Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for venomhed

Real Name venomhed   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname None given.
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description Banned
Homepage None given.
Signed On Oct 16, 2004, 00:24
Total Comments 964 (Graduate)
User ID 22091

User comment history
< Newer [ 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 ] Older >

News Comments > Halo 2 & Shadowrun XP?
57. Continue Jun 13, 2007, 00:23 venomhed

* REMOVED *
This comment was deleted on Jun 13, 15:12.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

53. 4-D Boxing Jun 12, 2007, 22:13 venomhed

* REMOVED *
This comment was deleted on Jun 13, 15:12.

49. Idiot Jun 12, 2007, 20:00 venomhed

I want to ban people who have a handle that starts with F.
I want to ban those that think corn dogs and better than hot dogs.

Everyone has an opinion, harsh or soft, and if you don't like it, it never warrants anyone the right to ban or block them. if anything get rid of me for going way off topic, which I tend to do.

But to ban because I have a different, unpopular, non Oprah/MTV view of black people, due to my experience with being around them, dating them, working with them, is just so unamerican and anti freedom of speech. Sure it is Blue's board, do what he will, nothing I can say or do about that.

It just sickens me how many of you think that your side of the argument is just flat out right. If I am so wrong, and if I stand alone, why do so many people on the internet share my views? There are KKK and Black Panther Websites galore worldwide.

Obviously I am not alone. I also back up my rants with facts as well. You may not like them, but calling me garbage, saying that blacks are the best thing since sliced bread, without backing it up other than showing me a rapper on MTV and saying "He's so cool" because all the white and asian kids "think" so, then you really are just a god damn sheep.

deal with it. Accept it. I have a different opinion, no more or less righteous than yours.

News Comments > Ships Ahoy - Call of Juarez
5. CJ Jun 12, 2007, 18:36 venomhed

keep smoking crack. Outlaws blows this game away in style. neither has a spec of originality.

Might i remind you Outlaws came out in the late 90's, almost 10 years ago?

Outlaws = The Good, The Bad, The Ugly
Call of Juarez = The Unforgiven

Not that the Unforgiven was bad, loved it actually, but it didn't have the style of the previous movie. Still, bottom line, get Call of Juarez if you like Western games which are rare as can be.

41. sepharo Jun 12, 2007, 18:32 venomhed

Point taken.

But you could also make the same claim against Scientologists could you not?

And they too, are everywhere...

What about cat lovers over dog lovers? Getting trivial, but you get the point.

I work in the computer I.T. field. Seeing a black person effectively use a computer (if at all) is about as common as seeing a good white rapper or white dancer at an all black club.

News Comments > Ships Ahoy - Call of Juarez
3. Yup Jun 12, 2007, 18:30 venomhed

This was released and created in Europe last year I believe. Still a very neat and fun game.

but it ain't no Outlaws..

"Where are you marshall?!?!"

37. Cheese Jun 12, 2007, 18:08 venomhed

Blacks created the word Nigger, due to Nigeria. It was not whites, spaniards, dutch or brits that created this.

And since you have a VERY selective outlook on history, do you know who sold blacks to the Europeans?

blacks enslaved and sold blacks for money and goods.

When did America conquer Africa? I sure don't recall that Cheese

You have a very selective, pop culture outlook on American blacks and their history. Blacks here have it 10 times better than they do in their native home land, which by the way still believes in voodoo, witchcraft, and has tribes that have never seen an airplane, car, or boat.

So quit taking such a shallow outlook on American Black History and take a long hard look at how blacks have not moved with the times. How blacks, unlike the asians which were also enslaved here (See the creation of San Francisco, the railroads, Japanese internment camps during WW2, Vietnamese) have only themselves to blame.

And one last remark.

Do asians go around calling eachother Slopes and Gooks?
Do Mexicans walk around calling eachother beaners?
Do Jews walk around calling eachother Kikes?
Do whites go around calling eachother crackers and honkeys (whatever that means...)

Nope. Only blacks keep the N word alive. Blacks are to solely blame for not only creation, but the continued use of this word.

34. I live in Oakland Jun 12, 2007, 16:36 venomhed

* REMOVED *
This comment was deleted on Jun 12, 17:49.

30. What about... Jun 12, 2007, 16:07 venomhed

* REMOVED *
This comment was deleted on Jun 12, 16:26.

News Comments > EA's Mac Attack
27. Ahhh the Unix Linux Debate Jun 12, 2007, 12:16 venomhed

Hence the reason Linux will never be ready for prime time. At over 400 different flavors, with no one being able to get along or pull ahead, Linux ends up like Congress.

A bunch of talk, and jack shit gets done.

Go back to the server room. Run my web server and FTP site. The big boys are going to be up front with the Marketing Team women.

9. This line alone says it all Jun 12, 2007, 12:11 venomhed

* REMOVED *
This comment was deleted on Jun 12, 16:24.

News Comments > Requital Announced
4. Masasshole Jun 12, 2007, 03:30 venomhed

Did work for 3 game companies.
Postal was not the same game as I stated. In postal you were a maniac that pissed on things and shot massive amounts of people. And then there was Gary Coleman.

Would be nice Masa if you would.

A. Quit imitating me by stealing my name often.
B. Read peoples posts.
C. Quit fabricating and creating scenarios (Where did you basement comment come from?)
D. Quit cherry picking and altering others statements to suit your weak as fuck arguments.

Got another game for you prick.

Simple science fiction battle cruiser. Gets attacked, you eject with 4 others (more or less) and land on the closest and unfortunately hostile planet. Must find shelter, food, maybe have one survival weapon with say 10-20 rounds. Some of the native inhabitants could be small and hunt in packs, others massive. All kinds of bizarre shit. You simply try to make it to the others of your kind that landed on the planet, see what happened to them, team up etc.

Easy. New IP, just like that.

God damn I am good. I guess i have been watching too much Man vs. Wild, Survivorman and I Shouldn't Be Alive.

This comment was edited on Jun 12, 03:31.

News Comments > EA's Mac Attack
12. GREAT IDEA! Jun 12, 2007, 00:01 venomhed

Since the MAC OS is based on Linux, that means EA/M$ will make a Direct X type API for this platform.

Rip it off and free games for the Linux crowd?

News Comments > Requital Announced
2. Jesus christ Jun 11, 2007, 23:59 venomhed

Talk about primate level story. Don't these game developers see the impending end of gaming coming? How many trolls and elves, space marines and sci fi garbage shit can anybody else take?

Maybe WW2! Ya, one more go around!

I know it is me getting older, but fuck someone try something new. A twisted story is not hard to write. Why not be a serial killer but have to do it in a simulation sort of way? Not kill 500 people, but 1 or 2 college coeds?

Easy, sexy, sneaky etc.

See, that was easy, if not totally distatefull. Maybe Running With Scissors will do it? I better trademark it and hire a tough jewish lawyer to protect me and my new IP.

America - Land of the Greed, Home of the Slave.

This comment was edited on Jun 12, 01:58.

News Comments > New id Tech Shown
13. Laptops rule Jun 11, 2007, 18:37 venomhed

They are coming down in price and are getting closer and closer to matching the power of the big desktops.

it is time, once again (Remember Voodoo?) to move the Video Card power supply to outside the chasis. Just like the LCD, your USB drive etc. etc. No need for a gigawatt PSU in your system which really never needs to go over 400 watts, if even that much. I have a AMD 64FX with a 7900GTX running in a case with a 400 watt PSU, never a problem. I am not going to go higher, throwing more power does not make the system more efficient at all.

So, if this happens again, laptops could enjoy this luxury as well. Or keep their PSU internal. either way laptops are gaining, desktops are losing.

Water cooling.. Please... so over the top and out of place in this micro day and age.

News Comments > Crysis Movies
21. Evolutionary vs. Revolutionary Jun 11, 2007, 11:13 venomhed

I guess what i am getting at is that i was hoping this game would be revolutionary, not so evolutionary. Sure it does look great compared to the other games out there, but it only 1 ups them. It doesn't blow them out of the water as I was expecting/hoping. Still, this isn't final... but close.

An the Operation Flashpoint comments were great. That was a cool game, however very clunky. Still really enjoyed it, the story, et al.

8. No shit? Jun 11, 2007, 00:55 venomhed

YES I realize that you fool. What I am saying is that they are obviously touting how realistic the environments are and how the world reacts. But it doesn't look as good as I had hoped. Perhaps this is a problem with no using a dedicated physics card or something?

Or maybe they need more time in that area. Still looks like an outstanding game though I have to admit. I really dug on Far Cry, but the game itself wasn't anything new, just the engine and the impressive environments.

Oh well... see how it goes.

5. Neat Jun 11, 2007, 00:29 venomhed

Neat looking game but a huge dissapointment in the physics. Every tree breaks, they don't bend like the would in real life. The tanks treads bend over every lump and hill whereas a real 5 ton tank would level hills and flatten them.

Also the whole Rambo, 1 guy vs 10,000 enemies thing is so tired.

I really liked the way he shot different areas of the car. The doors, the windows, without blowing the vehicle up. However, shooting the gas tanks resulted in a way over the top explosion. If a gas tank blows on a humvee it would not destroy the car. An RPG to a gas tank would. Also, tires don't blow up when on fire after 5 seconds.

So they got work to do in that area. Otherwise it was pretty neat overall.

News Comments > Ghost Recon Advanced Warfighter 2 Demo
16. Gamers Hell Jun 8, 2007, 01:03 venomhed

SHHHH! Don't say anything about gamers hell or else they will require a logon account, then you have to pay for the high end servers instead of getting stuck with the Apple IIe Hayes 4800 Baud modem lines, and they will require your first born.

basically don't let gamers hell turn into Gamespy or file planet, file front etc.....

964 Comments. 49 pages. Viewing page 15.
< Newer [ 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo