Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for venomhed

Real Name venomhed   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname None given.
Email Concealed by request
ICQ None given.
Description Banned
Homepage None given.
Signed On Oct 16, 2004, 00:24
Total Comments 964 (Graduate)
User ID 22091

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

News Comments > Garriott's NCsoft Award Upheld
29. Re: Garriott's NCsoft Award Upheld Oct 27, 2011, 16:44 venomhed

"modest luxury"

28 million, plus what he already ha$, and he lives in a castle. That is anything BUT modest.....

Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > BlizzCon Hate-Speech Criticized
89. Re: BlizzCon Hate-Speech Criticized Oct 27, 2011, 16:30 venomhed

Who gives a (butt) fuck.  

News Comments > 2K Marin Layoff Rumor
5. Re: 2K Marin Layoff Rumor Oct 20, 2011, 19:29 venomhed

Anyone that stays in the game industry for more than 2-3 years is a fool. Low pay, crap hours, BS politics. I moved on and now I have high pay, crap hours and BS politics at my work.  

News Comments > Battlefield 3 MP Trailer
42. Re: Battlefield 3 MP Trailer Oct 19, 2011, 16:03 venomhed

Get back to us in 5 years.... when the kids are around and the nagging starts...

News Comments > Battlefield 3 MP Trailer
40. Re: Battlefield 3 MP Trailer Oct 19, 2011, 15:55 venomhed

"...since getting married in June, my gaming has drastically reduced with our schedules, etc. Was a lot easier to game when it was just me and the dogs"

Thanks for reminding me of why I will never get married! Too many rules, regulations, lack of sex, lack of variety of sex etc. etc. Marriage has no place in gaming, or life, in this day and age.

Now, for that vasectomy I always wanted.....

News Comments > Might & Magic Heroes VI & Patch Now Available
8. Re: Might & Magic Heroes VI & Patch Now Available Oct 13, 2011, 19:07 venomhed

I got a torrent of it I havent tried yet. Hopefully it is good, if so I will by, but if the crack allows me to play this whenever I want with all the game has to offer then so be it. Fuck em if that's the way they want to treat paying customers.  

News Comments > Hunt The THING Revealed
38. removed Oct 13, 2011, 13:27 venomhed

* REMOVED *
This comment was deleted on Oct 13, 2011, 13:40.

34. removed Oct 13, 2011, 13:14 venomhed

* REMOVED *
This comment was deleted on Oct 13, 2011, 13:40.

32. Re: Hunt The THING Revealed Oct 13, 2011, 12:56 venomhed

Blues yet again removing posts that are not offensive or directed at anyone in particular. The only time I have seen him remove a post in milliseconds was anything anti-semetic... what a surprise control freak.

Anyways, YES Verno, people were saying on here, if you could read, that it is practically the same plot/movie WITHOUT even seeing the movie! I was merely pointing out that the similarities are there, but that would be the same as criticizing all movies on sail boats or in airliners and that we have to see (and support) many of these movies or they will never be made again.

While you don't have to support it, because we could wind up with more AvP movies that actually cause harm, the trailers for the Thing 2011 don't seem that bad to me. Not sure what all the fuss is about? Lets wait for the movie, the reviews and then bitch or praise it.

29. removed Oct 13, 2011, 12:32 venomhed

* REMOVED *
This comment was deleted on Oct 13, 2011, 12:50.

News Comments > Syndicate Gameplay Trailer
5. Re: Syndicate Gameplay Trailer Oct 13, 2011, 12:21 venomhed

"Does any game have any original or even semi original ideas anymore?"
Their really aren't any new idea's out there, if you have one please mention it. Also, as long as video games keep mimicking movies rather than taking the lead and doing what movies cannot (hundreds of hours across multiple games to tell a story) then we will forever be in this loop.

"Also I'm disturbed about the callousness of murdering non combatants."
I love seeing people get mowed down because I am a misanthrope. In the original if they served no purpose and I couldn't acquire them I would destroy them. In DX:HR I am a serial killer, murdering everyone the hard way, with my hands. While I cannot do this in real life, I enjoy it tremendously in video games. You should see me in GTA-4!

And before you judge me "Don't hate the player..... hate the game" literally.

News Comments > Space Marine Exterminatus DLC This Month
4. Re: Space Marine Exterminatus DLC This Month Oct 7, 2011, 16:49 venomhed

Seems like zero interest for this game or series by the consumer. Still a mystery why Relic applies all their resources to this franchise. What's next, Star Trek... hahaaa.  

News Comments > Bill Russell Sues EA and NCAA
3. Re: Bill Russell Sues EA and NCAA Oct 7, 2011, 16:08 venomhed

Bill who?

Guy should be honored they remembered his old ass.

News Comments > Unlock RAGE Hi-Rez Textures
45. Re: Unlock RAGE Hi-Rez Textures Oct 5, 2011, 18:08 venomhed

Terrible game! What a waste of a Torrent download.... hahaa.

Seriously, it sucks! Aside from static background graphics that are truly beautiful, as a game it is a JOKE!

Don't bother.

News Comments > BF3 Open Beta Begins
79. Re: BF3 Open Beta Begins Sep 29, 2011, 18:41 venomhed

"so you can play sniper without being spottable "

I take it this is your first time to the Battlefield series? You do know Dice loves the sniper class?

News Comments > Scrolls Case Headed to Court
5. Re: Scrolls Case Headed to Court Sep 27, 2011, 18:47 venomhed

In the American Illegal System, he who has the most money wins.  

News Comments > Skyrim Race Abilities and Perk Trees
11. Re: Skyrim Race Abilities and Perk Trees Sep 26, 2011, 16:15 venomhed

Wonder how Rage is going to do this then? They claim seamless, but wait and see if thats true.  

News Comments > Skyrim Race Abilities and Perk Trees
5. Re: Skyrim Race Abilities and Perk Trees Sep 26, 2011, 14:42 venomhed

No horse combat, again (Two Worlds #1 had GREAT horse combat, but it too is gone from the sequel)

Still loading screens and dungeons have doors. Why can't bethesda make seamless transitions between areas with little to no loading?

Lame.

News Comments > Wizardry Online Beta Next Month
1. Re: Wizardry Online Beta Next Month Sep 26, 2011, 14:24 venomhed

What an odd game/idea to use. Hope its good, but don't see it that way. Best of luck to them, one of the best and oldest RPG's that helped start it all.  

News Comments > Mod Removes Deus Ex: Human Revolution Gold Filter
20. Re: Mod Removes Deus Ex: Human Revolution Gold Filter Sep 23, 2011, 15:05 venomhed

Been playing and loving this game. The "yellow" never bothered me at all, even after others pointed it out.

The game engine however isn't the best. After playing Stalker and Mass Effect 1/2 this game looks dated. However the game is very fun and all.

I hope next time around they use another companies engine such as Crytek or Unreal (unless they used that here?). Spend time on the game and better conversations with fluid characters would help tremendously in the immersion.

964 Comments. 49 pages. Viewing page 8.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo