Send News. Want a reply? Read this. More in the FAQ.   News Forum - All Forums - Mobile - PDA - RSS Headlines  RSS Headlines   Twitter  Twitter
Customize
User Settings
Styles:
LAN Parties
Upcoming one-time events:

Regularly scheduled events

User information for StealthR6

Real Name StealthR6   
Search for:

Sort results:   Ascending Descending
Limit results:

Nickname None given.
Email Concealed by request - Send Mail
ICQ None given.
Description
Homepage http://
Signed On Oct 8, 2004, 16:35
Total Comments 132 (Novice)
User ID 22013

User comment history
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ] Older >

News Comments > Ubisoft Restarted Rainbow Six: Patriots Development
1. Re: Ubisoft Restarted Rainbow Six: Patriots Development Dec 13, 2013, 23:10 StealthR6

Let's hope Ubisoft doesn't fuck this up again. Miss the good ol days of Raven Shield. Did Ubi say consoles.... CONSOLES... oh here we go again R6 letdown 2.0.  
Reply Quote Edit Delete Report

News Comments > Mercenary Ops Announced
3. Re: Mercenary Ops Announced Apr 18, 2012, 12:19 StealthR6

Yea not the best announcement to make, but the video looks cool, kind of reminded me of Deus Ex. Cool scuba underwater clip, if they just copy Deus Ex mechanics it may not be bad at all.  

News Comments > PC Ghost Recon Future Soldier in June; Specs; DRM Details
33. Re: PC Ghost Recon Future Soldier in June; Specs; DRM Details Apr 3, 2012, 21:21 StealthR6

When did Ubi release the last good Tom Clancy game? Answer: 2003

Hopefully this isn't a pile of shit like there last several Tom Clancy games.

News Comments > PC Ghost Recon Future Soldier in June; Specs; DRM Details
15. Re: PC Ghost Recon Future Soldier in June; Specs; DRM Details Apr 3, 2012, 14:39 StealthR6

Wasn't this suppose to be free to play? I was having a hard time considering to download this even if it was free. I hope Ubisoft isn't actually think I'm going to be paying for this turd!  

News Comments > Rainbow Six Patriots Shakeup
16. Re: Rainbow Six Patriots Shakeup Mar 8, 2012, 21:39 StealthR6

There is a god!

To creative director David Sears, narrative director Richard Rouse III, lead designer Philippe Therien, and animation director Brent George... don't let the door hit you on the way out!

The preview you've released months ago only shows you have no clue in what Rainbow Six player's demand. Now go make a COD clone you wannabe PC gaming devs.

News Comments > Medal of Honor Warfighter in October; Preorder Bonuses
15. Re: Medal of Honor Warfighter in October; Preorder Bonuses Mar 7, 2012, 20:44 StealthR6

EA will have to pay me $60 to play this crap.  

News Comments > Three Battlefield 3 Expansions Announced
46. Re: Three Battlefield 3 Expansions Announced Mar 7, 2012, 20:35 StealthR6

JayDeath wrote on Mar 7, 2012, 14:46:
There's a couple of BF:BC2 maps I would like to see for BF3. Heavy Metal would be such a great map for BF3 conquest play! We need more large conquest maps.

Yea Heavy Metal was an awesome map, by far best map in BC2. Now bring on the BF3: Rainbow Six maps!!!!

News Comments > Hardcore Tactical Shooter Kickstart
1. Re: Hardcore Tactical Shooter Kickstart Mar 3, 2012, 13:59 StealthR6

Please please please please please please let this be good and bring back the days of rainbow six gameplay!  

News Comments > Tactical Intervention This Spring
6. Re: Tactical Intervention This Spring Feb 16, 2012, 16:22 StealthR6

Oh how I miss Rainbow Six  

News Comments > GTR3 Teased; Details Next Week
7. Re: GTR3 Teased; Details Next Week Dec 8, 2011, 17:30 StealthR6

GTR2 > GT3 (they were out around the same time) one is an arcade game and the other is a racing simulator. I'll take the racing simulator (GTR)  

News Comments > No PC Ghost Recon: Future Soldier
134. Re: No PC Ghost Recon: Future Soldier Nov 25, 2011, 12:56 StealthR6

Why bother Ubi, this game is crap. We don't want it, even if it's free. You'd have to pay us to play it! I'm charging $10/hr now piss off until you make a proper Ghost Recon or Rainbow Six title, then perhaps (when hell freezes over) I will actaully purchase a Ubi product. As I recall I had no problems PURCHASING Rainbow Six 1,2, Raven Shield and Ghost Recon.  

News Comments > Rainbow 6 Patriots Trailer
12. Re: Rainbow 6 Patriots Trailer Nov 4, 2011, 20:26 StealthR6

Teddy wrote on Nov 4, 2011, 19:17:
I wish I had the opportunity to personally spit on everyone responsible for this piece of crap.

