142.

I really don't think BF2142 will bump BF2 at all, but it will be fun.

Typical EA though, make, break, sell to the public.

News Comments > Ultima Online: Kingdom Reborn Announcement
15. Sisterhood Aug 26, 2006, 02:37 venomhed

I worked on this at EA. It was nice, back then we had a couple T1's and everyone else had modems outside the company or just the beginnings of DSL. We fucking OWNED!

The greatness was the threat of real people. Unfortunately it was so unbalanced that it just didn't work that way. No one new could survive unless they stayed in the towns. I understand why they nerfed it. But it sure was fun.

On our last night the 8-10 of us, cross dressers called the sisterhood (we got so sick of evil guys always wearing black) that we took down the server twice (second time was a bug that got us killed, any lightning spell would crash those on the screen) and we killed over 60 people!

Man did we make out like bandits.

That night i quit cold turkey after 1 year.

I brought in my alternate neutral character, grabbed a chest that must've weighed 10,000 pounds, warped in with my moonstone to the center of town, about 20 steps away from the bank.

And dropped the chest.

SO many people grabbed it, went nuts and then realized they could NOT lift it to reach the bank!

So they were yelling for their friends to make a train and get this chest of million dollar shit to the bank. All the while people were stealing it, looting, theiving.

Absolute chaos. I just fucking laughed and quit. Still have a jpeg of our last battle, fucking rad game.

News Comments > BF2142 Veterans Program
19. well Aug 24, 2006, 11:54 venomhed

Don't blame the GAME for this shit idea of buying a promotion. Blame the 12 nitwit girls that run the marketing division at EA.

All they see is $$$, just like in real life.

The game programmers and creators are trying hard to make a fun game. It is tough as hell.

Well Lolicon, sorry that you aren't able to bunny hop and dolphin dive anymore. Guess your skills weren't all so great after all eh once they removed that "feature"?

News Comments > BF2142 Veterans Program
3. Lolipop Aug 24, 2006, 00:13 venomhed

Well, maybe to someone that sucks at the game such as you. I have been playing the game BF2 since it was released, and haven't gone more than a 2 weeks without playing. That says something, it is a great game, yes it has bugs, but have fun trying to play balance the game with so many asshole humans in the world that can't play fair.

I just got done playing BF2142 Beta last night for 3 hours. It was fun as hell, sluggish and buggy, but very neat. The game is nearly done, but the balancing as you could imagine is a bitch!

The mechs are super cool looking, but all the regular solider weapons hit about as hard as a feather.

The front end is much improved, and the voip is as good as teamspeak!

The bonuses are super cool for being in a good squad or the best squad, which gets a global unlock for the duration of play! Way to promote coop work! Nice.

Anyways, lolicon, stay away from the game, we don't need you in it if you obviously can't handle the heat.

Go back to your rubiks cube.

News Comments > Left Behind Beta Demo Next Week
6. Christian Themed? Aug 24, 2006, 00:08 venomhed

The only way we would ever GET to an apocolyptic world is through religion and the subsequent war that it has brought to the world since it's inception.

How ironic. Or moronic depending on your viewpoint.

News Comments > EA Gets Unreal
35. Unreal Aug 20, 2006, 00:53 venomhed

Something about Unreal has always sucked to me. Too cartoony, too fast paced, gimmicky like Mortal Kombat (a great game, but fails in Unreal).

Just the whole Unreal universe has always been the RC Cola when compared to Quake which is like Coke.

Unreal doesn't even get the Pepsi award.

News Comments > EA Gets Unreal
34. Regarding post 30 Aug 20, 2006, 00:46 venomhed

Go outside, turn off the tv and computer, go to the gym, start jogging. Make sure whatever you do, don't watch the news anymore, nothing but poison.

Most depression can EASILY be remedied by consistent exercise. If you go right now, regardless of what time it is, and run half a mile, you will notice how much better you feel. Quite amazing really

Also, get off MySpace, that will help.

News Comments > Bad Day L.A. Demo
21. haa Aug 16, 2006, 01:25 venomhed

american mcgee, right "up there" with Derek "not so" Smart.

Weak, pass, not even worth the download.

This comment was edited on Aug 16, 02:21.

News Comments > Company of Heroes Gold
9. well Aug 16, 2006, 01:24 venomhed

From the makers of the homeworld games, then it has to be good. Christ Homeworld was by far the most revolutionary RTS of all time, and graceful in the controls, amazing.

Sick to death of WW2 but will try this just because of their track record.

News Comments > DarkStar One German Mod Tools
1. Wait a minute Aug 15, 2006, 18:45 venomhed

I don't know if anyone mentioned this, but the ship in Doom 3 is called Darkstar One isn't it?

964 Comments. 49 pages. Viewing page 30.
< Newer [ 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo