Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:
Greenbelt, MD 08/22

Regularly scheduled events

User information for venomhed

Real Name venomhed   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname None given.
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description Banned
Homepage None given.
Signed On Oct 16, 2004, 00:24
Total Comments 964 (Graduate)
User ID 22091

User comment history
< Newer [ 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 ] Older >

News Comments > Alpha Centauri TMs
12. Re: Alpha Centauri TMs Aug 11, 2011, 15:19 venomhed

You're a lone space marine, and invading alien force, and you're the ONLY person that can save the universe.....

Thanks consoles! Thanks for throwing us back, oh, 20 years?

This comment was edited on Aug 11, 2011, 18:57.

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Alpha Centauri TMs
9. Re: Alpha Centauri TMs Aug 11, 2011, 12:59 venomhed

EA sits on the largest treasure chest of classic games. Wasteland, Starflight, Sentinnel Worlds, all the Origin stuff (Ultima, Moebies, Autoduel, 3400 AD), Archon and too many more for me to recall.

Not all have to be remakes, but there are some great games there.

News Comments > The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim ShakyCam Footage
13. Re: The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim ShakyCam Footage Aug 8, 2011, 12:58 venomhed

Looks ok, just like a typical Elder Scrolls

1. Still doesn't seem to have seamless transitions into dungeons. More "Open the wooden door to enter this dungeon" crap. A limitation of consoles. Rage looks like it can do this, even Dungeon Siege 1 had seamless transitions.

2. Your character levels, which means god like abilities, which means, as with all other elder scrolls games, you are too powerful and will destroy everything. No sense of death at all. Take the Stalker approach, no leveling, you NEVER feel god like, and groups always have the advantage. Not in this game.

Still will get it, and will still be disapointed as usual.....

News Comments > Rambo Game Plans
13. Re: Rambo Game Plans Aug 4, 2011, 14:39 venomhed

"The Thing game was actually pretty good. "

The Thing 2011 movie looks excellent!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XCHuSKnFYzY

News Comments > Rambo Game Plans
1. Re: Rambo Game Plans Aug 4, 2011, 12:25 venomhed

Gimme a break...... work on something new and exciting. Rambo wasn't even good on the C64!  

News Comments > EA: Origin Accounts "May be Cancelled for Non-use"
35. Re: EA: Origin Accounts Aug 3, 2011, 17:41 venomhed

@ Creston

For your crack convenience, go to GameCopyWorld.com they have em all!

News Comments > EA: Origin Accounts "May be Cancelled for Non-use"
34. Re: EA: Origin Accounts Aug 3, 2011, 17:40 venomhed

And this is why Cloud Computer sucks ass! It allows the company to do whatever they want with your data.

Remember when game allowed you to host a Server? Not anymore! Now the company owns that, so if the game bombs or does no good, snip, gone.

News Comments > RAGE "Basically Done"
10. Re: RAGE "Basically Done" Aug 2, 2011, 15:09 venomhed

We have gone over the piracy no piracy debate forever. Try before you buy, no demo, then I find other avenues. To play online you will have to buy it so yada yada. No guilt here.  

News Comments > Battlefield 3 U.S. Preorder Bonuses
33. Re: Battlefield 3 U.S. Preorder Bonuses Aug 2, 2011, 13:59 venomhed

*I* agree.  

News Comments > RAGE "Basically Done"
7. Re: RAGE "Basically Done" Aug 2, 2011, 13:09 venomhed

I agree, SO not impressed with this game. The engine looks impressive, especially if its a huge open world, no load times, and seamless transitions between ground, below ground and above ground. THAT will be neat to experience.

Don't think there is coop? If not then I am in no hurry for this. Will warez it and see.

News Comments > Borderlands 2 Announcement Soon?
28. Re: Borderlands 2 Announcement Soon? Aug 2, 2011, 13:07 venomhed

Isn't Borderlands 2 called RAGE?

Haaa. I liked BL1, was fun, liked the art style, game was repetitive, but very fun coop. Played a couple add ons, but once I got to the Island/Zombie one we all quit.

Boring after a week.

News Comments > Battlefield 3 Novel Plans
12. Re: Battlefield 3 Novel Plans Aug 1, 2011, 17:31 venomhed

"one of the hero soldiers featured in the Battlefield 3 single-player campaign narrative. "

Don't be such an idiot "Dr.". You know damn well what we mean.

Oh but maybe they will portray the Russian as the hero when the American soldiers come and destroy his lands? Think not.

10. Re: Battlefield 3 Novel Plans Aug 1, 2011, 16:24 venomhed

Don't EVEN bring up WW2. Different era, different war, plus Korea/Vietnam/Gulf and the current wars trump nearly all the work we accomplished, for the betterment of the world, in WW2.

You bringing up WW2 is the same as you bragging and acting as if the accomplishments of your grandparents were actually yours.

6. Re: Battlefield 3 Novel Plans Aug 1, 2011, 14:25 venomhed

Agreed. Any hard talk, direct criticism of America or their soldiers, or their wars, is met with extremely harsh and utterly ignorant Mid West statements such as "You aren't a Patriot! Get out of here!"

That type of collective, knee jerk, sheep mentality, go with the flow joe, BS is what has gotten us into this mess. People hate any real criticism, and often call you negative or cynical if you dish it out and back it up.

Oh well, last time I checked the world wasn't all happy happy joy joy.

2. Re: Battlefield 3 Novel Plans Aug 1, 2011, 13:37 venomhed

Ooooh, wonderful! Give me a break. Unless I see stories that reveal more the accidental and intentional atrocities that are committed by American troops, I don't want to hear about it.

Anytime anyone criticizes American soldiers, or shows them as bad, it is downplayed, excused, or more often than not, completely omitted or you are called unpatriotic or a A-Hole. I am not implying that all American military are bad, not at all, but many ARE.

Joy killing soldiers, shooting animals for pleasure? Not realizing that many animals there are food and labor for the farmers.

Ex American Soldiers now mercenaries shooting passenger cars and people for fun?

Tillman Story - Completely gun ho jacked up moronic marines shooting everything in sight because it reminds them of Call of Duty and Battlefield games? Killing their own?

Apache's blasting away and killing Reuters reporters, downplayed yet again (Youtube the video)

Raping of young girls and in some cases outright murder? Look it up, happened in Baghdad, one of several incidents.

Stuff you won't see on Nightly News with Brian Williams or in any stupid Hurt Locker movie.

If you're gonna bring it in a novel and self label yourself as a Hero, you better friggin tell the truth about it. Of course they won't, because all other countries are animals, not the invading US Military!

It's a video game guys, period. The only problem is that the Americans are once again portrayed as the liberators.... guess what, THEY AREN'T!

News Comments > Deus Ex: Human Revolution Stealth Trailer
24. Re: Deus Ex: Human Revolution Stealth Trailer Jul 29, 2011, 11:54 venomhed

"Well then don't buy it!"

Why is everyone disagreeing with this statement? He is right, the game is what it is, I thought the demo was fantastic, and totally seems like a proper DX2. I do enjoy it for what it is, and saw no show stoppers.

Anyways, if you don't like it, F off.

News Comments > Space Marine Release Date, Cinematic
4. Re: Space Marine Release Date, Cinematic Jul 27, 2011, 16:12 venomhed

So tired of Space Marines and def tired of Warhammer which is goofy at best.  

News Comments > Vote on Female Shepard
25. Re: Vote on Female Shepard Jul 25, 2011, 16:31 venomhed

I live in San Francisco, I think not. I just question girls that like men that look like girls and guys that like boyish looking girls.

Play your team, you can't have both.

News Comments > BF3 Preorders "Roughly Comparable" to Black Ops
40. Re: BF3 Preorders "Roughly Comparable" to Black Ops Jul 25, 2011, 14:32 venomhed

Bizarre how this game would sell less that CoD. I guess the advertising will be weak and far less from EA than what CoD had, which is bizarre, since EA has more money that God or Satan combined.

CoD as a game sucks so bad compared to any of the BF's ever released.

News Comments > Vote on Female Shepard
17. removed Jul 25, 2011, 14:28 venomhed

* REMOVED *
This comment was deleted on Jul 25, 2011, 14:29.

964 Comments. 49 pages. Viewing page 10.
< Newer [ 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 ] Older >

footer

Blue's News logo