You and me both. And this crap is suppose to come out in 2013. I nominate it the worse game of 2013. Ubisoft has no clue what made Rainbow Six so successful. Sooner or later and up and coming developer will figure out this genre and sell millions, too bad it won't be Ubi.

News Comments > Rainbow 6 Patriots Announced
40. Re: Rainbow 6 Patriots Announced Nov 4, 2011, 10:57 StealthR6

Raptor wrote on Nov 4, 2011, 06:55:
Also the concept video for those who haven't seen it:
Concept video

"Press X to kiss wife"
Not too promising to be honest, too many aids from icons, seeing through cars to constant tooltips that you probably can't turn off, 3rd person is never immersive ffs.

Seems like Call of Duty scripted stuff mixed with Vegas style "action hero approach"

OMFG that looks to be about the lamest video game concept trailer I have ever seen. I wonder if they automated the shooting as well, hit x to get kill. Ubi has failed once again! Rainbow Six Letdown, Rainbow Six Vegas 1 & 2 look like masterpieces compared to this turd.

News Comments > Rainbow 6 Patriots Announced
23. Re: Rainbow 6 Patriots Announced Nov 3, 2011, 17:58 StealthR6

Right on. Ubisoft has destroyed this wonderful franchise. Turned it from the best tactical shooter to console garbage and that's saying it nicely. Ubisoft got their heads stuffed so far up their asses that they couldn't even admit how they fucked up. Notice there press info, we'll be taking Rainbow Six Patroits in a new direction... really, let me guess, COD like? Will be it anything like the multiple delayed Ghost Recon future soldier? I can't wait!!! The game will be an utter failure. No miracle Deux Ex HR awesomeness here. Move along...  

News Comments > Ubisoft Acquires RedLynx
4. Re: Ubisoft Acquires RedLynx Nov 3, 2011, 10:35 StealthR6

Another developer ubishaft will destroy.  

News Comments > Domains Reveal Rainbow Six: Patriots
1. Re: Domains Reveal Rainbow Six: Patriots Oct 29, 2011, 15:45 StealthR6

Ubi screwed up the name of the game. They really need to call this... Rainbow Six: We fucked the franchised and buy this shitty console port.
Just give it up ubi, the mess you have with Ghost Recon whateveryoucall it future soldier, it's such a piece of crap you have to give it away for FREE. You've destroy the Rainbow Six franchise as well. Your crappy always on DRM. Don't you have another Assassins Creed game to make? Just give up already, EA and Activation had schooled you with there much better Battlefield and Call of Duty games. USBISOFT YOU HAVE FAILED!!!

News Comments > RAGE Reviews - PC Users Raging - ATI RAGE Drivers
67. Re: RAGE Reviews - PC Users Raging - ATI RAGE Drivers Oct 4, 2011, 13:25 StealthR6

Whew, glad I saw the reviews this morning so I canceled my pre-order and moved it to Skyrim. Not that I was going to pay for these games as I got $50 free from gamestop from the Deus Ex fiasco. Oh well... perhaps if/when they fix the bugs, I'll pick it up when steam has it on sale.  

News Comments > Syndicate-Inspired Cartel Revealed
14. Re: Syndicate-Inspired Cartel Revealed Sep 21, 2011, 17:05 StealthR6

Well I like the idea of taking good ol ip's and making new versions of them. Obviously the success of Deus Ex: HR probably lead to this. Now I'd like to see a System Shock 3, or a Privateer 3 please! And as always with EA: DON'T FUCK IT UP!  

News Comments > EA Revival Possibilities
28. Re: EA Revival Possibilities Aug 18, 2011, 16:03 StealthR6

System Shock 3, it should be a no brainer!

Perhaps a Wind Commander game... as in Privateer 3, hint hint.

Ignore the fact that I despise EA 2nd only to Ubisoft, they did bring some good original games to the PC recently, Dead Space, Mirror's Edge, BF3 looks promising, hopefully they allow Dice not to fuck it up. It would be cool to see a new Syndicate - on a side note those who have not yet played Frozen Synapse and call yourself Syndicate fans, should ASAP try Frozen Synapse!

News Comments > Project Osborn Revealed?
5. Re: Ubisoft's Project Osborn Revealed? Aug 16, 2011, 13:18 StealthR6

baltar wrote on Aug 16, 2011, 12:32:
Hmm sounds like ubisoft wants their own call of duty game.

They did have a big selling shooter game (Rainbow Six) too bad they fucked it up.

132 Comments. 7 pages. Viewing page 1.
< Newer [ 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ] Older >

footer

.. .. ..

Blue's News logo